tuscl

Defending her honor?

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I was sitting with my CF last night when some dipshit a few seats away decides to reach over and snap the shoulder strap of her outfit. One second she's happy and we're setting up our OTC trip and the next she's hurt and angry. She also started getting paranoid that he would do it again. I told her that I'd deal with it when she went back on stage, which she did a few minutes later

So when she goes to stage, I turn to him and yell, "Dude, why are you fucking with my entertainment?!" He plays dumb for a second, so I have to add, "What do you mean what? You snapped her fucking bra while I was sitting with her! You're fucking with my entertainment!" I wanted to kick this goofy fuck's teeth in just for looking so stupid. He apologized, said "I fucked up" and asked if we were good. After that, he whined at her about me when I went to piss, but he didn't touch her again. He also walked away from the stage when I approached during her next set, which I did because he was spending a lot of time there, I'm guessing whining some more.

Fucking seriously now. Alcohol may have played a role, but there's a code of behavior in clubs. When you feel free to walk up to a girl who's sitting with someone else and fuck with her, you're disrespecting him as much (or more) as her. Stupid fuck was lucky that I didn't break the hand that he used.

Anyway, it had a happy ending. She told me later that he was stalking her and she appreciated me "sticking up for her." She also showed it with a fucking great OTC performance. I'm glad I didn't bother to tell her that I called the dumb fuck out not so much because he messed with her, but because he was stupid enough to do it while she was entertaining me. ;)

22 comments

• gammanu95
    7 years ago
    If he really was a stalker, then there's a perception that she's his property. He thinks he's free to snap her bra, bitch to her about you onstage, and so on. That's dangerous, for her. Seriously, I'd recommend she file a restraining order. Keep him out of the club and away from her.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Who the fuck snaps a bra?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    There are a lot of obnoxious losers in clubs that think b/c they spend a few bucks in the club and dancers or staff kiss their ass that they can be as much of an asshole as they want
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Did you make a toast? It would go something like this.

Here's to your honor!
    If you can't cum in her,
    Then cum on her!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Similar shit happened to me at Follies about a year back - I was on a low-chair and a dancer was on me FCG topless and we were waiting for a song to start when some young skinny broke black-guy decides it's ok fo him to just reach over and start fondling her breast right in front of me - I asked her if she knew him and she said no, I just stared at the guy and he stopped doing it - it was disrespectful to her but more disrespectful to me I felt - wtf are you doing groping a dancer that I am paying for - what a fucking ghetto-loser.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    interestingly enough, in all my club visits, i haven't seen much ruckus go down.

there's been like 2 times when a fight almost happened. and i say almost because it got broken up before anything ever happened.

i've also seen a customer try to take a picture of a dancer on stage with his cell phone but the club staff caught him and made him delete it LOL. but they didn't kick him out or anything

besides that, i don't think i've seen anything too crazy
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    In every strip club crowd there's a percentage of man children who behave like its their first time seeing a boobie.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    It's amazing, but somehow rickdugan can take a story where he did something that nice and still sound like a d-bag.

I mean really, if somebody did what the non-rickdugan d-bag did to a girl with me I'd consider it a case where my interests align with the dancer's.

Truth is that I probably wouldn't notice something like that unless the girl was with me, but if I did and I was sure the guy was harassing the girl I would point it out to the bouncer or bartender. Out of basic empathy. Chances of that are essentially zero because I'd be focused elsewhere and uncertain about what happened.

Regardless, this is another "not brilliant" for rickdugan. :(

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    A guy displaying some self-respect is pretty brilliant to me. Chicks seem to dig it, too. If the dancer benefited from it, so much the better.
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    No. It wasn't defending her honor. Interesting story though...
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ LOL - I think it was more of "hey I'm Rick Fucking Dugan"
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Ouch Papi. The disrespect pissed me off for sure. But more important was that he was fucking around with my good time. This girl has that beautiful hot young wife next door look, the one that you hope like hell will walk past a window naked or in the back yard with a tiny bikini. She's my CF even though she's the most inconsistent girl in my OTC rotation - she's just that sexy. I was having a great time, with OTC lining up nicely after 2 weeks of having to settle for the B option, and this guy almost completely fucked the vibe up in one stupid act.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    You gotta be extra careful in strip clubs. You don't know what kind of nuts you could be dealing with. And then also the girls play games to manipulate you. So like when waiting for the music to start, a girl will come near you and start talking about a guy nearby and how she doesn't like him. The guy will sense this and say, "Are you talking about me?"

And then the girl will say, "No."

But you can see how this is risking problems.

Alcohol + Women + Guys Who May Have Little To Lose + You Having Nothing Really To Gain.

The main rule in strip clubs is that the girls must be free to move about and engage freely, and guys just have to accept this. If the girls become like property, then the situation will disintegrate quickly.

SJG

Ginger Baker's Air Force (Jazz and Rock, 1970) Full Show
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe9DA8pO…
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    At least he didn't grab her by the pussy.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    SJG that has got to be the most sensible post you've ever delivered. I like the part about the guy sensing she was talking about him, yet denies to his face.

I would never ask a dancer if she was talking about me, because I don't give a shit. Only someone with brains made out of shit would ask a dancer if she was talking about him.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Dancers can set up dangerous situations, for their own stupid reasons.

SJG
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Wait a minute... so, there's actually honor in a strip club?

The same place where if you give a girl enough money to get on her knees and suck your cock or let you fuck her every which way you can in a small cubicle with curtains that have the DNA from a thousand other PLs... there is actually still some honor?

Huh. Who'd have thunk it?
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    LDK, I suppose if I was just there to blow a load in my pants then I might have stayed out of it, though I somehow doubt it. But this guy was becoming a distraction in my efforts to lock down OTC with a girl who is somewhat elusive, so my decision was made much simpler. The fact that she's a sweet girl who didn't need the headache didn't hurt either.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    rickdugan is gay!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    ppwh, I disagree that this is a sign of self-respect. Let's leave aside the fact that I don't believe a word of it.

It was clearly a story built to give rickdugan the opportunity to stress that he would never actually do anything nice for a dancer. Only things that benefit himself.

This is extremely similar to rickdugan's non-brilliant "I know this girl that used to be a heroin addict and I hope she backslides so I can get cheaper sex" post. A story designed to show that rickdugan is like honey badger. rickdugan just "don't care!" :(

But I've come to the overall conclusion that at least 90% of what rickdugan is fiction. All of his stories have this shit going on. He never tells the story of a fun visit that goes off without a hitch. He is either the unluckiest SOB on the planet, a moron that attracts chaos to his life, or a he is embellishing.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    In my club, if a drunk is messing with a dancer, the DANCER gets a bouncer and the man is shown the door. This is a rare event, but the last thing the manager wants is a PL 'standing up' for a dancer and starting a fight.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I think I'd've been tempted to do the same thing as Rick. Assuming the guy didn't look like he was going to get violent about it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion