tuscl

Vincemichaels

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, May 31, 2018 10:31 AM
I just talked to the property manager where he lived and they confirmed that he passed away a few weeks ago. He was battling 4th stage pancreatic cancer for the last 6 months of his 65 years. I know some of you will rejoice but he was a friend to some of us that knew him. RIP Pat...

56 comments

• magicrat
    6 years ago
    RIP Pat. Too many of us are checking out here lately
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Have fun, boys. We're all dying sooner or later.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Damn Shadowcat we were supposed to meet in January but he didn’t make it to our meeting. I suppose he was feeling ill RIP Pat
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    RIP
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Those of us that knew him personally and knew of his situation, feared the worst when he recently went MIA. I met up with him earlier this year when he came down to Miami and he was fairly weak and on his last two trips down here his SC visits were short. At least he lived a fairly-long life and seemed to do a lot of living in his 65 years
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    I love the ignore feature. Two mouse clicks and 158 posts go down to 6 legitimate posts. RIP VinceMichaels.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Damn. RIP dude.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Very sad. I wish I could have met him in person. :-/
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Ugh, I met him almost 2 years ago. RIP
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    RIP Vince.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    RIP Pat (vm). Didn't he have a bout with frostbite a few years ago that had him absent from Tuscl for several months ?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Yes Minnow. You are correct. He lost all toes on both feet but learned to walk without them.
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    Wow RIP Pat. Thanks shadowcat for the update.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Sorry to hear that, sorry to see him go. Yes, shadow, thanks for that update. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    RIP Vince/Pat. Sorry to hear this sad news.
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    RIP VM
  • Jackmd
    6 years ago
    RIP vm
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    Vince was cordial and welcoming when I visited Detroit last summer. Thanks for letting us know, shadow.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    It’s a sad day here on TUSCL. I never got a chance to meet him, but I have noticed for quite some time he had not been posting. Now I know why. RIP vincemichaels
  • PrimetimeSchein
    6 years ago
    Rip Vince
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    Damn sorry to hear. Rip VM.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    :( Gonna miss him. RIP friend.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    shit. another one gone.
  • snowtime
    6 years ago
    Sorry to hear this. RIP
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    RIP VM.. One of the members I never got the pleasure of meeting.
  • Corvus
    6 years ago
    Damn, that sucks. He was here a long time
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Wow. I’m sorry to hear it. We’d troll each other, but I love everyone in our little community. RIP VM.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Bummer. RIP VM. :(
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    RIP Pat/ VM. When I saw him some months ago, he looked very sick.
  • goosman
    6 years ago
    RIP, damn.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    RIP.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Sad news. RIP vincemichaels (or Pat, as I now know)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    RIP Vince
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    RIP VM
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    6 years ago
    I'm at a loss for words, May Vince RIP, his passing is sad but at least he is out of pain now. I will miss his banter on the boards and PMs about vacationing in Northern Michigan...in a younger Hemingway's footsteps.
  • HungryGiraffe
    6 years ago
    Thanks shadowcat. RIP VM.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Thinks shadow for the update....VM is actually one of the few people I've meet from this site....last year I meet him at follies and enjoyed the girls with him and that Buffet. We always shared views on life in pm and I deeply enjoyed my Friendship with him. I pray that the Lord brings him into his eternal Sabbath. God bless my friend we all will one day see you again
  • RedJohnson
    6 years ago
    Hope the door didn't hit him on the way out. I know some of you cats liked him but i'll always remember him as the guy who said he messed with a 14 year old girl. That girl is still living and so is any other young girl he messed with cause those guys never do it just once. The world is a little safer place for children with him gone sorry to say.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Rest In Peace, Pat. I just found out a few minutes ago. as I've not been on TUSCL for a number of days. But those that knew him, as Papi mentioned above, we knew the end was very close and he confirmed this to me during our last face to face meeting. He was at peace with himself. I regret we were unable to hook up during his last trip to S. Florida, but in our phone conversations and messages here, and maybe with others that personally knew him and met him that trip, he was saying goodbye. As for the naysayers, think what you wish, but few know the true story or even a part of it, and it won't be shared. Bottom line he was a good man, take my word or not!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Strongly agree with you clubber
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Aye Clubber you said a mouthful
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Clubber we knew he was sick and he knew it also, but in all of our conversations I never heard him once complain or give in, every message was about his future plans, and truthfully the stupidity that he endured from the likes of Dougster and Rick Dugan, earned them my scorn and disgust for their complete and complicit disgraceful behavior, no wonder those two never met any other TUSCLErs they were and always will be the lowest of the low in my eyes So goddamn it, Pat I raise a toast to you, you were a good guy.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    So goddamn it, Pat I raise a toast to you, you were a good guy. Amen and cheers
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    This is really sad news. True, he was a strange guy... a little off-putting, really... but then, aren't we all? If there's an afterlife, I hope he's fucking 14-year-olds in heaven/hell right about now. Of course, if he were still alive he would probably be hurling incoherent profanity at me just for saying so. But godspeed, bro. Another TUSCL celebrity bites the dust.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    25, leave me out of this. He said what he said and his death doesn't change that. I was not aware that he was sick, but in all honesty it probably wouldn't have changed my views one iota So while you continue to suck herd dick in your desperate (and weirdly girlish) need for other male approval, I'll stick to my guns. ;) But with all of that said, I was raised not to speak ill of the dead, so I'm not going to rehash the specifics here. I'm not going to give him any good wishes, but neither will I spit on his proverbial grave.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Anyone who has daughters would likely disapprove with VM’s thoughts or actions of having sex with a 14 year old girl. Rickyboy I believe has daughters so I’m sure that started his disdain for VM’s posting, and discussions thereafter. I was indifferent to Vince, but enjoyed the banter other had with him. The thing I most enjoyed about VM is how he had his avatar with his Trans Am, cane in one hand and leaning up against it. Classic VM!!
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    RIP
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Leave you out of what Dugan you turd, you are one of the biggest misogynists around plus you are so totally full of yourself it’s fucking funny. You put yourself in it Sincerely Go Fuck yourself Ricki Boi @ meat many voiced disapproval and many of us who were friends have daughters Dugan is a version of those fucking mindless fucks who thinks he has all of the answers, but if he were called out he reverts to insults and shit talk. Let’s talk about how many times he drunk drives or tries to take advantage of drug addicted prostitutes and his jackass phony posturing like he’s gonna beat up folks that offend him one way or another.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    C'mon guys. I enjoy a good back and forth ball busting as much if not more than anyone. But let's not do it in this thread, it's not appropriate.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’m finished !
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Twenty, normally I'd do a little back and forth with you when you start one of these goofy troll rants, but as flag rightly pointed out, this is neither the time or place. I detested the guy for sure, but not so much that I wish to derail a thread that others find some meaning in. After all, it wasn't my 14 year old daughter that he molested and others seem to believe that they have a fuller picture of things, which I am not going to argue here. Let's let these guys have their moment - there will be plenty of other threads that you can troll.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    25, and others, CLINK! My toast!
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    TRUCIDOS WINS FATALITY
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    RIP Vince. I never met you but hope you found peace.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Never had the opportunity to meet him. But I wish him well in that strip club in the sky (where OTC could mean "outside the cloud")
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    a name from the past...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion