tuscl

NinaBambina

Wednesday, December 2, 2015 3:20 PM
Does anyone here actually believe that hoe (oops I mean stripper) when she says she's raking in a lot of money working in Detroit not doing extras? Yeah right! Bitch you know you sucking cock! Don't try to fool anyone here!

81 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    No cause for this sort of venom. These personal attacks are the epitome of trolling. They discourage sensible discussions, instead of promoting them.. It is the above mentioned party's business whether or not she wants to be truthful here. We don't have any right to demand it, especially when getting into such an area. SJG Santana, Abraxas, 1970 [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    And we have no basis for impugning her either. I did not mean my above post to be a suggestion that we did. SJG
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    SJG is a huge white knight for dancers. Im skeptical of any dancer posted earnings here or on SW. Human brains aren't well equipped to process "average" very well. So she may be accurate, she may be "honest" but overestimating her own earnings, or she may be fudging them up. It really doesn't matter much.
  • ReiDetroit
    9 years ago
    I work with Nina and am also a clean dancer. Though I can't contest to her income, I can confirm she is a clean dancer. And this type of personal attack is quite immature, senseless, and says a lot about your character. Give us something worthwhile to read rather than attacking dancers for their choices.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    For an anti-troll this is a very trollish thread
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    It's always good to see fellow hoes (oops I mean strippers) stick together. I don't doubt there's clean dancers in Detroit, but the clean ones aren't making lots of money unless they're supermodel quality. Last time I was in Detroit I didn't see any supermodel quality girls anywhere. So either Nina is exaggerating how much money she makes, or she is swallowing cum for money. Makes no difference to me, but Ihate these bitches lying. Take that shit to Stripperweb where all those bitches lie.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    I got no problem with you Ime, it would be in your best interest to keep it that way.
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    Yeah I'm concurring with those who have posted. Really, who cares???
  • ReiDetroit
    9 years ago
    I must have missed where she stated her earnings. We all have our own individual goals though. At work, she keeps to herself regarding her income, personal life, and only chats with a few of us entertainers. She's actually very focused on customers and is frequently in VIP, so I don't doubt she isn't a top earner. That's all I have to say on this topic though.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Missionary, is that a threat you are directing at Mr. IME. Not okay. JamesSD wrote, "SJG is a huge white knight for dancers." I wish I had earned that. But the truth is I just don't want to see trolling, which is negative meta-conversations. Keep it topical and leave people and their outside lives alone. Respect their privacy. Once one person starts trolling, others will follow. SJG
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Missionary, what's your game with this? I thought you might well-intentioned but a bit misguided with the whole troll thing, but now you appear to be trolling NinaBambina! I just say two things. First, a lot of people on here call posting things they don't like trolling. I'm not going to defend things other post but if their posts consistently fail to entertain me I skip over them. You have two options to fight people posting stuff you don't like. You can skip over them or put the person on ignore. "Trolling" problem solved. Second, you're now trolling NinaBambina by accusing her of doing something she claims she doesn't. I don't know NinaBambina and for all I know she could be making everything up. But she seems like a nice enough person and I see no point in calling her out. Even if I knew she was lying what is the point in calling her out? You claim your motive is that you "hate these bitches lying". Why do you care? It seems like all you want to do is stir up people by accusing people of being trolls or troll enablers and now you're trying to stir up trouble with NinaBambina. Not brilliant! :(
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I agree with those who say there is no call for this type of attack. She never did anything to you Missionary so lay off. No one wants to read this crap accusing people of this and that. We need to be more nature on this board.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I'll just say two things" Non-brilliant typo! ;)
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    @SJG- Threat??? I work in the church missionary, I don't do threats. But if he wants me to be a troll, I can do that. @REI- She's always bragging on here about much money she makes being a clean girl. From what I hear she does the same on Stripperweb. She hasn't stated a dollar amount though. If she is a clean dancer, there's no way she's making over 70K a year. Also, what constitutes clean? You gonna tell me you don't have customers who stick their fingers (or try to) in your pussy?? You gonna tell me customers don't suck your tits. The word clean is very broad. Just my thoughts. I know my buddy Dougster agrees with me.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    I believe there are clean dancers in any given club. It took some time to develop the skill in smelling out these clean dancers. Lemme tell you, they are either so fucking pretty or just have no hustle.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^you've been around awhile. Did you make an ass of yourself with your last act? You've already made an ass of yourself with this one.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Jeez, everyone siding with the stripper. Is this Stripperweb or TUSCL? Not only have the trolls taken over, but now the strippers have taken over. Everyone kissing up to the stripper. TUSCL IS DOOMED! I need to admit something now. I used to date Nina, but she dumped me, and I still haven't gotten over it. I just want my baby back. Sorry Nina! It was very immature of me. Like ReiDetroit that's all I have to say on this topic!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Mish, don't ignore me. Btw, how's Dudester?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    No man this isn't Stripper Web they close ranks any time anyone has a negative post about a stripper we are jumping on you for making a personal attack on her that is totally unwarranted . You rant about trolls that are mostly posting in good humor but you are trolling yourself, and you are nasty and an asshole I asked earlier about you this question "Who appointed Missionary king/why were we not informed of this monumental decision ?"
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    "mostly posting in good humor" You think Crazyjoe is funny with all his spamming? You think Rech is funny with all his spamming? LMAO. Is twentyfive your IQ?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Missionary! Missionary! Missionary. Lol. Get the fuck outta here Missionary, you're such a lame ass troll. @twentyfive- I'm just messing around bro. I know you have a sense of humor unlike some people we know.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    BTW I don't blame Nina for dumping your hypocritical ass I wonder what she would have seen in you, that she would even consider dating the likes of you. If this is how you act towards someone you say you care about, you are a total waste of oxygen.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    @Clackport- you agree with me, and then you join the rest of these ass kissers? Homo.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Missionary: thank you for making additions to my ignore list obvious.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    @twentyfive- you've got to be the biggest idiot on TUSCL. No I did not date Nina. I don't date sex workers. I don't know that bitch. This whole thread is a joke, although I wouldn't be surprised if she's sucking dick to pay her rent. You guys can't take a joke, I'm outta here!
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Jesus Christ this guy is a piece of shit.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Missionary: "I'm outta here!" Promise?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ we still got your back ranukam. You are trying to reason with the unreasonable
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Missionary wants to fuck nina's pic and he cant so he is a pissed off troll now
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    I thought you had me on ignore GMD? If you follow through on your promise, then I will too. You guys say I have no sense of humor, and then when I bring humor, you tell me to stop trolling! Oh the irony!
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Where is Nina by the way? I would have thought she would have responded by now. I better get out of here before she unleashes her rage at me! Bye bye TUSCL! This time I mean it! Missionary signing off.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I know where Nina works and it is not known as an extras club. I agree, sometimes it appears she almost gloats about not doing extras, but to each his or her own. You have to remember, not every strip club patron wants his dick sucked and not every stripper is a dick sucker.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    don't let the keyboard hit you in the ass on your way out
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Thanks Shailynn for having my back! I know we got off to a rough start, but I just had to prove my point. It was nothing personal against you. God Bless!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    looks like the troll got trollwhacked
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Great.... another ignore button enabled.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Missionary, you wrote to ime: "I got no problem with you Ime, it would be in your best interest to keep it that way." If that's not a threat, I don't know what is (though I don't know how you would follow through on it). Nothing NinaBambina has ever posted here warranted your scurrilous attack on her. Besides, if you saw how she demolished Nubster, you would know not to mess with her. You posted three more times after you said "I'm outta here!", which is highly douchebaggy. Toodles, Mish. Don't let the virtual door hit you in your trolling ass on your way out.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Ninabambina is hottt. Leave her alone
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It's not really about taking sides – contrary to what it seems most that come on here just come on here to talk about the hobby and not to bash other people - if someone bashes you for no reason then that is wrong also. Most on the board don't agree w/ the bashers; but calling them out does no-good since they don't care – so don't take it personally – if you care about how others treat you on the board then one needs to act properly (and that goes for everyone including me – many of us including myself have been called out at one time or another – one either doubles-down or one tries see the other posters' sides and then take the appropriate action). Everyone is def entitled to their opinion and to post how they see fit – but negative posts really don't make the site any better.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nice! Great comment papi chulo. I like your style
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I love the irony: Missionary wants to "clean up" TUSCL chat and ends up to be a worse troll than our crusty regular trolls! It didn't take long for him to go to the dark side huh.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Papi,this site has become a cesspool,and I'm no less guilty then the next guy(I omit the ladies because they are the few redeeming factors here)There are several classes on this board that contribute to my statement: The Egoists-Scat,JS,Dugan. The Fools -Joe,Nuts,Rech. The Lost -Rockstar,,Ilbbaicnl,SJG,Alabegonz. The Lame-Ranukam,LDK. Feel free to add any other categories.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    The Departed-Alucard,Yoda
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    As far as I'm concerned, if one trolls/bashes a troller/basher; then IMO that does not accomplish anything either and just adds fuel to the negative fire. We can disagree and kid w/ each other and bust each other's balls in fun - but ganging on someone/anyone b/c of their views IMO is not any better – but that's just my personal opinion (i.e. 2 negative comments does not make it a positive outcome).
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... Feel free to add any other categories ...” The endless romantics (e.g. “I'm pretty sure my faves *do* dig me”) :)
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Papi,who would fall under that category?
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Wow Missionary, I didn't know you were such a hater (aka admirer) of mine. Clearly you have some sort of underlying motive for what many agree is an unwarranted attack. Guess what? The club I work at doesn't even have private/curtained rooms, do your research, it's the only "clean club" in Detroit. It also has a prime locations where on Lions home games (for example) it is entirely realistic to set a four figure earning goal for the night. It is also completely possible for a non-extras dancer to clear WELL OVER 70K per year, provided that she is hot (check), works hard (check), works smart (check) and works at a club where the earning potential is high (check). I've never sucked or fucked for money. I haven't wanted to and I haven't needed to. I am good at my job as an entertainer. I live comfortably. I have no kids, I live my myself in a spacious apartment in an affluent city. I sit on my ass and watch Netflix. I go to school. I'm a normal person, I just happen to be a stripper. Missionary, you must be a very hateful and envy hearted person to pull this post out of your ass and make me your focal point. I would say I pity you but you're not relevant enough for that. Another hater weirdo. How fun. Hairflip. Ps - ReiDetroit - thanks girl! :) And thanks to everyone else who didn't jump on the troll bandwagon. Lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ that was a great post Nina – but IMO it would really really drive home the point if you showed us your tits – just sayin' :)
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    On second thought, I think I'm gonna stick around for a little bit. I'm glad to see I'm shaking things up. I definitely intended this to be a troll thread. You know why? I wanted to show you trolls how most people on here feel about your trolling and spamming. You see how many people added me to their ignore list? That's how it is with your trolling and spamming, it makes people mad just like this thread did. I don't care what I have to do to prove my point. I'll spam all these threads if I have to. I'm just trying to clean up TUSCL, and it ain't easy, but somebody's gotta do it. Wow Nina that was quite a soliloquy. I have nothing against you and I stated it was a joke multiple times, I was just trying to prove a point. I even apologized out of respect, but since you want to throw insults.... Just remember this Nina I make more money than you and I don't have to get naked and grind on random guys dicks to do it :)
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Juice has his own crew, I think I should have my own crew too. Who wants to join the Missionary crew? Basically in the Missionary crew, we treat strippers like the hoes they are, we don't kiss ass, we shake things up, we don't follow what everyone is doing, we make our own trends, last but not least we believe in GOD.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    There are several black clubs in detroit where it seems like "making it rain" and popping bottles is what the customers are into instead of getting dances/extras. So yes i believe it is possible to make money in detroit shaking your booty at these black clubs and giving no extras. Just recently scores changed over to silver rain and is now a black club. As of the 2010 Census, the racial composition of the city was: 82.7% Black or African American; 10.6% White (7.8% non-Hispanic whites, 2.8% Hispanic whites); 3% from other races; 1.1% Asian; 2.2% from two or more races; 0.4% American Indian; 0.02% Pacific Islander.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Jesus Detroit is 80% Black?! No wonder the city is so poor! Good insight Sam, I don't think the club she's talking about is a black club. Back to my point, do you guys think someone working in the extras capital of the country (Detroit) can make great money NOT doing extras? I don't see it. The hot strippers in Detroit are getting paid $300-$400 bucks for sex.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    This idiot is like chewing gum he sticks to your shoe and you can't get rid of him.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    25, Easy, right under "Missionary" click on the microphone with the slash through it. GONE!
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Missionary, your entire first post on this thread was a painfully lame and envious soliloquy that no play-goer would pay to see. Just because you didn't get whatever response you were hoping for, you are now saying it was just a joke, which it clearly wasn't. You're obssessed with me and obviously bitter - something about ME makes you very insecure with YOURSELF. It's quite apparent. Also, you claim to make more money thae. Bravo, although you don't know my earnings and I don't know yours (although I bet my daily take home on average is more than yours or at least rivals yours). And guess what? You're probably twice my age! Where you making what I make at 24? Doubtful. Yes I get naked for money and enjoy leaving work with large sums of cash, having no schedule, and going on trips whenever I want to. Sorry that you clearly hate your life. YOU are mad that I'm not a ho and won't fuck you. You are embarassing yourself and making yourself look like the pathetic piece of human trash you are. Instead of fantasizing and typing about me, go do something productive like shaving your ass or hitting a treadmill - anything to help those vast insecurities of yours.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    ^ Brilliant! :)
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Furthermore, back when I was working at Hustler, which was a clean club but also a ghost town, I would have regulars come in who would rent out the champagne room for hours. Then on a Michigan Strip Club site, haters like missionary (whose name doesnt even deserve capitalization) said it was impossible for me to make that much money. So what did I do? Uploaded pics of several receipts showing me doing 4 to 5 hrs in various champagne rooms. It's always nice to prove doubters wrong. I felt awesome when they were dumbfounded. :) Now I'm working at a club without champagne rooms, just dances. So I have no receipts to post. But I make great money, it's not impossible, unless I have superwoman capabilities or something. I'll add even the hot extras girls in Detroit aren't getting more than $200 for sex. missionary, check your sources. Go to Penthouse and I guarantee those 'hot' whores will let you do whatever you'd like for the number I've quoted.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    For someone putting himself in the role of anti-troll evangelist, these are interesting choices. And by 'interesting' , I mean 'cluster-fuck'. "Who wants to join the Missionary crew?" Really? After school, can we ride our bikes over to Becky's house, braid our hair, and make mix tapes? No. Just no. I want to pick up some tips on having a good time at strip clubs, leave some tips / reviews behind to help others, and maybe get some chuckles along the way. Keyboard courage / drama is just static. Ishmael
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Nina, Nina, Nina, wrong again. I'm actually 24 myself. While I won't say what I do, I can say I've made a lot of good investments in the business field. So Nina, you telling me if I come to your club next month, and I ask to fuck me in VIP for 10k, that you won't do it?? Yeah Right! For 10k you will do anything I want including eating my asshole! I might have to come to the D town next month to see if your walking game is good as your talking game! You're turning me on right now Nina, I'm thinking of making love to you and hitting that nice ass of yours from behind in VIP! I'm getting hard right now just thinking about it! I can't say I'm surprised most of you are kissing Nina's ass. You're probably the same people that get your ATF Christmas gifts. I'm 33.3% troll, I'm 33.3% comedian, I'm 33.3% troll extinguisher, and I'm 0.1% unknown. You can call me whatever you want, but you can't say this is not entertaining! Juice Crew + Missionary Crew #legendary
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Forgot what alias you were logged into? This is getting good!
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I can't do this anymore lol. Sorry guys I've been trolling as Missionary. I wanted to feel what a troll felt like, and I wanted to make Missionary the number one troll, which I think he is. Props to everyone who doesn't take things too seriously. Crazyjoe bro, I'm sorry dude, I had to be in character lol. Missionary is officially retired.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^Lol Subraman, no I meant to end it now. I know probably some of you are so sensitive, that you'll put me on ignore, which is fine, I could care less. My track record on here speaks for itself. Everyone deserves a few days to be a troll, and I got mine.
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Wow. Does the P in P Nemesis stand for pathetic?
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Wow. ranukam. dude. Jeez.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Everything on this site should be considered a work of fiction. I do owe Nina a apology. Sorry, I was thinking what would make Missionary the number one troll, and I came up with that. I had to get in my troll character. Nothing personal. I obviously don't think any of those things I said about you.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    The motto is don't take things too seriously. I know Crazyjoe and Juice are still my bros, even though I dissed them a lot as Missionary lol. You can tell I don't take things too seriously, I revealed my secret alias (evil cackle). I think my 6 years of good service here deserves a few days of trolling. Have a great day everyone, I got money to make!
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    Missionary.... What I find funny is she has never stated a dollar amount on what she makes. But says she makes a lot of money. Well in her eyes maybe $100 is a lot of money..... or it could be $2500 a night. Who knows because she never stated a dollar value. I am sure there are some people that would think $2500 a night aint shit to brag about. But others who think $100 a night would be a 100% upgrade from what they are making now. So with out knowing how can you put judgement on someone. Also people perceptions of "lots of money" is all different.....and who really cares. Nina... I wish you luck and glad you are making "good" money.... no matter what it is. If I ever make it to Detroit I will get a clean lap dance from you and help you make $$$. But you can point me to the dirty girls....LOL
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Yes this Nina thread was a bad idea, which is why I put to end to it now. This thread is the only regret I have in the few days of Missionary trolling.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Missionary Clackport aka NinaStalker aka huge fan of mine... If you are 24 It's quite pathetic that you have to obsessively attempt to insult someone you've never met... By your maturity level, you being 24 sounds believable, but with your jaded-old-man personality and your bitchy "I hate Nina because she's hot and won't fuck me and makes more money than me" sentiments, I thought you were an old fart who couldn't get a girl unless you pay for her... Instead you're a 24 year old trolling these boards because you can get a girl to fuck you without paying, which is WAY MORE PATHETIC. Idk how much you make but I make more in one day than most people with master's degrees to give you a reference point... And I would not fuck you for 10K. I actually had a regular once who told me he'd pay me that same amount for sex. I declined. He continued to spend money on me. If you were familiar with the Kalamazoo, MI strip clubs, where I briefly worked, you would know who Lenny the multi millionaire is. I've found people on strip club sites who even know who he is. He picks a girl, spends a bunch of cash on her, then once he fucks her he considers them his gf and they get anything - cars, condos, etc. He chose me a couple years ago. He courted me for a couple months, I made thousands, but it ended because he finally realized I wasn't going to suck and fuck. He even waived a new Camaro in my face, as it would've been a gift had a slept with him. I chose not to. He moved on to someone else. I don't need to fuck someone for 10K, I'm not desperate for money and I already make PLENTY.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Lmao and what lame ass 24 year old has multiple aliases at a strip club site, uses them to troll, then accidentally mixes up which alias he is on and reveals the fact that he's a phony loser with no life having a tuscl fantasy is his basement? Missionary Clackport piece of trash sociopathic stalker - you are a KEYBOARD GANGSTA. I win, YOU lose.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Nina, you're all over the place. This whole thread is a joke. I'm not 24, and I'm not in the business field. I've had a multiple alias for two or three days, I don't think it's the end of the world. This is a anonymous strip club website, it's not that serious! I'm pretty sure NinaBambina is not your real name or stage name. Next time I'm in Detroit I owe you a VIP, hold me to that. Keep doing your thing sexy. To everyone else, the reason the Missionary character appeared was that everyone was complaining and whining about trolls. I used to one of those guys complaining, but I had a epiphany and I thought to myself why am I taking a strip club website so serious? After that I started removing all the so called trolls off my ignore list. I'm pretty sure all of you appreciate Crazyjoe, Rech, Juice etc a lot more after dealing with the Missionary troll. TUSCL is one big disfunctional family, and TUSCL wouldn't be TUSCL without the trolls, so I appreciate the trolls for what they are. Life is too short to be taking everything so serious.
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    You're right that this is just a SC website and things shouldn't be taken too seriously. However, I think you had no intention of "coming clean" on this so soon. I think you only came clean because you got busted by posting under the wrong alias. Now, you're just trying to cover your ass by saying it was a joke, a short term troll that you were going to admit to, etc.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @DivorcedDude- go look earlier in the thread when Clackport said twentyfive had a 25 IQ. I was trying to give you guys a big clue there (although I covered it up quickly), same writing style as Missionary. It's pretty hard to post under the wrong alias twice in the same thread.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Also divorceddude, I don't have to prove anything to you, my 6+ year track record here speaks for itself. Now Clackport is retired from this thread. I'm pretty no one else is reading.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Ok troll-o, now you're just reneging and back-tracking... Go take a shower, dude...
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Personally, I'm finding Missionary's position kind of boring.... and yes, the pun was intended :-)
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    if you guys bring your passports you can cross the tunnel over to windsor and find a legal escort. you can exchange your money at the casinos. [view link] is an agency I remember.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    And this thread is reason why the ratio of bouncers to customers in SCs is 1:1. Get over yourself, go find another DS, before you wind up dating Bubba in the sex offender wing of a supermax. Asking "is a dancer clean?" is like asking, was 9/11 an inside job? There is no answer. Any answer you hear is as reliable as middle school hallway rumors. If you fucked her, you know she is dirty, if you hear she is dirty, its like your bro telling you he scored with the math teacher in HS after school (99% lies, 1% truth [view link] ).
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    missionary dressed in red reminds me of someone outside stores ringing bells going ho ho ho. except not as funny. Another troll account.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    I don't know if Nina is telling the truth or not but I will state you can make money as a clean dancer in a dirty club. This either means you are better looking than the other women who dance there or that the clean dancer has customers who like her and have money. Happens all the time. I do question some of the dancers on SW because some of them are extremely ugly and fat. These women who claim to make a lot being clean or either lying about their money or whether they are clean. In fact I'm not saying names but I was hatting recently to a former poster at SW and she was telling me she dances (or did)with another dancer who incidentally is a moderator at SW. This mod does suck dick but claims to be clean. I've seen a photo of this person and she's one ugly dancer.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    That would be chatting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion