Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Blonde, Brunette, Reshead?

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

No debate, simply, what's your preferred favorite?

Brunette for me.

Hot readheads are rare, almost unicorn rare!

Replies (37)Latest

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

Brunette

Profile picture for rogertex
rogertex
•

Couple of years ago a hot redhead dancer whispered - " you may have slept with a blonde, you may have slept with a brunette but you ain't gettin any sleep with a redhead"

I heard that line before but felt good comin from her anyways. Yes she was right I didn't get to sleep with that red head.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Easily brunette, out of these options

Profile picture for tuscl666
tuscl666
•

Platinum Blondes...had too many brunettes. Ditto on the redheads - beauties are rare.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I love pale, blue eyed natural blondes. I love redheads too.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

It's incidental to me but if I had to choose then Blonde

S
Supremeruler
•

Hair color is of minimal importance to me so long as its not pink or green or something stupid. I would choose brunette though. Then redhead. But there are still lots of fine blondes.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Brunettes, but if she's hot, hair color will not matter.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"Hot" and "Redhead" should not be used in the same sentence,,,,unless you're discussing her anger issues

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I don't care as long as they are not grey or white. :)

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Big boobs for me. And blondes.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Red-heads!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Fuck. I hate agreeing with Dougster. Absolutely redheads. That's DS1. Close second is what James said -- pale, blue eyed natural blonds. That's DS2.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Fuck. I hate agreeing with Dougster. Absolutely redheads. That's DS1. Close second is what James said -- pale, blue eyed natural blonds. That's DS2."

Well, I don't really mind agreeing with you or Dougster, and that's what I'll have to do! It's really the pale skin for me, even if the girl has dark hair! It's all brilliant!

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

Among these three, I'll go with brunette.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

It turns out that the blonde that raises hedgehogs is friends with "the redhead" of Follies fame. Last Thursday the 2 of them suggested that a 3 some in VIP would be fun. I have been to VIP with both of them singularly but am considering their offer.

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

Brunette, although you are missing jet black as an option.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

1)Natural blonde with gold eyes, 2) Brunette with blue eyes, 3) natural redhead with green eyes. Like them all but face and body are most important than hair color.

Profile picture for Mr_O
Mr_O
•

I'm going with gewings.

"Brunette, although you are missing jet black as an option."

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yes.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

My absolute favorite is a tanned, dark redhead (I guess you'd say auburn) with green eyes. Actually, though, hair and eye color takes a backseat to personality for me.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Isn't there a guy that posts on here with the handle of Resh is that who you mean by reshead LOL

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

+1 gmd

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Hmm James, I like blue-eyed blondes also.....

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

+1 Gewings

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Years ago I'd have said blonde with no hesitation. In the early 1980's I had a fling with a Scandanavian blonde. Now shaved pussies were rare and yet when I got the blonde's pants off that soft blonde pubic hair was so sweet. Since then I've been enamored with a Chinese dancer (jet black), my ATF (was blonde when we met but went natural brunette years ago), and one weekend with an AA dancer who was totally captivating. Bottom line: hair color makes no difference.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I like my Asians and AA girls brunette, white girls a strawberry blond is nice but I've almost always dated/fucked brunettes. I can appreciate a beautiful blonde but they're usually too much drama.

S
Supremeruler
•

I always thought jet black was included in brunette because nobody mentions black. If not that would be my first choice too.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

^^^When I think of brunette I think of brown, but looking online it says brunette is black and brown.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Kate Jackson in "The Rookies" had hair that I just fell in love with. Jet black, smooth and silky - it just cascaded down in what appeared to be a single undulating surface.

Pant, pant. The thought of that hair still can give me a stiffer!

Profile picture for thunda99
thunda99
•

A jet black brunette with dark smoldering eyes for sure!

Profile picture for Meursault
Meursault
•

What @ rockstar666 said. Need to differentiate by race. Love brunette AA and blonde white girls.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

I'll take one of each please

Profile picture for sshrfrsky
sshrfrsky
•

brunette

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

Definitely a redhead fan, but all of them are really allright. But an average redhead will get me before an above average blonde or brunette.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Brunette

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

No natural redheads. They just have no appeal. A fake redhead can be sexy. I prefer blondes but like brunettes equally as well. It really depends on how their hair looks and not really the color.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement