tuscl

I trust you

Clackport
Washington
Monday, December 15, 2014 6:21 PM
What's the biggest sign of trust a stripper has ever shown you? For me, there was this stripper I had gotten dances from once on a previous visit. Flash forward to this visit and I was tipping her on stage along with a few other guys (including one dude who made it rain on her). After her stageshow I asked her for dances. We went to the Lapdance room, but she had to go the restroom. She hadn't organized her money she got off stage yet. She left with me her purse, phone and at the very least a hundred bucks in ones on the floor while she went to the restroom. I appreciated that trust she showed knowing that I wasn't gonna take anything.

47 comments

• GACA
    10 years ago
    She could have been testing to see if you were boyfriend material...you fail that one --lol but I've actually had the opposite happen where I left all my money and my wallet while I ran to the bathroom have the stripper guard my shit. Not one has ever try to steal from me. And I had it all out and all over the place. Love PP Cola.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ... actually I just love strippers. Probably going to marry one :)
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    GACAclub posted: "... actually I just love strippers. Probably going to marry one :)" ***************************************************************************************************************************************** I know of a couple in Greenville that I could recommend. It could be a win-win, you get a hot wife and I get to rest easy since paternity is presumed to be from a husband in South Carolina. ;)
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @RickDugan :) Well that kid better have some serious curls and a tan
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    You're right about that GACA lol. I should have stole her shit, that would have shown her I'm true stripper boyfriend material.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @rickdugan I can just imagine people trying to figure that one out :)
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Never trust strippers named Atom They make up everything
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    How about, "will you take care of my cat while I'm locked up for 6 months?" Is that trust or is that trust?
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Lol gawker and motor
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I dog sat for a stripper a few times. One stint was for two weeks. She knows I love dogs as much as strip clubs and strippers. And, I got to see her more than I normally would because of the dog sitting. (However, I didn't get any more than a "thank you" for all that dog sitting.)
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    "trust" and "stripper" in the same sentience? ROTFLOL!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I had a similar experience on two occasions with the same dancer. One time she had about $100 the second time was her and her friend were on stage at the same time and they had over $200 that time. The first time I handed it to her later that night and she had forgotten about it.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Helping her through a very rough emotional time of her life.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I've had strippers trust me not to come in their mouths. You know how that worked out.
  • azdd
    10 years ago
    I had a very hot dancer who had to leave our VIP session to go on stage, and said she would catch up with me later to collect the money I owed her. I've known her for several years, so maybe that little bit of trust wasn't a big deal to her, but it's a rare event when a dancer ever leaves your presence while you still owe her money. The fun part was going up to her on stage and making a big production paying her what I owed as a stage tip.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    When I get a personal FB page addy, I feel like I'm trusted. All their dancer friends are there too, so the opportunity for trouble is huge.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Jackslash for the win!
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    There are strippers who leave their tip box with me, I certainly appreciate the trust. I have a few strippers I am facebook friends with also. My one hard-to-top story: I got very close with one stripper, and she gave me her checking account #. Sometimes, if I was out of cash, she'd dance for me on credit and trust me to put it in her account the next day (I'd pay the room fee but she'd credit me the extras fee). Of course, that works both ways -- sometimes, she'd call me and say, "Are we seeing each other OTC Friday? Yes? Well, rent is due Thursday, could you put the money in my account today?". Neither of us ever fucked the other over, and it was pretty convenient.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I've had girls leave purses, money, smartphones and other personal belongings to be watched. I've also been unmonitored in one girl's house ahd had another give me enough personal intel to book an airline ticket for her (long story there). I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things. I don't think it is really a big leap for a girl to show a little trust in a guy who she has known for some time and who would have little incentive to rip her off. After all, most of the guys paying a girl serious money aren't likely to steal a lousy $100 in singles from the chick. About 10 years ago one chick left her purse with me for an hour and then claimed that there was money missing. She was new to the club, but I was not and the managers knew damned well that I was an unlikely candidate to do something like that, so nothing came of it. But the situation was uncomfortable enough that, for a few years after, I would never let a dancer leave her shit behind. I've relented since then, but I still always keep an eye out for the type of girl likely to try a scam like that.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Like my homeboys tat on his neck says, "Trust No Bitch"
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I've had similar experiences to the ones already described but here is one that hasn't been mentioned. A stripper wrote her name and phone number on a napkin and below it she wrote her husbands name and phone number and she told me that if I ever needed help to call her and if I couldn't reach her to call him. I know just about everyone has gotten stripper's phone numbers but how many have been give their husband's number?
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Pretty much the same as everyone stated. FB adds. Watching purses. Going to dance when I owed them a substantial amount of money. One time, just for fun, I asked a dancer to loan me a hundred bucks and she tossed it to me without hesitation. I told her to keep it but, man, she got some points for doing that.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I was once fucking this stripper on some fuck buddy shit, I found out she had a boyfriend from someone else, I told her what I had found out, she then showed her boyfriend the text message exchanges between me and her, so now her boyfriend had my number. If that ain't trust, I don't know what trust is. LOL @Dugan- In my case I had only seen her in one previous visit before.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, A dancer's husband was under my tutelage at work? :)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Who would've thought that strippers could be such a trusting bunch. It kinda restores some of my faith in humanity. At least until somebody posts another story about a stripper stepping over the dead body of her PL as she walks out the door. As for me, I don't let strippers leave me their purse or money bag unless I know them well. Too much risk that they come back and claim that I stole something.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    I'm with JS69 on this one. A stripper leaving money alone with you while she "goes to the bathroom" is worse than being forced to hold your girlfriends bag in public. It's there way of making you there bitch. Even if I wasn't going to steal the money, I use that time to a) go to the bathroom myself, or just leave the room for some sight seeing. She trusted you the moment you weren't too grabby in the LD, her leaving her purse and money was just holding you hostage, like a bitch. OP, I hope you were at least somehow already drilling this girl. Oh, and we already established, not boyfriend material :p
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I agree that if she does that, it's just as much a sign to the other girls not to take "her" customer. Same as when I go to the bathroom, and give her strict orders not to move so that she can watch my jacket. She's not available to the general public when she's at my table. I usually am happy just sitting there watching the stage show anyway, or getting the waitresses attention so there's more shots lined up with my stripper gets back. If she's going to the bathroom and I want to go to the bathroom myself, or go outside and make a phone call, or whatever, I have a nearly-magical incantation that resolves this incredibly delicate issue: "Hey Cinnamon, I'm going outside to make a call, take your money box", thus being forced to sit there like a bitch if I don't want to.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    ^ NOT being forced
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I have to admit; I have a pretty high level of PL cynicism (probably too high). I generally don’t trust strippers’ intentions and pretty much feel that almost everything they do, no matter how innocent looking, is done w/ some calculating in hand as to how it may benefit them. Them “trusting” in us I think is really them trying to make us think they trust us – similar to how they make every PL think they really like them and many believe it; thus many believe that she really trusts him. I think some do it (leaving $$$; purse; etc) to mark their territory; and some do it to make you feel special as in them thinking really highly of you by trusting you so much – and some do it as a reason/excuse not to lose you as a custy when they have to hit the stage or the restroom. So pardon my cynicism; but I don’t trust their “trust”.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I would qualify my trust like: 1) She trusts me on getting her from point A to point B. 2) She trusts me on making her feel good when she is anxious. 3) She trusts me I will give her money in exchange of some of her kindness. Etc. But us having a legit monogamous relationship--hell that is not part of the convo.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    A dancer once left her cell phone with me and I skimmed through her photos. Sure enough there were two pictures of her sucking some guy with a huge dick. I quickly forwarded them to my cell and didn't say a word until I saw her a few days later. I was all indignant, asking why she sent them to me - was it just showing off some guy's horse cock? Was she trying to make me feel inferior? She was flabbergasted; protesting that she had no idea how they got sent - she's sorry- it'll never happen again - let me make it up to you. I got a free OTC that night. Trust? I don't even trust myself.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    gawker wins the stripper trust award.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Gawker you fckn genius!!!
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    Several of what has been mentioned here happened to me, most often it was leaving her purse or smartphone with me while she was called on stage, and occasionally waiting for me to pay her for dances I had gotten so far when she go called on stage. I have had several dancers over the years give me login information to one of their private sites, and only once has one asked me to not share the site or photos. I never would, regardless of whether most of the sites were lame shit.
  • Eagle1191
    10 years ago
    That was a low thing to do Gawker, that benefited you yes but you guity tripped her based on a lie, pretty dishonorable.
  • Eagle1191
    10 years ago
    Gawker that was a low thing you did guilt tripping her with a lie that you created, yes you benefited from it but it was a pretty dishonorable thing to do.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    My ATF and last fave always left their "purse" with me when they went on stage. Took a bit of time before they did, however. Maybe some dancers are better at reading people then others. I tend to pick the ones that don't have a junk yard dog bf!
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I hate it when dancers leave their purses and stuff with me while they go on stage or make the rounds. I'm a customer, damn it, not some way station!
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    I'm glad to hear a lot of other guys on here are getting the leave-her-shit-with-you-while-she-goes-on-stage routine besides me. That must be in the strippers guide to the galaxy handbook these days as I've noticed it more lately myself. Most will not leave their $ though in my experience. Drinks and bra no problem.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I once left my wallet containing about 300 dollars on the bar at a divey club when I went back for a LD. (I had the money for that in my pocket). When I came back out, the dancer came over and told me, "You left your wallet on the bar. I gave it to the bartender to hold for you." I retrieved it and everything inside was intact. After her next turn on stage I tipped her a twenty and thanked her!
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I don't mind if a dancer leaves her stuff while she's on stage or in the restroom. If she doesn't come right back, though, I feel no qualms about having another girl join me. I tell her not to worry, the first girl is cool about it, even if she might not be. If she comes back and sits while I'm busy with the second girl, it can be awkward, but it does get the point across. Basically, that I can be as as big a slut as she can be.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    They trust me when I say I won't cum in their mouths. Fools. :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ATAC, I once had a barmaid ague with me over a $10 vs. $100 bill. She gave me change for $100 and I swore I gave her a $10. She was correct and honest.
  • saroya
    10 years ago
    I was in Dallas for work a long time ago and Baby Dolls was not far from my hotel, so I stopped in on my last night. Got talking to a dancer who didn't seem to want to work anymore. We just sat and talked and had drinks for a couple of hours and then she asks me where I'm staying. I told her and she asked if there was room for one more. Only one king bed, but she was fine with that. Now, I'm not going to say I didn't want something to happen, but she seemed tired and not interested in fooling around. So, she slept on one side and I slept on the other. Got up early for my flight, left her a note and slipped out the door. Good karma--if nothing else. Oh, and there was no room service bill...
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    I've left a bank bag with one stripper I've known for several years while I hit the head on a regular basis. It's always had at least a few thousand dollars in it (and she's known it), and she's never done anything even though she's had ample opportunity to do so. A fair number of ladies are smart enough to not bite the hand that feeds them.
  • the mighty quinn
    9 years ago
    I've had a few dancers leave their purse or even just cash with me. I guess that's trust or not thinking.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Our ATF has left her purse, drink and cell phone with us several times. The last time I remember her purse had hundreds and hundreds of $$$ in it (she had shown us earlier that night) and she went up with all the dancers for their "showtime" special where they all walk across the stage and go out to grab people for the 2 for 1 dances. She got up in line and then leaned down from the stage and just handed mrs seaboard her purse and cell phone to hold while she went and did the rounds. Maybe gone 15 minutes or so and she came back and sat down with us again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion