tuscl

Ever tell your girl to fuck your friend?

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Anyone ever told their girl friend to fuck one of their male friends? It seems that sometimes women want to be "owned".

I have not done this.

It might be because you just want him to take care of the girl for a while. Maybe she wants a favor and he is better suited to grant it. Or maybe you know that he likes her, and maybe she needs a place to stay for a couple of days. Or maybe you just want to offload her onto someone else?

Now I've read many places that this is one of the first things a pimp does, before turning a girl out. I don't really mean it that way, but have people here done this?

And then we have GACA talking about "pimp moves". Well this is one of the most basic.

Maybe some are familiar with Story of "O". And there is a Brazilian soft core mini-series made out of it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073115/?ref…

http://theroissyvdopost.blogspot.com/201…

O is put through several rounds of initiation, by her boyfriend Rene and this mysterious group his is affiliated with. For the first round O is taken to a castle where she will serve all of the men in various ways, but especially as a sex slave.

This version should be the highly recommended Brazilian soft core mini-series:
http://www.kijkfilmsonline.nl/tv-series/…

And here:
http://iwrodps.cedmagic.com/v-title-data…

Anyway, after O makes it through her first day of sex slave duties, Rene makes a surprise bedroom visit to her and goes on and on about how proud he is of her, as he gives her a nice basic fucking. This makes her feel loved and cared for, as she faces more sexual hoops to jump through before this stage of her initiation is completed.

And then later in the film he transfers her "ownership", in stages, to his half brother Sir Stephen. This older man is probably better poised to house and support O long term.

I think the point of this is that at least sometimes, women like to be owned and told what to do. And of course the are supplied with sex slave uniforms and kept in high heels and makeup at all times.

Now I've talked before about having been close to the inner workings of AAMPs. Well those girls would never fuck somebody just because the boss said to. No "Free Fucking". They don't fuck the boss and they don't fuck his friends. This is a matter of pride and dignity for them. Anyone wanting service has got to pay the customary amount.

So if you want to get one of them off of the clock, then you would have to pay for a couple of sessions and then maybe take her outside and spend some money on her. If you jump through all these hoops, then maybe she'll be bedding down with you for free.

They come from more conservative cultures, and to be a prostitute is to live a stigmatized life. But it is so common and so many do it. So they are straight up about expecting tangible remuneration. Being a prostitute is stigmatized, but nothing like the stigma associated with being poor.

So suffice to say, getting to free sex with one of these women is quite involved.

One of the things which makes me think about this is the situation I related before of an AMP girl who wanted to move in with me that very night, and who was going on and on dissing her white boyfriend and claiming that sometimes she sleeps in one of the session rooms at the AMP. I doubted this claim, but I have always found that what AMP girls want is for someone to assume "ownership", the responsibilities and the privileges. So while at the same time that this beautiful Thai girl was explaining how much she wanted to get away from her boyfriend, and how she doesn't "make love" with that many customers, she was giving me a toe curling and mind blowing GFE session.

The experience with her was phenomenal. But being married and seeing what she wanted, I did decline to session with her again. And then when I did session with some of her co-workers, she kept trying to cut herself in, as a second girl.

If I were not married and were basically free in my work schedule to spend the night banging her, I wouldn't minded taking home with me at all. But I would not want to have her moving in with me, leaving her car parked at the apartment I lived in, or leaving possessions around to make an excuse to come back, as I have had girls do.

I'm not here saying that the girls are wrong, but just that there needs to be some other type of solution.

I think here to about Incredible Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera. Many will have seen the movie made out of it.

The protagonist, a surgeon, has all the women anyone could ever handle. He goes to a resort town. We see a local girl working as a bar maid. Guys all day long try to talk her into prostitution. Just out of total boredom, she sometimes plays along with them, acting like she doesn't understand their intent.

Well this surgeon shows up and he tries to pick up on her civilian style, i.e. free sex. She is exuberant over this attempt, but their schedules conflict so it doesn't happen.

Then a week or so later he is back at his apartment in Prague, and she show up at his front door, with two suit cases carrying all her belongings and having quit her job and separated from her family. And so then for the rest of movie this man's life comes to revolve around this girl, and with being married to her.

And about this issue of women wanting to be "owned", I have never seen a girl react negatively to being entered while asleep. And when talking about this with them as a hypothetical, once they realize what I am describing, they go into cooing tones and say things like, "You like it that way?"

And when actually doing it they respond very well at that time, and they are still responding extremely well the next morning.

So yes, at least in some situations, women like to be 'owned', and they like to be reminded that the are owned.

So, anyone ever told their girlfriend to fuck their male friend? What happened?

And for our women TUSCL members, you ever been the one told to fuck a friend? What happened?

I'll be back to the ongoing threads next week. Happy Thanksgiving.

SJG
https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/

SuperHeavy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esz2oEcT…

58 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I was told that some pimps will wine and dine a new girl. Treat her nice with presents, maybe drugs, even have her have sex with his good looking friends. Then she gets thrown in a room and gets gang raped by 10 guys. She is then his whore and will make money for him.....basically
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I don't play a chumps game and i don't pay for ejaculation services

JTN
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I never asked a girl to do that cuz I'm a hell of a guy
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    She always fuckin other guys and never me

JTN
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    No, but I did ask a previous girlfriend of mine if she wanted to do a threesome with one of her HOT friends. The relationship ended shortly after that LOL.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Come for the coffee and stay for the brown eye pie
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ lmfao
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    When I was in high school my best friend was tired of his girlfriend and asked me to make a play for her and to take her off his hands. I gladly accepted because she was hot ! I took her away from him and she fell for me not knowing we had everything all planned to happen that way. I always thought he was nuts because she was lots of fun !
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    "It seems that sometimes women want to be "owned".

Maybe during some consensual sex play, but NEVER as a function of real life.

I honestly don't have any clue as to where you come up with these really really stupid notions, but as usual what you seem to know about women is very very VERY limited. You can hypothesize all you want to, but some of your ideas are just bass ackwards and totally false. And as usual- super creepy and disturbing.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    Ummm ... no.
  • FullPress
    9 years ago
    Maybe during sex. Not in real life. Lopaw said it. I second it.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    SICK SICK SICK
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I wonder if SJG's mom knows that he has an AMP girl being held captive in the basement?
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    No, but I did have a college roommate tell his girlfriend to fuck me once. This was my last freshman year roommate, and I think he saw himself as a sort of fat girl pimp. I had 2 classes in a row in the same building that semester on the T-Th schedule, so I was always gone for 3 hours straight. I came back from my 2 classes, and here they all were on this fold out chair he had, him fucking this one fat chick while eating out this other fat chick who was just squatting over him. Anyway, he goes on to tell me I can have the girl he's eating out. I didn't want to do anything with any of them, but she eventually gave me a BJ. I suppose it was the foreshadowing to my favorite fat stripper many years later.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    So the blow job queen told me this story. No way to verify it obviously but if you met her you'd believe the story.

She is nude, grinding me in the VIP. My pants are unzipped and my dick is out. I asked her when she gave her first blowjob. She said she was 13, at a school that had elementary school through high school students. She was dating a high school junior. They are making out in a closed school room. Boyfriend unzips his pants and pushes her mouth onto his dick. She has no idea what to do but she lets him, she eventually sucks, he cums, and she swallows. She says she really liked it. The guy then calls his best friend who joins them. Boyfriend tells her to do the same thing for best friend. She complies. This gives me a raging hard on. I tell her to suck my dick until I cum in her mouth just like she did for those two guys. But I want to see her play with my cum in her mouth before she swallows. She complies.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    If you believe rickthelion he has given JohnSmith69's DS to rickthevulture many times!

I always thought that a lion pimping a human out to a vulture was kind of twisted and non-brilliant! ;)

(Sorry, couldn't resist!)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    lopaw,

I will disagree with you to some extent. I do believe there is a desire of many women to marry, in a traditional way. Perhaps "owned" is the wrong word to use, but there is that desire to be with another in a secured way.
  • rogertex
    9 years ago
    Occasionally I run into swinger couples where the male offers his girl for sex.
    (swingers are into multiple partners. They enjoy sex. I like these couples and appreciate this type of lifestyle. Male sees a stable, clean guy in me and gets the nod from the girl to make the proposition).
    So far no girl has been my taste.
    Thanks, but no thanks.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @SJG: "Anyone ever told their girl friend to fuck one of their male friends?"

No. None of my local friends are good enough friends to deserve being treated quite that well. Now, there's a few childhood and high school friends who'd rate, provided *she* wanted to.

The ATF and the MILF are out of the question, the latter being a strictly one at a time type, and the former only interested in an MFF scenario. She might share, but only if the friend in question were female.

The Fuck Machine, on the other hand, has told me multiple times that she has a gangbang/multiple penetration fantasy. Not *my* thing, so I haven't made any moves in that direction.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @Clubber-
    I definitely agree with you, but based on his other posts I doubt that is what he meant. He is using the term "owned" in a dominant, power play kind of way, not in the benign meaning of "belonging" to someone else, which is a sweet and endearing lovey-dovey kind of thing.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I agree with Lopaw. SJG has written a lot about girls bending to his will.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    No. But I once told my ex wife to go fuck herself. :)
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    to Lopaw This guy is seriously twisted I personally think he is going to act out one of these days and make headlines for all of the wrong reasons. Has anyone actually met him, he definitely gives bad vibes and I can imagine most women and people in general avoid him IRL,
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Agreed that SJG is a potential 6 o'clock news story waiting to happen
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Lopaw is entitled to her views, but she does not speak for anyone except herself, and especially not for heterosexual women.

Lopaw wrote, "He is using the term "owned" in a dominant, power play kind of way, not in the benign meaning of "belonging" to someone else, which is a sweet and endearing lovey-dovey kind of thing."

Now yes, here she is correct. But she is adding a layer of moralism's to it.

Clubber wrote, " I do believe there is a desire of many women to marry, in a traditional way. Perhaps "owned" is the wrong word to use, but there is that desire to be with another in a secured way."

Yes of course, but this is not always in opposition to what Lopaw is also seeing and taking exception to.

Women wrote Story of O and Nine and 1/2 Weeks, and then also Delta of Venus. These are loaded with autobiographical material. And then also read Nancy Friday:

http://www.amazon.com/Nancy-Friday-My-Se…

Mikeya02 has written," I agree with Lopaw. SJG has written a lot about girls bending to his will."

You betcha I've written such. But all human relationships have a degree of Dominance and Submission in them, especially the sexual.

Shadowcat, ;)

twentyfive and sclvr5005, I do look forward to doing things which will get me onto TV news. This is one of the reasons I guard my f2f life so strictly. But these news worthy things won't be the sorts of things you are imagining.

Overall I can see lots of reasons for telling a girl to fuck your friend. I think it was the second wife of Jack Kerouac who wrote about this. But I believe it is quite common. Sometimes you want to draw a circle which includes people. This is one of the best ways of doing it.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…

The Raconteurs - Hands
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pu0ZxQ6…
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @SJG-
    Unlike yourself, I do not portray myself as an authority on subjects that I am clearly not very knowledgeable on. I also do not pretend to speak for anyone but myself. And although it is true that I am not a heterosexual woman, my simply being a woman and having been socialized as one I do have an insight into the female mind that you could never ever compete with. I will stop short of calling you a creepy sociopath, and just assume that you love to hear the sound of your own keyboard keys being tapped and I hope for your own sake that you never act upon some of the more outlandish concepts that you have tried to promote here, or you will indeed find yourself on the late news for all the wrong reasons.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Lopaw, read Nancy Friday's "My Secret Garden", there is a great deal which you know absolutely nothing about simply because it is outside of your ideological position.

SJG
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Hey sjg, have you ever told your friend to fuck your girl?
  • ime
    9 years ago
    He read it in a book so he knows more than an actual woman.

Chessmaster don't be mean, it's clear he has no friends.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    chessmaster and ime, read the OP:

"I have not done this."

If you two guys had any experience with ordinary women in relationships, then you would know that the stuff Lopaw is saying is just her own ideology, and very different from the way heterosexual women usually are. And then maybe you'd actually have something to contribute to a thread like this.

SJG
  • ime
    9 years ago
    In my many relationships i have never been with a girl who wanted to be shared. Your experience with women, and by that i mean your hand is different, im sure you shared with many men. Did you put on lipstick for them?
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    SJG- a heterosexual female would inherently know more about the female brain than you would. A houseplant would know more than you do.
    Unless you are also a female?
    It sure would explain some things about you.
    Are you indeed a woman?
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    S/b homosexual female, not heterosexual.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ime, there is much you don't know.

sclvr5005, not worth responding too. Take your eight hairy legs and scram.

SJG
  • ime
    9 years ago
    SJG how did you get so out of touch with reality? It is strange how you think you are always right even when you are clearly wrong or at least in the extreme minority and spouting fringe ideas. I guess I will just dismiss your crazy thoughts like you try to dismiss the vast majority who think you are wrong, as I don't think you even believe have the horse shit you come up with trying to be an iconoclast. Some time out of the basement would do you good.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I never said telling your GF to fuck your friend is main stream behavior. But still, it is not that uncommon in some social circles.

Strip clubs attract customers, but they also attract people who are on fringes.

SJG
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    This discussion makes me think of a couple lines from an old school rap song...

"If a --- wanna holla then you a playa if you hit them ends and get the dividends -
    But you a pimp if you can get the same --- to wanna freak your friends
    Cause I study P-I..M-P...ology, but logically: be learnin these ---- biology: obviously, well..."
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ :)

Yes, I'm obviously interested in the margins, in the intersections of various realms, as that is where the greatest potentials lie.

Not the least bit interested in what is or is not "mainstream".

SJG
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Cmon, SJG. You gotta admit that you are 180 degrees from virtually everybody here on mist every subject. Doesn't that tell you anything?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    " 180 degrees from virtually everybody here on mist every subject"

Yes, it tells me that strip clubs basically attract conformists. It's just the nature of the strip club business. I don't have any issue with this. I am not planning on going into the strip club business.

Also, social conformity is more common amongst well-off white males, who make up the majority of this forum and who tend to be the most vocal.

If those who object to this telling the girl friend to fuck your friend wanted to reply, all they needed to post was, "No".

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    You guys ever been to a Swinger's Club? Do you have any idea what goes on there?

IME wrote, "In my many relationships i have never been with a girl who wanted to be shared."

Go to a swingers club and learn! The women are sex crazed!

SJG

Find yourself a Swing Club and learn. Always no pressure to participate.

Look up your state:
    http://www.swingersclublist.com/californ…

There must be a thousand clubs in the US, and the number of people who at least occasionally go is more than 2 million. And many go just to watch and be watched.

http://www.amazon.com/Lifestyle-Look-Ero…

Some of the most highly regarded clubs:

Seattle, New Horizons
    http://www.horizonsclub.com/sessions/new

San Francisco, Club Kiss
    http://www.clubkiss.us/sessions/new

Montreal, L'Orage
    http://www.orage-club.ca/

Now not everyone at swing clubs wants to fuck in front of an audience. So they have private spaces. But many do get off on an audience. So of course the hosts love it when there is some fraternizing and then spontaneous sex in the front room, and between people who have never fucked before. That gets the entire group heated up, and so you can be sure others will be doing the same.

It turns into a bonobo fest.

http://www.amazon.com/Bonobo-The-Forgott…

And then there are some Swingers Clubs which have a Dominance and Submission theme. Even some which recreate the female submission sex slave initiation of the Castle sequence from Story of O.

Excellent Brazilian soft core mini-series. Outstanding!!
    http://www.kijkfilmsonline.nl/media/movi…
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Maybe if your friend fucked your wife for you you might still be married. Then again, maybe not!
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    And what friends do you have anyway?
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    the way you’re talking is really disgusting/disturbing and I’ve been to many swingers clubs.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ She's not wrong.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Zoey101 - in my view - most all of SJG’s posts are not based in personal experience. They are based on his reading of one or two internet accounts (that support his view). Then he extrapolates and draws huge assumptions - and those huge assumptions make him sound even more obnoxious.

His posts are worded in an upfront manner - to make it sound as though he’s an authority. He’s not. He’s a manipulator of Internet facts that support his views.

He posts almost daily on a strip club website - and yet he hasn’t been to a strip club since the 1990’s.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    So, his view of women wanting to be owned is about as valid as a person who watches porn and draws a conclusion that all step sisters want to fuck their step brothers.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    ^^^ but don't they?
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I don't understand why you guys keep bumping and posting in his spam topics?
    You're just feeding the creep's ego.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ based on my reasearch of Brazzers - it seems to be true. It must be accurate to apply to a broader group too!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    She wasn't really a girlfriend and my friend paid me. Id never do that to a bitch I care for though.

I knew strippers before who started out as friends, and ended up managing them. I was younger, stupid and it was a power trip til feelings got involved
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    This stupid thread is 3 years old it’s just as creepy now as it was then, you guys should know better
    Sick Stupid and Degenerate
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    At most of the standard type of married Republican swingers clubs, the women will as the husband's permission.

SJG
  • hoarker
    6 years ago
    No, but...

Years ago, I was at Colorado bar & grill in Houston. Sat with this hottie I would rate an 8. We sat and drank for about 30 min, all the while she was rubbing mi pito under the table. We did few dances and I suggested a vip room. She said no and said she’s a porn addict. She prefers to watch. She wanted to bring me to her apartment and watch me fuck her roommate. She showed me a pic of her roommate, I was expecting a fugly one. Omg she was a 5’5” cute blonde spinner. I accepted her proposal. Sure enough she laid on the floor with a hitachi while i fucked the daylights out of her goddess friend. Weirdest dam thing.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Hoarker - that’s a great story! I’d be a bit concerned that her roommate would be a he - with a baseball bat to knock me out and that I’d wake up with a headache and a sore ass!

I’m glad it was a great time!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I know girls who let guys run trains on them for drugs

I donno Sharing is caring
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    SJG and Nicole1994 starring in "Eyes Wide Chump", a swinger's film noir by Martin Scoresayshe
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Seems like we need to develop more variations on the share-a-woman concept.

SJG

HK Bar Sweetie. She has what many girls lack, enough ass. And she knows that besides for the bed, high heels are also for the shower. As @n0tmyf1r5t explained, the shower is the place for anal.
    http://hktijuana.com/assets/img/gallery/…

Another HK Bar Sweetie

Lot Lizards
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M2NCpgE…
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWXdnzLQ…
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nlc6qNH…

TJ Street
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7290/96201…

Lingerie
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014-New…

https://www.wickedweasel.com/en-us

http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1TB0hIXXXX…

Rev. William Barber: U.S. Policies on Healthcare, Poverty Are Immoral & a Threat to Democracy
    https://www.democracynow.org/2018/6/15/r…

Jet Strip Cabaret, Lennox CA, pricey
    http://jetstrip.com/dance-specials/

Erwin Kreyzig
    https://www-elec.inaoep.mx/~jmram/Kreyzi…

Analogy Simulation Environment in Python
    https://github.com/Tijl/ANASIME

Analogy delivers simulator, redefines strategy
    https://www.embedded.com/print/4036892
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saber_(sof…

DSPACE
    https://www.dspace.com/en/inc/home.cfm
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DSpace
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion