tuscl

Altered nipples

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I think this may have been mentioned before but I just experienced it for myself. An otherwise cute dancer at Follies has heart shaped nipples. I only saw them from a distance but she aopeared to have had hem surgically altered. It was disgusting but at the same time there was some sort of weird freak appeal. I was not high so I don't what Mary Jane would think of them.

I hope this doesn't make me sound like a grouchy old fart but this just ain't right.

19 comments

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    Me might both be old farts. I don't find it appealing at all.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I have seen the heart-shaped nipples, and I don't like them.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    No bueno, also I like girls with good tattoos, but keep them off the titties, neck, hands, and face.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Did she look like this?
    https://goo.gl/images/XTo1R5

• sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    About 6 images down, second column
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Here's an easier one to find.
    Top left corner. Is this want she looked like?https://www.pinterest.de/pin/48519255983…

I prefer natural as well.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I don't disagree, JS. I've seen like two pairs of boobs in years of clubbing that I thought surgery would make more attractive.
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    As long as the nipple extends at least 1cm I don't really worry what shape the areola is.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    So was the nipple altered or did the girl alter her areole like in the last link?
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    There's a dancer at Flight Club in Detroit with Heart shaped nipples also. From the looks of it she had her areole altered. Tried her and quite a decent dance.
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    7 years ago
    Yuck
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I don't care for it either. Of course it's better than wearing pasties.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    She wears her heart on her boobs
  • joewebber
    7 years ago
    you're talking about Ace, and she must've just gotten it done recently. I think she just got tattoos that extend out into hearts.
    Cream has bow shaped tattoos on her nipples.
    I personally don't like this trend, nor do i see the necessity for these girls to get tattoos all over their booms. some random word or drawing just haphazardly placed on a boob just doesn't make sense.
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

You sound like a bunch of old white guys. My first visit to Pantheon, I saw a cute black spinner with heart nipples, Barbie was her name. I had to suck them so I got dances. I'm fine with them.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    Don't like one bit. Keep 'em natural, the way they were. That's best.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    At least her nipples aren't shaped like little erect dicks poking out at you begging for a blowjob ...
  • Jdavid9806
    7 years ago
    Hahaha I was just with her at follies this afternoon. The problem is her boobs are not huge so the area it takes up for the heart is a lot of real estate! But still a beautiful girl!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion