tuscl

Rate this local stripper

JamesSD
California
Monday, May 18, 2015 3:21 PM
Ok gentlemen, time for a thread about actual strippers. Local clubs Instagram actually had a pic, with face, of one of the dancers. [view link] I'll say the pic is fairly representative, and yes those tits are very fake. Thoughts?

37 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    I like the tits but not the face.
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    I would give her a nine.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    She looks ok to me
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Her tits look rock hard. I'd pass on a dance but she's a 6 or 7 in clothes.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    9/10 would still bang.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I'm with motor on this. She has a nice smile, I'll give her a 6.5. But she'd only be able to get one pity dance from me. The fake rack ruins it.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I'd put her at a 7. I'm happy to watch her get naked and tip her a dollar. But she overdid it on the boobs. I'd fuck the shit out of her if she was giving it away for free. But I'm not too keen to pay for her services.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Only a few blondes at cheetah's have really nice fake tits.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Wow. What a bunch of studs on this thread. I'm amazed any of you have to pay for it, at all.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Nice. She'd get a thumbs up from me. I'd Definately try her out.
  • MrsSeaboard
    9 years ago
    She's cute! But not my type
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    i must be a sucker for white girls with fake tits or something. 6? 7?
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I'd try her out and see where out leads. She's someone I would be willing to get dances from. But like any dancer if the dances are no good I'd move on.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Gawker lol omg lol She looks like the type i would avoid to a inflated price and attitude issues But If she is down to earth and affordable i would by a blow job In honesty i followed them and went through theif photos this is the girl juice would spend his time and money with [view link]
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    ^Pandora was hot, juice, but I think she's moved on. I haven't seen her in months.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I can see the apeal. I'd take her over the other chick, something about the naughty nerd that drives me to want to smash some ass.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I'd look and tip, but nothing more than that.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    A solid 8 with the possibility of a 9 depending on personality.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I would fuck da dawg shit out of pandora box
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    Excluding the bad over-inflated boob job, I'd say above average. A bit on the older side.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Am I seeing the same pic as everyone else? Her boobs don't look *that* bad. Or is there another one with her naked where they look as horrible as you connoisseurs are claiming? I'd give her an 8. Well within the "hot enough" zone.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Adorable. No problem ignoring the clownboobs.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    Eh, I was gonna say a 7 but then I noticed her nose and know I can't get past that, so if give her a 5 or a 6. That being said, I like her body so I'd bang her. I don't mind fake tits. I've felt a few that were pretty hard but I've also felt some DD's that felt real (but we're definitely fake). I'd rather have somewhat hard C or D cup tits then an A cup.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    She's not bad – I might get a dance from her if I was in a mixed club but the fake tits are kinda a deal breaker.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    A 7 due to the fake tits but I'd still hit it. I've done worse.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Looking at her again(looking closer at her face I say 8, which is still good. I can't see her ass but the upper body looks good.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    I'd fuck her with my dick and not yours.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Pass. Too old. Fake tits.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    She's got a nice body but mrs sea immed pointed out her nose. Maybe it's the angle but it looks like she took a punch to the face. Mrs sea says no but maybe if we saw her in person it'd be diff. As it stands since mrs sea said no then my answer is no as well....lol Add a few drinks and turn the lights down a bit........
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    my god your guys are crazy, yes she has a big nose, but very cute. Solid "8" IMO. Compared to what I have seen in Detroit lately, she would rate a 9 in those stomping grounds. The second photo of the skinny girl with glasses - I would probably give a 5.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    6 Not my type at all
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    The nose is much less noticeable in a dim club. She does strike me as pretty low mileage, although she's a sweet girl.
  • TxVegas
    9 years ago
    8 for me
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    i averaged out everybodys score out of 10. the number is 7.19230769
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    As a civi she's a 7, as a stripper she's a 4.
  • infomanone
    9 years ago
    Like her she is real looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion