tuscl

Wow - Kicked Out Of Heavenly Bodies, Elk Grove Village, IL

rockstar666
Illinois
For sucking a nipple!! I've been sucking nipples for 20 years there... I spend $10k a year there...well I'm done. Something has changed obviously, and if if nipple suckling is not verboten Michael (the owner and no longer my friend)_lost my $10k a year. Sorry to my regular dancers but I'm not going anywhere where that's now not allowed.

They were so BS about it too. I was looking for a conversation with the bouncers that would encourage me to come back when "it" blows over but they were too stupid to even understand what I was talking about. So something has changed. Anyone who likes HB for what it was like I did...you might as well forget it. And on a Sun night! The lot was empty and now I know why!!! As a big HB supporter for 20 + years...I say STAY AWAY!!!! Fuck them.

60 comments

• joc13
    7 years ago
    Come on, rock, tell us how you really feel. ;-)
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    What exactly happened like play by play
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Lol. Yeah sounds about right. I stopped goiing for the same reasons.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Im actually surprised you got away with it as long you did even though its easier to disguise than roaming hands.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Take a 3 1/2 hour drive to Detroit and spend a couple days here. You will be really pissed at them after that...
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I was with my regular and were are good...and in the middle of a CR trip they bust in and tell me I violated the rules and had to go. Granted it was my only 2nd Sun trip so they didn't know me, but still...I mentioned Michael's name ( the owner) and asked WTF in very polite but firm conversation.

It was weird. I bought the dancer and myself a drink (upstairs) and paid a 20 but change would be 'supplied' after the set. Weird. I did get my change eventually because I refused to leave until I got it. I had 2 bags of chips at the bar that they refused to let be take but I took one and they said nothing.

Obviously something there has changed. My dancer was appalled....she realized this was going to cost her. Not ony was she a CF but the place was DEAD...and I had $$$ in my pocket to spend on her.

I joke how HB is a no extras club and it is even though long term guys like me get nipples and occasional HJs from established dancer relationships...and she wasn't even close to my cock (yet). I'm still appalled...the parking lot tells the tale. Empty. Now I see why.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    You tell 'em rockstar!
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I hate to drive to Harvey as it's far, but I have all this cash and I ike hanging with dancers...

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The little I know about that club is that it was/is low-mileage, so as chess mentioned perhaps surprising you got away w/ it so long - it was probably against the rules all-along so perhaps you could've handled it more diplomatically since you were not negotiating from a position of strength.

Were most of your visits in the past on nightshift or dayshift? Often times in most clubs mileage is more tolerated on dayshift.

And yeah - bouncers are usually meat-heads so no-good to get into w/ them unless one is prepared to b done w/ the club.

Perhaps the club is recently getting some type of pressure and they are enforcing the rules more tightly?
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    What is a CR trip? And can't the two of you just meet up at another club?
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I already think Michael is weird because he thinks metal music is only for 'heroine addicts' but that's his opinion...but obviously something has changed here. I think Michael is about to lose a ton of money and not just from me, but from all the regulars like me who will never go back.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    @rockstar666,
    This story reminds me of my first trip back to clubbing in Sep 2015. Ah, the new rules, laws, and ordinances. I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue. I get where you are coming from.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Perhaps you should stick to shifts where the staff knows you and won't give you grief.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    CR trip = Champagne Room trip. Aka VIP room.

Kinda weird that they'd treat a regular like this. I'd think maybe they switched management or LE was cracking down on them. But over a nipple suckle??? Ridiculous. If I can't suck on boobs in a club I don't go, period.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Papi, I go lots of days and nights both. Both shifts allow nipple sucking once the dancer knows you. Sometimes on the first CR trip too. The club has been like that for 20 years and I'm no one special. If I get nipples, everyone does. That's how dancers get regulars. And I also get rare HJ's which if I were busted for, that I'd understand. But nipples??? Fuck she shoves them in my mouth! That's the deal...she was willing and knew she had a $200 payday from me. Well...it didn't happen tonight!

HB is a bikini/no extras club as I've posted many times, but the dancers are friendy and I THOUGHT the boundries were understood. ike I said..it's changed. I was such a shill for this club in all my reviews too without telling tales. Their loss...I'm done.I will now advise peole to avoid it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I guess you'll be writing a review w.r.t. your latest experience

:)
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    mdfmk etc: You should read my reviews. I have NEVER kissed and tell until now. Since I'm not going back sanytime soon, I don't care. Notice I didn't mention any dancer names, and you are an idiot to think LE cares about anything I poat. They aready know...which is what has changed.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Papi: just did!
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Hmm.. I read my last posts and am gad I'm home safe! LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Well think god you at least got a bag of chips out of all of this LMFAO

So tell us...how was the chips ?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I guess it's time to start going back to Silk Exotic
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    They have good chips but I prefer nipples.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    mdfmk whatever....you;d see if you have read my 10,000 posts that I'm no troll with anger issues, but thanks for your opinion.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    at first I didn't think mdfmk888 could possibly be correct (drawing upon my own experience), but it seems you've only ever reviewed 2 clubs, your last 20+ reviews were all of the same club, and you even got called out by desertscrub b/c your reviews don't match those of others... i hate to say it, but i think mdfmk888 might be on to something, it's possible the club management felt you were attracting the wrong type of attention

myself, i've reviewed 10 clubs (after this weekend it'll be 11 clubs), i visit 4 clubs on a regular basis, and my general rule of thumb is if you mention a girl you don't mention mileage, and if you mention mileage you don't mention the girl (and possibly not the club either).
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    anon etc: they have NO idea who I am as far as posting here goes. This is a political issue and has nothing to do with me ersonay. the club is now different and I have no desire to shill for them as I've been accused of doing in the past. I have a ton of reviews about how this club is a place to try out No more. They will miss me even if they don't care.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    anon etc: Yes this has been my go to club. The number of reviews I've posted for it attestes to this. Well, I'm done. Let them find other regular patrons to attract business. Fuck them.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    mdfmk: And all I wanted was nipples!!!! LOL
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    lol mdfmk888, i just assumed everyone takes the same precautions i do, bad assumption
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Shit I could get a BPslut for whaT i've spent there but I liked the club atmosphere. Fuck it. I'l spend my money elsewhere just for spite LOL
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    @rockstar - hopefully you and your lady friend can meet up elsewhere. i've had very good luck with that
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    anon: Well she has my number but didnt call yet, That's fine...just a dancer. But I'd see her OTC if she asked...I really do like her.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Never been to HB, but from all i heard, it was the less fun version of Skybox (that was sold). I think they sold the wrong one. Nipple sucking there would definitely have to be offered first as you can't grab the boobs, and a lot of girls don't offer the nipple. Sometimes ownership/management gets more dickorish when they're suffering financially and it trickles down throughout the club. I thought Skybox was a money maker for them despite the cheap drinks ($1.50 beers) and less streams of income (no real vip rooms besides the $60 for 5 songs champagne rooms, no real food, no valet, moderate $10 cover). They always seemed busy on weekend nights and took about half of what the dancers and shot girls made from their dances.

But being even more strict about lap dances makes zero sense to me. The last thing you want to do is alienate even more customers. I remember many years ago at PoleKatz, i decided to do a 15 minute champagne for $225 or something outrageous like that when 15 minutes of dancing (on a Tuesday, as it was) in the general LD area cost between $40-80 depending on topless or nude. And almost all girls allowed tit and ass touching with many allowing nipple sucking. About a couple minutes into it, i was grabbing boobs (not sucking nipples mind you) and shortly afterward, the floor host walks in and says no touching the breasts. I'm like wtf? I've done much more than just that in the regular dance area for a fraction of the cost; i guess this douche never wants to sell a room ever again, which i don't do rooms there anymore. The rest of the dance just had bad energy and even the dancer was upset about it and offered me a couple free dances in the regular dance area afterward. She said she wasn't charged house for dances on Tuesdays, so it didn't cost her anything. It was a very nice gesture that i accepted. Miss that girl.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    Be sure to right a detailed review about your visit.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    They're prejudiced against musicians.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Time for a Dr.Pepper and a new club

A wise man once said if I can't suck a tit in the front room it's a no go - LarryFithStick

She hurt me so bad LMFAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @suckstar37: Maybe the real reason you got kicked out is because... you're a fag!

Lol!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Sucks when a club changes managers and then they become more restrictive. It’s shitty to just boot you without a warning. They should warn you first - and become more serious on the second offense. It’s the clubs loss - as they have one less customer willing to spend good money there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Sucking a nipple is a natural instinct - you can't be held responsible for that
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    This cockluvingStar has had entitlement issues since day 1.

He got what he deserved, and thinks the rules don't apply to him because he "name drops" someone and has known to spend a little $$. News flash, $10k over a year pays for 2 months of one stripper's cost of living. That's a drop in the bucket, so your money does t even mean shit to them. Move on.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO cockstar LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    If it makes you feel better I got kicked out of Follies before over some bull Shit ROB
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    After six months I went back and it was all good and Business as usual...I just avoid that one stripper bitch
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ What could you possibly do to get kicked out of Follies?
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Stop lying you got kicked out for trying to blow a bouncer
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    So I should take my business elsewhere for a while...frankly I'm in no mood to ever go back there. Not until Michael apologizes personally at least!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Will that be in the form of you sucking his titty LMFAO brilliant
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    hopefully the owner apologizes and you guys make up. You’ve been going there forever and I’m sure they appreciate your business. Seems like such a petty thing to end what was a great relationship between you and the club!
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    "LMFAO cockstar LMFAO"

I try not to feed the trolls, but I'm laughing at this one..

"I had 2 bags of chips at the bar that they refused to let be take but I took one and they said nothing."

I also try not to troll anyone myself, but really? Was this some big dust up where custies are watching an argument at the bar, then a guy grabs a bag of chips and storms out?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Could it be a bouncer or manager has a thing for the dancer you were with?
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    Avoiding HB will NOT send the message that you wish to send.

Bouncers are one step below a pet rock -- they don't get it and don't give a shit that they don't get it. A bouncer can't comprehend the concept of a bottom line. Either can the manager, probably -- I'm sure they don't have profit sharing!

You need to call and find out when this owner Michael will be there. You need to go and discreetly tell him privately and personally what happened. He will either make it right or he won't. If you are as loyal a customer as you say (and I have no doubt you are as I have read your reviews for years), and he fails to make it right, do whatever makes you feel better. Wave your $$$ stack at him on your way out. Make sure he knows why you'll never return and that you intend to besmirch their reputation online among a large group of PLs..

Or, accept his apology and return to your CF's nipple.

Either way, it is more satisfying closure.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    Papi mentioned the other thing that was on my mind. If you routinely see a manager giving special attention to one dancer, and one dancer only, be very cautious about taking her to VIP. In fact, I would say just don't do it, and if she asks why, tell her. If a douchebag manager is hurting a girl's income it's up to her to either put a stop to it or find another place to work.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Wallan LMFAO

Cock Star clearly you don't spend enough money for the manager to give two flying fucks about you or your feelings
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO cock Star LMFAO
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Eh, I'm already over it, no need to talk to Michael... I give it a few months before I go back though.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Juice, "cock star"? Ha, I wish!! But thanks!
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Sounds like a baby who got his bottle taken away!

I think it's because he's a Cock"sucking"Star with an oral fixation.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    This discussion's still alive? She has legs... Have to sympathize for the OP who i think is getting piled on just a little too much. If i got kicked out of my favorite club for some BS (and i spend about a similar amount of money annually at that club), i would be more than upset. It almost makes me want to get all of my favorite's contact info just to be proactive or preemptive about it and i'll start taking the OTC game a lot more seriously. 10k at HB probably means about 3-4k in pure profit for the club(owner) if their pricing/fee structure is the same as the old Skybox. It seems like a lot, heck, it would be a lot for me, but to the club/owner it's just one good (very?) customer. If they lost 100 such customers, yeah, they'll definitely notice, but it's pretty much impossible for one lost customer in a vacuum to have a noticeable effect.

• pensionking
    7 years ago
    The owner should def give a shit
    The manger -- probably not care about revenue impact
    The bouncer -- definitely not care about revenue impact
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i got kicked out of a favorite club a few years ago... bouncer opened the curtain and caught me naked with the girl... i was welcomed back a few months later. since then i've moved on to better clubs. (although i'd like to encounter that girl again... ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion