tuscl

My Advice Regarding Women, Dating, and How to be a Real Man

Just doing a quick survey. Are y'all enjoying my advice regarding women, dating, and how to be a real man? I'm sure you can tell how enormously successful I have been in these areas and how I should be a role model for y'all.

24 comments

• farmerart
    10 years ago
    I worship at your feet, jerikson40, greedily hoovering up all the wise words that you generously share with us maladjusted, pathetic tusclers.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Don't ya know? All TUSCL readers are adult children living in their mom's basement, shed, etc. - not even married a one of them! They have no clue!
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I enjoy your advice immensely, jerkoffson. I know to do the exact opposite of anything that you recommend.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I don't need advice. I know I'm a real man:

1. I have a dick (I'm not making any claims as to size)
    2. I wear a beard
    3. I carry a gun
    4. I go to strip clubs
    5. I drink beer
    6. I eat bacon
    7. I don't eat quiche
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Really Jerikson? Someone mistook you for a man? lol
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    OOOO-Rah!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Nice troll jerkoff
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Jackslash - but do you wear pink? Remember Bob Guccione's advice: Think pink.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I live for the advice in your posts. In fact, I get all of my advice on how to be a "real man" from bitchy women like yourself. It's really hard to choose, but I think the best advice I've ever gotten from you were your teachings on how the vagina is really gross. That was a real eye opener for me. Of course your brilliant economic analysis of how a lap dance is really worth only 45 cents was also life changing. The list of your brilliant teachings just goes on and on seemingly without end .......
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Am I the only one who noticed the difference in the name, or am I just the only one not interested in playing along?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    Just playing along. This is probably the same dude that posted slaux.pas. That retard (to borrow an overused insult) was frickin' hilarious. HI-LAR-EEE-OUS.

Wow us jerlkson40 dude. Wow us!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^haha you're right. Must be one of Jerikson's "fans"
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Caught me. I'm an idiot.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I noticed.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I noticed but didn't care.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Didn't notice.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    The fake spelling is very creative and would have tricked me, but the title was clearly fake (but still damn funny). While jerikson always goes out of her way to express her maleness, she always does it in the text of a post and not the title. In other words she is trying to subtly be one of the guys.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Not nearly as good as LMN/LNM
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    LMN/LNM was epic. A classic.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Aww, fuck. This douchebag is back, changing the "i" in my username to "l" and posing as me. Fucking twit.

And you guys wonder why I criticize you for being like fucking 6 year olds?
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    By the way, anyone noticed that TUSCL doesn't automatically log you in when you visit? I hate that, because then I scan the forum and see shit like this because my mile-long ignore list isn't in effect until I log in.

How do you get it to automatically log you in?
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I think that the new non-auto log in is Founder's way of fucking with us, so that we get to see what we are (not) missing.
    Happy New Year to you too, Founder! =D
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Make sure you keep a history and don't delete cookies and I think you will stay logged in. Or use ancient technology like my ipad 1.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    The first clue for me was that I have jerkoffson on Ignore. Would any thread started by him even show up then?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion