tuscl

Away from TUSCL for a bit

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, August 30, 2017 2:33 PM
Been away from TUSCL for a couple of weeks and won't be on the board any time soon - just a courtesy FYI since often times we regular board-members wonder what happens when other regular board-members dissappear out of the blue. For the sake of context - I was in the hospital a couple of days b/c I had a severe nose-bleed that would not stop hemorrhaging; I ended up in the emergency room where I subsequently went unconscious waiting to be treated. Back home now but due to the blood-loss my hemoglobin went from my normal level of close to 15 down to about 9; thus I'm feeling weak and a bit disoriented. This is the 3rd time in the last 2 years this has happened to me w/ the same results (ended up in emergency room; went unconscious all 3 times waiting to be tended to; and my hemoglobin went way low) - usually takes a few weeks for my hemoglobin to come all the way back up and I start feeling normal again. Adding to the issues my nose was packed for a weak to stop the bleeding; packing is now removed but my nose is all swollen inside and I can barely breathe thru it nor can the mucus drain properly thus I've had to be on antibiotics b/c all the blockage can lead to an infection. Anyway - not meant as a sympathy thread - just wanted to let it be known I won't be posting for a while - not sure when or if I'll start posting again but if I don't post anymore it'll be b/c I decided to go in a different direction vs not being able to connect from the grave :) - I'll probably log-in periodically to read some reviews every now and then. All the best, PC

63 comments

• mark94
    7 years ago
    I wish you well. I've had some ER visits with nose bleeds and understand how frightening that can be.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Damn dude. Extremely sorry about the life situations. I will keep you in my prayer life. Thanks for the up date and keeping in touch.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Get well soon, my friend.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I was just about to PM you to see if you are OK. Thanks for letting us know your condition. Get better soon. The strippers are depending on you.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Yes strippers depend on his wallet and PLs depend on his information Yes indeed get well soon my friend
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ And we just Depends on Papi. Get well quick my friend!
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Get well, Papi_Chulo!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes Papi, we were concerned about you. Take care and get well soon. Thanks for letting us know. SJG
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Take care Papi. Wishing you well and keeping you in my thoughts and hoping for better health for you.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Hey, Papi. Sorry to hear about your health problems. Take care of yourself and get better. We will miss you while you're gone. The strippers will miss you even more.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    Man, take care of yourself. It rakes those doctors down there a little while to figure things out, but eventually they tend to get it right (I know this all too well from another situation with someone down there).
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Cool of you to let everyone know. Sending you my good vibes. :)
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Get better soon bud. All those phat ass strippers need your blood to flow to other places.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Thanks for checking in. Very considerate of you. Focus on taking care of yourself. Feel better soon and heal quickly.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I had been wondering. Hang in there, man. I hope you feel better soon!
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    Best wishes my friend. Get well soon.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    My friend, we've been here before. Take care and good luckl
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Don't patronize me Papi. ;-) Do whatever it takes to get better!!
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    damn. Hope Youre ok.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Get well soon Papi. If it makes you feel any better I'll be sure and get some lap dances in your honor this weekend! It sure will make me feel better! I'm sure your shadow will be darkening the doorway of your favorite club soon.
  • DrunkPraetorian
    7 years ago
    Get well soon Papi, your advice is gold.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    God speed PC. Get better
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    hang in there sir.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Hope you get well soon Papi. I'll be praying for you. We miss you on the board.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Papi is the Jedi of TUSCL. Here's to a speedy recovery!
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Sending prayers for a quick recovery Papi. Don't worry about the strippers missing your money, we'll all buy a couple of extra dances to supplement their income while you're gone. I don't know what we will do to make up for missing your wisdom and reviews here on TUSCL. Get well (and back to clubbing) soon!
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Get well soon, dude.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Oh man Papi I can relate.I was just in a terrible car accident and lost my left leg at the hip along with my left nut on top of that I lost forty head of sheep in Houston.Good luck with the hemoglobin thing.Hope you had Obamacare.
  • bossman3041
    7 years ago
    Get better...we need ya!!
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Wow! . . . Had no idea nose bleeds could be serious. Get well soon, Papi!
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Been gone for a few weeks myself...different circumstances. Sending positive thoughts your way Papi.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Getting old isn't easy Must be true 45+ shit goes to hell I'm not looking forward to it
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    Speedy recovery Papi. All the best.
  • EastCoaster
    7 years ago
    Thanks for posting, Papi. Had wondered why the board had been devoid of pithy comments lately -- and mega-monster reviews. Take good care of yourself, and do check back in with once in a while.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Papi_Chulo, you are in our thoughts and prayers. Get well soon, buddy.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Btw, I have found the Life Extension guys to be legit. They have some recommendations under "integrative solutions" that are relatively cheap and could help out a lot with hemoglobin production, like Taurine: [view link] Also, longer-term, there are recommendations to help build platelets to help with Thrombocytopenia, which sounds like it could be the cause of the nosebleeds being that bad to begin with.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Been there, done that in Amsterdam. I was so glad the Dutch speak English better than juice! Wishing you the best papi. TUSCL won't be the same if you decide not to return.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    Best wishes, papi, for a full recovery.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Atac LMFAO and agreed
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Get well soon.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Take care, Papi. Hoping for a speedy recovery and return to TUSCL and SCs for you!
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Take care
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    7 years ago
    By all means, get well soon!
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Papi, take care of yourself. I can certainly understand your absence, but sometimes even a moment on TUSCL could be more than someone wishes. Sometimes there really no time for anything other than the singular task at hand. Be well, my friend!
  • snowtime
    7 years ago
    Maybe your recent "War and Peace" review took too much out of you and your body reacted badly. Hope you are back in true form very soon. Good luck.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    [view link] That should help you get well :)
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Get well soon Papi! I wish you a speedy recovery and don't worry we'll hold the board down. Thanks for all the knowledge!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I think we should set up a GoFundMe account to send a few bootylicious black dancers to Papi's place to keep him company. :)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Get well soon. I've been away for a long time, and I remember your great posts. I hope they can get your hemoglobin levels back up too. It can be scary to have those bleeds.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Sorry to hear about your troubles. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    Sleep well, and dream of large women.
  • rowdy1
    7 years ago
    Get well soon, and chocolate speed your recovery!
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    Wishing you a speedy recovery.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Papi, hope you are doing well and the hurricane didn't cause you any grief.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I don't know how I missed this thread ... get well soon and back to pervhood
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Hello All, Unfortunately I'm still recovering but def better as time passes - unfortunately I live in a Cuban working-class suburb of Miami and the 3 closest hospitals to me are banana-republic category hospitals and this time around the "cure" I received was worse than the original disease/problem - my recovery has been mostly dealing w/ the side-effects of the "cure" and part of my recovery has me being on antibiotics for almost a month - and unfortunately I had a setback earlier this week where I ended up back in Emergency due to a very bad reaction of a strong antibiotic w/ another med I was taking (but this time I asked my brother to drive me to a much better hospital about 30/40 minutes away) - feeling better now that the other med was discontinued and that my bad-reaction cleared my system, but still on the antibiotics. I've felt well-enough to post for about a week or two now but I was thinking I didn't wanna get sucked back into posting on TUSCL all the time as in the past and thought I needed to do something more-productive w/ my time at least for the short-term - unfortunately I like strip-clubs a lot and thus TUSCL is like a guilty pleasure :) - and unfortunately I've never been good at moderation as to only be able to post on TUSCL sparingly :) - thus IDK if I'll be posting or not in the near-future but I'll probably be posting this weekend since I don't plan to do much. I *sincerely* appreciate all of you who posted above - just taking the time to drop a line on this thread above was def appreciated and and def lifted my spirits considering how crappy and down I was feeling. Thanks.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Take care, Papi. Get well, that's the only thing that matters.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Stopping tuscl is much like stopping smoking Once your past the withdraw and away your able to stay away but it's always deep inside your head Once you give in just for a puff it's all over and th habits is back in full force LMFAO Good luck and god bless papi Chili
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    Get Jackson or Baptist Bro. Hope things get better.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Papi, not only were we wondering about your health and wishing you all the best, but also how you might be handling the hurricane. Hope all is well.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Keeping you in our thoughts Papi.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    "I didn't wanna get sucked back into posting on TUSCL all the time as in the past and thought I needed to do something more-productive w/ my time" I'm glad you're recovering from your illness, but what could be more productive than posting on TUSCL?
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    I hope you feel better soon
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion