tuscl

Autistic son first time in a club and stimulation overload

UGK.22
Atlanta ,GA
Yesterday was my sons 18 birthday and because of his condition it's hard for him to pick up a lady although he is a handsome young fella.

I took him to follies and boy o boy did I have fun watching him Handel those girl's. Even the girls enjoyed grinding and fondling my son.

I swear the smile on his face was priceless.

Well at the end of the session I payed his choice of lady to go suck his dick.

This was my boy losing his virginity and I was such a proud father.

I wasn't in the VIP room with him so I'm not sure what happened but apparently he slapped the shit out of the girl and she comes out like WTF ?

I just assume he was on overload and this was a big day for the little fella.

I tipped the girl an extra $100 for the issue and we left. I need to figure out what happened and work with him on handling this situation so he can enjoy the sex with a beautiful lady.

29 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    How does an autistic child do on a 5 hour bus ride home after getting a blowjob and beating up a stripper? Did you have to make him ride in the luggage compartment or did you lock him in the bathroom?
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Troll
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Each of this guy's threads is a little better than the last!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I smell a Pulitzer
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Juice?
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I fucked a zebra
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^really? How was that? More importantly, did the zebra take a shit at McD's after?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    UGK has issues. Just saying.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Or he's a troll.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^i bet you wood liek to c that wouldn't u tittyfag.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Faggot
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Rofl
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    @chessmaster: They're not mutually exclusive, you know. He could be a troll with issues.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    I do believe I understand how to make his next trip more successful after a long discussion tonight with his mother
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    This story is akin to child abuse; even if he's 18. I would call the police.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    rockstar, if this fable were true, I would agree. Let's not feed the trolls!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    There is no such thing as autism / aspergers.

https://www.amazon.com/Myth-Autism-Medic…

Timimi and his co-authors are adamant, "Autism does not exist."

There are only abusers who have not yet been held accountable.

Most middle-class child abuse involves one type or another of doctor. They used to call this Muchausen's Syndrome By Proxy. Now they are just calling it Medical Child Abuse.

The child takes the label, and then parents and school administrators are held blameless. And the child really believes it, because to see the malice in these people and to see how persecutory our society is, are far too painful.

https://www.amazon.com/Medical-Child-Abu…

SJG

Sam Smith - Writing's On The Wall (from Spectre)
    https://youtu.be/8jzDnsjYv9A?list=PLD4A8…
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    So your telling me it's child abuse getting my adult son laid that has social development difficulty in getting laid the normal way ?

What if this was your son ?

What if this was you ?

Would it not be comforting to know regardless of your handicap your father loved you so much he would pay for your sexual needs once you was of age.

I get the feeling rock had a piece of Shit father growing up or rock grew up a bastardy.

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Yeah... even within the spectrum of trolling threads, this is pretty horrible.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    UGK, saying that your son has a "developmental difficulty" is child abuse, though usually white coat assisted.

SJG
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    ", saying that your son has a "developmental difficulty" is child abuse, though usually white coat assisted. / SJG"

Wow, SJG just said something I agree with. I knew there was a reason I hadn't put him on my block list yet ...
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Omg
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    This story should make The Harvard Lampoon
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Wait, so SJG disagrees that autism is an actual medical condition...

I and all my troll accounts are going to have to write more carefully going forward.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Just get him a hooker, one on one. and have her go slow. it would be better for him. im all for the disabled enjoying sex
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Sometimes the crazy stories are brilliant even if they're 100% fictional!
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    LOL wow this is a good bit you dug up, nicespice! The plot thickens....

SLD, you see this shit? This dude denies the condition exists. Probably because he's been diagnosed with it time and time again.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    some kids act and look retarded but arent, you never know. so SJG isnt off on his assessment
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Just get him a hooker, one on one. and have her go slow. it would be better for him. im all for the disabled enjoying sex”

I agree with myself here. Strip clubs would be sensory overload.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion