tuscl

Poll

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Thursday, February 8, 2018 5:30 PM
These days; are you mostly a: A) dayshift SCer B) nightshift SCer C) about equal parts day and night shifts

50 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A - dayshift for me
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Never after 4;00 PM. Get home, eat dinner and prepare for bed Usually home by 2:00 or 3 pm
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    B.....and quite easily I love Thursday nights because you get a good amount of girls, but you avoid the Friday and Saturday night crowds
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    B: I work during the day and day shifts end early here, so I just wait.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    OTC almost exclusive these days. Otherwise day shift 75% night 25%
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    B) I work a typical Mon-Fri job, and the hours I work are during the day time.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Mostly A occasionally OTC, Those late nites just don't seem to be as much fun.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    day 83% night 17%
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Primarily night, with an occasional day visit for a fave
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    Mostly (90% plus ) nights.
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    Mostly (90% plus) days.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Dayshift. Choices are better, girls act better, prices are better, and I get to go to bed at a descent time.
  • levon3
    6 years ago
    A - day shift always
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    B
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    95% day
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    About equal parts at the moment, though I’ve been at both ends of the spectrum at various times.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    A.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    now probably 50-50. i used to be mostly nites.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I'm a late afternoon / early evening monger. Right between day and night shifts since I mostly go on the way home from work.
  • anthony6613
    6 years ago
    Day shift. Less crowded.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    *I consider that day. But it brings up a good point. When does day shift end? I think It’s club dependent.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    A. Less drama
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Day 95%. Once in a verrrry long while, I"ll do an early nightshift -- 7pm-10pm type thing. Very rare I do the 1am shifts anymore
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Day shift
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Days. Less drama and usually a much better stripper to customer ratio. Also less watchful staff.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    80% day shift
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    If I am in town 100% day shift. Out of town 50/50%
  • RamPaige
    6 years ago
    90% day shift unless I'm on the road.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    Night shift unless I am on vacation, then its Tues through Thursday, day shift.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    80% nightshift, 20% dayshift
  • PikaIsFat
    6 years ago
    Night shift because I sleep throughout the week.
  • Rickberge
    6 years ago
    For extras= day shift Party/chilling atmosphere = night shift
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    I prefer nights, though it's hard to do on the regular, consider I also... work nights. But if I'm out of town and working at another club, I prefer to work dayshift so that I can have the night off to monger at other clubs during night shift, because I'm a night owl.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    A, if at all.
  • clubdude
    6 years ago
    I'm 50/50.
  • PeterEaster
    6 years ago
    Same as SirLapdancealot
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Mostly day. Sometimes afternoons that spill into evenings (ending before midnight). Rarely nights (starting after 10.) OTC takes preference over nights.
  • Harderlap
    6 years ago
    Day shift. Usually the cover is less, the dancers more accommodating, the club less hectic, and things in general are more laid back. There are usually fewer customers there during the day, so the dancers are happy when you show up. Often there are usually fewer dancers as well, but the dancer to customer ratio is almost always larger in the day. If a club serves reasonably priced food that is good, I will go at lunch.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    100% night shift, Fridays.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    do you guys think the idea that dancer quality isn’t as good during the day shift holds true in most cases?
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    It's always been B for me, because it suits my schedule better. There have been times where I could have tried a day shift, but just haven't. I'm willing to try a day shift if it's has a good amount of dancers there at the time.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Dayshift.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    Exclusively nightshifter. Most clubs I can go to don't open til 5pm or later.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "do you guys think the idea that dancer quality isn’t as good during the day shift holds true in most cases?" Ime, its definitely the case in most(not all) clubs. Both in terms of average quality and in quantity. Thats not to say there isnt any quality talent on day shift but they are also more likely to be locked down too.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I prefer to go to the higher volume clubs during the day. You get the day shift vibe and service with a good number of hot dancers.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I've always been a 95 percent day shifter, but have recently gone to nightshift because my CF was on that shift. However, with my ATF back at least for a while because of employment issues, I am firmly back on dayshift. Like I told her the other day, "I'm really sorry to see you back in this place, but I am really glad to see you!"
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "I prefer to go to the higher volume clubs during the day. You get the day shift vibe and service with a good number of hot dancers." Yes that would be ideal. Lots of dancers without the zoo on nightshift. Unfortunately only a few clubs offer this option. Even reading reviews, 99% of "afternoon" visits report 1-5 or 6-10 dancers. A few clubs in large metros may have 11-25 dancers but even those clubs are few in number. How many clubs consistently have 11-25 or 25-99 dancers during dayshift? Maybe a few clubs in vegas? Follies(which is still a zoo during the day). Tootsies, since it is a large warehouse and in miami? Maybe BBD? any others?
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    @chessmaster....I agree with your take on the dayshift dancers....that’s one of the reasons I’m a night shift guy But I also like the vibe of the night shift more....it’s more exciting
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    With the often much lower custy #s on dayshift, large dancer #s are usually not needed to have a good time, IMO, except maybe a place like Follies or perhaps HiLiter. One drawback of dayshift which can be an issue in certain clubs is regulars wifeing many of the dancers.
  • shanny72
    6 years ago
    I go thru phases. Currently on a day shift phase due to work schedule. But I can see the benefits to both. Days have always proven to be easier.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion