tuscl

Super Bowl

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Saturday, February 4, 2017 3:35 PM
Went to a club in Atlanta today and noticed the pickings we slim. I asked one girl I knew whether another dancer was working. She said that dancer and another girl went to Houston with some high rolling regulars for the Superbowl. The girl I was talking to said the guys were going to the game, but the girls were not. My guess is those girls will hit a hotel bar and put those hotel rooms to good use the 6-7 hours the guys are at the game :-) Then again, who is cruising for a girl in a bar during the Superbowl? Ever done a junket like that with a stripper? I haven't.

56 comments

• grand1511
    7 years ago
    Due to low demand during the actual Super Bowl game, there might be significant OTC discounts!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    goldmonger: "Then again, who is cruising for a girl in a bar during the Superbowl?" Some of the regular PLs who post here have already mentioned strippers cutting into their superbowl plans. Guess if you hate both teams... I personally think it will be fun to watch the Falcons steamroll the Pats.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Haha falcons are gonna get smashed.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    Traveling with a stripper can be more of a pain in the ass than it seems on the surface. Once again when with these lovely damaged creatures, there's many highs and lows. I should write an article about a 4 day trip I took to Myrtle Beach with my ATF. After finding that she hid her syringe in my bag and stuffed 10 bags of heroin up her pussy, it then got interesting. The heroin leached out into the paper packaging, security didn't find the needles, we had sex like rabbits, she needed to buy more dope, we drove downtown into heavy traffic, she saw a guy she thought might hook her up, jumped out of the car and I started circling the block looking for her. Local police pulled me over, thought I was trolling for a hooker. I finally found her and another female addict, back to my house.... Well, maybe I'll try an article - the details are wonderful.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Gawker, please please write this story. I also want you to collect all your stories into a book to shock and awe even the most debauched PL.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I hit Follies this afternoon and most of the girls that I talked to did not plan to work tomorrow.
  • larryfishsticks
    7 years ago
    I asked Skylar over for the superbowl and lunch on Friday, I hope she comes over.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I agree with Gawker. Traveling with these damaged girls can be more of a pain in the ass then it's worth. I've only done it a few times in the past, but invariably there was always some type of drama or the girl flaked out about something. And if you are doing anything other than spending time with her, you have to worry about what they are charging to your room or doing to your room, or disappearing for long periods while you are gone. To me, it's not worth it anymore.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    GO FALCONS!!!!!!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Atlanta looks to be for real.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Let's see how well the Pats play when they're down.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Are the guys wearing striped shirts part of NE Patriots 3 holding calls in a row give me a break.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Lol! Annihilating them. !!! FALCONS !!!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Did you see it? There were body parts and entrails scattered all over the field! My lions have learned better now, better since last years Super Bowl, that they are there to put on a show. So to a cheering crowd they ripped Christians to pieces. There will be time for eating later. We had Christians down on their knees and with their hands together in prayer, and all it takes is one swipe from one of my lions to rip their entire chest out. Remember how they used to say about Christian martyrs that as they died, people saw the face of Jesus in them. It was like that with Perpetua and Felicity in Carthage. [view link] Well it was like that today in Houston too. And do you know who was in the crowd, obviously getting swept up in it, standing up on his feet and cheering on my lions? None other than our President Donald J. Trump. SJG
  • WTFlock
    7 years ago
    TMZ just spotted Gisele Bundchen downloading the Tinder app on her phone. Go Falcons!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @SJG: go away, faggot!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Those cheating ass Patriots getting their ass kicked hahahaha.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    I've never seen Tom Brady and the Patriots trail so badly. That being said, RISE UP!!!!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Lady Gaga amazing as always!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Just what I thought. Patriots can't handle being down and completely fall apart now.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    yeah its a wrap and atlanta everyone is watching the superbowl. why bother with a strip club during the superbowl, particularly in atlanta considering they are in the superbowl?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Pats are turning it up but there may not be enough time
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    One possession game - gotta give credit to the pats for not lying down
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Yep! Make it exciting for the fans!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    The Falcons with probably the biggest choke of all time. Unbelievable!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Da fuck? I take a break from the tele to slam dunk nina a little bit. I look again, and now it's a tie game?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    NE turned up the physicality in the 2nd half and were the more physical team and asserted their will and took control
  • ime
    7 years ago
    gave up huh dougie
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    NE has the ball in OT and ATL has not been able to hold them in the 2nd half
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Hell of a game the first Super Bowl ever to go to overtime
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    10:22 EST. NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo........
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Suck my fucking New England Dick
  • ime
    7 years ago
    unbelievable come back, but really a ton of respect for Atlanta for taking it to the Pats early with great D
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Well - gotta give NE credit - they turned it up in the 2nd half and controlled both lines of scrimmage - Brady was not touched going down the stretch
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Ok, well congrats to the Pats. And, yep, I was completely wrong, they fought back like real fuckers and pull off the win.
  • WTFlock
    7 years ago
    When Julio Jones made that ridiculous, acrobatic catch on the sidelines, I thought Atlanta had the game in the bag. Big props to Brady and NE for an historic comeback. In the fourth quarter, the Patriots O was on the field constantly and you could see Atlanta's D was gasping for breath at the end. They ran out of steam. Great game.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Great game. I damn near stopped watching in the 3rd qtr thinking it was over. What a come back.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    You could probably hear a pin drop at Follies right now
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    NE kinda did the same thing to Seattle 2 years ago, NE drove the ball down and Seattle's great D couldn't stop them
  • sflguy123
    7 years ago
    I wasn't rooting for Atlanta as much as I was rooting against New England but that was an unbelievable comeback. The game probably changed when Devonta Freeman missed the block on the blitzing player and Ryan fumbled the ball.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I had a feeling that once NE got the ball in OT that they were not gonna be stopped
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ATL also shot themselves in the foot when they gave up a sack followed by a holding call to put them out of fieldgoal range late in the 4th
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Booyah! Fuck all you Pats haters! Wasn't it nice to see that assclown Goodell hand the Lombardi Trophy to Kraft? Notice how the crowd was booing him the whole time and then erupted in cheers when Kraft raised the trophy? Kraft made no bones about it when he referred to everything that the Pats went through when talking about how sweet the Trophy was. Guess Goodell and the other 31 owners will just have to find another way to knock the Pats out next year. Fuck you loser bitch cunt!
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    *** VINDICATED ***
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Now, now. Only with regards to football, RickyBoy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Thru the 3rd quarter I was trying to imagine how the parade in Atlanta would look
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I still think Lady Gaga was the highlight of the show.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    I won't deny that I thought the game was over near the end of the 3rd quarter. A comeback like that has just never been done before in any playoff game, nevermind the Superbowl. I'm still equally stunned and giddy. ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Atlanta was not putting much pressure on Brady toward the latter part of the game, I wonder if they should have blitzed more.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    I think their D was gassed, hard to rush hard all game.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah, even when Atlanta was up in the game the announcers commented several times about their low time of possession and low # of offensive plays
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    Typical Falcons loss that seems to plague the teams of Atlanta. Blew a big lead and chokes at the end. Big ups to Tom Brady and the Patriots for that amazing comeback. I now believe that Brady has solidified his status as the greatest NFL QB of all time.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    This one will certainly go down as one of the most exciting Super Bowls ever played. Congrats to the Patriots and Brady/Bellichec they earned this win.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    In case you missed the Christmas show Dougster and his Bayreuth friends put on. A couple of the older ones actually escaped from the Nuremberg Trials. [view link] Their opera house. SJG
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    As a Packers fan I'd like to know why ATL didn't quit lik that 2 weeks ago.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Packers don't have a defense - the Pats' defense held ATL scoreless while its offense went on the 31-0 run
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion