tuscl

Getting in touch with ATV if she left the club

Friday, May 16, 2014 2:27 PM
I used to get outside-club extras from a dancer who worked at a club i used to go too. I lost her number, and the last few times i went to the club she wasnt there. I want to find out if she still works there, if she doesnt how likely is one of the dancers there to give me her number if i ask?

15 comments

• Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Just ask one of the strippers there
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    You need the license plate number of an all-terrain vehicle?
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^lol 😂😂😂😂👏👏👏👏
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    Damn beat me to it.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    The kitty 😻😽😻😽😻😽 must be good
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Chances are 0%, give or take a million.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Why not just ask the club manager?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @GC-Hahahahaha.
  • xedin5436
    10 years ago
    Your chances of getting her number are basically zero, but you can totally call the club/tweet@them/ask a dancer if she still works there. If she doesn't, you can ask if they know if she works at another club, but they likely won't know. There's a huuuuuuge gap between those things and a dancer giving her number to you when they don't know you.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    You could stalk the parking lot to see if your ATV drives back. lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Great advice guys. Im going to become a professional atv license plate identifier
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    ATV stalker, lol
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Heck, with the right ATV you can access the onboard GPS remotely and know where it is and who it is playing with at all times. Problem solved!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Try backpage....or [view link]
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I gotta agree w/ HS69, you're entering stalker territory dude. If you know she was friendly with a dancer at the club and had reason to believe the "missing" dancer wanted to get in touch with you, you could offer to give the friend your number and hope for the best - but I wouldn't hold my breath.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion