Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TUSCL handles

MrDeuce
MrDeuce6157270

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I am curious about how some of you came up with your TUSCL username. Some are obvious -- clubber, clubgoer, gawker, sclvr, Papi_Chulo, SlickSpic, etc. -- but others are more obscure, such as ranukam and ilbbaicnl. If you have an interesting story about your username, please share.

I called myself MrDeuce because I used to take a bunch of $2 bills to strip clubs for tips. Some favorites collected them and told me they had dozens of twos from me.

Replies (40)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•
Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Thanks for the link, magicrat -- I missed that thread.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

My name is a tribute to my grandfather, Vince, and my brother, Michael. RIP

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Mine is because i talk shit a lot and i expect it back

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Ranukam is a play on his real name Randy Anukam,(Check out his Facebook page,it's quite comical)I wonder if that's his government name? Ilbbaicnl stands for-I like big butts and I can not lie. Tumblingdice is the name my accountant gave me for the high risk,high reward investments that I make.It is also a Rolling Stones song that depicts how I used to roll with women.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Jack is my name. Slash is a nickname that some co-workers used to call me.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

What the fuck is a magicrat

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Guess.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

" Some are obvious -- clubber"

May seem so, but isn't. As my avatar shows (wish gifs were still allowed) I just enjoy clubbing baby seals. I try to take a trip yearly to join if the fun!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Clubber Calvary is on ignore for cruelty to animals

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

My name came to be in a flash of light while shitting at a Mackdonalds Franchise

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

to juicebox not from a mighty kids meal

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

"Call me Ishmael." is the first line in Herman Melville's novel "Moby Dick".

"Moby Dick" is a story about a big white whale (see glossary). Also, there's also a lot of ... ummm ... harpooning. See how middlebrow clever I am? [shrug]

It's the handle I've used on mongering forums for several years now. It works.

Profile picture for Daybreaker
Daybreaker
•

Daybreaker- I make the cocks crow.

Profile picture for DivorcedDude
DivorcedDude
•

Ha ha! Beats an alarm clock.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I like big butts and I can not lie

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Papi Chulo is Spanish slang for Macdaddy

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Friends call me Mikey

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Twenty-five lmfao

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Award-winning TUSCL names so far: Most Politically Incorrect Name: Clubber -- I guess you have mentioned your predilection for clubbing baby seals, but I had forgotten. Way to épater la bourgeoisie, Monsieur! Most Multi-layered Name: Call.Me.Ishmael -- so you're both a great white whale and into "harpooning"? Clever indeed! Most Sexually Provocative Name: Daybreaker -- based on the tone of your posts so far, you could perhaps also go by Catnip, as in "I make the pussies meow" :) Best Acronym: ilbbaicnl -- I had no idea that your name was a shout-out to Sir Mix-a-Lot!

Keep 'em coming, boys and girls -- this is fun!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I’ve been told by a reliable-source that the real-meaning behind juicebox69 is b/c he likes sticking his dick in juice-boxes – hey – don’t judge – to each his own and we all have different things that make us tick.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Nah Papi he likes sticking his dick in juicers you know when your horney like a young guy gets any port in a storm works

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I'm still waiting for an answer what is a magicrat

Profile picture for Missionary
Missionary
•

Missionary is my favorite sex position. I'm in a church missionary. Last but not least my mission is to extinguish all the TUSCL trolls!!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Magicrat is a character in a Sprinsteeen song, Jungleland.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Gotcha I like Springsteen

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Good luck mish we trolls have a pretty good idea who you really are

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Missionary: You keep writing "I'm in a church missionary". What the fuck does that even mean? Are you a church missionary? Are you in a mission? Since you're just a troll trying to out-troll the other trolls, why do I even care? When you're ranukam (or clackport) you are a positive force on this board; as Missionary, not so much.

By the way, where do your names ranukam and clackport come from?

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

ATAC is my set of initials. When sounded out, it just seemed natural to add "dawg" to it, in "honor" of dougster and the other attack dogs. ;-)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Good luck mish we trolls have a pretty good idea who you really are"

I know exactly who Missionary is! He's a d-bag troll!

Missionary = not brilliant! :(

Sorry to potentially stir up trouble but somebody who justs posts hostile and negative BS is just being d-baggy!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

4got2wipe is a joke. My ex once commented she would give a rimjob as long as I didn't forget to wipe.

The overuse of brilliant is also a joke!

The love of dachshunds, frogs, and hot girls with freckles is real! ;)

Profile picture for scatterbrain
scatterbrain
•

Ummm, I can't remember.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

I got my name from trying to have sex with this one bitch and in negotiations she said " yes but just the nuts"

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Papi and twenty-five you fookers crack me up

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

In honesty i used to work third shift stocking shelves at a grocery store called Ingles...i stocked the juice ail

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

4got: If you 4get2wipe, no woman will remember2rim. Also, don't 4get2shower or 4get2enema.

Profile picture for Missionary
Missionary
•

4got2wipe- your handle should be "4got2think" because the only word you can muster out of your little brain is "brilliant". Shut the fuck up you faggot loser.

MrDeuce- I have went over to the dark side. You'll have to ask Clackport and ranukam about their handles, I have no idea. This is the last time I'm gonna speak about Clackport and ranukam because those losers are long gone. From what I hear though ranukam is some kind of inside joke, and I hear Clackport represents growing up in Clackamas, but living in Portland.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

I'd say you've "went" over to the ungrammatical side :) Bring back ranukam -- we like him better!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Has someone actually hacked some of the TUSCLer’s accounts; first ranukam is now somebody else; and juicebox69 also popped out of the blue and the writings of this juicebox69 are not as colorful (i.e. grammatically fucked-up) as the Juice we all know and love.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

I got my name because of my big hands.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement