tuscl

Blonde, Brunette, Reshead?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Friday, September 18, 2015 9:38 PM
No debate, simply, what's your preferred favorite? Brunette for me. Hot readheads are rare, almost unicorn rare!

37 comments

• mjx01
    9 years ago
    Brunette
  • rogertex
    9 years ago
    Couple of years ago a hot redhead dancer whispered - " you may have slept with a blonde, you may have slept with a brunette but you ain't gettin any sleep with a redhead" I heard that line before but felt good comin from her anyways. Yes she was right I didn't get to sleep with that red head.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Easily brunette, out of these options
  • tuscl666
    9 years ago
    Platinum Blondes...had too many brunettes. Ditto on the redheads - beauties are rare.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I love pale, blue eyed natural blondes. I love redheads too.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    It's incidental to me but if I had to choose then Blonde
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Hair color is of minimal importance to me so long as its not pink or green or something stupid. I would choose brunette though. Then redhead. But there are still lots of fine blondes.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Brunettes, but if she's hot, hair color will not matter.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "Hot" and "Redhead" should not be used in the same sentence,,,,unless you're discussing her anger issues
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I don't care as long as they are not grey or white. :)
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Big boobs for me. And blondes.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Red-heads!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Fuck. I hate agreeing with Dougster. Absolutely redheads. That's DS1. Close second is what James said -- pale, blue eyed natural blonds. That's DS2.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Fuck. I hate agreeing with Dougster. Absolutely redheads. That's DS1. Close second is what James said -- pale, blue eyed natural blonds. That's DS2." Well, I don't really mind agreeing with you or Dougster, and that's what I'll have to do! It's really the pale skin for me, even if the girl has dark hair! It's all brilliant!
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Among these three, I'll go with brunette.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    It turns out that the blonde that raises hedgehogs is friends with "the redhead" of Follies fame. Last Thursday the 2 of them suggested that a 3 some in VIP would be fun. I have been to VIP with both of them singularly but am considering their offer.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Brunette, although you are missing jet black as an option.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    1)Natural blonde with gold eyes, 2) Brunette with blue eyes, 3) natural redhead with green eyes. Like them all but face and body are most important than hair color.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    I'm going with gewings. "Brunette, although you are missing jet black as an option."
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yes.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    My absolute favorite is a tanned, dark redhead (I guess you'd say auburn) with green eyes. Actually, though, hair and eye color takes a backseat to personality for me.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Isn't there a guy that posts on here with the handle of Resh is that who you mean by reshead LOL
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    +1 gmd
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Hmm James, I like blue-eyed blondes also.....
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    +1 Gewings
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Years ago I'd have said blonde with no hesitation. In the early 1980's I had a fling with a Scandanavian blonde. Now shaved pussies were rare and yet when I got the blonde's pants off that soft blonde pubic hair was so sweet. Since then I've been enamored with a Chinese dancer (jet black), my ATF (was blonde when we met but went natural brunette years ago), and one weekend with an AA dancer who was totally captivating. Bottom line: hair color makes no difference.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I like my Asians and AA girls brunette, white girls a strawberry blond is nice but I've almost always dated/fucked brunettes. I can appreciate a beautiful blonde but they're usually too much drama.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I always thought jet black was included in brunette because nobody mentions black. If not that would be my first choice too.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^When I think of brunette I think of brown, but looking online it says brunette is black and brown.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Kate Jackson in "The Rookies" had hair that I just fell in love with. Jet black, smooth and silky - it just cascaded down in what appeared to be a single undulating surface. Pant, pant. The thought of that hair still can give me a stiffer!
  • thunda99
    9 years ago
    A jet black brunette with dark smoldering eyes for sure!
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    What @ rockstar666 said. Need to differentiate by race. Love brunette AA and blonde white girls.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    I'll take one of each please
  • sshrfrsky
    9 years ago
    brunette
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Definitely a redhead fan, but all of them are really allright. But an average redhead will get me before an above average blonde or brunette.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Brunette
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    No natural redheads. They just have no appeal. A fake redhead can be sexy. I prefer blondes but like brunettes equally as well. It really depends on how their hair looks and not really the color.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion