tuscl

Clean-Living Dancers

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
Saturday, November 28, 2015 2:57 PM
We know a majority of ladies in this business are somehow messed up. Drugs are prevalent. Parental issues, be it the dancer with her parents or the dancer AS a parent. Bad use of money. But here's an interesting one: What percentage of the dancers you run across do you think are "clean-living" girls? Ones who somehow avoid the drugs, the vice, the issues and all of that? My CF right now seems to be that type. She says she's a vegetarian, doesn't drink and doesn't do drugs. So far, I've never seen her take a drink at the club (always orders bottled water) and we've had legit conversations about self-help books she hasn't been giving me great grinds. She's in excellent shape (why I'm a fan) and doesn't seem rattled by the biz too badly. While she hasn't been OTC-friendly, we exchanged E-mails and she drops me a note and a pic when she's going to be working. She doesn't hide who she is on social media and she seems to be what she claims to be. Used to be a pretty good track runner in high school. Only "flaw" seems to be she likes Justin Bieber [shrug]. What percentage of the girls in the industry do you think is like this girl, i.e. not messed-up and actually kind of has its act together? And do you think there are certain types of club where this is more common?

52 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I know one
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Never herd of it
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Not to be snarky, but: zero. No stripper I've ever met, while she was actively stripping.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Exchange E-mail lol
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Never herd of it
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Never herd of it
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Never herd of it
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    No tats or piercings either
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    hasn't been giving me great grinds. Lmfao
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I think he wants a discussion on DS
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    She must find you repulsive/ no good grinds
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    Aargh, I mistyped that. She gives spectacular grinds. Great dancer.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Once in a blue moon.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Maybe 15% or so. I'm seeing it a bit more nowadays than I used to. But, similar to your experience, those girls tend to be a bit less fun than those who have some issues. I often know I'm on the right track when a girl has a couple of stiff drinks with me and I tend to avoid the bottled water types avidly, lol.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Jim, we must have the same CF. Despite her ITC skills, she doesn't drink in the club ever, no tats, no drugs including pot, and never does OTC with anyone. I know she sounds boring, but for ITC entertainment she's top quality.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    My gut feeling tells me it's less than 5 percent. But gut feelings aren't that accurate, so I decided to try and list all dancers that I can remember over 20+ years of clubbing that I regularly got dances with and knew them enough to get a read on how messed up they were. I came up with 133 dancers by memory, of which 24 I am completely sure had their act together and didn't partake in drugs, and I never once saw drinking in the club. So that's about 18 percent. This is over 3 times what my gut feeling is telling. However those 133 were all favorites of mine and gave good dances and except for a few their fucked up lives didn't interfere with their dancing too often. There were at least 3 times as many dancers over the years who never became favorites of mine, because they were way too messed up. So that 18 percent becomes 4.5 percent, which is in line with my less than 5 percent. Considering there are a lot more dancers I don't remember, and most of those were fairly messed up.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Aargh, I mistyped that. She gives spectacular grinds. Great dancer. Pppppfffffffttttttttt ! Sure?, ok, bullshit...lmfao
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Rickynis so repulsive he has to find the drunk dancers
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Hard to say; but one could argue it takes a certain level of dysfunctionality to get naked in front of strangers and be groped by them. I'd guess the % may be higher for upscale no-touch clubs – i.e. IMO if they are fucking and sucking they can't be too well grounded.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    I know several who are clean, but they are so hard to get.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Well, the MILF I see occasionally is one, and I've met maybe 50 such over the years. Most of them haven't turned out as good as it has with the MILF, but if *I* met that many, there are likely more. As for percentage, no idea.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I know several. The one who is most tightly wrapped is older and tells me she was fucked up years ago, but today is still beautiful, has a 401k, Roth IRA, and a nice car and apartment - all with no extras. Another is gorgeous, just got her BS - RN, works days as a nurse and still strips at night. A third has the best fake tits I've ever seen or felt, has a son and she and her BF just bought a house. They all work at an upscale club, but there's a large number of dancers there who are just the opposite - last week a rub girl who I'd never met offered a BJ in CR for $250. I declined and she said the price was negotiable
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol joe
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    I've known 4-5 in the 37 years I've visited clubs.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    My ATF and my last favorite. Other than those two, I'd say I don't know any. But then I don't know any others as well as I know/knew them.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I don't see how anyone can remember each of the hundreds of girls they have gotten dances from. I've been to over a hundred different clubs and gotten dances from hundreds of girls but I only remember the 10 -12 that I see frequently. I don't even try to remember the ones I don't see regularly. What's the point. Dancers only last a couple years or so and then they're gone.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    It's pretty common for people in their 20s to be floundering around a bit. I just don't see the the night-and-day difference between strippers and people and general, it's a crazy world. Then again, I haven't spend a lot of time in the type of club where the couch room is synonymous with the chicken head room.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Eh. I know a couple who took all.the drugs in their teens and have since stopped partying.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    My ATF, who is 46, has her head screwed on pretty well. She drinks moderately (I have never seen her drunk), she has been fighting her daughters drug use for about the last ten years and appears, finally, to be winning. Frankly, my hat is off to her for reaching her age while in this business.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    While I have a very good memory, I don't remember all of the hundreds of dancers, just the ones who were memorable. It also helped that a lot of the dancers who were my regulars danced for many, many years.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I find it hard to say. It all depends on how you define clean living. One of my current favorites seems to have her act together, but she's also the single mom of a girl in junior high and tonight, she had the need to drink, which is unusual for her. I suspect, in the end, it's the ones who are really going to college who come the closest.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    DD, "...ones who are really going to college..." I thought that was all of them?
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    I've met a few along the way and they tend to be my favorites. I also, however, tend to think they're not long for the business in the end. The last time I went to see my CF, she said she had switched to days for a while because she just needed a break from the kind of customer that comes in at night. It's a more upscale club with no extras (they just don't exist in my part of the world) and she has to drive an hour or so to get there. I get the impression she may be thinking about making it a two-hour trip to go to the much bigger city that's even further away. But yeah, through her E-mail, I was able to find her social media stuff and she does seem to practice what she says she preaches. I mean, I think it's possible -- I drink, yes, but not in excess, I've never done drugs myself. I don't eat as healthy as I should, but I try and workout. Really, women are my one real vice. I can't help but think it's possible there are dancers out there who are kind of in the same boat.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    It's nice to hear that you guys are finding so many women in this business who appear to be clean-living and undamaged -- I really hope that's the case. Among my reasons for being a bit cynical is, for many girls the damage is on the surface, but even among the girls who I at first thought really had things together, as someone who ATFs and sometimes builds some pretty deep stripper/customer relationships, inevitably I always found it wasn't so... and I wonder how often a customer who doesn't really know a stripper as well as he thinks he does, is mis-reading whether she's "clean living" or not; if you don't know the "real her", you don't know what's really up. Nevertheless, still hope you guys are right and I"m wrong, and it's more like 20% and not 0%.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Subraman: In the case of my number, it sounds high, but I've been going to strip clubs for over 30 years. That breaks down to less than a couple per year. And yes, I do remember the majority of them, precisely *because* they presented as so "clean living." That's actually the kind of stripper I'm attracted to most, and I try to avoid the obviously fucked up ones, and work further to
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    ...and work further to screen out those who are *not* obvious. I'm under no illusion that I've always been successful in separating out all the chaff, but I think I've does a pretty good job.
  • Daybreaker
    9 years ago
    Here in SLC I've met a few who are actual bikini competitors and clean. But being that clubs here are not like normal clubs...I'm not surprised.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    Not many... although, I don't think civies are much better on average either.
  • alldaylong
    9 years ago
    Strippers and females in general are/can be hard to read, esp if you only see them in limited setting. My ATF recently seems to be up-playing? her girl-next-door vibe here recently as opposed to when I first met her, she appeared more of the party girl type. Maybe she's playing the role she thought I wanted (I'm on the younger looking side) but after getting to know her she's opening up. Who knows? She does appear more comfortable and chatty talking GND than party-girl though, but that could be bc that's what I'm looking for.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Very, very few. Then again, I'd say even in the "real world," the numbers of people living completely "clean" ie no alcohol etc are also very low. When I worked at a sports bar there was a waitress there who was 100% vegan - not just vegetarian. She couldn't even eat the 'vegetarian' food from our menu, that's how vegan she was. I have no idea if she's straight edge (meaning no alcohol or drugs of any kind), but I did see her dancing a couple yrs later when I was working. We worked together several times, although I can't remember if she drank.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    As NinaBambina said, it depends on how you define clean living! I'd say alcohol only in moderation, trying to stay healthy, no smoking, and no drugs is pretty clean! I honestly don't know how many, but maybe rickdugan's 15% is about right. I suspect it depends on the place and the overall market (if reports about Detroit are accurate it probably drives away clean living strippers). No disrespect to NinaBambina! I know she's talked about drugs and I think they're a bad idea. I'm not going to preach against them or judge people, unless they do something dangerous like get high and drive. But I personally don't consider them clean living under any circumstances. Just a vice that ranges from a little harmful (like marijuana) to very harmful (heroin or prescription pain killer abuse). For the really harmful cases I just don't want to be near it, but that's my personal decision.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Yes, it depends upon how you define clean living. But I would just say that in my own experience at our local clubs, maybe 50% are very clean. This number used to be much lower. Some of this is because of California's excellent clean indoor air protections. These have contributed to our having the second lowest smoking rate in the country, after Utah and followed by Idaho. The stripper smoking rate is higher than the general population, I think because of age and other lifestyle issues. But as the clean indoor air protections do most certainly apply in strip clubs, the stripper rate continues to drop. And then in AMPs, 20 years ago it was a problem. But now smoking is just about totally absent in AMP girls. SJG 10 worst states [view link]
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    All you bitches b lieing
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    If strippers are drug free then im drug free
  • TxVegas
    9 years ago
    rl27, that must have taken a long time to compile your list and then try and remember if they had issues. Thanks for taking the time. My guess is that we remember what we want about dancers, and the cool ones that seem to have their life in order may be more attractive to some of us, including me. So, I would say that some seem to have their lives in order, and the ones that are a complete mess, (even if hot), may not be what we are looking for on a regular basis. When I lived in Dallas in the 1990s, there were several dancers that made great money with decent two way contact dances and no extras. Many of these girls were students or just out of school and had a plan to dance for a year or less. I found many to have their lives in order. As the dance price rates have stayed at the same level, and the contact levels have gone up, the dancers that are hot and together seem to be memories of my past. The dancers are by and large less attractive and more likely to give high milage. So, I would tend to agree with the lower percentage of "together" dancers in today's world.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    There are a few I worked with and me. I never did drugs (except for a joint rarely and not for many years), never smoked, rarely drink, and eat a lot of vegetables. My family life was very middle class, I don't have daddy issues, and none of the stereotypes. The few like me tended to be dancing as a way to something like a career or college not as a lifestyle. The funny thing is I was a runner in high school and a few of my teammates also became strippers.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    TxVegas, I spent about 30 minutes coming up with a list of dancers I remembered. I agree with you that most of the dancers who I recall who had their lives together were in the early and mid 1990's. I agree with you that the average dancer back then was a lot more attractive than now. Lately the club percentages seem to be 5 percent 9's and 10's, 10% 8's, 30% 6 and 7's and 55% 5's and below. In the 90's a typical club had about 10 percent 9's and 10's, 30% 80's, 50% 6's and 7's, 10 percent 5 and below. Attitudes of the dancers have also gotten worse. In the 90's, I expected a lot of the 9's and 10's to have a bad attitude with a lot of rip off artists among them. It was a crap shoot whether an 8 was a good dancer or not. The attitude and high mileage to looks sweet spot was around a 7. Any dancers with an 8 in the looks and attitude category who was also high mileage was a keeper. Strangely it seems that now that if I do see a 9 or 10 in the club, I am are more likely to have a decent time, and is less likely to be a ROB. Athough I expect to tip very high for good mileage Unfortunately, many of the 8's are ROB's now, and I often consider myself lucky if I find at 7 with a great attitude who gives a very high mileage lap dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion