tuscl

So here he is.....This is Juice

Saturday, August 23, 2014 11:07 PM

43 comments

• jayzex
    10 years ago
    Notice he bought new shoes....Did he give me any money for the time he sponged off me??????? NO!!! My daughter needs new shoes though!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    The link you provided gives a list of Facebook accounts of several people named Jack Williams. Which one do you purport is Juice?
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    hey juice any of your fb friends strippers that I should contact for some fun
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    The guy with the beard in the profile pic that lives in ashevile nc
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I got the same sandals juice
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Young lady, if you are real, you really should probably just consider yourself well quit of him. I know it's hard letting go of someone who's wronged you as badly as you say he has, and it's an especially bitter pill when he owes you something, but unless you can convince a lawyer to take your case, you're never going to get anything back from him except grief. Why subject yourself, and your daughter, to that, unless he's the father? Even then, the lawyer and the court are better avenues that a public web site. I can almost guarantee (parentage of your daughter being a *possible* exception) that you'll better off just letting go, and kicking not only him, but his memory, out of your life, putting it all behind you, and considering it a lesson learned. You might not believe me, but it's true.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Why I asked is because the first account that appears, shows a Seattle Seahawks logo: [view link] And, there are a few local strippers among his friends. Also several Puget Sound Region bikini baristas (with their bikinis ON) are his friends as well. I didn't think Juice was from Seattle.
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    @George, you are right. I am moving on. Its extremely painful, but it will get better I know it will. Jackie isn't my daughters father, but he was the closest thing she had to one in a long time. What upset her the most was that he didn't tell her goodbye. He pretty much just ripped himself out of her life.....But this isn't going to last forever. The pain will stop and I will eventually be able to go to bed and not cry myself to sleep.....And Ive actually began to like this board and all of your guys sick and twisted discussions lmao Thanks George....Or do you prefer Mr. Dong??? lol
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    Capri you cracks me upz
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @jayzex: Call me anything you want, except late for dinner. Or sex. Same thing.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    wtf????
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Let me know when there is a “This is Spinal Tap” Juice equivalent documentary.
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Rabbit21
    10 years ago
    Looks like jayzex is getting added to the alias pile.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    As I mentioned before Obsessive behavior and heartbreak are a bad combination. If you mix that with ignorant sentimentality then you are asking for trouble. Cut your losses girly girl and move on.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    I have cut my losses, I just really want to cut his dick off and shove it up his ass....That too much to ask for?
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Leave juice's real drama off of here where his multiple personalities have plenty of their own. We get it he's a dick.
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    I'll put Juice's drama, my drama, and your drama wherever the fuck I feel like it
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Baibee I dont no u u dont no me u b az fake az a dime roolex !
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Lol !
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    I don't speak pig latin you'll have to do better than that
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Taik dat dick outa yo mouth wen u wantz to speik !
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Lol !
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    Oooooo buuuurrnnn
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    Doesn't this Jayex (if that really is your name) belong on a different board? It's not like she reviews anything other than her sordid past. Isn't there a jilted [view link]? or a burned out single moms .com? Please just go away and take your vile passive aggressive anger with you. If you don't like him then tell him and stop boring us with your "look at me I am so-o-o-o mad " bullshit.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Lol !
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    @bvino You don't like what I post, then don't read it. Nobody reads the shit you post anyway. You act like I just walked in on you taking a piss and you gotta hide your dick. This isn't the "boys only" club faggot. This is as good a place as any to release my passive aggressive bullshit as any. Lets be honest, its the only real estrogen you cum in contact with. I can suck my own nipples!
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Omg ! Fuckin funny jay sex
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    You taught me well
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @jayzex: "I can suck my own nipples!" We want pics!
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Lol!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Vintage Juice talking to himself and his aliases. Lol!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion