tuscl

Who SCed on Mother's Day ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
If you did how was the club and was your visit day or night shift?

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I did not.

Spent the day w/ family and my mom who will be turning 88 this year but clear-minded and mobile.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    i didn't because i'm in north carolina visiting my mom

tomorrow i'm going to see my CF tho :-)
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Took my Mom to lunch, then hit a couple clubs on the way home. It was kinda slow, but not anymore than a typical Sunday afternoon. About as many girls mentioned it being mothers day as those who seemed completely unaware.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    If I did, i would only get dances from dancers with C-section scars, in celebration of Mother's Day.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    ^lol right answer
  • DOLLAR_BILL
    7 years ago
    Stopped at 3 clubs (go go bars) after a late Mother's Day lunch. One was closed for Mother's Day. One was slow and had only 2-3 dancers and the third one was like a typical Sunday.

That's the NW NJ update.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    I did, but during the early AM of it. Surprisingly, given it was the tail end of Saturday night, the club had many girls, but not many customers. 1 hour til closing though the numbers just got slimmer and slimmer. I had a nice time nonetheless, got a few dances with some favs.
  • joewebber
    7 years ago
    stopped by follies. about 10 girls working around 3 pm
    tons of guys in there
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    I didn't, but texted back & forth with a former dancer who has decided to get back to it. She's doing some Web camming now and wants to get her tits enlarged and sent me pictures asking my opinion. She's got a hotel room reserved at a W hotel (high end) and invited me to come visit - no charge. We talked a lot about why breast augmentation and the cost. Looks like there'll be some fun this week.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    Didn't go because nowhere near me is open on Sundays
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Not me but I did go bowling with my brother in law at 8 PM. First time in 15 years; I'd been in a league the previous 20 but quit cold turkey when I joined a golf league. I can't recall my bowling balls being so heavy...!
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I tried, but what was available were being occupied by pls. Slow and figured I should take the day off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion