tuscl

for my fans

Bagboyjames now has a Facebook page...if you are a true fan and would love to follow him pan handeling for lap dances and extras accross America pm me and i will give you the link...feel free to make fake accounts if you need to...lets go viral

22 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    No need to panhandle James, I bet you can make some extra dough picking up used condoms from strip club parking lots.
  • BagBoyJames
    10 years ago
    Lol...go to my page and like bagboyjackie son.....im also doing a fast and Furious Fast Food reviews for the curious
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    If you want to go viral, why not just post the link here????
  • BagBoyJames
    10 years ago
    Lol...im trying to do just that..im awsy from my desktop and my phone is fucking with me
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    You're a FRAUD! The REAL Bag Boy doesn't even own a lap top or a phone. He uses the library computers.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Not anymore or at least when old lady Gladys is working, she banned him from computers when she caught him jacking it at the computer station more than once.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @Slick - the BagBoy dude calls the public library his desk and he's away 'cos the urinated in the stack. Thought they were the lil' boys room.

His phone is fuckin' with him 'cos its a disconnected pay phone.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    But don't worry BagBoy...I'll follow ya!

James! James! James!
  • BagBoyJames
    10 years ago
    Ok guys use your real fb accounts or make one up..i dont care...just follow me and all my character s on social media...lets take this shit to the next level...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fast-…
  • BagBoyJames
    10 years ago
    More Cummings soon on fb and YouTube
  • BagBoyJames
    10 years ago
    A strip club account will be up soon on my fb page to capture photos, interviewes, reviews and so on

Juice and the crew is going global
  • BagBoyJames
    10 years ago
    Yea shit just got serious crazy joe

Lets bust a photo clog at McDonald's bitch

Fuck you jackie
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    "Follow the adventures of bag boy jackie as he balances his food stamps, walks down the streets of Asheville and teaches his wisdom from the streets."

What happened to BagBoyJames?
  • BagBoyJames
    10 years ago
    Shyt happens jack...
  • BagBoyJames
    10 years ago
    At least know you guys will better understand my heart as clean and pure...i never mean harm..im just a jokester trying to become one of them real boys
  • BagBoyJames
    10 years ago
    Im actually starting my career as a comedian...ive got a tough road ahead...if you are a real friends of my work...follow my pages and friend my ass...im actually going to club with you fuckers for real this time...shadow just got a new BFF
  • BagBoyJames
    10 years ago
    Yep
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol. Make sure to wear protection when your fucking shit up
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Clog that shit up. Good times bag boy james
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    IME and Zip-Haha.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Bag-boy, don't quit your day job to do comedy. Oh, wait. You don't have a job to quit! Sorry. Never mind .......
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion