tuscl

HELP!

Bb97
Florida
Tuesday, May 23, 2017 12:28 PM
I am a dancer who is 100% natural. I am ambiguous and often mistaken for several different races. I have a body that most dancers pay for yet customers go for the "rachet , fake " girls. I often get told I'm to "beautiful " to be dancing. I am educated with no tattoos ? Kids or addictions. I just enjoy the atmosphere and money. However I don't make that much? Can y'all please give me some advice? It hurts to have what women pay for yet men in the club don't even look my way. I thought men liked beautiful women? Why in the club it's the opposite. I often hear in the club "your wify" material or to intelligent to be here? Most customers want to date me not get dances? I's that a compliment or copout? If so how can I profit off of this. I tried working regular jobs but have to deal with so much jealousy I thought dNcing would be easier but I still get the same shit. I also get fired from clubs for no reason? I have never fought or done extras? However I get told not to come back yet girls who I know turn tricks and look like shit get to stay? Why is this? I'm at my whits end and am wondering should I just let dancing go? Y'all please give me some advice. I've spent so much money smh! Please be honest! I feel that no one wants to tell me the truth?

84 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You need to look inward, no matter where you go you always take your self with you.
  • Bb97
    7 years ago
    Inward? For what? I'm asking for advice about an issue. 'My self esteem is very high? I'm very outgoing as well. I'm not trying to have a pitty party just get some honest advice?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Sex sells. Beauty is just nice to look at.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    please post a picture of yourself you can upload the picture on [view link] or another image uploading site :-)
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    there are some customers at appreciate the natural beauty. i for one.
  • jackson69
    7 years ago
    If a lot of the girls at a place do extras, that's probably what a lot of customers go there for. If you don't, you probably won't be their favorite. Play to your strengths. Some girls' strength is what they "do" for / to the guy. Sounds like your strength is your looks and smarts. Have you tried the "fashion show" / bikini / topless only type places? I guess it depends on the places in your area. Maybe look at reviews and find places that customers don't frequent just to get extras?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    That may be true but usually when people bypass a pretty girl for a ratchet looking girl, I think that's how you put it, it might behoove you to do a personal adjustment, not saying anything negative, but maybe just maybe your high self esteem comes across as BIATCH. You asked for help I am telling you what your post sounds like. Usually I am among the first here, to tell you to show us your tits, sorry babe don't ask if you don't like the answer.
  • Bb97
    7 years ago
    @[view link] thanks , however I've tried but no luck. My location there very prejudice they like slimy white girls are dark skin blacks I'm in the middle. I been told I'm just to "pretty". They want average to just a little above it!
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Little humility...stank it up a little too
  • Bb97
    7 years ago
    Humlity? You mean beg? I find the more nicer I am the less me like it! The girls with the worst body/features have horrible attitudes! Yet I'm natural and suppose to kiss ass?
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    OMG Bb97....is that a picture of you in your avatar? if so, me like a lot. please upload a bigger one if you can. i try not to sound like i'm begging, but after seeing that avatar.....i'm very intrigued you can use [view link] or [view link] to upload it
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Are you relying entirely on looks? That works for a segment of the customer base, but many of us go for mileage. Do you provide what the customer values? Also, you might want to check your attitude. Most customers don't want to spend time with a stripper who is either completely enamored with themself or absorbed in self-pity no matter how pretty they are. It's a buzz kill.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    On my phone that avatar is blank it doesn't show a picture.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Being Approachable helps. If you're really pretty then don't expect a lot of strip club guys to have the balls to step up and actually "bother you" by asking for a dance their too use to getting rejected. You might want to work at a more upscale club. Being around girls within your range will actually work in your favor. I read somewhere to Never be smarter (or prettier) or dumber (uglier) than the heard.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Oh and I see the avatar... goddamn where you dancing at? Body and natural tits like that should make you a damn near millionaire
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    I don't know if you're cross eyes or something...but damn ...this has to be a bullshit post. No fckn way in hell you are not getting money thrown at that body. So Fuck You Jakie...show us your...uh well I guess you already did :)
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    BJ99 and BB97 hahaha....dancers are dim witted not uncreative. Juice are you even trying to trick people anymore?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    to Never be smarter (or prettier) or dumber (uglier) than the herd That was profound @GACA @Bb97 There is some good advice for you maybe you need a better club.
  • Bb97
    7 years ago
    @GACA best advice thus fair! I need a higher clientele. It's funny you mention that because wealthy men love me, but the middle to lower middle class do not. I live in Tennessee where I'm the minority,the women here are either skinny and white or ebony darkskin black! I often get called slurs here but go elsewhere and showed so much attention
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Hard to know for sure w/o getting a look at you and also being able to see you in action at the club (you can post some pics to [view link] then put the link here). Some thoughts (not to be taken as absolutes): + you may not have game - i.e. there are good-looking guys that can't get chicks and avg if not ugly guys that can b/c they have game/confidence w/e - as has been mentioned it's not all about looks and if you are just relying on your looks for custies to throw $$$ at you then you will probably not be as successful + per your posts you come across as a bit too-high on yourself (thus the previous comment about being more humble) - this may work at a regular bar or nightclub but the strip-club is a different animal - in the SC the dancer has to "pick up" the custy rather than the other way around as in the "real world" - you gotta be flirty and friendly and you don't come across this way on this thread - this is not meant to take a shot at you, just the way you come across at least to me + many strippers say they have a "persona" - i.e. if you carry yourself in the club the same way you do outside the club then you are doing it wrong - you gotta be sexy if not slutty or at least look very interesting - experienced strippers know how to act in a strip-club and that is often different than how they act outside the strip club + AFAIK TN clubs are low-mileage (no-touching) - so IDK if it's a mileage issue (perhaps Memphis has turned the corner?) - at the very least you need to dress slutty vs "cute" or "sexy" - i.e. if you got great tits (which seems to be the case IMO) then show them of as much as possible and show as much cleavage as possible; look slutty and irresistible + smile and be friendly - if you look serious and approach w/ a serious face then that turns guys off - you are not a stripper, YOU ARE IN SALES - you need to learn to be a better sales-person b/c you are in sales (selling dances and VIPs) These are just opinions based on the little we know about you so don't take anything personally.
  • Bb97
    7 years ago
    @papi_chulo Thanks for the advice I appreciate your insightful response!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    This site is mostly custies - the link I posted is a dancer-site, but IMO you get unbiased info here from the horse's mouth per se
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Although many custies claim they like "an intelligent woman/dancer" IMO being flirty, fun, touchy-feely, works more often w/ more guys - many dancers claim they have more success when they dumb themselves down and just be a sexy playful toy (vs an intellectual talking about current federal monetary policy). In essence, IMO SCs are about sex or at least being sexy (although some custies do like having nice convos w/ dancers) - as far as I'm concerned a simple rule of thumb is to try to turn-on a custy the same way you would turn-on your BF (or previous BFs) - e.g.. was talking about the weather make your BF wanna fuck you or you being slutty made him wanna fuck you - apply the same principles, IMO.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Looks can capture attention, but it takes more to hold it if you want the kind of men who can afford to monopolize a dancer's time, especially if you aren't offering extras. Nothing sends smart smart sucessful men off to the next girl like an attitude that you don't need to make a connection w them bc you think you're so pretty that they should give you money to be in your presence. Instead of hating on the girls making money, and calling them ratchet, try learning from them. The girls who make the money bring the money. Also, you don't have to offer extras to keep interest. Focus on being sensual and appreciating your customers as men who have earned your attention, or you won't earn their cash.
  • Bb97
    7 years ago
    Hmmm now you got me thinking @papi_chulo.
  • Bb97
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 thanks! It's funny how most are on here assuming my attitude sucks. It's the assumption that runs men away not the actual interaction. I don't "hate on "mileage girls" they hate on me "hints me being fired" the money girls fuck! "That's there secrecy" .they are willing to do more for less. Let's not pretend "attitude" is what buys dances( selling pussy does) Patrons Ike you are the ones who would call me stuck up in order to lower my self esteem so you can get favors for the low! I think I'm just going to only go to upscale clubs from now on! Wealthy men want the most beautiful ! Average men want the cheap slut!
  • Conundrum
    7 years ago
    Agee with Papi_Chulo. It's a sales game, look at your target market, look at your product, (you), is it your approach? Is it your pitch or opener that scares them off? Is it your outfit? Is it your perfume? Ask a very close friend, associate, or coworker that knows you or watch you work the crowd and look for pointers or turnoffs? Without really knowing you we can only guess. Good luck.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    A lot of the guys who go to strip clubs are true pathetic losers (PLs) in every sense of the word *cough* Dougster *cough*. A woman who is comparatively speaking "too attractive" or "too intelligent" is seen as threatening, and they also assume that you won't "put out" i.e., offer "extras." So they will deliberately favor a girl who is less attractive, looks sluttier, comes across as less intelligent over someone like you. This could be one reason why you might get fired for seemingly no reason, it's because the managers realize you aren't going to bring in as much money or be as popular as the extras girls. Since you clearly aren't going to be competing against the extras girls in VIP, what you need to do is find the poshest, most high-end club in your area, and get hired there. If you need to, move out of your area. That way you'll be meeting guys who will be more open to what you're offering, looks, intelligence, and hopefully personality. Basically you would want to push the GFE experience in the club, and if guys want to "date" you then if they seem safe and have the money you can or should offer things like dinner dates or other companionship type activities. You will find guys who will take you up on that in the more high end clubs. That is the way you can work the "you're too beautiful, too smart, wife-material" perception to your advantage.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    If you look as good as you say, go to a looks club. My club is super picky ab looks and you do need to be sensual and have a good personality to make money, but it's a strict no extras club. Some girls take it outside, but that just not what guys expect when they come in. Check out the top 40 "vamp" clubs. Try one of those.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Being smart means making a guy feel smart that is the point we don't want dumb but someone who makes us feel good about ourselves.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @ Bb97: Bj99 is a dancer; not a custy/PL
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ @25. Bingo. That and a blow job.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Way to go Papi_Chulo! Your guidance is why you are one of the most "trusted" on TUSCL.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Way too many comments for me to read so I'll say something that someone has probably already said: in a strip club, you can be insanely pretty and not make a cent. To be perfectly honest, I'm looking for sexy, slutty and pretty and in that order. You can be all those things easily without giving extras, if those first two things don't really describe you, you need to create a dancer persona where they do. I've got a nice, pretty, well behaved wife at home, so that's sure as hell not what I'm looking for at a club.
  • Bb97
    7 years ago
    Omg thanks @anonlvone you saved me life lol best advice ever so glad I asked this on here!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yep, you where right all along! Go tell the customers so they will give you your money. You're worth it!
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    You cannot come in, ask for advice, get a bad attitude when you hear something you don't like and then expect us to believe your issue isn't attitude. If your avatar is you, then it isn't physical. If your face is pretty, it isn't physical. What's left? Attitude. The idea no hot dancers do extras and its only some inferiors that do is inane. Some do, some don't. Morals do not equate with beauty, any more than they do money. Where I go some of the less attractive women are all about extras, but more than half of the hottest women do as well. Yes, they charge more. By the way I couldn't disagree more with your comment about who rich and poor like. If a rich guy wants extras, he will pay more for the hot woman, but if he wants extras, he will choose one of the other dancers you reference over you. Try a no touch place would be my advice, because looks rule there and no one does any extras.
  • Bb97
    7 years ago
    @skibum609 thanks for your feedback. However I can tell by your response your exactly who I am referring to in my previous post. its not my attitude it's my lack of ,not being as thirsty as the dancers who are not that attractive! Being confident bothers a lot of patrons, especially the ones who know/assume they couldn't afford "extras" with me at the same price they do the mileage girls!
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    I think I have more questions here than any answers... Are you delivering the same mileage (even if at a premium cost) as is 'normal' for your club? Do you lead with more than 'wanna dance?" If you truly are exceptionally beautiful, a lot of PLs may just be intimidated. Maybe you need to up your 'bubbly' / 'friendly' act. Are you in a small or big market club? Maybe you need to try a higher population area where there's more acclimation to a multi-cutural look.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    You might want to consider brushing up on your blow job skills.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    An actual gem from the above linked SW thread... "but the main thing was i made everyone fall in love with me.... not just regulars but the guys that only came once or a few times. it was my personality and me being super sensuous. i also was a GREAT conversationalist"
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Yes those stripper web girls do pour it on well and many are delusional.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @Bb: You come across as very confrontational which is def your right but that type of personality does not bode well for dancers or anyone else dealing directly w/ the public especially someone in sales which heavily relies on being liked to make the sale - as a dancer, or anyone dealing directly w/ customers, one often has to swallow their pride (a salesperson cannot afford to bite the hand that feed it) - similarly applies to corporate America where one has to learn to be diplomatic and get along else you are labeled a non team-player and thus a negative instead of a positive assset. You should be able to recognize a parallel b/w your poor interaction on here and your seemingly poor interaction w/ customers - and having an attitude that the problem is everyone else IMO means you have not yet matured enough and have yet not learned some tough life lessons we all must learn. Again, this is not to knock on you, just my sincere observations, in the end it's your life and we here don't really have anything to gain by knocking on you.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    +1 GACA. I wouldn't be surprised if juice is getting practice playing a dancer on other sites.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Does anyone else get the feeling we can potentially be having our chains yanked by a possible troll - never really a way to know for sure - even if we're being trolled I assume our feedback may help some dancers that I assume lurk on here from time to time.
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    Bj- pics, or you never happened
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    It's not an incommon attitude among fairly attractive dancers who make no money. Their problem is obviously that they are too smart and too pretty.
  • johndough20020
    7 years ago
    It's hard to give you advice without seeing you work. I think the most unbiased person in the club that can give you advice is probably the bouncer or DJ. Based on the description that you have given of yourself, you remind me of a lot dancers, usually new, that I see occasionally and I want to spend money on them but they are too unreliable. They come to the club sporadically and late. I suggested focusing on building your clientele. A lot of the dancers that you see making money could have been dealing with their customers for years. Make sure that your customers can find you. Stick to a schedule. Come early. Do stage work if not required. Communicate with your customers via social media (e.g. twitter).
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Sorry to burst your self-important bubble Bb, but strong, confident women oftentimes turn out to be attorneys and judges and I deal with them every day. Your overwrought response to the opinion of others and immediate attack mode, proves my point regarding attitude. In fact, while I could afford you, I would choose to spend time with another because personality, at the end of the day, sets dancers apart. Final note? If your way works why are you here? P.S. note the appropriate use of "your".
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @Papi: could be Juice trolling us. Lol!
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    In case you are NOT a troll - If you are as hot as you claim to be and I saw you in the club not making an effort I would group you in with all of the many attractive dancers that i have come across over the years that constantly complained about not making any money but never really even tried. And if you (assuming that you are an 8 or 9) were sitting at the bar with resting bitch face and no eye contact and a 6 was sitting next to you with a big smile and a flirty stare....guess who I'm gonna approach? And if you ARE a troll - juice...get a hobby.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    LOL
  • Bb97
    7 years ago
    I love all the feedback! Learned a lot. Moral of the story high end club high end clientele. thanks to the ones who gave me feedback but in a more positive undertone. Only a dancer who does no extras and legitimately tries to make money the right way and a patron who gets dances from 8-10"s would understand the perspective I'm coming from. Those people answered as such and I Dm you my appreciation. Papi_chulo I really liked you what happens? You got all PL on me? I was just going to dm you to. And can some one please tell me who Juice is? I'm hella confused on what he or she did but they fucking up the vibe on my post! I am not them! But poor me the tea some body? If they crazy let me know so I can advoid them on here!
  • Bb97
    7 years ago
    @lopaw Who is juice?
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    We were trolled by a fake. His last post proves it when he slipped back into male vernacular. The idea high end clubs cater to high end people seems opposite to the way rich people treat others.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Linking to lopaw's comment, just had the very experience yesterday that she described. A gorgeous dancer, easily a 9, with natural D tits and fit like the OP's avatar pic, didn't even get tipped on stage. She walked around the nude club stone-faced with a shitty attitude. I was interested in her but she never approached me, even though I was clearly spending money. I spent my money on a sensuous Latina who was bubbly and made great eye contact with me. I'd rate her a 6 due to chubbiness and small tits. Her attractive qualities were a stunning face, continuous smile, ass-length hair, and wide-baby makin' hips. Funny thing, the Latina wasn't all touchy-feely, which I normally like. After I tipped her on stage, she stopped by my table. She was very lady-like and just interesting to talk to. The club doesn't allow lap dances, so the dancers make money on stage tips and interacting with patrons. There also seem to be rules about too much touching at the bar and tables. I enjoyed her company, and she made over $120 in stage and convo tips from me in about 90 mins. BTW, we had a fun convo about Seeking Arrangements. Like a lot of young women nowadays, she tried it but didn't land a steady hookup. We planned a dinner to discuss the possibility of a SD/SB relationship. With your stunning beauty BB99, sugaring might be a path for you.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Sorry meant Bb97.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    All I can tell you is based on my personal preference...wear perfume if you don't already. It's a turn on in the club's and some tend not to wear. Also develop a conversation and approach guys and talk with them for at least 10 minutes before u ask them if they want to do dances. And don't be one of those girls that refuses to give out her number.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    meh... probably a troll.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    No disrespect to ButterMan, but remember this: perfume smell remaining on your client after dance = not brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "@lopaw Who is juice?" juicebox69 is a prolific poster that some people believe to be responsible for most if not all trolling activities on the board. Personally I'm skeptical of that, but I think I'm in the minority!
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Not making money because you are "too smart" or "too pretty" is a BS excuse to me. I guess maybe it can be a bad thing if you're at the diviest dive in divetown but why would a beautiful girl be there anyway? That's a rhetorical question and kind of neither here nor there. The fact that despite having no physical altercations or breaking any rules yet still randomly getting fired from clubs (plural) means there is something you are not doing right. I am beautiful, also educated, also racially ambiguous looking, petite body type that is popular among customers and I've always been among the highest earners. That is because of not only my looks and attitude, but my work ethic. It is simple: ABC. Always. Be. Closing. You are a saleswoman, and with the assets you say you have, there isn't a reason you should be making no money. It would honestly be better for you to describe to us what your hustle is like because something is off. Back when I worked at extras clubs, I was one of the few non-extras girls and was still usually able to out-earn them simply because my hustle never stopped. I talked to more customers they did. I had a better sales mentality. You clearly need to reassess your entire dance hustle, from your approach right on down to your hair, makeup, and overall wardrobe.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ well said.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Thanks girl!
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    @NinaBambina - So far you've yet to say anything remotely interesting or insightful. Always be closing? My question is, what are you selling? Why don't you tell us what your hustle is like, because that's the only thing that's going to tell me whether you're on the level or blowing smoke up someone's ass.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ That's would be a post for the Pink site.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    As with any service business, it's all about making the customer feel appreciated. All my favorite dancers are very attractive and can carry on an intelligent conversation. In addition, they give me the impression ( whether true or not ) that they are happy to see me and enjoy the time we spend together. If I had to guess from your post, it's that latter part that is causing your problems. Don't tell me how smart and beautiful you are, tell me how smart and handsome I am. You are being paid to boost my ego, not yours. If you can't fake that, you have chosen the wrong career.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Welcome to TUSCL Bb79. If you tell us where you are, we have people in most US metros who might know that area and its clubs. As far as what goes, its high heels and makeup. Thigh high stockings and a garter belt are good. Girl needs to looks slutty and ready for instant sex. As far as what actually happens, that is a different matter, but she has to look the part. As far as how to approach guys, that depends on what you are expecting to happen. But the more forward the better. Please do stay and post on more of our threads. SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO !!!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Any time strippers talk about their work, they always talk about how emotionally draining it is. Rejection, or non-interest really hurts them. Having to face this is one of ways they try to justify the high costs of their attention. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    In a strip club, I believe that most girls cold do very well, well as the other girls. Costuming makes a big difference, as does demeanor and approach. But I am sure that these things are more important by far than innate beauty or bra size. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Mark94 nailed it
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    agreed, mark94 for the win
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Some girls are too obvious with the Stripper Shit, so it doesn't have the intended effect. In my opinion, stripper are above average in intelligence and conversational ability, and smarter than most custies. Being smart does help them. Often girls want the guy to select them, or at least to think that he is doing that. So they give hints, but the let the guy make the moves. Anyway, it depends on how forward and how far the other girls in the club are going. SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    The primary reasons I can think of for why a physically attractive stripper would make very little money at a club where less attractive girls make much more are (1) too shy, (2) bad attitude, (3) smelling bad or (4) refusing to do high mileage dances and/or extras despite the fact that many girls in the club offer those services.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    I absolutely cannot stand dancers who come across like they're trying to sell me. Those types of girls last about three seconds with me. What SJG is saying about making subtle hints and letting the guy make the overt moves is definitely the better way to go imo, but I don't seem to find many dancers like that. I have definitely met beautiful dancers who were very shy. I wrote about one of them who after a while stopped dancing for anyone except for me. As for bad attitude, when you have to deal with assholes all day that's not that surprising. Dancers really need to develop thick skins. They also need to make sure they brush their teeth after eating in the club. I have been turned off by bad breath way too many times. Considering how often dancers complain about guys smelling bad, it just blows my mind to run across dancers with bad mouth or body odor. #4 is also one I'm going to agree with. You have to understand the club you're working at and the customers. I don't care how good looking you are, there's probably going to be one or two lookers in the club who are going to be offering extras, so if you're telling me that you don't and make more money than them, I'm gonna have to roll my eyes, because first of all, how would you even know what those other dancers are making? Seriously. How the fuck would one dancer know what another dancer is making unless they are best friends?
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    "@NinaBambina - So far you've yet to say anything remotely interesting or insightful. Always be closing? My question is, what are you selling? Why don't you tell us what your hustle is like, because that's the only thing that's going to tell me whether you're on the level or blowing smoke up someone's ass." Anonperson, You are wrong and/or lying. Plenty of what I've said was insightful, unless you cannot read English or are on crack or something... Do you really want me to post, in length and detail, what MY particular hustle is? (that is weird)...I'm not going to give you that luxury. Are you in sales? If you were you would know that someone who clearly sucks at sales (no offense OP) giving her a basic sales tactic that will make her make money is helpful. What I will tell you is that a poster who made a review about me said the thing he was most impressed about was my WORK ETHIC and that he has not met many strippers with one as strong as mine. I think that speaks for my hustle skills (as do my earnings). Also, again speaking about your lack of correct use of language, IN WHAT UNIVERSE was I "blowing smoke up her ass"? Seriously? Do you even know what that idiom means? I assume not, or you wouldn't have said it. Fucking get lost, dude.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Thread is too long to read and I'm confused between bb... And bj... Still not sure But it's looks like there's more than one dancer posting? sounds like she needs to get off her high horse
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    All I've gotten from op is she's smart and beautiful. Ok good for you. There are lots of smart and beautiful women that aren't strippers. This says nothing about what else you are or do.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Hell, I think I'm handsome, but there aren't a lot of people that seem to agree.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^lol
  • mantown13
    6 years ago
    Don't know if you're reading this still, but if you're feeling rejected at your club, you need to really ask yourself what you're hoping to get out of dancing there. Is it just the $? Is it interacting with the clients? Is it the ability to please others? understanding your own motivation is perhaps more important than all the advice on how to get more attention. Why am I saying this? You mention getting unwanted attention at a non-strip club job... and not getting enough attention at a strip club. With your natural beauty, you expected things to be the same at both places? Since they are not, it's obvious that natural beauty has very little to do with what attracts men at strip clubs!
  • @op your beauty and looks gets thr men interested but if theyre gonna spend money on you obviously theyhave to feel like they are treated well and that their money is worth [view link] not saying u dont do.this since idk..but whay i do know is that customers wont feel.their money is worth it if theyre treated like shit or if the connection between yall is strong.if thr chemistry between yall is not there or is forced, the money will. Feel worthy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion