tuscl

TUSCL handles

MrDeuce
Illinois
I am curious about how some of you came up with your TUSCL username. Some are obvious -- clubber, clubgoer, gawker, sclvr, Papi_Chulo, SlickSpic, etc. -- but others are more obscure, such as ranukam and ilbbaicnl. If you have an interesting story about your username, please share.

I called myself MrDeuce because I used to take a bunch of $2 bills to strip clubs for tips. Some favorites collected them and told me they had dozens of twos from me.

40 comments

• twentyfive
    9 years ago
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the link, magicrat -- I missed that thread.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    My name is a tribute to my grandfather, Vince, and my brother, Michael. RIP
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Mine is because i talk shit a lot and i expect it back
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Ranukam is a play on his real name Randy Anukam,(Check out his Facebook page,it's quite comical)I wonder if that's his government name?
    Ilbbaicnl stands for-I like big butts and I can not lie.
    Tumblingdice is the name my accountant gave me for the high risk,high reward investments that I make.It is also a Rolling Stones song that depicts how I used to roll with women.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Jack is my name. Slash is a nickname that some co-workers used to call me.

• twentyfive
    9 years ago
    What the fuck is a magicrat
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Guess.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    " Some are obvious -- clubber"

May seem so, but isn't. As my avatar shows (wish gifs were still allowed) I just enjoy clubbing baby seals. I try to take a trip yearly to join if the fun!
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Clubber Calvary is on ignore for cruelty to animals
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    My name came to be in a flash of light while shitting at a Mackdonalds Franchise
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    to juicebox not from a mighty kids meal
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    "Call me Ishmael." is the first line in Herman Melville's novel "Moby Dick".

"Moby Dick" is a story about a big white whale (see glossary). Also, there's also a lot of ... ummm ... harpooning. See how middlebrow clever I am? [shrug]

It's the handle I've used on mongering forums for several years now. It works.
  • Daybreaker
    9 years ago
    Daybreaker- I make the cocks crow.
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Ha ha! Beats an alarm clock.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I like big butts and I can not lie
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Papi Chulo is Spanish slang for Macdaddy
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Friends call me Mikey
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Twenty-five lmfao
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Award-winning TUSCL names so far:
    Most Politically Incorrect Name: Clubber -- I guess you have mentioned your predilection for clubbing baby seals, but I had forgotten. Way to épater la bourgeoisie, Monsieur!
    Most Multi-layered Name: Call.Me.Ishmael -- so you're both a great white whale *and* into "harpooning"? Clever indeed!
    Most Sexually Provocative Name: Daybreaker -- based on the tone of your posts so far, you could perhaps also go by Catnip, as in "I make the pussies meow" :)
    Best Acronym: ilbbaicnl -- I had no idea that your name was a shout-out to Sir Mix-a-Lot!

Keep 'em coming, boys and girls -- this is fun!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I’ve been told by a reliable-source that the real-meaning behind juicebox69 is b/c he likes sticking his dick in juice-boxes – hey – don’t judge – to each his own and we all have different things that make us tick.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Nah Papi he likes sticking his dick in juicers you know when your horney like a young guy gets any port in a storm works
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I'm still waiting for an answer what is a magicrat
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Missionary is my favorite sex position. I'm in a church missionary. Last but not least my mission is to extinguish all the TUSCL trolls!!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Magicrat is a character in a Sprinsteeen song, Jungleland.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Gotcha I like Springsteen
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Good luck mish we trolls have a pretty good idea who you really are
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Missionary: You keep writing "I'm in a church missionary". What the *fuck* does that even mean? Are you a church missionary? Are you in a mission? Since you're just a troll trying to out-troll the other trolls, why do I even care? When you're ranukam (or clackport) you are a positive force on this board; as Missionary, not so much.

By the way, where do your names ranukam and clackport come from?
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    ATAC is my set of initials. When sounded out, it just seemed natural to add "dawg" to it, in "honor" of dougster and the other attack dogs. ;-)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Good luck mish we trolls have a pretty good idea who you really are"

I know exactly who Missionary is! He's a d-bag troll!

Missionary = not brilliant! :(

Sorry to potentially stir up trouble but somebody who justs posts hostile and negative BS is just being d-baggy!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    4got2wipe is a joke. My ex once commented she would give a rimjob as long as I didn't forget to wipe.

The overuse of brilliant is also a joke!

The love of dachshunds, frogs, and hot girls with freckles is real! ;)
  • scatterbrain
    9 years ago
    Ummm, I can't remember.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I got my name from trying to have sex with this one bitch and in negotiations she said " yes but just the nuts"
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Papi and twenty-five you fookers crack me up
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    In honesty i used to work third shift stocking shelves at a grocery store called Ingles...i stocked the juice ail
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    4got: If you 4get2wipe, no woman will remember2rim. Also, don't 4get2shower or 4get2enema.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    4got2wipe- your handle should be "4got2think" because the only word you can muster out of your little brain is "brilliant". Shut the fuck up you faggot loser.

MrDeuce- I have went over to the dark side. You'll have to ask Clackport and ranukam about their handles, I have no idea. This is the last time I'm gonna speak about Clackport and ranukam because those losers are long gone. From what I hear though ranukam is some kind of inside joke, and I hear Clackport represents growing up in Clackamas, but living in Portland.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I'd say you've "went" over to the ungrammatical side :) Bring back ranukam -- we like him better!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Has someone actually hacked some of the TUSCLer’s accounts; first ranukam is now somebody else; and juicebox69 also popped out of the blue and the writings of this juicebox69 are not as colorful (i.e. grammatically fucked-up) as the Juice we all know and love.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    I got my name because of my big hands.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion