tuscl

Strip clubs visited elsehwere

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Friday, April 10, 2015 10:47 AM
Besides your own State, how many different States have you been to and visited a strip club there? If you could choose a different State to live in based on strip clubs which one would it be?

47 comments

• MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I have enjoyed happiness-inducing lap dances in 9 states: Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Missouri in the Midwest (yeah, I know KY is a stretch -- I'm a clumper, not a splitter) plus Texas in whatever part of the country it's in. (West? Southwest? South? southern Great Plains? Answer: all of the above!) If I were to choose one state based on the all-important criterion of strip club mileage, it would probably (judging by TUSCL reviews) be Florida, especially south Florida.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I've been to clubs in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, Atlanta, Georgia, all over various places in Florida. And of course, Detroit, Michigan. If I could choose a different state to go clubbing in, it would definately be Florida. I just seem to like the girls in Florida more than any other state I've visited. And I've liked the clubs better in Florida. (But it's hard to beat Detroit clubs if one is looking for extras...)
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    My own state is Virginia, it's a terrible state for strip clubs. Pasties, over-priced dances, no liquor. If I could pick another state, it would be Florida. Other states I've clubbed in besides my own: Nevada, North Carolina, Maryland, Minnesota, Georgia, Ohio and New Jersey
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    I have club in... MN, IA, WI, NV, SD, ND, IL, and Canada. My home state of MN is pretty poor for mileage but you can get a decent grind. If I could chose a state... MI and also what I have read about S Florida. But again need to see it first hand myself. :D
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    27 states that I can remember: CA, OR, NV, TX, AR, AL, LA, FL, WI, KS, MO, KY, OH, TN, IL, GA, NC, SC, VA, MD, PA, NJ, NY, CT, VT (when there was more than one in VT), MA and NH. Also Washington DC, and three countries outside of the U.S [England, Canada, Mexico]. I would never pick any place to live based upon the strip clubs, but if I had to it would be FL (Pasco area) or SC (Greenville).
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I've been to clubs in NY, Ft. Erie ON, PA, NC, KS, MO, DC, IN and KY. In all honesty, I *like* the clubs in my current location (though I completely get why others wouldn't), and don't think I'd want to actually pick up and move to any of the other places that have a good rep, e.g. Detroit, South FL, etc, just to go to "better" strip clubs. I would certainly like to *visit* several places in the U.S., but those have little to do with strip clubs, and more to do with seeing things no man should forgo before I die.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I've strip clubbed in Oregon, California, and Nevada. I'm looking to strip club in Florida, Georgia, and Texas in the future. I would choose Florida as the state to live in.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I've been to clubs in Texas, Oregon, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Kansas, in the US, and Sonora, Mexico too. And I would never move or live in any particular state or area based upon strip clubs. Many more factors in play for me than SCs. But if that truly was the only consideration, I would probably move a lot. San Diego (for access to TJ), Tampa, Detroit, Providence, Phoenix, LA, probably a couple of areas in the Midwest. And why not Germany and Austria for the FKK clubs too.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Back in 2011 I received a PM from a real newbie on TUSCL. He asked my advice on where he should move to for the best strip clubs. He seemed like a likable guy at the time. So my advice to him was to work where the money is and then travel to where the best strip clubs are. I'm retired now and could live almost anywhere I want but now the choice is being close to family. So I'm staying right here in Georgia. Fortunately I've found one of the best strip clubs in the country right here. If it weren't for family ties, I would live in Santa Barbara CA for the best overall climate and travel for my clubbing. I have traveled to every state including Hawaii & Alaska and excluding New England. Did not hit strip clubs in them all. The thing to remember is that things change with time. Memphis was once a great strip club town and is now one on the worst. Could Detroit be next? The point is, don't plan you life around strip clubs.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    11 States (ID, WA, WV, MD, OR, SD, MT, CA, NY, IL, CO) besides PA. South FL seems like it would be a good combination of clubs as well as general living. If we count EU countries... hands down Germany. Good job opportunities for my profession and fkk sauna clubs.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    I've been to clubs in VT, NH, MA, RI, CT, NY, NJ, PA, MD, DC, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL, OH, IN, IL, NV, CA. Like most of the rest of you I wouldn't relocate based on SC's but if I had to it would be Florida.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    16 states and the District of Columbia. I'd move to Texas if I had to go where I enjoyed strip clubs the most.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    LA, AR, MS, AL, TN, FL, GA, SC, NC, WV, PA, IN. Thats not to say I've been to all the clubs in these states, some only one. As for moving Florida sounds great but I don't know that from experience. Since I found extras locally I have no desire to leave where I'm at.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    I have visited SCs in 9 American states, 5 Canadian provinces, and 2 European countries. During my career I have worked (and lived) in 7 different countries and visited several others on vacations. Quality of SC would probably be the last consideration for me when choosing a place to live. I am happy where I live now (rural central Alberta). I could be happy living in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, in southern France, or on the west coast of Sweden. But, that's it. No other place in the world that I have visited appeals to me as a place to live. New Zealand intrigues me but it is unlikely that I will ever visit that lovely country.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    In the U.S. only four: California, Nevada, Georgia, and Florida. Internationally: Japan, Hong Kong, Mexico, Thailand, Guam, and Saipan. I was born and raised in Georgia and Atlanta is considered to be the black strip club capital of the world so I have no desire to relocate anywhere else.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Hey Art, What intrigues you about New Zealand? The 20 sheep for every human? :)
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    New Zealand is a beautiful place, went year before last and going again in August to visit family. There's more to NZ than sheep. They have Kiwi fruit.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    States: California, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania , New York, New Jersey, Georgia, Florida, Michigan. Foreign countries: Mexico, Canada, England, France, Austria. The Detroit, Michigan, clubs are good, and so I would not move anywhere else for strip clubs. But the winters here are miserable. Florida, I think, would be the place to move for the best combination of climate and strip clubs.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I can't even remember all the states I've been in, but as for clubs, bust I can remember, OH, IN, KY, NJ, NC, GA, TN, SC, UT, CA, and TX.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I've been to clubs in CO, CA, MN, WI, IA, SD, TX, IN, FL, MB, and, sadly, ND.
  • slickwilliam
    9 years ago
    Been to MA, CT, NY, ID, OR, PA, FL, NV, LA, MD, RI. Would like to try more in FL, CA (really TJ), and Detroit.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I think that Mexico could qualify as the 61st state these days, so I'll add it.
  • Ironcat
    9 years ago
    My list includes: NY, Conn., Mass., WA, LA, NC, SC, GA, Colo., FLA, IN, WV, and PA. Also Niagara Falls Ont. in Canada.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I visited 49 states by the time I finished High School but only visited strip clubs in nc, sc, and Wisconsin. Dancers have done a good job entertaining me so I never drove over to Georgia even though I could very easily. I even stayed a couple nights for work in Peach tree city one year but I did not drive so was stuck at the hotel.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    CT, MA, RI, FL, GA, MI, KY, OH, IL, IN and NV Small list small dick. Makes a guy feel inferior.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Johnny Cash has been everywhere......man
  • mark94
    9 years ago
    Most recently, Czech Republic. Gorgeous women. Extras everywhere, but not cheap unless you go to one outside the tourist zone. Mexico is a lot cheaper, but so is the quality. Thailand has strip clubs, but almost exclusively take out. They also have massage parlors and hostess bars.The quality of Thailand as a destination is going down steadily. The UK has a couple American style, no extras clubs, but a lot more pubs with a topless woman walking around with a tip jar. Greece has a few tourist clip joints where extras might be available, or they might pickpocket you. Germany has dozens of large brothels with naked chicks walking around, but I wouldn't call it a strip club.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've been to clubs in at least 28 states -- Maryland, DC, Virginia, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Minnesota, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Arkansas, Alabama, North and South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Oregon, Washington, and Nevada. Probably a few more that I've forgotten. Bucket list is Detroit, Tijuana, and Germany. By far the best place to live and club would be south Florida.
  • TheFword
    9 years ago
    AK, WA,OR, ID, MT, CA, NV, WY, CO, WI, LA, as well as Canada(B.C.) I don't know that I would locate based on SCs. My best times have been in Reno and Oregon. Not saying those are the best, but when I started going for extras that's where I was.
  • likes2look
    9 years ago
    Well let's see: WA, OR, ID, WY, NE, NV, CA, NM, UT, AZ, TX, LA, IN, OH, IL, VA, CO. Crap that's a lot of places. 17 states and not including going to a club in New Zealand. I should probably get some help for my addiction....nah!
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I've gone to strip clubs in Texas, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Indiana. Based on the list of states I've been to, I'd pick Texas as the state to move to for strip clubs. FWIW, my employer wants to move me to Northern Iowa, which is a strip club dead zone, which makes it worse than Omaha, which is simply a strip club wasteland. I may actually move there, which shows how important strip clubs rate in where I may live.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Wow... New York 1 New Jersey 2 Maryland 3 Pennsylvania 4 West Virginia 5 Ohio 6 Virginia 7 North Carolina 8 South Carolina 9 Georgia 10 Florida 11 Alabama 12 Kentucky 13 Tennessee 14 Texas 15 Arizona 16 Nevada 17 California 18 Colorado 19 Indiana 20 Illinois 21 Michigan 22 Kansas 23 Minnesota 24 Louisiana 25 Missouri 26 Oklahoma 27 Ontario* Quebec* Mexico* Aruba* P.R.* If I were to base a place on the girls looks I would say "Arizona" as I think they had the best overall looking girls. If I were to base a place on solely the clubs itself (quality of the clubs, number of clubs, extras available, value) I would have probably have to say Texas specifically Dallas and San Antonio/Austin area OR Michigan specifically the Metro Detroit area.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Clubber, 61st state? Is Obama giving you geography lessons again?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    PG, He did say he's been to 57 states and has one more to visit. That brings us to 58. Then he said his staff wouldn't let him go to Hawaii or Alaska. That makes 60, so Mexico would bring us to 61. Simple math for his simple "mind"! [view link]
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm single but I rarely seem to be alone when traveling whether that is relatives or other people from work. I never plan on visiting strip clubs if the purpose of my trip was to visit relatives or other people. I have relatives all over the US so it's not like that is much of a priority for me and certainly not a big factor where I live. However I might consider it. I was once offered a job in the boondocks in southern Georgia. I was thinking that would be going downhill. I declined. It wasn't just strip clubs, it was a lack of everything.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If I was curious about visiting strip clubs, I might choose to visit some clubs in Florida. The weather often seems to act weird every time I visit southern Florida so I might stay away from there.
  • jdoggy
    9 years ago
    Looks like it's 20 states (including DC) + Canada.... CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KY, MA MD, MI, NJ, NV, NY OH, PA, TX, UT, VA Canada Where to live based on clubs? Phoenix or South Florida.
  • BilliD
    9 years ago
    I've only been to clubs in Oregon, Florida and one outside of Toronto in Canada. Based on reviews I think I would like to try some clubs in Arizona.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Let's see. For me it's CT - 1 DC - 1 FL - 2 MD - 2 MN - 1 PA - 2 SC - 1 VA - 2 Ontario - 1
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Texas, Florida; Georgia; Michigan w.r.t. best “state” to live in for SCs – first of all a “state” is too big a region; best to select by city or bit larger region since often times different areas within the same state will vary drastically w.r.t SCs. I would say my fave SC states in my limited experience are Texas and Florida. In north Texas you have Dallas which is a pretty good SC area and good overall area for quality of life. In southern Texas you have the Houston area – Houston is about the 4th largest city in the U.S. and seems to have a very healthy SC scene along w/ other things to do. I lived in Dallas for 10 years but I felt it was a bit too low for a single guy like me (but a great place to raise a family IMO) – I visited Houston once and found it more dynamic and fun. Texas also has the advantage of no state taxes. Florida is my home state and I was raised in Miami where I currently live. South FL is pretty dynamic – not very sleepy and there lots to do – good nightlife overall – lots of - SCs – beaches/oceans – fishing for those into it – you only need a jacket maybe 5 or 6 days out of the year –you have South Beach which is a great place to hang out on one’s free time (beach; restaurants; babes; bars) – plus you also have Cocoa-Beach/Inner-Room not too far away for a change of pace – Orlando if you wanna do theme parks; and Tampa for more SCs - all within driving distance – and also no state tax. Quality of life can leave something to be desired in South FL – if $$$ is not an issue – then South FL is a fun place to live – if you are trying to make good $$$ or find good employment opportunities; South Florida is poor in this area IMO. Miami is def a melting pot of Caribbean’s; South Americans; and actually a good # of Europeans. But Miami has kinda become a banana republic – there are 3000 counties in the U.S.; Miami-Dade county is the 8th largest county out of 3000 – yet it is 65% Hispanic; 20% black; and only about 15% Anglo – many visitors to Miami say they feel they are visiting a different *country* - not a different U.S. city. If one likes variety and meeting people from many other cultures and one easily gets along with different cultures; then you’ll enjoy Miami – if you are used to a certain non-Miami way and are the type to have a hard time assimilating; then Miami may not be for you.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    "Texas also has the advantage of no state taxes." You mean "no state income tax." When I moved from the Chicago area to San Antonio, I eagerly anticipated not having to pay a state income tax. But I found that Texas has a high sales taxes and high property taxes. My property taxes wiped out my income tax savings.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I want to update my answer: 9 states: Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, Texas 4 other countries: Canada, Germany, Austria, Thailand
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Live in Ohio Other states I've club in include Kentucky (at least monthly) Indiana (several times a year) Michigan (maybe once a year) Tennessee (every couple of years) Nevada (3 or 4 times several years ago) New Jersey (twice) Florida (once) Arizona (once)
  • penname
    9 years ago
    U.S. - CA, NV, TX, NE, IA, KS, OH, NJ, NC International - Germany, Korea, UK, Japan
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I forgot all about Nebraska. Course, considering how forgettable it was, no wonder I forgot.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I have been in clubs in 29 or 30 other states beside where I live and added clubs to the list and been in clubs not worth reviewing. I would like to visit a club in each state but there are some states that don't have any like VT. I think those farmer up there like sheep better than girls
  • Cheo_D
    9 years ago
    Hmm, let's see... Not as many places as I'd have liked to, but a few of these just provide so wide a variety of venues in a single region. USA: Nevada Louisiana Maryland NY (NYC) California, both N and S (different enough to count as 2 to me) Florida, both SoFla and Gulf Fla (ditto) Oklahoma DC abroad: Paris, France (SoFla visits outnumber all others combined - travel both personal and work just takes me through there that often!)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion