tuscl

Does a dancer's outfit influence your decision to buy dances?

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Thursday, October 5, 2017 11:17 AM
When you see a dancer - either on stage - or walking around the club - does her outfit influence your decision to get dances from her? I understand some LD rooms allow the dancers to get naked - so it might not be an issue once in the LD room/VIP. But on the floor - is there something that usually catches your eye - sexy stockings, push up bra, leather lingerie?

57 comments

• rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Costume doesn't matter to me, but if she has bad taste in costumes, like wearing far too much fabric thus hiding everything, I usually pass on principal. If she's hot though I might take a chance anyway. That being said, I pass on cute costumes too if the girl isn't my type otherwise. So yes, it may influence me a little, but it's not a deciding factor.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    A little change can make a big difference. Just by changing up her bikini bottom design - it worked quite nicely for you.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    no, it doesn't influence my decision on whether or not i'm gonna buy dances from her. are there certain outfits i really like? sure. but their outfit has very little to no impact on my interest in her
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Yes
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Rockstar666 - I've declined dances when a dancer was wearing more clothing - more like a dress - as I thought she might be trying to hide a big belly - or something else.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    No. An attractive dancer is usually attractive regardless of what she wears. I've seen 2 girls wear identical outfits. One is pretty. The other is fugly.
  • CouldBe
    7 years ago
    Sometimes. I've seen a few outfits that have turned me off.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    For me it isn't so much what they do wear, but more so what they don't wear. I very much prefer to see them in their birthday suit (if it is a nude club) or otherwise topless (due to state laws on alcohol sales) and then decide if I want to get dances from them. What they are wearing when they get on stage usually has no influence on me since they are going to take it off anyway. Then again, there is the rare occasion where I get hard just looking at a girl's face and she has not removed any article of clothing. That is exactly what happened the night I met my CF.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I decide based off of the stage shows. If a girl appeals to me while she's on stage, it doesn't matter what she puts on afterward to walk the floor.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    No. The outfit doesnt make unattractive-to-me strippers more attractive but can make a sexy stripper more sexy sometimes. but i already liked how they look regardless, or i would think for those i never saw again.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Good thread. I'm a fan of the different dancer outfits, but if she's hot she's hot. A outfit isn't gonna make her hotter, and it isn't going to influence my decision to buy dances.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I’ve wondered about this. I tend to stick to bikini type outfits that can be taken off for dances. Sometimes I see girls wear one pieces and only pull their top down for dances, and also body stocking type things.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    To some extent - typically if she's not my type it doesn't matter what she's wearing - but on occasion a very sexy outfit may make her look more sexy to me than she really is and kinda fool-me and I get dances from her - and the opposite has also happened where I see a dancer in her outfit and think "meh" but end-up getting dances from her anyway and then really impressed w/ her bod - I have preferences w.r.t. outfits but the outfit is rarely make-it/break-it. On some occasions I have passed on a dancer that seems to have too an elaborate outfit on - in the black dives I visit some of the girls can be lazy and just grind on you w/o taking anythig off especially if it's a PITA to take off and and put back-on or if it may mess-up their hair-do trying to take it off - so on occasion I have passed on a dancer w/ too an elaborate outfit that I get the feeling she may not wanna take off during the dance. I find full-body fishnet outfits sexy in the way they look but don't like fishnets b/c i don't wanna be touching a net, I wanna touch skin - also in the past some girls wearing full-bod fishnets outfits thought they were "nude-enough" already and would not take it off during the dance - thus sometimes I pass on girls w/ these outfits (but most of the time I'll ask them upfront if they plan to get nude). I tend to like tiny bikinis; not a fan of mini-dresses nor gowns - I go to SCs to see flesh not fine evening wear. Being into chocolate; a dark-skinned AA w/ a small bright neon colored (usually green or yellow) bikini I find very sexy the way the bright-neon color constrasts w/ her dark-skin Below is an example of what I find sexy particularly on an ebony w/ a good-bod: [view link]
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Tiny, quick access bikinis are good. Barriers to access like belts and mesh pantyhose are bad.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I have never been turned off by an outfit, but I surely have seen girls that their natural beauty is enhanced by their outfit. Just like a Christmas present, the wrapping enhances the fun, especially the unwrapping.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    As I've posted many times, I'm into thick ebonies (brickhouses) w/ ample butts and breasts - and also prefer dark-skin vs light-skin. About a year+ ago I was at one of my local Miami small black clubs - only one stage in the middle of the bar - was sitting barside facing-forward looking at the stage - a slim light-skinned ebony stands right next to me - I can't see her entire bod b/c she's right next to me standing on my side- she asks me for some dances and I said ok since she was kinda cute and had a nice-personality plus dances are only $5; so kinda got the dances to kill some time even though she was not exactly my type (voluptuous). She had on a mini-dress on and was slim so I was not expecting much in terms of her having the type of bod I like - she gets in b/w me and the bar w/ her back to me to dance for me - she takes off her mini-dress and she's slim and not that curvy but her bod is nice but not what really moves the needle for me - I'm a boob-guy so I reach around her front "to entertain myself during the dance" and I FROZE - all of a sudden I grabbed two supa-full natural-Ds which I was not expecting AT ALL - no way to tell from her slim-figure and the mini-dress she was wearing which covered her up pretty-well - i.e. this was a case where the outfit did not do anything for me and even made me think she would not be my type b/c it did not show-off at all what she was working with.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I used to think the outfit wouldn't matter, but now it absolutely does matter. For one, I already have my admitted thong fetish. So if she's wearing a thong or string bottom type of thing then she's already got my attention at that point. Whether her body fills it out nicely enough is what earns her my money after that. Secondly, like BJ99 said, those one piece bikinis are a turn off. I've had a few dances from girls wearing those and just like she said, they only pull the straps to the side to expose their breasts. Which leaves most of their belly and mid region still covered. Plus the straps manage to get in the way when you're trying to grope boobs. Not good. So 2 piece bikini or bust. A sexier outfit is just plain more attractive. An example of this: a couple of weeks ago I was at a COI club and this Latina woman was absolutely my type. She was wearing a regular thong and bra. Good enough for me. After our VIP session she went to the dressing room then came out in a new outfit. I thought it was a different girl and was like damn she's hot! It was a string bikini bottom and a bra that barely covered anything. Then I realized when she got closer that it was the same girl but she was even hotter in this new outfit. She gets taken to VIP again and then hits the dressing room for another change. The next change wasn't flattering at all. It was some gold dress type thing and covered up too much of her fabulous body. If I would have initially seen her in this outfit it would have taken a bit longer for me to get a dance as you couldn't really see her body well. But up close there was still no hiding all those curves. So yeah, outfit definitely matters IMO.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    The location that I club allows for bikinis - and not topless or nude. If I can't get a good look at a dancers body - when she's on the floor - then I will generally not get dances from her. I don't want to be surprised when the clothes come off.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ great example.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    No, its what is under the outfit that matters to me. I've seen girls with gorgeous natural breasts take off the bra to reveal frighteningly sagging gophers. I've seen incredibly shapely milfs remove the dress covering their crepe paper skin. There was a young perfect AA hardbody at Follies wearing a bright yellow leotard, and she never, ever removed a stitch. However, I will never forget May from Scarletts, who was wearing a head-to-toe leather and vinyl. Before her stage show, I thought she was some burned out 50 year old mamasan who hated the world. But when she got on stage, in the light, took off the clothing; it was lust at first sight. A young, gorgeous, perfect 10 young Philippine woman. As close to ATF material as I've ever known. So no, the outfit means nothing to me. I have to see the stage show to know what's under the outfit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I hate outfits that make fake-breasts look real-nice (or ever real) and when the bitch takes off her outfit she has horrible rocks for breasts.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    There was a old dancer at IRC who was notorious for her rock-hard perfectly spherical fake breasts, as big and round as if two soccer balls had been sewn up in her chest. Same women who I was describing as having crepe-paper skin under her sock dress.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    More so than a dancer's voice (see other thread). A dancer who has an outfit that compliments her body type makes her more noticeable as she moves around the club. Of course, all sins (physical or otherwise...) are revealed in the VIP room. So, an outfit can only do so much.
  • rick33
    7 years ago
    Time is money. If its too complex or layered, I'll ask for a change first.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "Time is money. If its too complex or layered, I'll ask for a change first." I've never had to deal with a dancer dressed in a Rubics Cube.
  • nofuglies
    7 years ago
    I'm a sucker for the slingshot outfit.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I think the right outfit can make a difference. There are some outfits which just make a girl look sexy which can be a deciding factor. Other outfits which look as though it is hiding something can hurt a dancers chances.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    How a dancer is dressed, and her high heels and makeup have a huge influence in how I will feel about her. But buying dances is a chumps game, not a good way to interact with the dancers in strip clubs. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Women don't dress or paint up like that in many other venues. It is one of the things which make strip clubs special. Also, if you are looking for potential GF's, and if you will be wanting them to dress for you. Finding them like that first off will be a big help. SJG SJG
  • ArtCollege
    7 years ago
    I can't stand over-the-knee boots. I want those thighs to be soft. Some clubs don't allow topless dances. In those, I like crop-top t-shirts or other tops that provide good access. Don't like fishnet that can catch a button on my shirt. Nekkid works for me.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Yes, the outfit matters. I like outfits that sort of look like street clothes but worn in a way that is way more revealing and slutty than you'd ever see on the street. My CF from last winter used to wear a denim dress that buttoned up the front with a strapless bra, sexy panties, and thigh highs. She'd leave the dress on after taking off everything else and it helped to hide the mileage she'd let me get away with that wasn't normally allowed in her club.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Sounds like for most us, the outfit is more likely to be a potential distraction than an asset.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    One of my favorite dancers sometimes rocks a sexy little French maid outfit with an Uber short skirt and an equally low neckline that drives me wild whenever I see it.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I can't help myself - when a nasty looking dancer wears a naughty schoolgirl outfit - with stripper heels - that will work for me every time!
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Oh I like the sweet innocent looking ones in a sexy school girl outfit, too.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    My ATF once wore a classic Catholic School girl outfit - white knee socks, open white blouse, sexy bra, short plaid skirt, and NO panties! Whew. I still melt into a puddle of goo thinking about it!
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    "My ATF once wore a classic Catholic School girl outfit - white knee socks, open white blouse, sexy bra, short plaid skirt, and NO panties!" very hot
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Of course it does. If she looks terrible I'm less likely to buy dances. If she looks fantastic and sexy, it gets my interest.
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    I'm more influenced by her lack of outfit.
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    No fishnets.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Rarely, unless she's Asian and has a school girl outfit on. That's a wallet drainer for me.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    I usually go for the ones showing the most skin. If she has on a one piece that covers alot or her bottom does then I usually cross them off unless they rank as a 9 or 10 on looks.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    naked is the single best outfit to wear.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    How good she looks in her birthday suit has the single most influence on whether or not I get dances.
  • rentz2
    7 years ago
    Sometimes
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    Of course the outfit has an influence on whether I buy a lap dance from a girl. Some girls just know how to rock the body in certain outfits. The one outfit that automatically works is a simple black dress. I wouldn't limit this topic to just the clothes they strip out of. Girls who have the right frames for their glasses can get my attention. I should also say that two girls can have the exact same style and I will get one from one but not the other. My old favorite Angel is the ultimate example, because she wore this style of glasses that went out in the 90's that I wouldn't want to see on a newbie stripper of today. Then there's footwear. Most generally wear the standard stripper heels, but if they happen to wear boots that go way up the leg, that's close to an automatic dance purchase, even if they are butterfaces.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I generally avoid girls that wear to many layers or an outfit that is so complicated removing even part of it is difficult i move on to a different girl..
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Like others, an outfit isn't going to make me think a girl is hot or not. So in that respect it doesn't impact my decision. But, I also avoid girls with outfits that look like they won't come off. That includes one piece outfits, shit with complex strings/attachments, etc. It's obviously not a concrete rule, but generally a will really need to have something special going on for me to take a risk on that kind of thing. I also like legs, so girls wearing stockings or fishnets also have to overcome that. Of course if I already know I like a girl and she's wearing a problematic outfit it generally won't dissuade me much. Its more that it'll keep me from getting interested in the first place. I will pass on a girl I know and like if she's wearing stockings that day. The same applies to tall boots. It's a topic I find interesting. I've chatted with strippers sitting at my table about it, it usually comes up when a girl gets on stage wearing some shit thats obviously difficult to strip out of or clearly designed to hide something. The girl sitting with me never understands why girls wear that kind of shit, but I never really talk to the girls who do wear it so I always get the same perspective.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i now tend to avoid girls that wear too much for vip. especially a full body net thing and even leg net thingies. unless they say they will fully strip.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i don't mind if they keep their shoes on. or if they keep their hat on. ( thank you joe cocker...)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Too many layers or two much coverage is no good. The best outfits are the kind that don't need to be taken off, rather like anti-outfits. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... How good she looks in her birthday suit has the single most influence ..." I visit mostly small black clubs w/ full-nude floor-dances. A while back I was entering one of them on a late afternoon (~6 pm) - at the same time there was an ebony dancer that I'd known for about 2 years also coming-in - I'd gotten dances from her b/f and she said she'd look for me once she checked-in for her shift. I went and sat by the mostly-empty back-bar and was surfing my ph not paying much-attention (I figured it'd take her a little while to come out on to the floor) - b/f I knew it she was a few feet away heading towards me but I did not expect her to "approach me like that" - i.e. she was full-nude just wearing red pumps/stripper-shoes - caught me by surprise and I just froze for a minute trying to compute the situation (I'd figure she'd be wearing at least a small 2-piece or something) - she was short about 5'2, 125-130 lbs, and athletically built like a 100m track sprinter - she was meaty but not exactly thick - supa perky/firm small Bs; completely flat-stomach, supa-firm bubble-butt; meaty curvy sprinter's-type thighs - i.e. there was no shame in her game and she looked perfect naked w/ her shiny dark brown skin - butt-ass naked w/ just red-pumps, what a way to approach a custy! - of course I immediately went for some VHM dances w/ her in a fairly private and pretty-dark LD-area and they were good!.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Geez Papi, that description of your girl was hard for me to read just sitting on my couch at home. Would've been heaven experiencing it on a couch at a club. Good for you! As to the OP, dancer attire rarely means a whole lot to me unless it's either extremely sexy or extremely off putting. But a hot stripper that's all dolled up is a sight!
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Now that I think about the original question, I knew a moderately good looking stripper from a club I once frequented. One day she was wearing a brown bra and brown granny panties. I declined a dance from her that day even though I normally got a couch dance from her. The big brown panties made me think she either put no thought whatsoever toward her outfit that day or put A LOT of thought to wearing those brown granny panties. I said hello to her as she walked by but made up some jibberish about promising the next dance to another. She then offered OTC later and I suddenly remembered that I had to get home to fix something. If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    papi chulo....that was a great description. even if its only briefly, its really cool when you see dancers' topless or nude walking around the club. typically, dancers' have their entire outfit on unless they're giving a lap dance. but every now and then, you'll see dancers' walk around the club topless or sometimes even nude. i've only seen this a small handful of times. the most memorable was an asian woman i saw at follies who was walking around entirely nude and then she suddenly hopped into a customers lap and started chatting with him
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    I find the birthday suit with stripper shoes and her purse works, i always end up going for a few dances.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    [view link] Most strippers though, at least in the club, don't go for stuff like this. SJG Picasso [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion