tuscl

Make Out Session

Clackport
Washington
Thursday, March 20, 2014 6:35 PM
It's been a damn long time since I've had a make out session with a dancer. For some reason I really want that tonight. I guess I'm going to the strip club tonight to find a stripper who will shove her tongue down my throat lol. When was the last time you had a make out session with a dancer?

32 comments

• .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    3 months...i love making out but I normally ask for a hand job to go with it while I finger her pussy lips
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Saturday ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Friday. I know I shouldn't have, but it was early in the day, and I couldn't resist. She is an awesome kisser.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Yesterday afternoon/ early evening in an OTC session. Both of us naked, me inside her bareback - is there anything better?
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    ranukam, I find it a bit interesting that you really want to engage in DFK with a dancer. It seems that almost all members here seem to RECOIL in total horror at the possibility of encountering another guy's cum if they were to kiss a dancer on the mouth.
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    AlutRd I love to fill a girls mouth with my cum then dfk until we drank it all
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Never had this happen
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Alucard- I usually don't like DFK with dancers for obvious reasons, but I do get the urge every once in a while, and tonight is one of those nights.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Alucard prefers for the patron to brick in his mouth directly. He doesn't like it when it's been diluted by stripper saliva.
  • stenton1
    10 years ago
    Two weeks ago. One of the best make out sessions ever. Turned into covered FS ITC, which since then has gone OTC. However, these comments make me think twice. I did get a sore throat after the incidents. The dumb risks of mongering. She's fine as hell though!
  • knightwish
    10 years ago
    @stenton1 I've had that sore throat thing too from stripper making out. Do you know what it is? Anyway about 2 wks for me, but it was short. 1 mo since awesome one.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    One of the two times I was with "G" at my favorite club. My CF wasn't there and the first time "G" danced for me, Mr. Happy was quickly involved. The next time I saw her, a repeat. As I was leaving, she walked me to the door then spent a good 5-10 minutes in a tongue duel with me. Quite enjoyable and unexpected.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Perhaps you caught a cold from her.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ eats dirty diapers
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Probably the last time I went to my favorite club on a Saturday, which was several weeks ago. I always end with a makeout session with my Saturday favorite there.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    After the Sadie Hawkins dance, Mary Lou and I snuck around to the bleachers to make out. It was swell.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Couple weeks ago; my ATF was in a kissing mood, which is actually unusual for her ITC since it's expressly forbidden.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I forgot to say how long it's been for me. It's probably been at least 6 months since I had a make out session with a dancer. Kisses or pecks on the lips are pretty common, but not making out. The problem is I do not initiate any of the kissing. I don't want to try to kiss the dancer and then get denied, that would be awkward.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    Only once and that was several years ago....I was wasted drunk which is probably why I was able to have the balls to even tell her I wanted a kiss.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I'm not sure where the line is between a make out session and sex. Not since high school has making out not led to having sex. So if your definition includes sex then it was last Saturday.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    In 14 yrs of dedicated SCing; I can probably count in one hand the make-out sessions I’ve had – last one was probably about 6 months ago and it was def hot and heavy. I guess it doesn’t help that I’m not into the fave thing and always looking for the next new/different dancer/club. (and I guess it also wouldn’t hurt if I was much better looking LOL)
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @Papi - with the exception of some shameful one-off's with drunk dancers, my dancer make-out sessions have always been exclusive to long time favs. My last fav was typical - when we first started doing VIPs she would grind on me while I squeezed her ass and tits. After a few visits, she let me suck her nipples. A few more, and we started kissing. Eventually VIPs become a 30-minute make-out session. She would sit on my lap, we would hold each other tight and DFK. We would kiss so long and hard that my lips would be sore and puffy for days afterwards, lol. It felt super intimate, and strangely illicit, like we were violating strip club protocol. What's really funny, if you think about it, is this is exactly the reverse of the pattern you would normally have with a civilian girl. Which just goes to show how ass-backwards things can be in the strip club world sometimes.
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Ranucan sed Alucard- I usually don't like DFK with dancers for obvious reasons, but I do get the urge every once in a while, and tonight is one of those nights. U sayn u want 2 taste sum semen 2nite rancam ? Meyb u shood b hangn wit u frend tityfag ! Lol !
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    @ 229: Thanks for that detailed explanation – makes me want to get/cultivate a fave (but I’ve always craved variety and that is my default nature) – I happen to love GFE above all (even more than FS most of the time). “… Which just goes to show how ass-backwards things can be in the strip club world sometimes …” More than sometimes IMO – I often refer to it as the “bizarro effect” – often the complete opposite of “the real world”
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Lol !
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @steve229 "if you think about it, is this is exactly the reverse of the pattern you would normally have with a civilian girl." Yeah, have had the same experience. Sex on the first "date", cuddling and caressing after some period of time, the kissing even later. Guess it shouldn't be all that surprising, though, given the different goals for the participants.
  • rh48hr
    10 years ago
    Last Friday for me and a hj and FIV came with it with no extra cost. It was great!
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I went back to my favorite club for the second week in a row tonight and not only was my Saturday favorite there, which always ends in a make out session, but one of my old favorites from 5 years ago came back and I got to kiss both of her lips (she always did like the way she tasted). She was happy to see someone familiar, I guess.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @DandyDan-Right on.
  • luvthepus
    10 years ago
    Saturday night was my last time,the time before was Wednesday night,Time before that Tuesday night,Next time will be Tuesday night. Matter of fact every night I go see my fav ends in a hot make out session.
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    lol !
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    My CF gave me some really good GFE tonight. I think she appreciated me coming in on a snowy night. Her dances were slow and sensual, but what really set me off was when she leaned in for some soft kisses on the lips. It was surprising (the lapdance area is really not that private, but the club was also very dead) and so pleasurable I almost had a LDK! Later I went the men's room to clean up before heading home. When I looked in the mirror I noticed that I had a perfect lipstick kiss in the middle of my forehead, lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion