Virginia
FUCK YOU USCL

27 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    What is USCL pussy lips?
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    You get 4 weeks VIP for posting a review of a single strip club. Just go to a club, buy your 2 drinks, get a $20 dance, and then make a review about your experience.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    You are obviously too dumb to be a member anyways...
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Those bastards at Walmart are charging me for groceries now. What kind of world do we live in !
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If you want to read other contributions - it's important to contribute as well. I think @DisRuptive1 offers useful advice. There's no need to say FU to the site because they restrict access.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Personally I'm *appalled* that I have to pay for my Internet service! Don't I have a right to free everything? LMFAO
  • mr1212
    7 years ago
    Just write a review ya dingus
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Why does he want reviews of the University of Southern California at Lancaster? Another of those San Jose faggots?
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Fuck, Wal-Mart is charging other people for groceries, too? I guess I shouldn't have gone so hard on the cashier the other night. At least the court is supplying me with a free lawyer to deal with it, though.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    He must be a millenial
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Op wants to blow me
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I will dump aload on his head
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Do it, MackTruck, I see him walking in.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Shailynn, USCL is what people outside of Ohio calls Tuscl, idk. It's supposed to be *Thee*UltimateStripClubList, just like that pretentious college in Columbus that demands the same thing.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    When it comes to the GOAT you need to get the name right.

The United States of America
    The Ohio State University Buckeyes
    The Ultimate Strip Club List

Show them the respect they have earned.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @Osyrus: get a job!
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Another Bernie voter^^^^^^^
    Nothing is free. Someone's got to pay or do something. In this case, a review grants free access. If I didn't live in the US and could send these Bernie voters to Venezuela to see how great getting free stuff from the government works, I would.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Cheapskate liberals
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I'm sure he's upset that the government doesn't give him a stipend to pay for his dances. Maybe there should be a new Stripper-Stamps program!
  • founder
    7 years ago
    I love this thread
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    "I went to Barely Legal at 9pm and paid a $10 cover to buy a $3 beer and watched the white/black/small/big/spinner/milf dancers before a cute skinny brunette named Ashley came up and took me back for a dance and stick shifted me a bit for $20 + tip. Good night overall. Would recommend."

Then get 4 weeks of VIP. Literally all you gotta do.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    So, now Jackie's name is USCL?
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    ppwh you need to engage the cashier in the front of the store in a make out session and make her feel like she is your gf (instead of an employee). She then will take you back in the loading dock and you get all the groceries you want. SLG?

Pick the one with the lazy eye and the limp for better results.

• Book Guy
    7 years ago
    How did he post a discussion thread if he doesn't have access to reading the reviews?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Book Guy - you only need VIP status to read entire reviews.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    He finally wrote a review yesterday so he can get his free month.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I read his review. " Don't bother with the drinks.......you can get it for a fraction in the store next door". Well, he's consistent. I admire that more than someone saying "Spent $500 and she touched my Willie".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion