tuscl

Shadowcat is back home.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, May 14, 2016 5:48 PM
After 13 days in the hospital I came home to night but still have a lot of recovery to do.

47 comments

• Corvus
    8 years ago
    Glad to hear you are home now and not in the hospital. Hope you have a sweet, attractive nurse to look after you SC.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    GUESS WHO'S BACK? BACK AGAIN! SHADOW'S BACK! TELL A FRIEND!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Welcome back!
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    welcome back !
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Ace!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Glad to see you back hope you are up and at em in short order.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Good to see you back. You will be causing trouble again in no time
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Great to hear. Send me a PM when you are ready for a visit. Glad you're home now.
  • eyeamlong
    8 years ago
    Welcome back home,,,,And welcome back to Tuscl....
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Wow - 13 days - did not feel like it was that many - hope you got decent treatment in the hospital. Stay strong and keep your sprits up since that is often key in getting better. Great to have you back !!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Welcome back, dude. Get well soon!
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Welcome back Your dreams were your ticket out Welcome back To that same old place that you laughed about Well, the names have all changed Since you hung around But those dreams have remained and they've turned around Who'd have thought they'd lead you (Who'd have thought they'd lead you) Back here where we need you (Back here where we need you) Yeah, we tease him a lot Cause we got him on the spot Welcome back
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Good to hear!
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    When do we get your review of the hospital's nurses (female only)?!?!? Rest up SC
  • bossman3041
    8 years ago
    Listen to the doctors.....nurses too!!
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    So glad you're back
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    Welcome back, wishing you a full speedy recovery!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I'm glad to hear you're out of the hospital. Get your strength back before hitting the strip clubs.
  • hassenpfeffer65
    8 years ago
    I hope you came home to clean litter box! Here's to a speedy recovery!
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    welcome back shadow!
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Glad you're back! Now, the burning question we all want answered - How many of your nurses did you know from their previous careers as Follies dancers? ;-)
  • snowtime
    8 years ago
    Welcome back. It only took you a few hours to post on TUSCL. Hopefully you will wait a little longer before returning to Follies.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Great to hear!
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Welcome back.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery. We'll know you are truly back, and recovered, when you next report on getting back in the saddle at Follies!
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    Great to have you back. Hope your recovery is fast.
  • jmiddle30234
    8 years ago
    Welcome back and a speedy recovery sir
  • ididthisonce
    8 years ago
    Heal fast my friend.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Glad to hear you are back home! I'm sure it feels great to be home after 13 days in the hospital.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Glad to have you back. You were missed.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Glad you're doing well
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Welcome back SC
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    a newbie here, but seems i know you from all i've read here. take care of yourself and be well. cl87
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Welcome back Shadow. Hope for a speedy recovery. How long can you estimate on your return to Follies?
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Welcome back.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    A lot of questions. I had a small stage 1 gum cancer but they had to graft a piece arm bone to my jaw bone and then graft skin from my leg to the arm bone. Whole operation took 10 hours. Biopsy came out good. Right now I have a feeding tube inserted in my stomach and have a lot of pain. My daughter is at the pharmacy getting pain pills etc. Start therapy tomorrow
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Sounds painful. Hope you get well soon.
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    Take care my friend.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Alright, Tuscl's Official Vagina Inspector is recuperating at home! How is your arm doing? SJG
  • reignfire
    8 years ago
    The best of wishes to you my friend.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... My daughter is at the pharmacy getting pain pills ..." Back in '01 I had surgery for a deviated septum - doc gave me some pain pills - I had discomfort but not brutal pain but decided to take a pain pill thinking it may numb that area or something and thus not deal w/ the discomfort - after taking a pill I started having cold-sweats and dizzy spells and felt like I was gonna pass-out - I assume that perhaps my stomach did not handle those pills too well and I didn't take anymore.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    cold-sweats and dizzy spells and felt like I was gonna pass-out Lol sounds like LDK during lap dances lol Shadow I honestly praise the God of us all for bringing you back home. Stay strong my friend
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Welcome back. Next stop, sponge bath! get well.
  • l00ber
    8 years ago
    Welcome home. God speed in your recovery.
  • Cheo_D
    8 years ago
    Welcome back. Muster your strength for recovery as priority #1, the girls will wait until you're as close as possible to your old self.
  • silkypants
    8 years ago
    Glad to hear your home. The road to recovery is not straight. Keep you spirits up on the down days. I'm sure you already have goals to achieve.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Welcome back, Godfather! I hope you're up to your old tricks soon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion