tuscl

Fucking p4p Mommy with kid in the house

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
At first I was going to post this in jacklash's Family Fun Day thread, but then I decided not to sully his fond memories of the tender moments he had with p4p Mommy and her toddler. ;)

But his story did bring to mind an open invitation I currently have to fuck a stripper in her house while her kid is there. I've already done OTC with her after meeting her ITC, but she is limited in the days/nights she can work due to childcare challenges. So her bright idea is to invite me to her house for p4p. So far I have not pulled the trigger. The kid is 5 and heading into Kindergarten this year. Idk. As a father to three young ones myself, the thought of going over there and fucking her for money while her kid is there just feels wrong somehow. Keep in mind that this child is older than the one in jacklash's story and is at an age where long-term memory starts to take hold.

Anyone else dealing with something like this? Would this bother you as much as it does me?

64 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I surprised you actually have some boundaries ; )
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "Dating" a drug dealer is okay, but heaven forbid that she has a young child.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Not my circus, not my monkees.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    I did have a long-term paid relationship with a dancer who's a single mom. The age difference between mother and child was so close that they were more like friends than mother and son. Her kid was adorable, nothing was hidden, and my money helped support her.

I don't see any big deal.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Way back when I was in my 20's, I was leaving my favorite beer bar at 2AM and the bar maid was too. Out in the parking lot she discovered that her car had 4 flat tires. She suspected her ex boy friend but she asked me for a ride home. A damsel in distress? Of course I drove her home and she invited me in for a night cap.

She shared a house with another girl and there were several young kids belonging to them. One thing lead to another and soon we were making out. We both wanted to do "it" but she was worried that some one might get up and see us.

So we wound up doing it in the broom closet.
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    Honestly, I wouldn't want to subject a kid to that if it's just a work thing. Especially now with kids doing things like shooting people in the face and all that. If it's something that's really on the to do list, maybe try to meet the kid first with ice cream involved before you go to the house and bang out the their mom.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    Yeah, this just sounds like a bad idea. If pervs and trolls here find it morally reprehensible, it's a pretty safe bet that a neighbor who sees you walk in would consider that doubly the case.

When I was growing up, I remember hearing some of the older women at the apartment complex talking in disgusted tones about a woman who had been "turning tricks" with her young child home. I think CPS ended up being called and the kid taken away. Bad times.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    One cane tell a 5 year old that you are 'friends' and they will accept that. In fact, you flatter yourself if you think you're the first 'friend' she's had over. Just have a room with a locking door and you'll be fine.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Everything depends on whether the woman is "turning tricks" or has something long-term going with a man who cares about her and her kid. There must be several million woman with kids online searching for sugar daddies. I don't seeing anything "reprehensible" about a woman trying her best to support her kids with a responsible guy.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    *see
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    If it's a something like a boyfriend where you happen to hook her up with cash, that's one thing. That isn't the thing the OP was asking about, though.

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's not a comfortable situation, I'd rather pay for a babysitter for an hour or 2 & take it to a nearby hotel
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    ^ THIS!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Grease the kid with candy, video games, or cash. Then he'll have positive memories of at least one of the guys who stops regularly to violate mommy.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Kindergarten starts in 4 weeks. Then you will have at least 4 hours in the clear every day. Meanwhile, keep it ITC,
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Every single mother I ever dated or slept with, her kids walked in on is in the middle of the action. I just assumed it was part of the deal.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Random, do you really think that the boy in your little Hallmark story has fond memories of the times that his mother had random old dudes visiting her for private time? Do you believe that he didn't eventually piece it together when these old dudes left and suddenly Mommy had money for groceries, bills, toys, etc.? Do you think that his mother acting more like his friend than an adult role model really had a positive influence on his life?

I really don't want to be one of the guys who contributes to those types of memories for some little girl.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    I fucked a hoe while her kid slept in the next room. It wasn't their house but she gave it up easy so I tried to be as quiet as possible. I got bored after 10 minutes
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    The "not funny" part is I'm pretty sure I was on the receiving end of this as a young child. (With the mom as a SB).
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    ^ While I didn't have an experience quite like this, my mom was young when I was born and hooked up with some random assholes before figuring some things out about life. That was bad enough without the added stigma of the neighbors calling her a whore.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I suppose it depends on what cover story mom gives to the kiddo and to a lesser extent the neighbors. It's not like the kiddo is not going to see or not notice something. Rick's concerned and gammanu not concerned. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    The cover story usually only holds up for a few years max. We all figure out about the Easter Bunny and Santa. Why add random men fucking mommy in the next room to the mix?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Put it this way, @Dugan: The world would probably be a better place if all these young girls were neurosurgeons and didn't need to do sex work at all. Paying a stripper to support a drug habit might be considered reprehensible; helping a single-mom in a long-term sugaring relationship doesn't bother me at all. As I said, sugaring has made sex-work mainstream with millions of single-moms trying to make ends meet. What you see in clubs is just the tip of the iceberg.

Anyway, as RockStar said, this has a simple solution: close the door or go to a hotel room. Much ado about nothing.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Lots of guys deal with it by not caring. If you are uncomfortable, don't do it. It might ruin your pleasure.
    Wait until the kid is at school to go over or pick her up and go to a hotel.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    When it is so easy to not scar a kid for life, why not do that? Not caring might work for a little while, but once you realize exactly what you have done, how easy will that be to get rid of? Hotels are generally under $100/night. How does that price out for a psychologist per session?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Your full of shit ricky. It was a bouncer and you know it
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Even Forrest Gump could figure out what his Mom was up to.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    C'mon, like no one posting here has at least a glimmer of a memory of walking in on their patents having sex
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    You have a logistics issue. Fix it.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I've done it a few times with one girl. Not the most comfortable thing I've ever experienced, but baby girl was in her own room, asleep, and nothing untoward happened. When the nut starts building, little else matters.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Gammanu, no. I came from a broken home though. When she did fuck, she seemed to either do it outside the home or when we weren't home. So we never caught here. Usually my mom's BFs or my step dad was too busy fcking other women besides my mom. So that part of my hang up of fcking other women besides my wife. And it's native. But I like to think by *not* doing that, that I at least managed to grow up and be better than them. Or at least my young self made my older self promise that. It's sort of naive. Fucking other women wasn't what made them pieces of shit. It was the fact there were pieces of shit. The fcking was besides the point.

At least Rick cares and provides for his family. For as much as you guys rip on him (and some if it is funny) he's a better provider and a better example & role model then I ever had while growing up.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Try this link! It is relevant.

http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tou…

Told you! :-)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    These kids need a father figure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR7HcqsB…
  • busta_nut
    8 years ago
    Nail her... think of all the $$ being saved on the hotels.. that can translate into more sessions..
    If you really had a conscious, you wouldn't be banging strippers anyway.
    Problem solved.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Lock the kid in the washing machine - but don't turn it on of course, that would be cruel

:)
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    5 year old, pass. Wait til he's in Kindergarten in September.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    At least Rick cares and provides for his family.

I see your point but I don't think having unprotected vaginal sex with heroin addict strippers that charge low end prices based on the Craigslist scale then going home to your faithful soccer mom and giving her a STD is caring for his family. The damage the divorce will take on the kids then the struggle his now single house wife will go through just to make ends meet. In full circle she will turn to heroin and suck dick to pay rent...and lose the kid's all thanks to Ricky Boy
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    I'm with Papi. I was thinking you could lock the kid in a cage or handcuff him to a bedpost or something, so he won't walk in on you. Kidding, of course. I think waiting until school starts, and visiting her while the kid is in school, is the best solution, as mentioned above. Maybe spring for a babysitter and a hotel temporarily, for a month or so.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    That does it

Little rugrat on ignore !
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    To answer this question. First off I have fucked many civi chicks with kids. Second off I have fucked many strippers with kids.

You got two basic options

One the kids involved in the idea that they know about you and their mom. In this case I would be respectful until the kids was asleep. I would also shower these kids with gifts. At least you would be a positive Male figure in their lives even if for a short moment.

Second choice keep the kids not involved in the idea that you basically don't exist to them. In this scenario only visit when the kids are out at grandmas house or the baby sitter house.

Keep in mind if you are involved in the kids life and you turn into that positive role civi or provider that the kid will grow attached to you.

If you know your going to be a round long term this could turn into a rewarding experience for everyone.

This happened once with a civi and even with me and her mother being over I still visit the kid and have filled the father figure roll for her life.

If you know it's in the short run then try and keep the kid at a distance. No since in the kid getting more emotional damage of having male father figures coming and leaving their lives
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    One point: if you start interacting with the kids, and they like you, you have placed one foot in the grave.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Dont let the kids know the relationship between you and mommy, dont talk about P4P infront of the kids or within earshot. Act like a male figure to them when you have to interact with them.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Bingo....be respectful
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Excellent points, Juice. The agreement I have with my wife is I need to pay for a clean girl which limits choice and ups the price. I'm okay with that.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Don't shoplift the pooty!
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Juice, you post like a melodramatic woman.

But whatever my un-sensationalized faults are, and they are many, exposing children to my mongering activities crosses a line that I am just not willing to cross.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Go dressed as a doctor and tell the little kid you have to examine mommy .

Or you can spike the kid's juicebox so she goes and takes a nap.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol I love you boys
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I've done p4p with a stripper with two kids in the house both asleep not the ideal situation but had to make the best of it
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    In my early 20s I met a girl who had a kid less than a year old. It was a new experience for me to say the least. This was in the 1980s.

First time we had sex no sweat. Second time the kid was in her crib across the room. I had major issues with this but the little head won the argument that night. At least the kid was way too young to be an issue but it was nearly a deal breaker. I only dated her for a couple of months so no more worries about the kid.

I would not be very excited to P4P with a girl while her kid was in the house. Spring for a babysitter and get busy.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I had a stripper once that was going to come to my house and bring her 7 year old daughter and leave her watching tv out in the living room..LOL I couldn't do it. I mean the little girl would know something was up!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I did P4P in an orphanage once - talk about weird
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Damn, Papi, that was you?
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    The nice thing about fucking a bitch at an orphanage and waking up the orphans is that it becomes not such a big deal that you left your dog in the car outside with the windows rolled up!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol...this guy lol
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    From my post of a few years ago:

February 20, 2011 • Not 10 minutes ago, I'm sitting outside in the club smoking area with a dancer waiting for the end of her shift, and we hear this conversation between two other dancers:

D1: You let him come to your house?
    D2: Sure. He gives me the extra he would have paid for a room.
    D1: What do you do with ------[D2's 4 year old daughter]?
    D2: He brings his 17 year old daughter to take her to the park.

I don't know if that's insane, or genius.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    GMD, that's whack.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    We should copy/paste that into the middle class thread. Talk about getting a handle on your expenses and living frugally.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Lol!
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Decades ago, I did a Mommie (not P4P, just a bar pick up) while her one year old was in a crib by the bed. When we got to her place, she said "good night" to her neighbor, who just smiled and left. The neighbor seemed to be accustomed to my new, "girlfriend" bringing men home. That was my first hint that there was a kid in the house. Only later did I discover it was a baby boy in a crib in her bedroom. Had I been more mature, or less of a horndog, perhaps I would have chosen to not fuck mommie in her bed. But I was horny, and selfish so we ended up in her bed going at it next to the supposedly sleeping kid. When we switched to doggie, I looked up to see the tiny guy watching me fuck mom. Weird and distracting!
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    What you're seeing here is evidence of the moral superiority of the ricks. rickdugan is, of course, making the proper choice. What else would you expect from the smartest hairless ape on the planet?

His only flaw is his loyalty to his species. You guys really need to cull your herd. Seven billion hairless apes is way too many. That said, I'd never intentionally be cruel to a young hairless ape.
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    I'll just add a story I'm not proud of. The vulture, the wobbegong, and I wand to gangbang this slut. We didn't know her tyke was in the house. Little guy walked in on us when she was licking the vulture's cloaca, giving the wobbegong a clasper job with her hands, and letting me fuck he in the ass with my BSLC.

That little ape is scarred for life.

ROAR!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I would think that if you knew the woman some, then there would not be such a problem.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion