Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

New Year's Resolution: become a full voting member of the council of ricks!

rickthecoconutcrab

On the beaches of Hawai'i... wearing a suit and taking time to scuttle across the bikini babes!

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I've just made landfall in Africa on my way to America where I will join up with the ricks. You guys would be surprised at how exhausting it is to float in a coconut on the ocean for days. Plus it almost ruined my suit. But I must fulfill my destiny!

Watch out rickthelion, a new rick is scuttling his way into TUSCL's heart!

Scuttle! Scuttle! Scuttle!

Replies (5)

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Ricky c, you have no idea how happy I am that you will be here! How may I serve you?

Let's see -

Boiled, broiled, grilled, over steak, Louis, with cocktail sauce, crab cakes.........

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

TUSCL members try to avoid crabs.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Fucking crabs.

Nasty little fuckers. Haven't encountered them since my college days though...

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

There are a lot of crabby guys here sometimes so don't think you're special.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Never had the crabs. What are they like? Are they little red spots on your hair pie?

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement