tuscl

Best way to heal a LDK Rash cock ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, June 21, 2018 2:46 PM
After marathon sessions of tantra LDK sessions your dick will develop a painful rash kinda like toad rash lol....of course taking a break and let time do it's thing helps but what else...I've noticed a steady application of lotion soothe the pain and helps recover time Any ideas on how to prevent this ? Without cutting back on time

55 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Road not toad LMFAO
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Juice you gotta stop fucking toads, PM SJG, he'll clue you in about goats !
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Cock has thin skin. Best is to skip the LDKings and save it for FS. Front room makeout session -> FS SJG
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Baby powder Clubman Pinaud powder smells good/masculine and is available most drug stores. Don't use gold bond as it has stuff in it that is like a topical antiseptic and will decrease sensation.
  • MrBater2010
    6 years ago
    A little vicks vapor rub right before hitting the club. will make for some wild times.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Lap dances are fun up to a point but I’m not a fan of getting a bunch. I don’t like it when it feels like a stripper is sawing off my cock.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Sawing off your cock, while sucking your wallet dry! Front room makeout sessions _> Then you invite her to the back room when it is time to put your cock into action _> Then take her home with you for TLNE. [view link] SJG Cadillac Records - I'd Rather Go Blind [view link]
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Put more lotion on your hand you named "Tiffany."
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You crazy fucker
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this member is widely mocked and considered at best a nuisance or at worst mentally unstable, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate MackTruck - troll account that is trying to be funny but never is
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Juice your dick goes in the hole between her legs. Try that instead of all of that childish rubbing. You might still get a rash but it’ll be the kind that can be cured wirh antibiotics.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Juice I think people lick toads not fuck em. Well SJG probably tries to fuck them since no women will touch him.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Haha
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I saw a guy in the bathroom slipping a rubber on. He looked over and laughed. Said he does that so if he LDK it contains the mess.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree with MackTruck - he’s posted a few insightful comments in this discussion. I think tantric was intended for real fucking - and not rubbing your dick against your zipper - while your zipper rubs against a dancers pussy.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Don't go commando. And wear smooth underwear that allow your pants to slide on top of the underwear material while the underwear itself does NOT slide and rub over your dick. What causes the rash and chafing is material rubbing and sliding directly on your actual skin. The friction of the material against your direct skin is what aggravates your skin surface, so the key is to transfer the rubbing to the surface of the underwear that stays in the same place on top of your dick.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Dip it in Listermint before and after each lapdance session. Listermint cures everything.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Sir lap dance extremely insightful Other LMFAO
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ wear liquid lapdance pants. You can put chap stick in there and take care of your chapped ass too
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this member is widely mocked and considered at best a nuisance or at worst mentally unstable, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate MackTruck - troll account that is trying to be funny but never is Warning... I will dump a load or 3 in your basement. You will swim with all your friends
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    The Mack is back! Luv the shit trucker.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Lol! MackTruck has great ideas for long LDK sessions! He doesn’t need that shit with lot lizards!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I like the Listermint idea. Everybody knows listermint cures to toad rash. That stuff is just brilliant!
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    Just take a break for a day or two, lol. Also, different pants? I suggest thin as possible, no zipper. Less layers means less material causing issues. Something smooth too, that's why jeans suck, worst of all world's, thick, zipper and like sandpaper.
  • gogugagi
    6 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion