tuscl

Dating Strippers

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 9:11 AM
Have you dated strippers? How did it turn out? Did the relationship last? Did she abuse drugs/alcohol? How did it end? Was the sexual relations any different than your prior non-stripper relationships?

6 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    To hang out with some strippers and friends after club hours, you might either be a bit crazy or fearless yourself traveling to places unknown around town with people you don't know. One stripper who I guess was a friend of the stripper I was with brought up the subject of a recent plane crash (this was years ago) that killed and burned a number of people on a nearby base. A male friend of another stripper suddenly started going off saying to the one girl "why did you have to bring up that shit" or something like that. He was supposed to be there but was elsewhere (maybe something to do with nights out with strippers??, you do tend to sleep in later than normal) Anyway he was declared officially dead by the military. He was thinking about not showing up for work on Monday as well. I don't think he was too happy about it all. I never heard anything in the news about this story either. I guess the military doesn't tell the newspapers stories like this.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I didn't consider meeting strippers outside of clubs as dating strippers. For a while many years ago, I did visit one or two at their home or went out to eat with them etc. I remember one stripper seemed ok for a bit until one night she threw this brick load of stripper shit in my face telling me she needed to borrow some money or one of her friends was going to take a hit from a drug dealer she doublecrossed. I didn't buy it and that was the end of seeing that stripper. One of the first strippers I met outside the clubs didn't do any drugs and actually seemed to have her act together. I didn't have much interaction with her since her house was a good 2 hour drive from where I lived. I thought she had her act together until her real boyfriend who she thought loved her and was going to eventually marry her got her pregnant and then left her. I remember hearing her say that he didn't even want to support his own kid. I discovered though it not just strippers who seem to have so many problems, a lot of normal people seem to also.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I had a couple strippers I dated. The first one, I didn't want another date because I mostly wanted the sex, just to prove to myself I could get a stripper. She was excellent. The second relationship lasted a couple months. It was fun at first, but then she wanted me around ALL the time, and that was just no fun. She was a total narcissist.
  • easyed14
    19 years ago
    While I've dated several strippers, 1-3 dates, I've had relationships with three. They didn't work out. Two of them were very similar. They were both very high maintenance. They lived very expensive life styles expecting to go out for dinner every night then wanting to party afterwards. This is fun for a couple of weeks but after a while it's not only very expensive, but it takes a toll on your mind and body. Initially, the sex was awesome. Something about doing it with a sexy, beautiful woman that you know is coveted by other men. But eventually that feeling wore off and it was no different than sex with a non-stripper. Then with the third stripper it was totally different. She was just as beautiful as the other previous mentioned girls but she was older(26), a single mom and very responsible. She cooked, didn't like to party much, was very intelligent and she made me laugh. I ended up falling head over heels for her. But she wasn't ready to quit her job and I couldn't handle having the woman I cared for work as a stripper. I wouldn't care that she had been a stripper, she just couldn't strip and be with me. We have remained friends for over ten years now. She's still dancing. Bottom line, it can be fun if you keep yourself emotionally unavailable and are prepared to party most every night and spend a lot of money.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    In the last few years I've dated four stippers, three short term and one for about a year. Each of them I met as a customer in the club. And eventually, I called it quits every time. Generally speaking, the sex was hot but the dating was trouble. Financial issues, drugs/alcohol, kids, crazy friends/ex-boyfriends...etc.....what you might expect. Sucks cause they were all real nice girls, but unfortunately, just a mess in their personal life. It's hard not to try it though. Hands down, as a dude there's flattery that comes with it. It's kinda cool to know that the hot stripper who's got 50 PLs throwing her cash has got her eyes/mind set on you.....because she wants to, and you're not paying her a dime. It's even better when you walk her out of the club...or she leaves early to head to the hotel with you after really hitting it off. In the end though....it never seems to be worth it. I'm better off having a blast in the club, or if i'm lucky, maybe a kick ass one night stand, chalking it up to a great night. Of course, I only speak from my own experiences. Many other dudes may live by it....
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Yes Great Long Enough No She moved away Yes and No
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion