tuscl

So what happens after the CF, ATF, DS quits?

Sunday, August 21, 2016 8:16 AM
My CF does not have much time left as a stripper. Could be burn out, getting married, starting a business. Who knows. So what has been your experience? Do you keep in touch and see her OTC, do you forget about her once you find another favorite, or does she simply block your number?

39 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It seems most of the time they just disappear & never make contact again once they are ready to move on - some may keep the lines of communication open if they feel they may still need ($$$) you.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Don't be a creepy stalker, Bavarian. If you were paying her for sex she'll want to leave her hooker days behind her, which she associates you with. So you won't be hearing from her again - unless she relapses.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    You act like a man.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    After my ATF had child #3, she decided to retire. She used to text me weekly...then monthly....then just on holidays and my birthday. It's been 3 years since retirement. I thought I might never hear from again but she texted me a few weeks ago
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Totally depends on the girl and your relationship with her. I've had every single scenario you've mentioned -- in fact, I've had several with the same girl. - Some girls simply disappear, they drop their google voice line and remove all customer contacts from their phone - Some girls, I don't know what happened to them, because I was ready to move on anyway - Some girls who I've gotten really close to -- usually ATFs, not mere CFs -- we stay in touch for a time, and they keep me around for OTC while they adjust to their new non-stripper job and the lower finances involved - With a number of my ATFs, we've stayed in touch. I still occasionally talk to a girl who retired 3 years ago, one of my all-time ATFs. We just catch up now and then, I still think she's an awesome chick In one pretty fun one, I had an ATF who quit stripping, OTCed with me for a while, then stopped responding to my texts. I figured she'd blocked me because she was ready to move on, but a year later just for kicks I texted her, and she texted me back, and pretty soon we were OTCing ... and a few weeks after that, she was back to stripping again!
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    In my experience, when they really quit, the cut all connections to that part of their lives. Makes sense really since she is trying to put the memories of sucking and fucking for money behind her, at least until her next breakup or other life implosion. ;)
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I am Facebook friends with some old CF's, and some others text me. But they mostly disappear.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    With so many strippers out there competing for our $$$, why lament over one? Strippers come and go. I can't believe that you wouldn't be able to find a replacement pretty quickly.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    I'm genuinely happy for any dancer who gets out for good and gets married or finds a better career path. It's a wretched lifestyle for any girl over 25 who gets trapped in the stripper lifestyle. So many other sex workers out there, Bavarian. Get yourself some white polyester. Chin up, buttercup.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    I have never kept in touch with a dancer after she left a club. I have always just played the field for a while and eventually found a new CF. The thing I had to learn to avoid was the expectation of jumping straight to another dancer and thinking she would pick up where the former left off. In my experience, getting to a comfortable place with a favorite can take a bit of time because a lot of it depends on establishing some level of rapport. Also, a new potential CF probably has a different special thing about her, so trying to get her to recreate the old one's charm might just waste your money and annoy the stripper. ;) There have been some where it has gelled right away, though, but that was more being at the right place at the right time. Sometimes a former favorite has come back after a fairly extended period of time. It's a toss up on how they have treated me once they're back, though. Sometimes it's like things never changed, sometimes a dancer who had treated me like one of many will start treating me like a king, and sometimes she has pulled back and it's like starting over with a dancer I just met.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Don't worry Bavarian, you still have us :)
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    My experience has been to move on, but I get why others keep in touch with their favs.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Two years ago, I moved on from the first favorite while she was still stripping. It took about 4 months to come across the CF. It was lust at first sight. The moment I saw her, I knew she was going to become favorite #2. Yeah, most likely the CF will cut all communication with me after she quits. Oh well, bring on favorite #3.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Good topic. I give a lot of money to my CF ITC, and she lets me fuck her for free OTC, but I have no doubt if she retired that she would disappear out of my life. Think on the bright side Bavarian, now you can find a girl who won't take advantage of you so badly, and you can get some better value for your money.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Just don't pull a stevie-girl when it happens. No going into a funk and kinda letting yourself go. Just remember the Doritos commercial: don't worry the world is constantly making a stream of new hookers to replace any that move on.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    Usually the girls I have bought dances from simply disappear. I fight the urge to become someone's regular because at some point it becomes weird when emotions get involved. I recently lost contact with a favorite. I think she may have a serious boyfriend now who helps support her. So, things usually end one way or another. I always have more fun if I know very little about the girl dancing for me. It keeps it fun and the emotions out.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    If they truly quit and find a more fulfilling life, I wish them well. Some take breaks for burnout or until the next drama, in which case they haven't really quit. If it were my ATF, i'd take a break too and go semi-regularly at least until a new CF emerges.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Depending on the lady, I keep in touch. This ranges from the occasional text or email to occasional drinks to private sessions. Several disappear of a period of time and come back. Be ready to find a new favorite and new OTC options. better yet, have a few at all times.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Sounds like good timing for a trip to Deja Vu and Hong Kong, if she decides to hang up the clear heels. :)
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Id leave the door open to them to still do OTC once in a while. Thats her call. As far as in the club you find a replacement or two. simple.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    The wave crested with my ATF about 10 years ago. No big deal. We had been seeing each other in various clubs for about 7 years. That's a pretty good run. Then just a couple months ago, I got a LinkedIn request from her. Accepted it, but does she really want me to recommend the only skills I know she has to other potential employers?!? BTW: She's now working an office job for the U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs. Didn't see that coming!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Lol, that's hillarious
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Rejoice and come visit Follies
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    My ATF has just left dancing behind her. She's got a great new guy in her life after a whole succession of frogs and I am overjoyed for her. I'm still on her Instagram page and she is on mine so we can still keep track of each other. That said, that is as far as it will ever go What next? Probably a bit less clubbing. There are two favorites behind her. Both are among the most beautiful girls I have ever seen and both have great personalities to match.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    That's interesting. I get lots of friend recommendations for strippers on Facebook, but have only see one pop up as a recommended connection on LinkedIn. I guess many of them just don't use LinkedIn even after they've moved on from stripping?
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    3 of my favorites have quit over the last 2 years. Only one keeps in touch, texting 1 or twice a month. She is only 30 and wants to return to dancing, but her BF hates the idea. I think she is just keeping in contact with me in case she does return, since I was her best regular. One of the others I thought to be more of a friend, as we had went out to dinner a few times. Disappointing, but there is always another girl waiting for CF status.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Most of the crop of strippers is very young and the average shelf life is 3 years at the most. I met first favorite when she was 19. She must be 22 now and must have stopped dancing around 21. I have her on Instagram and is now engaged and expecting a baby. I met the current favorite when she was 19. She is about to turn 21. She's been dancing since she turned 18 so her 3 years are coming up. We get older but the crop of strippers remains the same. Mostly 18-21 years old.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Bavarian: "We get older but the crop of strippers remains the same. Mostly 18-21 years old." See now you're becoming a bit less of a PL and you're thinking is getting on the right track.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Just pull an SJG and drug her and chain her up in your basement she will be yours forever
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL -great idea :)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    What happens?!? You go looking again. To quote RandomMember --> "Shopping for gorgeous girls is mind-blowing fun. It's as simple as that." --> end quote
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Who are we kidding Bavarian wasn't paying for sex, he was paying for the opportunity to take then shopping. Let's get it straight
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    My first ATF not only quit dancing but enlisted in the military and deployed to Afghanistan. Knowing her real name I discovered that she married a soldier overseas. I hope she stays happy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You turn gay
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    LOL Papi. I guess SJGay had a CF who quit at some point.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    :)
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Depends on the nature of the relationship, if guess. If it's strictly P4P, I'd expect her to go dark unless she thinks she can continue making money. I can't even begin to count the number of girls who've just dropped out of sight, even ones who professed to "like" me and promised to keep in contact. :) My ATF quit dancing almost five years ago and subsequently moved out of state. We still talk almost every week, and we've even visited each other a few times. I expect most here would agree that our relationship is outside the norm, though. :) I expect that the MILF, even though she likes me enough to fuck me for free OTC, will be one of those who breaks it off clean when she's done with me. For all her friendliness, she's a pretty ruthless person. If she sees a threat to her marriage, she'll be gone in a heartbeat.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Gregmicrodong "even ones who professed to "like" me and promised to keep in contact." She wasn't talking to you. She was talking to the founding fathers in your wallet. She kept her promise to them. I am sure of it.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I *did* use the word "profess," which in the context of the rest of that clause, should be taken to mean that's *all* it was in most cases. I have no illusion that a fat, ugly, hairy old man like me is these girls' preferred sex partner. I've gotten lucky a couple of times, but those are aberrations, however good they are.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion