tuscl

Ever turned down a dance from a good looking dancer because you know her tits ar

I did the other night. Plus I know she probably wanted a little bit more money than most dancers.

Rock hard tits are not my favorite even though they may look just fine.

15 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Probably hundreds of times because fake tits turn me off.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Yup.
    They were rock hard & ice cold. It was too bad because she was a real looker.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Being fake doesn't turn me off. Being fake and rock hard apparently does though. If you can't really get a grip or enjoy what you see, it takes all the fun away.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Rock hard tits are the absolute worst.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    All the time.
  • mmdv26
    10 years ago
    Rock hard bolt-on's are a big turn off for me.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Sad to say but yes. I mirror Lopaw's sentiment.
  • sexualchoc
    10 years ago
    I absolutely HATE HATE HATE fake boobs!!!
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Good implants are soft, not hard. I know. I had them rubbed all over my face on Saturday.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I don't know that I've turned down a dance because tits were too firm/hard. I don't think so. I've turned down dances with obvious fakes that just looked bad for one reason or another though. Walleyed or pigeon toed nipples, severe scarring, general unnatural appearance, etc. In other words, its the appearance that turns me off not the knowledge that they are probably hard.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I turn down 99.9% of enhance breasted dancers automatically.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Rock hard is such a turnoff. I don't hate store bought boobs when done well though; some girls really need them.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I concur with all of you above, who decline dancers with rocks for boobs. Boob jobs vary tremendously. Even a good boob job can take a year to "settle down" and "smooth out."

I had two long-time faves (neither is no longer dancing), that had great boob jobs. It was absolutely impossible to feel their implants. I knew them both for many years. One told me that she paid $10,000 for hers (around 2004), when a cheap price was $4,500 at the time. Dancers that don't have their quality don't get dances from me.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    My feelings exactly. Genuine article every time unless you can't see or feel the difference.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Yes to both.

*Size* alone doesn't dictate my like or dislike of a particular set of breasts. Much more important is whether the lady to whom they belong likes to have them, and her nipples, fondled and caressed. But rock hard fakes are a turn off, while (even very) firm naturals are a definite turn on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion