tuscl

Could you fall in love with a stripper?

Clackport
Washington
Wednesday, July 2, 2014 1:40 PM
We all know what goes on in lapdances and VIP's. We all know that a quite a few strippers will fuck customers OTC. Quite a few of us have probably dated a stripper in the past and gone through all the headaches. Some of us have probably fallen in love with a stripper at one point. Knowing what you know about strip clubs, could you envision yourself ever falling in love with a stripper? With me, I would like to say no, but I sometimes get touched by their stories of tough upbringing, I get in my Captain Save A Ho mode. Top that off with the way they sensually move their bodies on stage, it's pretty tough not to fall in the trap. Thoughts?

37 comments

• BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Yes I have I am I will again
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    No. I tried to date one about 12 years ago and I just couldn't do it. She worked in a depressingly clean club, so sexual services were not my concern per se, though who knows if she ever did OTC. I just couldn't stomach the thought of getting in too deep with a girl whose job included lapdances for, and flirting with, other guys. Even in the preliminary round I felt jealousy starting to creep in, which I knew would only get worse as I became more involved. So instead I bailed out.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    The PL is strong with this one.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    At least once every 3-5 years. It happens. The more ladies you come in contact with, the more likely you are to meet someone who totally does it for you on every level.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Pretty unlikely. A common belief around here seems to be that girls strip just for money and it's really no different from any other job. Sounds good in theory. Probably minimizes cognitive dissonance for some and is what they want to believe. In reality, however, there seems to be more than the money attracting them to that lifestyle, especially if they've stayed any amount of time. At the other extreme, if they are completely mercenary, that's also not good for a relationship, either. So is it possible there could be a point in the middle? Not impossible, but neither is winning the lottery in back to back weeks.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    before xATF thing: yes now: I sure hope I don't let myself be that stupid again
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Lust seems to be often confused with love. If one really “falls in love” with a dancer then what: a) let her keep on dancing even if you don’t like it and she doesn’t like it b) she stops dancing and then you probably have no choice but to “fill in the gap” and financially support her But I must confess I *am* a glass-half-empty kinda guy
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    Deja vu all over again; we seem to be recycling topics more often these lazy, hazy summer days: toysales posted: "Relationships with a dancer. Posted June 16, 2014 (Last Comment: June 20, 2014) Anybody out there have a successful relationship with a dancer? I've been with one now for about a year and a half. Lived together for about 6 months. She quit dancing shortly after our relationship got serious. Can it last?" Read CaraDevine's thoughtful answer @ [view link] Here's the beginning: "commented June 16, 2014 I am a professional entertainer in the Columbus, Ohio area. When asking a question about whether or not a serious, committed relationship can prosper if the female partner is actively involved in this industry, one must consider a few factors - ....." Come on creative folks think up some NEW topics!
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Yes. I was, I think, in love with my ex-ATF. Considering how deeply I was involved, I was lucky to get out of that relationship without being wrecked emotionally or financially.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    It's my dick who wants to fall in love, not my logical thinking brain. So, this thing going on with CF, it's still going. We're good, I try to keep the distance, I think she likes it too because she can do whatever she likes, she can proposition any custy she comes across with and spend the night with the guy. No problem with me. Why? Because there are so many awesome ladies in the SC. I just need to have that time for myself figuring out why these awesome looking ladies tick. Last time I was at Rouge Portland, I had a boner with this dancer who whispered stuffed in my ear. It was shit, I got a huge boner. But then, I realized I need to save a ton of money. So, she was so upset she couldn't get it done. Maybe when the right amount of money comes along, I'll swoop down on her and take her to VIP. Would I fall in love with this dancer? I think my dick is saying yes to that one.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Here's a thought Joker44, if you don't like a topic, instead of complaining about it, how about just ignoring it? That link you put up is similar to my topic, but it's not the same. @mikeya- I don't know what to tell you, I love dem strippers! Civilians are cool too, but these strippers be freaks in the sheets! Plus a lot of them had it rough growing up like me, so I can relate to them a lot more.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Come on creative folks think up some NEW topics!" Coming up with a new topic is pretty darn hard. There's really only a handful of topics (extras, OTC, ATFs, ROBs, tipping, stripper BFs, lesbians, etc) that get recycled over & over, lol
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    "Here's a thought Joker44, if you don't like a topic, instead of complaining about it, how about just ignoring it? " Or how about if Joker44 were take his own advice and start "creative" topics of his own? Looking through the threads he starts seems they don't get many responses.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Lol Dougster. I quickly glanced through Joker44's recent threads, I have to say I didn't see too much "creative stuff".
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    wow ranukam, what a rather understated and nuanced reply to the grinch.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Anyone could. It's probably not likely, but they're people just like everyone else-- so it's possible.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I have and stated that here, in the past. It was mutual, but not in the sense you are talking about love, I don't believe. It was more a father daughter love.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Lust?......sure, many times for me already. Love?......never, not even close.
  • ujay
    10 years ago
    Ranykan.... I will sympathize with a stripper and try to get her on track (help with schooling, housing, etc), but I will not fall in love. I believe that it is a giant leap for a girl to go from working at the local grocery store to becoming a stripper who exposes her vagina. There is a significant emotional and behavioral abyss that my love will never be able to cover. I can, however, serve as a sugar daddy with pay is stripper sex.
  • looker123
    10 years ago
    I have, it was a wild ride for almost 6 years, engaged and living together for half of that time. She quit dancing and has moved on to a much more main stream job. We finally just decided we werent right for each other, different generations and values. I cant say I wont do it again but Im a slow learner! Ranykan, have you trademarked "Captain Save a Ho"? If not Im making Tee Shirts!
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    No. At least for me, there are far too many caveats in a Dancer/client relationship for it to turn into love. Deep caring yes, but not love. This whole dynamic is very bizarre. I can be intimate with a dancer numerous times over a long period of time. Often they'll share intimate details of their of life and treat me as a close confidante and friend. OTC dates, favors, partying brings us closer as if it is real relationship. But, I am far too cognizant of the p4p foundation. This awareness slowly, but consistently, gnaws at whatever euphoric illusion of mutual caring I try to delude myself with.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    @Lone_Sheep: "Often they'll share intimate details of their of life and treat me as a close confidante and friend." Sorry, buds, but that's just standard stuff they do with any PL who will listen.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… I will sympathize with a stripper and try to get her on track (help with schooling, housing, etc …” Often times that is as hard as rehabilitating career criminals – neither seem to adapt well to “the outside”
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    What farmerart said... Big difference between being in lust vs being in love.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    For a recycled thread/topic – it seems to have garnered quite a few comments – this thread even surpassed today’s critically acclaimed Blue_Lion/Juice “Big Mac vs Whopper” thread
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    What farmerart said.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Certainly not in the romantic sense and I recently had a 20 something say "I love you".
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, Add to that "r money., and you'd be right on point. :)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Who hasn't? I know I'm not quite my ATF's type and she's kind enough to not take advantage of me, but if she pretended she loved me, she's own me lock, stock and barrel.
  • ndnman
    10 years ago
    Apparently this is a recycled topic, however keep in mind that some, if not most of us aren't on this site every minute of the day. So at least to me this is a new topic.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    "Captain Save A Ho" T-Shirts available at Target for $9.99!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    No. Never. Not a chance. Couldn't happen. Impossible.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - That goes without saying. :)
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Practicing criminal and divorce law for 32 years has allowed me to hear enough sob stories that I don't give a fuck any longer, even assuming they are true. What I find mind boggling is that people would fall in love with a loser spiling their guts to a stranger. Its called lust folks, not love.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, That's why I just typed it. :)
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Give it a few weeks and they'll become a distant memory. Give it a couple of years and I may have trouble remembering their face. Tits seem to stay in longer term memory. :) I've had ex dancers flash me their tits to jog my memory after they stopped dancing.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I read if you have unprotected sex with a girl, there is some type of bonding chemical in vaginal secretions that could get absorbed by your dick so it does seem possible according to science.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion