tuscl

Anti LDK stripperweb thread

TFP
Adventures of Assjobman
https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth… This shit trips me out. So here on this site we know for a fact that a lot of dancers don't give a flying fuck whether you LDK or not. From my experiences over the years dancers don't mind, some even proud to make you cum in your pants. Most only concern is they don't want any jizz on them. Totally understandable. Sure there are some prudes out there but thankfully for me, an LDK seeker (unless extras are available where I can finish on her naked body instead), I've mostly encountered dancers who mainly just want a tip if they felt the explosion under them.

Reading stripperweb, I've come to the conclusion that ONLY prudish women post there. Which is a shame because that's the point of view I care about the least. I understand it's a site for dancers. But it seems to be only for the air dancers and goody goody shitty dancers that most customers shouldn't give the time of day. The down and dirty dancers we know and love have no representation and that sucks. I wish someone would start a site just for extras providers, LDK givers, and the likes. I'd read the fuck out of that site!

77 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    The girl posting maybe an inexperienced dancer. That is why she is asking.

But it jibes with my own experiences talking with San Francisco dancers.

To make a long story short, if a guy treats them like a civilian and wants to DATY them or fuck their brains out, they love it. They say they don't kiss, but under those circumstances they demonstrably reverse themselves. They like guys who like them. They are after all, just ordinary girls.

But for guys who want ejaculation services, they don't really like that, especially LDKing.

They hustle for dances, not because that is really how they like it, but because that is how they make money.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ And that is because 98% of the guys they deal with are chumps.

SJG
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I wonder if the ones that oppose LDK ever figure out why certain customers never get dances from them. Or why the customer they thought really liked them cause they "teased" 6 or 7 dances out of him never gets dances from her again?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Impossible for pretty girls to con or take advantage of a man who treats them in a civilian manner.

SJG
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Usually SJG I'd just ignore you because you always post the same repetitive opinionated bullshit. But since this post you 'say' is based off of talking with dancers, I'll retort with what I hear from dancers.

You say that from 'speaking with dancers' that they love being treated like a civilian, receiving DATY, and getting their brains fucked out
    out. Which sounds suspect because it's the same thing you preach over and over. Meanwhile from dancers I've LDK'd with and sat and talked with after, they've flat out told me it happens quite a bit and that they if they get any on them it's nothing a baby wipe or at most a change of outfit can't fix. Then again I have to give myself some credit as I usually get test dances from my favorites in a club and usually pick the one who seems like she's the type who gets down and dirty in the VIP.

In the end let's not kid ourselves, it's all about the money. Even if the girl agrees to OTC with you, it's because she feels that you're not a serial killer/rapist and you won't flake out with the money. It's not because you're some player or good looking dude.

SJG you always say for folks to keep seeing the dancers regularly outside of the club like any dancer will agree to that. They all certainly will not agree to that. All I'm saying is that the ones that do, it's not because you're treating them as a civilian or giving them front room make out sessions. It's because they're confident you'll come through with the cash, and the feel safe enough, plain and simple.

• TFP
    7 years ago
    Joc13 if I cared to make a stripper web account that's what I intended to post. All the dancers in that thread talking about no one ever LDKs with them and chastising dancers who say it happens to them saying they need to tone down their dances. I'm just wondering,who the hell is getting dances from these girls bragging that they barely grind and mostly airdance? I need to have a heart to heart with these men and let them know there's better strippers out there. Non grinding dancers should not be making money IMO.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    "You say that from 'speaking with dancers' that they love being treated like a civilian, receiving DATY, and getting their brains fucked out"

They don't come right out and say this to casual customers, its reserved for people they are becoming close to.

And also, the same applies to the former SF dancers who we get many of in the South Bay. If one is close to them, they will talk. They don't like ejaculation seekers who don't feel strongly enough attracted to the girl to want to pursue reciprocal intimacies.

They consider the LDK seekers to be perverts. They are right!

They are ordinary girls, allowing guys to get LDK, just for the money. But that is not what they like.

SJG
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Sorry man, but I've seen hundreds of your posts saying g the same thing. So it's hard to believe a word you're saying in regards to dancers telling you this. The fact that you have no reviews and have no posts speaking of specific interactions with dancers makes this even harder to believe.

So out of curiosity, these conversations you had with dancers: did you specifically bring up LDKers to these dancers during one of your front room make out sessions? Just seems to be a weird topic to just come up in a casual conversation with a dancer. I certainly cant see a dancer bringing up to a customer how she hates guys that come in their pants. Which club were you at when you had this conversation? I'd it was any in the Bay Area then I could care less as Bay Area clubs are garbage to the 30th power.

The clubs where at spoke with dancers after LDKing were all Vegas clubs (Treasures, Sapphire, Crazy Horse III,and Rhino). In all those cases the girl was sitting in my lap after I LDK'd. That turned me on even more. And the only one that had any remote inkling of concern over an LDK was the Rhino chick. And it was only because she knew it meant she wasn't gonna be getting any more money from me. I laughed and told her I'll be hanging around recharging. I had money for two more rounds so if she was still there I'd find her again. Which she did check on me a few times while I was still recouping but by that time I had found a new target and wanted to try her out.

Anyhow it goes completely against what you claim your dancers told you, SJG. Which to me simply means us LDK guys only need to find a willing participant and it's all good.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Stupid fuck!^^^
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    If you treat the girls as you would any other woman, things go very well with them. You don't have to believe me, because I don't care what you think.

SJG
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    SJG you yourself have admitted that you feed girls money in the front room to continue your make out sessions. Right there, you're not treating her like a civilian. A civilian girl you don't directly give money to have a make out session. You sweet talk her, you take her out to the movies, dinner, things like that. When you take her to the park and make out, or take her home and make out, you don't have to pay her any hourly rate or pay. It's the perk of dating a civilian.

When you meet a dancer in a strip club and attempt to get her OTC, if you're paying her any kind of money to spend time with her you are NOT treating her like a civilian. Plain and simple. That what you don't get.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    That thread is hilarious.

Sorry, ladies. You'd have to be super-duper charming for me to even consider continuing to get dances if you're not giving me halfway decent contact. And I sure as heck ain't considering going to VIP with you.

I'll get a dance or two with a girl who's good conversation and good on the pole sometimes, but that will be it. But for VIP, I better be getting good contact.

I love how out of touch with what actually happens in clubs that site can be sometimes.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ this, plain and simple.

I would think any guy would think like this. And the girls that offer up those shitty, barely any contact or grinding dances would never get any business. But either there are a bunch of male suckas out there or these girls are straight up lying about what they allow in a dance.

For me if there's any semblance of air dancing or limited contact it's one and done. And there's ALWAYS another dancer just as fine willing to let your hands roam and grind you properly till you explode.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    FWIW... IMO the SW comments seem to be mainly in the 'keep him spending" mindset
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @TFP LMAO now you went against your own better judgement and decided to engage that blathering idiot when you had advised me in the past: ignore him. LMAO it is ridiculous anyway how much he cares so much about what other guys do in clubs. He says he doesn't care what you think but LMAO HE'S IN THIS THREAD POSTING by his own free will. What a fucking hypocrite. If he didn't really care he wouldn't have posted in the first place! It's kind of creepy that he is so obsessed with it too. Now his obsession is so well known that he's become the equivalent of the TUSCL 'village idiot'. He's expected now to be the repetitious blathering idiot that he is. And he is!!!

Now as to the thread topic, although there is clearly a significant population of LDK strippers that are fine with it, there will always be strippers that abhor it and that is why there's that thread over at SW. I don't deny that LDK isn't for all strippers and so I understand why there's that thread.

But moreover and tied to it is that there are strippers that simply don't like dick in their real life. These are likely the ones in the thread that are extremely anti LDK and, as you say, prudish. In my experience and in general, the better LDK strippers actually like guys in their civie life, and LDK PLs should avoid strippers that simply don't like dick. It's not going to be good odds that they like to LDK. I don't know why these women are even in the business of stripping, but I see the differences out here in Portland because this town is full of lesbians. And some are strippers. It's not a coincidence to me that every single one of my LDQs that were cool with LDKing have been straight or bi. Never a true lesbian.

Can you imagine if we straight PLs were dancers for other gay men at a gay men strip club? Would we want to rub our asses on some other gay man's boner on a regular basis? For any amount of money? This is what is going on with a lot of those SW prudes you mentioned. They dance for the money and likely to hook up with other strippers. They don't really like the part that requires a horny man groping on them and putting his dick so close to them, LDK or not.

Again I say this as a generality only. I understand that there are exceptions. But in my PL experience I tend to avoid strippers that don't like dick because I personally don't want to make them uncomfortable just because I'm a man with hard dick poking into them. I've had plenty of mutually good times getting dances and VIPs with straight strippers, TYVM, so I will pass on any that I know would rather always be with another woman. LOL those strippers are for female PLs!

Now that said, yes there is also the anti jizz anti LDK stripper. My ATF DS is one of those types. But once I fully understood this and guaranteed that I would never get even a drop of jizz on her, she's been awesome about LDKing with me. "Just keep me clean," is all she wants which I totally understandable. One rule of PL LDKing is "keep your jizz your own biz". Once I guaranteed that, my mileage and civie spooning and dick tease time has gone up a notch.

So to me I just keep supporting and giving all my business to LDK strippers and let the market supply and demand take care of itself. As long as we PLs don't give business to the anti LDK strippers, then hopefully they fall out of the market and get less business. And of course I avoid true lesbian strippers like the plague.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    It can't be said often enough: Fuck those SW cunts! And while I'm at it, fuck SJG for the hyper-repetitive, mind-numbingly boring way he tells the other 98% of us (by his own admission) how to have fun in SCs!! I logged out just now long enough to read SJG's posts that others were referring to. It reminded me of how ignoring him and a few others has greatly heightened my enjoyment of this site. Use the ignore feature -- it is your friend!
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Right on all accounts, Sir. Went all against what I decided with SJG and actually engaged his dumb ass. Brought back to reality real quick when I encountered the same problems. He doesn't respond to any questions you ask him. It took a PM from a trusted member on this site to bring me to my senses and just put SJG on ignore so as to not be bothered with any shit he has to say.

As for the anti LDK stuff, I realize not every dancer will be ok with it. But if you read that site solely it would make you think LDKs are not only unicorn rare, but the worst thing ever. When from personal experience as well as postings from you and numerous other members on here is clearly not the case. It also frustrates me that there are PLs out there putting up with shitty air dances and no grinding. We pay good money for this short entertainment, we might as well get something. PLs wasting money on no contact, no grinding dances makes me plain sad. As Papi Chulo always says, we're the ones with the money and thus in control of what type of experience we want at the club. It's up to us to put a stop to insane $12 Gatorade drink hustles for a dancer you just started talking to 5 seconds ago. It's also up to us to stop empowering these GPS chicks by not buying their lame ass dances.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    LOL if an LDK is rare, then LMAO why does my ATF DS say, "It's OK, I understand. I'm hot. It happens." when we talk about LDKs? She's telling me that I'm not her only LDK customer when she says that. And then also at the same club I have talked about it with a couple of other strippers that I don't get dances with but they admit they have some custies that LDK.

Also why is it that in over half the Portland clubs that I go to I have found a stripper that knowingly LDKed me? Why did they just ask me with a big smile, "so did you just come?"

LDKs have been happening in strip clubs since there were strip clubs. Any stripper in denial about this is truly clueless.

And someone said this before but a highly moderated site like SW has a controlled content agenda. I have seen this on other sites for sports and cars. SW is controlling its content to create a "reality" of stripping that likely draws a certain type of stripper to it that believes in that "reality". If they control it on the site so much, then maybe they can create that in the club itself. And maybe they can even convince a novice PL lurker that that is what strip clubs are really like too.

LMAO come to think of it, SW is a lot like that blathering idiot. An alternate reality is at the core, created by only believing in that "reality".
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Every day, at almost every strip club across the land, multiple customers have lapgasms. All strippers know that it happens and many welcome it, if only to get tips and repeat customers. Those of us "chumps" who enjoy this innocent pleasure should make sure to (a) keep our jizz off the lady and (b) tip her. Why, I lapgasmed myself last night after four very touchy-feely lappers with a busty Indiana farm girl. She certainly *tried* to make it happen and knew when it did. For my part, I kept my seed to myself and tipped her $20 on top of the $80 that I paid her. Everyone was a winner! Personally, I feel sorry for the studs who claim that they haven't cum in their pants since they were 15. I can and do last a long time in bed, where the goal is mutual pleasure, but during lap dances it's all about *my* pleasure.

And before I forget: Fuck SJG for trying to tell the rest of us how to have fun in strip clubs!
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    ^^^ whoomp there it is! I have no doubt that even as I type, a customer somewhere is cumming in his pants from a lap dance right now.

Is there another site for dancers somewhere? One where the type of dancers we like post?
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Wow MrDeuce I'm 100% with everything you just posted. For me it is my ability to control my orgasm edge that enables me to LDK at will provided I am in tune with the right dancer about it. I have LDKed from two songs and after nine songs. Three songs to a 30 min VIP is my preferred range. And as far as real sex, I have no issues getting my woman off before I do. My wife has no issues now and neither have any of my past GFs. I love fucking the shit out of a woman until she needs to take a break. But also if I want to get my nut quickly in 5 min I'm fine with that too.

LDKing really is about control. When you can make yourself get close to nutting early in 1-2 songs is absolutely the best way to have toe curling LDKs. Once you know you are near your edge, then from there you just control yourself from coming as long as you want, and then you just ride that constant and raging boner and enjoy it at your leisure (or LMAO budget limit) until you WANT to LDK.

The other way is when you are fighting to get hard and then stay hard and then LDK as soon as you can and almost force it because you may not get another boner again before you run out of money or time. These LDKs are nice but not as nice.

Over the last two weeks I have been splurging on 1/2 hr VIPs with my ATF DS. Before every session we spoon and she teases my boner with her ass cheeks and I play with her ass on my dick for 20 min as we hang out and talk. I get so horny for her even before the VIP. And then when we go and I am already so excited that I am fighting LDKing within 5 minutes, so then I am on edge almost the entire time and constantly on the verge of coming. And so when I finally can't resist anymore the final release is intense. Also LOL for the last 6 VIPs, I didn't keep the time but every single LDK was at 25 min on the dot. My ATF DS noted my consistency and I told her it's all about control.

And yeah I too feel sorry for guys that can't LDK. They are missing out on good ITC fun. A really good LDK to me is pretty much on par with a blow job, and so it is great to LDK for as little as $40. An LDK with an 8+ for < $100 is winning at PL LIFE as far as I'm concerned.

If LDKing is a "chump's game", then call me Donald PL Chump! LMAO at dipshits that knock it. That's too bad for them that they have some issue with it.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Ha, that's excellent Sir! I agree with all of it and I love the fact that you hold on until the 25 minute mark as well. I do the same damn thing. Except I don't have an ATF or anything. The build up for me is getting the test dances from different women to see which one I'm gonna take to VIP. By the time I pick one I'm nearly at the level of excitement you are with your ATF. Well, maybe not but somewhat lol.

I get why folks knock LDKing as it's not a great sounding thing to jizz your pants. But for me there's far worse things than a mess in my shorts. Especially when the process to get there was so enjoyable.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    TFP LOL the 25 min mark is ideal. Not too early that you feel you could have just got dances for less money, and not so close to 30 min that you fear that you won't LDK before time is up.

I can see the excitement in trying various dancers before going to VIP with "the one". There is the fantasy of being the stud that every stripper wants, but only the hottest and sexiest is for you.

I've been very lucky by finding my ATF DS. She's almost too good to be true. I am having the best LDKs in my PL LIFE! ever since I met her.

And jizz in pants? A minor inconvenience at worst. Just leave the club right after or wipe up in the restroom. A dude should not have much issue with getting a little jizz on himself for a few minutes.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Ok so I finished reading the thread. LOL TFP you are making me want to get a membership there just to post in it and give them the skinny on LDKing. But I won't.

I can see how some experienced strippers have never seen or experienced it but wow if that is 100% true, I laugh at how much business they probably lost out on because of it! The logic of making him just keep getting dances and never LDKing is better than him LDKing and then stopping is totally flawed. An LDK customer is easy money. He's likely going to get more than one dance. And he's likely going to come back for more at a later date. And an experienced one can spot an anti-LDK ROB in one 1-2 songs. It's simple, if the intensity level and mileage of a dance gets progressively less and less as time goes by, then a smart PL LDKer is going to move on quickly. And honestly it's not that hard to get a feel for your dancer's true intentions by the dance itself and the look on her face. So no it is absolutely not good business sense to prevent a PL from LDKing. Those dancers are losing business by avoiding a known segment of customers.

So LMAO at the stupid strippers telling others that they danced too good if they made the guy LDK. Some were advising to even back off their tease dance? Wow just tell them to end future business then.

And the audacity of some of them in judging other strippers as whores if they LDK a PL. Don't hate the player. Hate the game. LOL at strippers taking a moral high ground over another. Don't judge in a strip club. It's irony if you do.

And wow let's not possibly make it a discussion about how it makes a customer actually happy. This is that dick disgust that I was getting at earlier. Whatever happened to enjoying your work because it makes men happy? It's a novel concept but might also be good business to have this attitude.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    The dancers who post to (or are even aware of) SW are a small percentage of strippers compared to the total population. And, like most people posting online anonymously, they maintain a persona that is to some degree divorced from reality.

Meaning, no stripper is going to post (even anonymously) that she ends her shift carrying more DNA samples than a Chicago crime lab.

Of course, the flip side of that perspective is that the same can be said about the PLs who post here.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    When I get to know a dancer really well I'll often ask them how often a guy will LDK. The answers range from almost never up to like 66%...the 'almost never' girls are more into the foreplay thing (hugs, stolen kisses and a slow grind) while the 66%ers are invariably the very athletic ones who absolutely are fine if you LDK.

The SW girls are NOT a random sample; they seem like the bottom of the barrel when it comes to 'entertainment'. I bet half of them ask for a tip for an air dance.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ uggh. I hate it when these lame ass strippers ask for tips on top of mediocre or worse dances. I'm thinking, bitch, i already paid you for the dance; i only tip for exceptional and/or extra service, tough titties. Of course, i don't say that. If it's just above average or good, i might get an additional dance and if it's just average, one and done too, but i don't feel as ROBed. Of course some sucker will tip her and reinforce her behavior.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Girls like guys who like them. They respect a guy who wants to fuck them. Maybe it will happen ITC, or OTC, or maybe never, but they still respect a guy who wants that.

Maybe the girl is offering that on the menu, so it gets talked about openly. But maybe she is not, and so it is not talked about, but the girl can still feel that that is what the guy wants. And she will respect him for that.

If a guy wants her, that will make her feel good about herself. The other girls get attention and money, and it makes her feel good when she gets that.

Feeding a girl money, when she is working in a strip club and expects it does not mean that one is treating her different than they would treat any other woman. It is simply a show of respect, as she expects to get money for her time. Otherwise she would not be able to be there, and all dolled up. She would have to be doing something worthless, like working with the Dougsters in Finance, Insurance, or Real Estate. She needs to be able to pay her bills, and so you give her money. Wives get money. GF's of rich guys get money.

And I mean if you like a girl, wouldn't you want to be spending long nights with her, so that you can fuck her multiple times, and sometimes disturb her sleep?

If a guy goes into a strip club and all he wants is LDK, the girls will consider him to be a creep, and rightly so.

Our local clubs are much lower mileage, zero mileage, and so it is sometimes very easy to talk to the girls, and sometimes for free. Most of the girls are about 5x as smart as most of the guys they deal with. I have known and spent long hours talking with many such.

But even at the SF clubs, if it is one where the girls are not getting physical in the front room ( read Deja Vu ), then even though they are trying to sell dances, it is often still possible to spend time talking with them. And sometimes at little or no cost.

If you treat the girl just as you would any other woman, and show respect for the fact that she expects to be raking in money, often she will really open up to you.

Strip clubs a highly contrived places. And once lap dancing got redefined from front room lap sitting, to a costly service performed in a booth, they became even more contrived. They are well oiled machines for separating marks from their money.

But the good side is that the young women are real. They actually are what they appear to be. To see this, all you need to do is treat them like you would any other woman, and find ways to her off script right from the start.

SJG

Curtis Mayfield -- Mix
    Move On Up
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z66wVo7…
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I imagine many, if not most, dancers, being anti-LDK due to the potential of it (cum) coming into contact w/ them - I can see most-women thinking a stranger's jizz is gross (hell even their S.O.'s jizz).

w.r.t. SW; yeah it seems there is usually a very narrow range of opinions accepted on their thus one hears mostly the same-thing - but I'm not so sure they are that far-off on *everything* they say - i.e. I always see posted on TUSCL "well I never meet any strippers that act like the SW strippers or say what the SW strippers say" - and in mind I'm thinking of course not - strippers will rarely tell us what's really on their minds thus most PLs walk around thinking these strippers love what they do for us PLs - most don't IMO, they just can't say it to our faces; it's part of the job - I imagine the SW girls actually do a lot more than they say on SW b/c they have to (unless they work in an air-dance club) - but I also think many of the negative things they say about custies is what most dancers feel/think but can't say nor demonstrate to custies.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, some don't like LDKing because it could contact them.

But also, dancers don't think much of guys who want that, as opposed to DFK, DATY, and multiple round all night long fucking their brains out.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    They like to be treated like ordinary women, and by guys who know how to do that.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Hmm, let's see...out of my last 9 different ATFs that I LDKed with frequently and knew full well that I did and fully intend to LDK with them were totally fine with it. Zero issue. With the other two I didn't know where they stood about it because we never got to the point of talking about it. But 7/9 dancers in my PL experience is good enough data to me that it is a common thing in strip clubs.

Notwithstanding jizz OTP, it's really not a big deal amongst strippers that knowingly do it as part of the business (legal or not) of being a stripper. Seriously, as usual SJG is making huge sweeping and rambling claims that dancers like this or that and blah blah blah about wanting more. The ones that LDK custies are simply at work at a club based on the market demand for it. This is no different than SJG paying strippers to fuck him like he perceives it *if* he actually does what he is claiming is more superior to PL LIFE than LDKsexperienced
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Oops, hit post by accident.

Anyway what I was saying is that an LDK is the same as the business of fucking strippers. No different. They provide a fantasy to a man and LMAO SJG is so wrapped up in the fantasy it had become his singular reality with strippers.

LDKs, extras, FS, mileage, rail tips, civie time, lap dances, air dances are all just menu items to fulfill a fantasy for PLs. It's not any deeper than this.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    That thread is funny. Advocating for air dance because "guys are visual" and that the guy should only get hard at the most, lol.

Anyway, as far as acceptance of LDK, I haven't had an issue yet. The main concern is making sure jizz is contained. Once they realize it's not an issue, LDK isn't an issue. A few have wanted extra tip if they can tell that's what I'm trying to achieve, stopping dances and clarifying if I want LDK they want extra. That's the "worst" response so far, demand for tip.

Based on the dancers I've asked about it, it seems LDK occurrences are definitely more frequent than rare. Basically "oh yeah, I have guys that have done (or do) that."
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    The first and last time I ever got jizz on my ATF DS I gave her a $50 tip on top of the $150 for VIP. I profusely apologized to her and told her it would never happen again. Since then I fixed my "wardrobe malfunction" and I've been in LDK heaven with her ever since. When I saw her again later we talked about it and she said she really appreciated the big tip. And since then she totally dances however I want in order to LDK at the end.

LOL for the last couple of times after I LDKed after fixing my OTP issue she felt my dick to confirm I was dry OTP and smiled at me when I said, "See? All dry now."
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Dancers do not like guys who come looking for LDKing. They like guys who treat them like ordinary women and who want to be fucking them, and fucking them regularly.

Buying dances is for chumps.

Paying for ejaculation services is simply paying to exacerbate your own sexual frustration.

SJG

Enochian Magical Tools
    http://enochian.org/tools.shtml

https://enochian.org/ritual-tools.html
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    LMAO I am having a great time paying for my LDKs with strippers. It's exactly the sexual satisfaction that I want.

And the strippers that I LDK with have fun doing it too.

Obsessing about how another PL has his own personal fun with a stripper because it isn't how you would do it will only exacerbate your own sexual frustration. And it makes you look like a chump.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ You are the chump, because you obviously have lost sense of what an ordinary civilian sexual encounter with a woman is like.

You do what you do, fine. It doesn't hurt me, it helps. Because the girls can't stand guys like you. So I'll be able to have which ever one I want, and be spending night after night with her.

SJG

French Occult, Tobias Churton
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVJ4lYgT…

Enochian Magical Tools
    http://enochian.org/tools.shtml

https://enochian.org/ritual-tools.html
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    "Obsessing about how another PL has his own personal fun with a stripper because it isn't how you would do it will only exacerbate your own sexual frustration. And it makes you look like a chump."
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    SirDickHead, you do what you want and think what you want.

And then when the girls are extremely nice to me and really open up and get DFKing with me and want me to fuck them and take them home with me to continue, you can say that I am lying.

I don't care. I don't care about you because you are an idiot.

I do have feelings for the dancers you are creeping out by asking for LDKing. But strip clubs are full of such guys, and the girls are at least 18yo.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    "Obsessing about how another PL has his own personal fun with a stripper because it isn't how you would do it will only exacerbate your own sexual frustration. And it makes you look like a chump."
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Hilarious! That sjg is something else.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @chessmaster I just stuck a quarter in his played ass.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Sjg, if you lived elsewhere, would you reconsider your stance? I'll say this. If you do buy lapdances in san jose(airdances) or sunnyvale(or san francisco, for those prices), you are a chump!
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @chessmaster. san_jose_guy does not and has never gone to any strip clubs. if his mother's basement were located in bangkok he still would never know the touch of a woman
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    What about the mexican hat dancing circuit? That counts at least.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @chessmaster “What about the mexican hat dancing circuit? That counts at least.”

it exists only in his imagination and besides all the hat dancers are slim young boys so no, i don’t think it can count
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    @SirLapdancealot, I, incorrectly I might add, figured with SJG being a LIBERAL or a PROGRESSIVE that he might be open minded. He admitted himself that he does not have an open mind. He's entitled to his views.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    PS: the SW slant is went a PL cums, he's more of less useless to the dancer at that point. I think that's it in a nutshell. Not all dancers think that way though. Some realize that such a PL is a potentially a valuable repeat customer [regular] who might represent a significant spender over a period of time.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Dominic77 of course we are all entitled to our own views. And it is painfully obvious that the blathering idiot is entitled to his because all he does is repeat the same things. I'm not taking away any of it. Nobody can stop another from posting what they want so if course we all will freely share our own world views. I'm just highlighting the flawed logic in his and sharing my own views as well in the process. It's fun! Especially when the blathering idiotic narcissist has to spew insults in the process of sharing his closed minded views.

Also I posted this earlier based on the SW thread: most LDK PLs are good for several dances and not many will keep spending beyond that so a stripper that denies dancing for an LDK PL is missing out on a solid set of dances. Plus, the ROB game of trying to extend dances is a "chumpette's game". It doesn't work. An LDK PL will move on and a non-LDK PL won't be getting a bunch of dances either. It's a terrible stripper business model.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @LDK82 and there's a pretty big bank on LDK Street.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Haha this thread is great! I blocked SJG so I wasn't seeing the comments you were responding to, Sir. But after coming back I was logged out and now I see. Funny stuff. That reply of your is gold and pretty damn true to be honest. Worrying about how other PLs have a fun in the club seems to be all he cares about actually.

And Sir you seem to have brought out a side of SJG that I've never seen. It used to be that he didn't respond back with plain insults. Also the whole 'I care about the girls you're trying to LDK with' statement looks just plain pathetic coming from him. Like he somehow knows every dancer we LDK with and he's deeply hurt because he cares about her, unlike us evil LDKers. It's like he thinks that his imaginary DFK sessions in the front room is gonna win a stripper over into a relationship or something.

Lastly, Chessmaster I agree with your assessment about buying dances in the Bay Area. Just not worth it. Once again it's a good thing they suck so bad. It makes the strip club a much rarer and special visit for me. I save plenty of money to go nuts when I do go. I got three trips planned next year, the highlight of that being SoCal for both COI and TJ. I can't fucking wait!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @TFP LMAO I love this thread. And trolling the blathering idiotic narcissist is so much fun. It's actually too easy. I'm new on TUSCL and joined to talk about my PL LIFE! and have fun with other PLs. And so I'm not going to let the blathering idiotic narcissist ruin my fun and other TUSCL guys doing the same thing. I go by a simple rule online: don't keep trolling me. A few insults and jabs are no problem. But when you are a weak and incessant troll like that blathering idiotic narcissist and keep it up, I am going to pay it back in spades. He would be better off just ignoring me and also not post the SAME EXACT THING over and over and over again in threads that I'm in. If he does, he's going to get played. LOL I type this openly so that he can read it but it still won't matter. And LMAO if he decides to put me on ignore. Even better!!!

So anyway I appreciate that you've been entertained. Like I said, I'm here to yuk it up with like minded PLs.

Oh and also yeah I totally agree with you and chessmaster about the Bay Area clubs. They royally suck. That is where I became a PL. San Jose and the South Bay have nothing but air dance / minimal contact clubs and bikini bars (I've been to the Pink Poodle, the old Kit Kat Club, AJs, the Brass Rail) and then in San Fran the prices are ridiculous (I've been to Deja Vu, New Century Theatre, Mitchell Bros, Gold Club).

But LOL I think the silver lining becoming a PL there is that I learned to LDK quickly because of the SF prices. And also if there's one thing SF clubs have in high volume is LDK strippers. An LDK ain't shit at Mitchell Bros. But it will still cost you.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    @SirLapdancealot, agreed. If your having fun in the back and forth with him, carry on.

The dancers aren't always the sharpest tool in the tool shed. I agree there. Some are pretty cunning but many aren't.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Dominic77 if a stripper wants to know her customer base and get input on how to make money from them, she shouldn't go to SW for that. She needs to come here. She may not like what she hears, but she will better understand her market.

A couple of my past LDK ATFs were the #1 money makers at their respective clubs. Since I was one of their PL regulars I go to know them as an ITC friend and also talk the business (including their own "menus" offered) with them from both customer and stripper viewpoints. Both of them didn't have any issue with LDKs notwithstanding the jizz OTP issue. They understood it as part of the business. And I'm pretty sure neither one was an extras or OTC stripper either. They made their money off ITC high mileage activities. And they made a lot of money because they understood how to give a man the fantasy he wants but still maintain their personal boundaries. They were smart and realistic about their customers.

The prudes at SW are probably prudish and bitter because they aren't really that good at what they do but yet they won't change their attitude and business model to improve their business. And LMAO like you said they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    South Bay clubs suck. Its our tough DA's office and the overall politics. Though the clubs suck, the girls are nice and they are the beautiful young women they appear to be. Just, if you want more than looking and talking, you have to be seeing them outside.

And also we do have an on again and off underground. The girls that work that are great, and in those venues, most all the girls do all the OTC they can get.

We have good AMPs, but San Francisco's AMPs are better because they have less fear of LE. The girls dress and act more slutty, so they do a higher percentage of FS, and hence they are more accustomed to GFE sessions. Most all of the girls in these AMPs are very happy to be seeing guys outside, and they love overnighters.

San Francisco is too expensive, but there is also something even more serious wrong with it, making the places into clip joints by forcing the intimate contact into the back rooms. That destroys choreography of your interaction with the girl. Much of this problem is directly traceable to Deja Vu, but it is also because of the high San Francisco rents which tend to favor a Deja Vu style operator.

But of course its fine for chumps like SirLapDance, who just buy dances and let the girl do them. SirLapDance keeps clip joints in business.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Talking about LDKing on a message board makes SirLapdance look like a complete idiot.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^"Obsessing about how another PL has his own personal fun with a stripper because it isn't how you would do it will only exacerbate your own sexual frustration. And it makes you look like a chump."
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I don't obsess about anything that goes on in strip clubs, because it does not effect me. I am not female.

But idiots talking about LDKing on a message board, sometimes more idiots follow them.

SJG
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I'm not into the LDK thing, but I kind of like the idea of pluralism. Talking about LDKing here doesn't appear prevent others from talking about taking strippers to their home and pumping loads into them, for example.

It would be a shame if there were only one tolerated opinion like on SW.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    "I don't obsess about anything that goes on in strip clubs, because it does not effect me. I am not female.

But idiots talking about LDKing on a message board, sometimes more idiots follow them.

SJG"

^"Obsessing about how another PL has his own personal fun with a stripper because it isn't how you would do it will only exacerbate your own sexual frustration. And it makes you look like a chump."
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    And Sirlapdance does it, connecting his mouth to his asshole.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    The best thing for someone who hates the idea of an LDK - is to ignore discussions about LDK.

If it bothers someone - why go and read a discussion and try to change others opinions? This is the Internet - and opinions rarely change here.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    But promoting LDK in a public venue is offensive. It is idiotic. This started with some commentary on stripper web. The girls do not like it and they don't think much of the guys who seek it.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    "And Sirlapdance does it, connecting his mouth to his asshole.

SJG"

• SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    "But promoting LDK in a public venue is offensive. It is idiotic. This started with some commentary on stripper web. The girls do not like it and they don't think much of the guys who seek it.

SJG"

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is what happens when a guy is always seeking LDKing. It isn't just perverted, it turns a guy into a mutant.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^ SirLapdance is why we have Deja Vu clip joints, and Tijuana has front room GFE auditions.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    The truth is - I know that I’m not going to change SJG’s view. I really don’t care to change his opinion. However, it would be very nice if he didn’t try to change mine!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    "
    ^^^^^^^^^ SirLapdance is why we have Deja Vu clip joints, and Tijuana has front room GFE auditions.

SJG"

• SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Cashman1234 sorry about that post below yours. It wasn't meant for you. It was meant for the blathering idiotic narcissist.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ If a guy LDK's enough, he loses the ability to have real sex with beautiful young women. Often too he is cheating on his wife, and so she will be in need of a process server.

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @Cashman1234 "The best thing for someone who hates the idea of an LDK - is to ignore discussions about LDK."

that psycho san_jose_guy is INCAPABLE of ignoring anything posted here due to his severe case of autism
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    "^^^^^^ If a guy LDK's enough, he loses the ability to have real sex with beautiful young women. Often too he is cheating on his wife, and so she will be in need of a process server.

SJG"

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion