tuscl

Starting to hate chatting with strippers

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, May 1, 2017 7:39 PM
It's starting to sound annoying blah blah blah blah when talking with strippers...especially strippers that are not down to fuck I'm more in the mood to show up find what I'm into , pay for the sex , have the sex then go eat a nice meal by my myself Anyone else get like this ?

26 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    Yeah. I guess that's why they have much disdain for us. Any woman for that matter loves to hear themselves babble. It's a drug for them.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    If you notice Sinclair and I have mentioned this in the past, how fast we can go into a club, get fucked and leave. My record is 30 minutes. Yes I like to hang out and have a drink at the club, but sometimes I just want to get fucked, stop at a drive thru on the way back to my hotel, eat while watching sportcenter, and go to bed!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Shaylynn lol...that sounds like a magical evening lol....yeah I'm way past the point of spending hours on end chatting with these bitches....I honestly just want to fuck and get back to my hotel...a good meal and a show by myself after I cummed sounds perfect
  • TeoTommy
    7 years ago
    Tozeeu, I think the best source for that knowledge might be Desertscrub. PM him.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I rarely find conversations with dancers adding much to the experience - her groping me and me groping her I find more satisfying
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @ Tozeuu: Where do you live?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Papi well said
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I only go to strip clubs to have conversations with dancers. I like to hear their views on the Federal Reserve's monetary policy.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Yep. I think that most of us go through phases like this.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Give me the whole experience, a stripper with a sexy body, a beautiful face with a come hither expression , a sexually wicked bent and a near genius IQ..... But I'm just a romantic.... ;_)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Yeah, be careful with those geniuses, ATACdawg, they might invite you to their MENSA gatherings.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Juice, just tell them you left your hearing aid at home. Use sign language. :)
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    @vm: Note that I did say near-genius IQ. Can't have them being smarter than I I am.... ;-D
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    If I just want a quickie, more often than not I prefer a nice rub-n-tug to extras at the strip club -- rub-n-tug lasts a whole hour, I'm perfectly fine in these case with just a HJ, some of the FBSM girls have raised the lowly handjob to high art, and it's cheaper than a HJ at the local SCs (and far cheaper than a BJ or FS). Most of the time, if I choose the SC, it's to drink and chat with the girls. Love talking to them. Which probably is a character flaw :)
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    It happens less and less, but I can remember several times I really enjoyed talking with strippers. Of course, there's always more when I wish they'd just shut the hell up and dance or move on.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yeah, sometimes too tired to want to talk with them. But most of the time okay. SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I just haven't found a girl I truly click with in some time...I'm sure once I do I will return to my PL ways and start paying for conversation as well as her sex lol I just need to find that special one again Until then it's apparently wam bam thank you mam
  • bishopt1234
    7 years ago
    Some of you guys are lying, well maybe not the guys who come to this site, but I see guys, especially white guys pay dancers just to sit and talk all the time. I never understood it, but it happens all the time. I only really talk to the dancers if I know I am going to get a dance from them. It does make the experience more enjoyable if you can have a decent conversion with them.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I also never understood paying to have a girl sit and talk. I was surprised when I found out dudes were paying for that! I finally realized why I had to wait so long sometimes for girls to be available.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I talk to dancers to build a rapport and get a general sense of her attitude and limits. It's rare that I'll talk to a dancer for an extended period. But there are many variables ranging from the club, the dancer, and my mood. There are times when I'm more prone to hang out, and then there are other times when I've got less patience for small talk.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    houjack: "I also never understood paying to have a girl sit and talk. I was surprised when I found out dudes were paying for that!" RickyBoy says he spent $3500 over 18 months just paying to talk to a girl. I guess when you're RickyBoy finding a woman to talk to is so difficult you have to pay.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO Bang bang
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Who'd admit to liking just talking with dancers. I'd call my mother, wife, significant other if I need someone to talk to. That's the most pathetic of all losers.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Not throwing stones, but I'm the opposite of Shaylin et. al. in that a quick BJ or FS isn't satisfying for me. I want a girl for at least a few hours if we're having sex....maybe that's why I shy away from LDK unless it's a rare moment with a special dancer. As for chatting, most dancers are annoying but the ones I enjoy chatting with have a much better chance of becoming a regular than the 9's do if they are idiots. I have the patience to chat up the dancers to see if I like them; it's a fun part of the chase for me.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Nah, I've become the opposite. I'm starting to enjoy my talks with strippers. Usually the best time to have them just sit in my lap and softly caress them which they don't mind as long as I show interest in what they are saying. Sort of like foreplay before a dance.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @juice sounds like you need a girlfriend and not a stripper. Only reason why you'd want a connection
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion