tuscl

What do you say after an LDK?

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
Thursday, December 28, 2017 7:58 PM
So what do you guys say after an LDK to politely tell the dancer to stop?

63 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Thanks?
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    It depends. If she's aware I came she might want extra money, so I don't always make it obvious.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    With most of the LDKs I've had, the dancer can usually tell when it's happened. Even if I show no difference in emotion or remain calm despite my pulsating orgasm they usually still know. Probably because once it's over little TFP is no longer rock hard and intensely poking her in the butt. So need for words really, I just let her do what she does. If we still have a lot of time left (which has only happened once) she'll use this time to stop dancing, take a sip of her drink, and chat me up. Usually there's only a few minutes left and she stops dancing and chats for a bit. With the one dancer that acted oblivious to my LDK and kept dancing I just grabbed her around her waist and set her on one leg and took a deep breath, to make it obvious that she did her job.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've never had one but if I did I would probably say the same thing that I do after a BJ or FS, "Thanks. I needed that".
  • 79terrier
    7 years ago
    I try to blame it on the dog?
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    Don't need to say a thing. The grunts, hip gyration and massive o-face should be a dead giveaway for the most dense of idiots lol
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    and that smile on your face. :)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Then what are you doing here, ya stupid Pedo ????? Go fuck yourself even though you can't even satisfy yourself. LMAO
  • JackScott
    7 years ago
    Tell her "I'm done." or "I'm gonna get up now."
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    If I say anything, it's usually, "We can stop now, thanks."
  • impala
    7 years ago
    No, I don't want another dance right now, see me in about a half hour
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I make a wry smile and say "I think I had an *accident*" and see if she grins too!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I was waiting to see LDK’s reply - as he should know the proper post-LDK etiquette. I was thinking of just shouting “Hoo Ahhh!” like Al Pacino. Then paying the dancer - and pulling my shirt out to cover the spot...
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Usually my o-face and grabbing her ass super tight makes it obvious. Sometimes I'm not obvious, or they'll continue dancing anyway. If it's too much for me to have her continue I'll say "that's good" or "that's enough" and give her a very gentle push off so she knows she's done.
  • rick33
    7 years ago
    You're Welcome
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    "Oh shit, I'm gonna have to get a pregnancy test for my lap dance diaper"
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    As a longtime practitioner of the art of the lapgasm, I sometimes say "That last dance was an excellent idea!". After many hundreds of lapgasms, I've still never asked for one and only once encountered a dancer who objected. They know what they're doing, especially the great grinders, and aren't surprised when it happens.
  • Ironcat
    7 years ago
    The first time it ever happened to me, it caught me by surprise and the dancer got a concerned look on her face and said "Are you OK?" - I think she thought I was having a heart attack.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    How do girls tell you to stop after they have come real hard from DATYing? Mostly they seem to use both hands on opposite sides of my head. So if you want a girl to stop grinding, just put your hands on opposite sides of her hips and while holding her, let her know that its enough. But buying dances is for chumps. Front room makeout session. Than only when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then also take her home with you and continue to see her. SJG Beyoncé - Sweet Dreams [view link] Beyoncé - ***Flawless (feat. Nicki Minaj) (On The Run Tour - Paris) [view link] King Crimson, live Hyde Park, 1969 [view link]
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I always say I just farted
  • TeoTommy
    7 years ago
    “Oh yeah. Fuck. Right there, Right there! Don’t stop. Don’t stop. Don’t stop. Don’t stop. Oh Ffffuuuuucccckkkkk! Shit, you are amazing.” Then I slip her an extra 20. “What days do you normally work? I’d like to dance with you again.”
  • rattdog
    7 years ago
    " Then I slip her an extra 20. " that's up to you but i have to disagree with that. below is perfect. “What days do you normally work? I’d like to dance with you again.” that means it's repeat business for her and you save that 20 for your next encounter.
  • emptystacks
    7 years ago
    happened to me this week. I just told her to stay away from that area. It didn't phase her. There was more time left so she avoided the area and kept going
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "I'm good - thanks" - or - "I need a break"
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    I rarely had to tell them, most of the time, they will say one or more of the following: Wow you came a lot. I think were done All done then. I think I deserve a tip for that. Felt good huh?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Tell them "I think I'm turning Japanese"
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    . Customer (whisper): "mam - i'm done" Loud music playing and dancer can't hear n still grinding. Dancer: "Pardon me, Come again?"
  • LoveGrind-LG
    6 years ago
    Funny thread! I just say, "I'm actually kind of thirsty. I'll most likely come back if you're still here! "
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I don't say anything. At the end of the song after an LDK I say thank you, but during and after LDK I am poker faced. And I am fine with continued post-LDK grinding and dick stimulation as if nothing happened. If I get overstimulated I will just use my hands to stop certain actions or shy away. But most of the time post-LDK stimulation is awesome. A light titty fuck OTP after an LDK is awesome feeling.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I like to blame the mess on her and immediately run to the bouncer raising a fit. When everyone is distracted I quickly waddle my way to the car. This strategy only works once though. In all seriousness the girls I frequent expect me to LDK at this point. One even was bummed when I quickly tucked mini me back in saying "i like to see it". And another girl after I LDK said "well i guess thats the point". Gotta love jersey girls.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @sirLapDance, probably my favorite girl made me LDK twice every session. She knew the drill and made me LDK after 1 song and then we spent another 4 songs getting me to LDK again.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @NJBalla that is some masterful LDKing (and grinding by your fave...nice!) to do it twice in 5 songs. I might be able to pull that off but usually if I LDK a second time it is during a new set of songs after at least a 30 min break. Ideally I go smoke some more weed and recoup a bit before round 2. Goddam you and Cashman with your Jersey sluts talk make me wanna monger there.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    this one girl said she 'never felt so wet'...
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Njballa that's amazing to be ready that fast again. You must be young. If I'm gonna LDK twice in one trip I have take a break in between like SLD said. And it's more like an hour. Last Friday I hit 3 LDKs in one day lol.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    It was always a challenge, but she wouldnt stop until my 2nd LDK. Usually Im into Latinas, but this girl was a russian and she looked and talked exactly like marina visconti. She was the perfect dancer. She would immediately come over after I walked into the club. Then we would share a drink and have meaningful conversation for 30 minutes before going to the LD room. She knew who to make me pop quickly, then would take her time getting me up again. This usually took 2-3 songs of great technique with GFE type behavoir and grinding making me pop after 5-6 songs. What made it sexy was that she never seemed phased by the effects of my first LDK. I wear gym pants with cotton boxers and while not messy she should have defnitely felt some moisture on her ass. Her only drawbacks were she never allowed any peeks under her bra and panties and my hands were relegated to only holding her hips and breasts. In the 20-30 times I saw her Id only say we lightly kissed 5 times. Being the fool I am the drawbacks made me greedy often trying to come into the bar on days she wasnt there and I found a girl who while I didnt LDK twice, provided a great 1 LDK session. The 2nd girl dissapeared and the russian ended up dissapearing too. Another drawback of this place was girls rather gave out numbers. [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m not an LDKer. I prefer to have her stroke or suck it - or fuck it - until I cum hard. It’s no surprise when I cum. I will tell her some shit like “You are amazing.” Then I’ll wait for her to clean me up. If she doesn’t get
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sorry - I posted prematurely - lol! If she doesn’t get the hint - and start cleaning me up - I resort to my old standard “It didn’t suck itself - and it doesn’t clean itself up either...” All the girls love it when I say that - lol!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @NJBalla I prefer white girls over Latinas and Russian women can be hot as fuck to me. I currently have a "perfect" 10 fave that is Russian and just drop dead gorgeous. She is a good LDK stripper in that she mostly just simulates a dry hump rather than dancing. She lets me touch her everywhere except pussy and asshole. I saw her on Tuesday and as she rode me cowgirl she moaned in my ear and let me grab her ass and spread her cheeks as I grinded my dick up into her pussy lips. And as I LDKed she moaned into my ear like she was cumming too. And as the last song ended at the same time I said "thank you", and she said "no, thank YOU" as if I made her LDK. Fucking great LDK stripper. And yeah you get spoiled by them.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    SirLDAlot - it’s the little things - like your Russian stripper does - that take a dance from good to fucking great. She’s a definite hot one!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Cashman the best is when she is hot as fuck and makes you horny just to look at her AND she does all the little things. And at the moment things are so great that this perfect 10 Russian hottie is #3 in my faves rotation! No matter how hard I try, my ATF DS still is #1 for the last two years and her backup is #2 for the last year. They are just too hot and over time they just learn and know all those "little things" that get me off.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    SirLDAlot - it sounds as though you have three great dancers providing you with great dance experiences too. That’s a good place to be! Enjoy those hotties!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I give her a hug and a little kiss on the cheek and honestly say " thank you " .
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    "was it good for you too? "
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    Depends on whether she knows and whether I think she wanted me to LDK. If she doesn't know, I don't say anything and just ride it out until the end of the song. If she knows and doesn't say anything about wanting me to LDK or being cool with it, I do the same. If she knows and is cool. then I'll give her a hug and say I enjoyed the dance.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    yes. I don't tip. I haven't had a ldk in over twenty years. ( Close but no cigar.)
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    I wish I would say some of those witty things mentioned above, but I suspect that all I generally manage is "ungh ungh ... aaaaaaaHHHHHAAAAaaaaahhhhhh".
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ "Come" again?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Nothing you can say after an LDK, because you've proven you are a Beavis and Butthead like PL. The kind of guy the girls will like is a guy who wants to put his load into them. As a fall back position, if that can't happen ITC, then DATYing them always goes over well, and leaves them well primed for outside FS. That you are clearly saving your load for her also makes a big positive impression. SJG
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    But you have yet to put your load into me :(
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ I know. For now too far away. But also, I really am fully undercover in my f2f life, 24/7. So much has to wait. SJG
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Aww okay baby :(
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @sirlapdancealot those strippers are so hard to come by these days. Perhaps one of my best LDK sessions came from a newbie who was so into the dance she complained that she also soaked her panties and had to change. If I had any sense at that time I would have taken her number and proposed 5 months later.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    What you say after an ldk is i wish i was at honk kong!
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Countryman did you take that pic at Hong Kong?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Countryman, you can bed a girl you met in a US strip club. You don't need to go to the TJ. You just have to orchestrate it differently, setting up outside meetings, letting her understand that you want that. And best is if you can keep seeing her regularly. Or sometimes you can fuck in a strip club, but the circumstances will be sub optimal and the costs likely high. But it will always go best if you can get a girl opened up and get a front room makeout session going. Guys do not know how to play it, so we have these clip joints, designed for separating marks from their money by regulating the front room interactions. Lap dancing used to mean lap sitting, and how far that went varied widely. But even at the TJ HK bar, that is not the optimum situation, too much money going to the house. Having to complete for the girl's time with her earning potential in the club. So best not to use strip clubs except for first meetings. Otherwise you see your women outside. So what do you say after an LDK? You say, "I am a pathetic loser chump who is so sexually frustrated that I will spend money for dry humping, even knowing that each time just exacerbates my sexual frustration." SJG Zaga Reed - Thelema (Full Album) - Art Metal - Mexico City [view link] Baker Gurvitz Army - Vinyl Album High Quality [view link] Live [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ LOL so says the most sexually frustrated TUSCL PL ever. LDKs are awesome and fun!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @tfp in my room was where i took pic of last avatar she was a hk girl avatar now is from there website
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Excellent, countryman! I hope to have an experience just like you and all the other folks who have visited this Paradise in exactly a month from now. I'm tired of reading all these stories of everyone having the time of their lives and not experiencing it myself. Much like you know who........lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    And TFP, are you going to TJ so that you can get an LDK? Thing is, as nice as I am sure TJ is, it could be much better in the US if guys would stop being chumps and buying dances. SJG
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    SJG the good part is, I can do whatever the fuck I want and have a blast. Whether I want FS, a makeout session (NEWSFLASH, it doesn't HAVE to be in the front room), or even just a nice good tittyfuck. The best part is, I don't have to tell you shit. You're the one who always speaks about people not needing validation from other people on the board. Same thing goes for you. Don't need you to validate shit that I do. So you do you, and I'll do me. And in some US clubs if that means LDKs, then fuck yeah an LDK it'll be :)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The reason for the front room is that that is the place to see if the girl is really going to deliver, when there is not yet anything agreed to. But the issue here is that US clubs were actually more open and unstructured when lap dancing started at MBOT, all front room. Low lights, lap sitting, and lots more, including front room makeout sessions. The move to booths and back rooms often does not improve things. Rather it just increases the cost and spoils the choreography between you and the girl. No longer can you lead it. Rather it is now she performing a service upon you. It makes it easier for the girl to keep it all in her control. The modern American no front room intimacy strip club is the new version of the old clip joints where you could pay huge amounts of money to have a drink with a girl in the back room. It is the same thing, the girl who offers you a dance, but is not sitting on your lap ramming her tongue down your throat is not really offering you anything except maybe to suck your wallet dry. It is still just promoting a fantasy and sexual frustration. These guys addicted to the endorphin rush of ejaculation, talking about walking around the club feeling that they are playing with the house money, they are the worst chumps and idiots of all time. All they have done is show themselves to be imbeciles in front of a bunch of beautiful girls. But guys go for it because they are chumps, especially in the hands of beautiful women, and because they are frustrated. In the South Bay, LE is real tough, so if front room DFKing were common, the club would get closed, legal or not. In San Francisco, with its history, they would most likely have no problem with front room makeout sessions, and likely even with FIVing. Problem is, that market is no longer competitive. I don't blame the big operator, they work for their share holders. It is actually lots of problems which make SF too expensive. But we could have HK bar quality here, if guys would just think a bit. SJG
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    TFP you must go see a donkey show!
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Are donkeys for chumps? :(
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion