tuscl

Strip Club Websites

Friday, July 8, 2005 9:29 PM
Any ideas why so few clubs have websites. Does it not work for the industry? What are your thoughts?

7 comments

• jctone
    19 years ago
    I like the one from Penthouse Club in NYC. It has a view of the club and its events calendar. Another one is Christies Cabaret in Tempe, Arizona. [view link] [view link] Vegas area clubs have the highest percentage with a website. I guess they expect a lot of research from Vegas visitors. Good planning on their part.
  • johnnylingo
    19 years ago
    Here's a pretty nice site - [view link] If the website is fairly navigatable and includs hours, directions, fees, number of stages, menu / drink choices, extra services (I mean parties, VIP room, etc) then I'm pretty satisfied. The one thing is some sites are so nice looking, you get your hopes up and it feels like a dump, even if it's fairly decent.
  • Officer
    19 years ago
    I wish more clubs would have websites. I realize that not all of the pictures are accurate, but I enjoy perusing the sites nonetheless. And some sites have free admission coupons. Which club website is your favorite?
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Sorry, more typos. Try not to cry. I don't bother with spell check mainly because you aren't worth it.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    The fact is, you can't go to the club's website and experience the club. You have to go to the club itself. I believe the only good purpose for a club website is to tell directions to the club itself.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Local clubs who start websites soon find out that keeping them updated can be very costly. The sites end up being out dated and fairly useless. Content can also be an issue. Many dancer do not want their image on the internet so what do you put up their? Schedules are a joke since dancers call out on a fairly regular basis. I check TUSCL when I'm in a new city looking for a place to go. If a particular club has a site I will check it out but what I read on these boards influences my decision more than a club's website.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Because they are expensive when weighed against the return. You have to pay hosting, someone to run and update it and very few of your total clientele would chech a website with any regularity. It makes sense for the large tourist trap clubs but not the smaller independant clubs to have a website. Another problem is many dancers do not want their picture out there for family and friends to recognize.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion