tuscl

How many working days do you have left in the year?

not counting today

I have 7.5 working days left. Seems nice. It will be a lot better in 1.5 weeks.

31 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Zero. Ever.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    7.5 here as well
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Counting today
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    All of them
  • Jackmd
    9 years ago
    I'll second SC above
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    I have 371 days until retirement. .Incremental periods are irrelevant.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Ditto with shadowcat and Jackmd.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I have as many as I want. I haven't been working a lot lately so I'm going to try to make it to the 10-15 range, since I still have tons of Xmas shopping to do.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    2, I hope. Maybe 3. Lots of sleeping and hitting a couple clubs to see how many "Ninas" are out there desperate for Christmas shopping $$$, not saying Nina is desperate for $$. Just want to spot the ones who are desperate.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm glad Nina and her fellow entertainers are working. Someone can keep us busy while everyone else is chilling.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Let me think.... What's zero plus zero times zero? I don't have enough fingers.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Try infinity, ATACdawg.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I have 3.5: tomorrow and 2.5 the week of New Year's.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    8 'official' work days + 2 this weekend to get caught up on shit that has to go out before the end of the year + a high probably of 2 more the following weekend to get 'er done. F me! Then I have a sweet ~10 days or some to work on "unfunded" tasks. Ugh!
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I probably won't end up working as many days as I quoted because I tend to get lazy and take time off. So hopefully it's very lucrative like December tends to be. But I'm spending like $500 on my little brother, plus my sister and best friend just got a place together so I'm gonna have to buy them some nice stuff for it. Besides that, I have two more sisters to shop for and would like to get a couple of my close cousins gifts. Can't leave out my parents. I always go pretty crazy on gifts for my loved ones. But I'm also in the midst of redoing my entire living room, from the area rugs to the sofas and coffee table set, as well as a new dining room table all before the New Year. So I have to budget.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    9 total
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Zero work days left. The answer will be the same on Jan. 1, 2016.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Potentially, all of them. Chances are 23.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    13, with the remote possibility I can possibly use my partial work day I got for making it to my 15th anniversary this year. I'm not likely to get that, though.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    5 official days of work left: Mon-Fri next week. I also work a lot of hours on weekends and holidays, but it doesn't feel like work because I don't *have* to do it.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    18 full days plus a half day on the 24th.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Gonna work as much as possible for the rest of December cause it always slows down on January.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Working or getting paid pays? :)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I guess I didn't think about that. I get paid year round on salary the same amount whether I work 60 hours or not at all and go on vacation.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    The last 2 years I had a boss that got me working over 65 hours a week in December because of his lack of planning and got me working vacation days too. He got lots of others upset too and left the company. I was thinking now I can imagine continuing to work here.
    After doing all that I only got a satisfactory performance review from him while he had promoted a tech worker up to my level only to have this person take most of the year off afterwards for surgeries the company probably paid for. who got shafted? me. I have a relative in the area with limited time left to live or I would have found another job and moved. now work is better. I stopped working extra hard in a vain effort to get promoted by lying bosses. Now strip clubs in the area suck.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Lions work 24/7 buddy. We're always on high alert.

The question for you hairless apes is how many days before the cats take over as our benevolent overlords. It's coming buddy. Thrust me, it's coming. ROAR!
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    And sharkhunter, since you're apparently a hairless ape that hunts sharks I'm going to give you a chance to go mano a fino with my buddy ricktheshark. Cage fight to the death. I'm betting he'll bite your dick off in less than a minute. I've already be $2000 on it. Lion Vegas is giving me 5 to 1 odds.

ricktheshark is heavily favored. The only question is when exactly he'll bite your dick off.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Great white shark versus lion, no weapons, in the Pacific ocean, sounds like a fair fight. lol.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion