tuscl

What is the average readers age on this forum?

Friday, September 15, 2017 5:47 PM
Cuts curious, I am 43 and want to know how old are under readers on these forums. ?

30 comments

• ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    66 here.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    That's creepy, and what do you want to do with that info? Are you trolling for young dudes?
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    The average mental age is about 14.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Cuts curious? How old are under readers? TUSCL members probably range from about 20 to nearly 80.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I'm an under reader - I'm under 80 - and I'm cut (even though that seems a bit personal).
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    too shy to say my age, but I am looking for an adult to help sneak me into a strip club and maybe hang out after :) :) :)
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    72 in a few days
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    They say that you are only as old as the girls you fuck. So that makes me about 23. :)
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    53. I was curious about this, too. Just for a gauge of how many more years of doing this kind of shit I have in me. And not wanting to feel like the oldest bastard who does this.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I'm old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I am over 21 and not yet retired. The one eyed trouser trout thinks he is 19>
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    JAprufrock--your safe....I have five years on you.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    If Shadowcat is right I'm 31.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    I recall a saying that the ideal age of a prospective SO for you is half your age plus 7. The ideal woman for me would be a thirty something. What age bracket does that put me in ? Let's make this a timed test. Do it every year on your birthday. Taking longer than prior year would be indicative of your declining mental capacity and cognitive abilities. To those who correctly guess what age bracket I'm in : If I run into you in my clubbing, I'll see if I can find a free pass to a closed Cincinnati Deja Vu Club for you.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Seven less than her age, times two.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I forget exactly what age Nina says that I am. I think it was 58 so I'll go with that.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    The youngest regular contributor that I am aware of was 15. He stopped posting a couple weeks ago.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    None of us are average. And we can't read.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    This should be Shailynn's last year in Junior High School. SJG Pink Floyd Animals [view link]
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    ^^^Sounds about right
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    I'm 35. But after hanging out with sex workers at titty clubs for so many years I feel at least 10 years older, TBH.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @larryfishstix. you were a no-show in Phoenix. what's up with that?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I've seen some girls who move so fast and wild on stage, that they make me feel very old. SJG
  • JohnDough
    7 years ago
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    49. I have never been married or "seriously" dated. That is probably part of the reason I have money to throw away on strippers.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ "I have never been married or "seriously" dated." A smarter man than I. SJG
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ "I have never been married or "seriously" dated." By choice?
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @san_jose_guy "A smarter man than I." everyone is smarter than you. a cow dung is smarter than you
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion