tuscl

How often are strippers really fat?

chessmaster
Illinois
I see in a lot of reviews people saying the girls are fat or overweight. When I think fat I think borderline obese. Now, I don't have years of strip clubbing experience but by now I've been to a few. I have seen maybe 1 or 2 strippers I would honestly say they were fat. But not nearly as many fat girls as reviews on here would indicate. Are there really that many fat bitches working at strip clubs or do people just call strippers fat when they don't fit the "spinner" sort?

36 comments

• GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I think people just call strippers fat when they don't fit the spinner sort.

If all these girls were truly "fat" they wouldn't be working in strip clubs. Guys don't come to see fat girls.

What these guys are actually describing when they claim these dancers are "fat" is a term called "thick". Women such as Kim Kardashian and Suelyn Mederios fall under that category and are prime examples of thick women.

• lopaw
    10 years ago
    There are a few clubs that I visit that have many BBW dancers working and those girls bank. And they ain't "thick" They FAT. Most of the clientele in the area looooovvveee the chubbies and ironically its the spinners in some of those clubs that aren't making nearly as much money. To each their own. Personally thick/fat dancers aren't my thing but every once in a great while I'll chase a chubby if the mood strikes.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I know that some clubs do monitor the dancers weight and tell them to lose it or get fired and they follow through with the firings.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    At some dive clubs I have been too there are some strippers that were so fat they could have clogged my veins and given me a heart attack
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I have known some that got fired because of weight. Once thwy lost it they were allowed back
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I've seen a few and almost always at a dive club. I expect them there. I just have a beer or two and move on unless I spy the exception in the club. Pretty much how I found my AFT.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    For me, fat doesn't necessarily mean a wide waist or hips. For me, it's all that blubber, hanging off of the body. Cottage cheese, no thank you, please.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I suspect most of the time, they are just describing a situation where they aren't spinners. Whether they conform to the dictionary definition of fat, or a medical definition of fat, is anyone's guess. I suspect the percentage of dancers at the clubs I visit who are genuinely fat is under 10%.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    @GoVikings, that's what I think too but I see the word thrown around in the reviews too often. I guess to some there's only 2 sizes, thin or fat.

@SlickSpic, that's my version of fat too. I actually like my women with a little fat below the waist. Stomach fat is unattractive.

@DandyDan, I wouldn't even say the percentage is that high. Maybe less than like 5% from the dancers I've seen so far. But like Clubber said, I guess these types would be more common in the dive bars than the clubs I like to visit.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    @caprisun, lol.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Yeah,but I would never tell her.It is far easier to get back a million dollars then a lost word.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Dice-Wise words, indeed.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    @chessmaster-
    Yeah, it probably is a lot less than 10% who are genuinely fat. But it also depends on how you define fat. But they seem to be an overwhelming amount of the dancer crew when I go to some dive bars. Not that I have a problem with that, but many guys do have a problem with that.
  • steve229
    10 years ago

I agree, not that often - what's more common is dancers with a build like Kate Upton. She's definitely "curvy", but would you call her fat?

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archi…

Also, sometimes very young dancers will still have their teenage "baby fat", like a young Jennifer Lawrence. I find that very appealing.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8evzZ0wx-4o/T2…
  • tempest666
    10 years ago
    "Fat" is so regional and so subjective.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Many dancers at my usual club have a few extra pounds; it's big on the "girl next door" type of dancer. They're only fat by stripper standards; in civi life they're in pretty good shape. The other half work out and you can tell. They do better pole tricks, and their legs have good definition.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    The longer you go to strip clubs, the more picky and discerning you get about the girls appearance. Today, I don't look twice at some girls that I would have been very excited to see naked 20 years ago. I think that is part of what is going on here. Yes, there are some truly fat girls especially at dive clubs. But for the most part, guys on the site calling girls fat are applying strip club standards. They may have more weight than your average dancer, or not be stick thin, but civilians seeing the girls with a clothes on would not consider most of them at all fat. I personally apply the bikini standard. If I would enjoy seeing them in a bikini at the beach, they are not fat. If I would look away if I saw them in a bikini at the beach, then the fat label may fit.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Kate Upton I love. She's not fat. I wonder if she would like to marry an older man?

But I see fat dancers at the clubs and they look nothing like Kate Upton. I agree that you find more really fat dancers at dives, but some upscale Detroit clubs now feature strippers who have big bellies. I don't want to watch them dance. Someone said that only 10% of dancers are fat, but means you see a lot of fat strippers if you go to clubs as often as I do.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I rarely see a girl that I would consider straight up fat. I do see quite a few skinny girls with some belly fat. Some of the girls I call thick, other people might call them fat.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I think a lot depends on ourselves. I can't vouch for all, but as one that has been close to 300 lbs, but now about 200 at 6', I tend to view "fat" differently. According to many weight charts, even at 200 I am overweight, but I am fine with that. That said, I tend to gravitate to dancers with a bit of "softness" about themselves. I do not care to get bones driven into me during a dance. My ATF worked out regularly and would never be thought of as fat, but she sure wasn't "bony". Perfect in my book.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    When the nipples are in line with the navel and the side rolls cover the thong, that's fat. It's in some Detroit clubs as a new taste.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I'm a bit of a judgmental asshole, and I prefer slim/skinny women. So, if you ask me I often see a couple of fat strippers. I see a lot more thick/flabby ones than fat ones, but fat dancers are out there.

For a little standardized visualization, see:

http://ee85019fd821af767b70-f458b2f4b4b8…

I'd say the 15% girl is skinnier than I'd like. The 20% girl is ideal. 25% is a little flabby. 30% & 35% are thick. 40% & 45% are fat. I don't see crackhead or obese pictured. Using that definition, I'd say 15% or so of dancers I see are fat, but lately it seems like 70% are thick, 10% are ideal or a little flabby, and the remaining 5% are obese or crackhead.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I'm not sure if "fat" and "obese" are the same or different.

I've seen maybe two fat dancers in my life and none that were obese. But I like "thicker" women so maybe I have a very skewed perspective.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    Dolfan, ideal for me would be between 20% and 35%. 15% looks like crackhead to me. 40 and above is truly fat to me but I think some people on here would consider above 20% fat?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @Dolfan: On that chart, anything up to the 40% line is gonna be perfectly OK, as long as things are in proportion, i.e. that 0.7 hip to waist ratio, and not saggy/droopy/loose. Anybody who approaches *my* height/weight ratio is "fat".

Last time I had it checked, mine was 33%.

And for the record, anybody who thinks Kate Upton is fat deserves to have their eyes poked out. With a red hot poker.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Being a skilled and seasoned boobologist, I use a different unit of measurement to determine whether or not a woman is overweight: The "boob to belly ratio (BBR)." If a woman's boobs project further than her belly, she'll probably be acceptable in my opinion of her figure. In technical terms, that means a BBR of greater than 1.0 will be okay. Right at 1.0, the two project evenly. A negative BBR means the belly projects further--a definite deal-breaker for me. Greater, is usually acceptable.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    I've seen some true porkers. Years ago in Myrtle Beach I saw a latina who I bet was pushing 200.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’ve heard dancers describe the difference as “big girls” vs “small girls” – as in a dancer saying “that club is a small girls club” – i.e. they only/mainly hire the thin/small-frame type dancers.

Some big-framed/big-boned dancers with big asses; wide hips; thick thighs; and big tits; may be considered fat by some.

Similar to what clubber stated – he is 6”0 and 200 lbs which according to medical charts; he’s probably “over weight” – and some people whom are into thinness may consider him overweight – but I’ve met clubber in person and I would def not consider him fat – he is pretty well put together and pretty broad (I’d get some lappers from him LOL).

I have met some dancers that are a bit chubby – but they will also have larger than avg asses and tits which I personally like – so in line with Club_Goer’s BBR formula; their bodies may be a bit bigger but so are their assets.

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Even Victoria Secrets models often become those types of models b/c they may be considered too big/thick/curvy; to be a conventional model.

So it is relative and also cultural to some extent.

• Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I'm interested in this BBR thing, how do you get past the DIV/0 problem for girls with 0 belly? I think I need boobs at that protrude no less than 50% further than the belly - is that a BBR of .5?

I'm not sure if I like all the love for the bigger girls; on one hand it leaves more smaller girls for me, but on the other I think its impacting hiring and there just aren't as many smaller girls dancing anymore.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Come visit Platinum Plus Greenville SC. I saw at least 2 very fat girls. Looking at them from behind is like going eewwww. I even saw a female customer get repulsed when she saw one of them.

I'll see if I can find something similar online.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    To get an example of how I feel, imagine seeing a girl in a strip club who looks like the picture below the guy in the blue shirt.
    http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/20…

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I found another example. I have seen dancers fatter than the fat girl in this link.
    http://www.jayrusovichlive.com/?p=5021

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    Papi,

When hell freezes over! :)
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Does anyone remember seeing the very overweight pole dancer from America's Got Talent a couple of years ago? There are at least two locals that big, and a former who was even bigger. They make money, so they must be doing something right. Just not for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion