tuscl

A Tour of 8 Mile and (some) of its Strip Clubs

Saturday, September 23, 2017 10:34 AM
There are two videos, but sadly it is not a complete tour of 8 Mile in Detroit. The person that filmed this did not get to the east side of 8 Mile, so missing in the video is a drive by Coliseum, BT's and Players. Anyway, I am posting these for my fellow TUSCL members who are not from the Detroit area but have always wanted to visit Detroit and either tout 8 Mile, or go to the clubs along 8 Mile. [view link] [view link]

14 comments

• s275ironman
    7 years ago
    *tour
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    8 Mile Road is Detroit's answer to the Champs-Élysées.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Right now, Juice is comparing this video to the Detroit Metro bus route.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Love the electrical tape holding the dude's windshield-wipers together. And the jar of (what is it?) Vaseline on the dashboard. Really nice touches, those ...
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Book Guy^^^, that car is Nina's car, but she loans it out to her boyfriend when she is working. Ha ha ha ha! Lmfao! Omg she is the most dim witted stripper alive!
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Could have picked a better day to drive for a video. I drove East to West the day I did the 8 Mile club tour, and thought it would have been easier West to East without all of the u-turns. The point was to wrap up at Penthouse because jackslash said that was the best club over that way (and it was). Players was surprisingly good, but the talent wasn't close.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ If you drive in the westbound lanes on 8 Mile, then you are outside of the Detroit city limits. The addresses on that side of 8 Mile are in the neighboring suburbs of Oakland County and Macomb County. That is why all the clubs on 8 Mile are on the eastbound side, as that is the side that actually is in the Detroit city limits.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    " I drove East to West the day I did the 8 Mile club tour, and thought it would have been easier West to East without all of the u-turns. " You mean the "Michigan Left," right? Lol. And yes s275ironman is correct, the north side of 8 mile is the start of the suburbs. Once you've crossed to the south side of 8 mile is when it becomes Detroit. I sometimes call it the Rio Grande lol. Rarely am I on the east side of 8 mile though (east of woodward), all my Detroit family lives on the west side and I myself live in a northwest surburb several miles north of 8 mile though. I've lived right off 8 mile a couple times. Meat72 continues to fantasize about my life... my boyfriend and I drive separate cars and make our own money (of course he is letting me also drive his car while he does his latest prison gig. Lmao. Isn't that right meathead?)
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^ You only fulfill your own prophecies you little Bambina.
  • maho
    7 years ago
    When in Detroit I stay in Livonia which is a nice suburb. Two quick turns from my hotel and your on 8 Mile. But it is really nice. About 4-5 miles into the drive it progressively starts to get worse. Anyway, I never feel unsafe driving on 8 Mile day or night. Have stopped for late night snacks on 8 Mile right near Livonia; otherwise would never consider stopping for anything on 8 Mile day or night except for the clubs which are all valet.
  • zef8mich
    7 years ago
    Here's something about attempts to close all or some of the dispensaries in Michigan and replace them with caregivers. [view link] "Detroit has eight city-approved medical marijuana dispensaries and another 69 pending approval from the city but still operating. Another 81 applications are pending in addition to those, according to a city database"..
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    "You little bambina'' Do you not know what 'Bambina' means?
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^ What's your point? You're just going to get into another debate with me where you lose. Just trying to save you some time. Does it mean your Italian? Does it mean you're a monkey? Does it mean your a child? Which is it, because I want to see your disenfranchised spin in the matter? Play the victim and you fulfill your prophecy.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    I'm playing the victim because I pointed out that you might not have a grasp on what 'bambina' means? Your use of language is laughable, your obsession with me is pathetic at best, the hatred you possess towards me is egregious, and your existence is unjustified.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion