tuscl

Missed Opportunities

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Fuck. I just received this text a short while ago.

"Hey i leave for my vacation tomorrow morning i wanna make some extra cash before i leave so hit me up ;) "

This is a 21 year old hottie who I've been flirting around the edges with for a few weeks. She has played a bit hard to get to this point, but now that she needs cash for her trip, she is the pursuer. And when I say hot, I mean fuck all, too good for her club kinda' hot.

The problem is that I'm on lockdown for family obligations, so I'm no-fly until she is gone. And when she gets back, who knows if/when the opportunity will present itself again.

Fuck.

48 comments

• gawker
    7 years ago
    Could you please give her my number? I'm in the middle of a drought.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Good news is she'll be broke shit after the vacation and need cash even more. If it were me, I would set the appt now while the iron is hot.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I hope another opportunity presents itself very soon. Maybe she'll spend too much money on vacation, and need you even more after she returns.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Is this like that Kevin Hart joke ?

" I could make the purchase but you see I got all my money in savings and ......"

LMFAO !!!! FUCK YOUR LIFE RICKY BOY !!!!!

This is a prime example of why you just need to save your money and head straight to Follies in Atlanta, PH in Detroit or a similar situation that is closet to your broke ass

And if you are going to run a system or play this chumps game Rick then you need to be saving money back so when this does happen you can follow though

Stop blaming your failures on your family that's not cool

Man the fuck up
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've missed a few opportunities in my life time too but life goes on.
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    7 years ago
    What does stripper web thank about this ?

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    RickDugan is a gay cocksucker!

Lol!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... She has played a bit hard to get to this point, but now that she needs cash for her trip, she is the pursuer ..."

"Not all that glitters is gold" - she could be setting you up to score some quick cash - many of these "hard to get hos" will ROB your ass b/f they actually give up the ass.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    RickyBoy: "The problem is that I'm on lockdown for family obligations, "

RickyBoy's "family obligations" means him lockdown and taking up the ass from his older cousins and uncles.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO what a homosexual
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    There will always be a next time.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Larry your Wrong ! Because Ricky boy talked a big game and couldn't back it up when she needed it she will never give him another chance

LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Maybe if Rick wasn't such a alcoholic he would have money to help this bitch
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Papi is right Rick

A few weeks later then she wants sex even you should know it takes six months for sex and thousands of dollars flushed down the toilet on water drinks and air dances for her and your limp dick.

Red flags for sure
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Lmfao ricky. You got some great advice from papi and juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO fuck that faggots Ricky boy and his little system 2
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    Ricky!!!! Repent and ask forgiveness for your sins! Kneel down in front of me and pray the lawerds prayer. Bob your head up and down just like the dancers who repented. The sprirt will cum forth and spray you with blessings of the lawrd. Then I will feel a load off for my work will be done my son.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    OMG !!!!!epic lol
  • BigTimeBonerBoy
    7 years ago
    Rick if what they say is true about you shoot me a pm

I'm very gay
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Damn all y'all are simply pathetic douche bags.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Not even chilli Palmer or Yoda came to Ricky boys rescue LMFAO

Ricky boy kisses so much stripper web ass the guys over on that site are starting to believe he is a F.A.G. !
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Ricky what's it like to be a failure ?

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • BBBC
    7 years ago
    Hi skibum609, sounds like you need something in your mouth. Come here sweetie and play with my big squirt gun. He loves little white boy lawyer lips...
  • BBBC
    7 years ago
    Any time you want to come over ricky, I will be glad to pound your ass again
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    So many new assholes to ignore!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICKYBOY ****
  • georgebailey
    7 years ago
    Rough crowd.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    This thread has me laughing out loud! Funny shit!!
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Yeah the effort put into this thread is epic!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    It's like every time RickyBoy meets a hooker in the club willing to accept money for sex he feels compelled to write about it here. Under some flimsy pre-text. Like he is trying to say to us: See! See! Told you guys! My system really does work!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Boooom ! Slam dunk that faggets Ricky boy

Lol
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    1} I never give out my real number or name.
    2} Sounds to good to be true, I'd tell her sorry but maybe we could hook up after her return.
    3} I always meet on my terms not theirs.
    4} IF she has played hard to get all the way around and she wants you to come to the club it may be a scam, she might leaving permanently and does not care if she promises everything and delivers nothing. If she is leaving she may just want to cash in and not care about being branded a ROB.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Just seems like a bunch of useless hate and keyboard posturing. Nothing funny here at all.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO...sounds like solid logical deduction to me
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    A story about a hard to get girl:

Was at a mid-tier Latina club in Miami a while back - a friendly local Anglo guy next to me starts a convo and we talk about the club and I warn him that although many of the dancers look good many are cutthroat in this club.

He then proceeds to tell me what happened to him on a previous visit to the club - there was a Cuban dancer he wanted to get BBBJ from but she said no (IME Cuban girls do not do BBBJ; only CBJ) - he offered her $200 for BBBJ but she said no - about 2 hours later she comes back and says ok for $200 - they go to VIP - she tells him to take his pants down and sit down - he takes down his pants and sits down - she kneels in front of him and asks him for the $$$ - she puts it in her purse then bolts out the VIP room w/ his $200 b/f he knew what happened and he was left sitting there w/ his dick out and his pants around his ankles less his $200.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^how does the story end? You can't leave us with a cliffhanger.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    That was the end - he lost the 200 bucks and just resigned himself to have gotten ROBed - all I could do is PL-counsel him on never paying upfront but unfortunately the dude had not been TUSCLarly educated.
  • BBBC
    7 years ago
    My offer is still good ricky
  • Spirit_of_Alucard
    7 years ago
    Who is this BBBC asshole? Probably another IDIOTIC & IMMORAL Dougster alias. But he will never understand how it is to live life with the TORTURED feelings and NEEDS that must be agony

Nor will we know the torture of needing to create myriad aliases to give yourself some feeling of MEANING & CONTROL when you have NONE. LMFAO!!!

MORALITY!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    @GammaNut wrote: "Just seems like a bunch of useless hate..."
    -------------------

Agreed. What we really need is to throw around a few "porch monkey" and "chink" epithets to lighten up the mood around here.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "Like he is trying to say to us: See! See! Told you guys! My system really does work!"
    ---------------------------

I think you're underestimating the enormous skill required to pay for sex. I mean, not just anyone can pay for sex.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago

"Just seems like a bunch of useless hate and keyboard posturing. Nothing funny here at all."

Sounds like somebody has a case of the Mondays...
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Wow. I made the mistake of looking back at this thread on my phone before logging in.

Remind me why I took juice off of ignore? Juicy, did I piss on one of your SW screen names without knowing? Dude/girl (depending on which screen name I was talking to), I do try to play nice in the sand box, but I just can't keep up with your MPD discussion board personas. ;)

As far as the rest, I like to share high and low moments on here and this one stung. Isn't this what the site is for, or are we supposed to limit our activities to multiple screen name circle jerks and various OT posts? *shrug*

Ok then back to one scree name calling out another, multi-post circle jerks by the same dudes with multiple screen names and the other stuff that passes for discussion board topics around here. :)

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Rick lol...I don't have an issue I actually love you....I'm a fun loving guy that enjoys a good laugh

Everything said in this thread and others to you is based on a running joke

Your supposed to laugh bro lol

Cheers mate
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    RickDugan is a gay cock-sucker. The "family time" he was spending was having his older cousins and uncles "lock him down" and fuck him up the ass. That's how he likes it!

Lol!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion