tuscl

Families And Our Hobby

In my case family means my three brothers and one sister; I have no wife or children. All of my siblings know of my SC hobby but just one brother knows of my sexual dalliances with strippers. Two brothers and my sister think I am just plain silly to patronize strip clubs. The brother who knows exactly what I get up to with accommodating strippers makes no judgements (he is a life-long bachelor like me). He just thinks that I could do so much better for paid sex than boffing dancers for $300 a pop.

Do your families know of your SC hobby, if not all the gory details?

24 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    My family and friends knows that I'm a strip club hound. Some know that I've dated strippers. A few know that I also do P4P. My youngest sister and her husband know about many of my adventures. They don't look down on me. They just wish that I spent less money. That's hard to do if you live in California and wanna fuck 8-10's.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    I am pretty much an open book to everyone I know, family, friends, clients and opponents. I am lucky enough to be really good at my job so I get classified as a "local character with quirks" as opposed to a pot smoking, naked woman loving, scumbag. Semantics to me, but the opinions of others is meaningless in my world.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    My siblings know, maybe not the full extent or the gory details, but they know. Its not uncommon for them to come to a club with me when they are in town, or for me to go to one with them when I'm on their turf. My friends know, and I've been to clubs with most of them - male and female alike. Again, they may not know the full extent but I doubt any would be surprised if presented with it.

My parents don't know, and don't want to. We firmly established that my life choices in some areas weren't going to be in line with their desires in my early teens. For the most part we've agreed to focus on other aspects of our lives and maintain a pleasant relationship rather than constantly bickering and judging each other. Its more or less a don't ask/don't tell situation.

My acquaintances and extended family don't know, but mostly because its just not something that comes up in short casual conversations.

As far as the money goes, strippers ain't cheap, but IMO its a fuck of a lot cheaper than dating.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I have 2 siblings who are born again Christians and they would not approve so it has never come up. My other brother is a PL who knows in great detail of my dalliances. My lawyer has names & phone numbers as well as details which he has strongly advised that I desist because I've put myself in jeopardy from a legal and personal perspective. He says if I won't follow his advice then he gets great amusement from my activities (with a touch of envie). My doctor knows in that I frequently am tested for std's. My wife has Alzheimer's and has no clue, knowing only that I'm "out with friends".
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    A few years ago my wife spotted my car in a strip club parking lot - classic rookie mistake! - and she still mocks me about it. Of course, she doesn't know the full extent of my activities. Friends, family & co-workers have no clue.

So the only place to share my exploits is on here with my fellow degenerates.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    My son & daughter know. I wouldn't call it approval. More like acceptance. He knows just how far I go. She doesn't but maybe guesses. He has been to clubs with me. She has provided me with perfumes to give to the girls. She wanted to do a back ground check on my ATF but I talked her out of it.

It sure makes life easier when you don't have to lie to the ones that you love.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    @Steve, beware of Google Earth. I pulled up my club once...and there was my car! Lic # was smeared tho.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    My family knows, most of my friends know, some of my coworkers know. Hell it seems like everyone knows lol.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    As far as I know, nobody knows about me being a strip club fan.

I don't have any siblings. My dad lives in the same city I do, but he doesn't know. My mom lives in a different state, so she definitely doesn't know. Most of the people I know are acquaintances, not close friends. And the few close friends I do have and hang out with on a regular basis, don't know either.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m not married and don’t have an S.O.

w.r.t family – I come from a very conservative Hispanic family so they would not approve and would probably think there is something wrong w/ me for visiting those places.

w.r.t. friends/acquaintances – some male friends/aquatics that are single know; but I don’t discuss the subject w/ married dudes for the most part (they often have other priorities).

I have one sibling – a married, older by 3 years, brother – he knows and says that I should enjoy myself but is worried I may be spending too much on the SCs – but hey – YOLO :)
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I have a question.

For those of you who have family or friends who know about your strip club activities, how did they find out? Did you get caught like in steve229's case? I'm just curious because it's not like I'm purposely keeping it from the people I know, it's just that strip clubs are obviously something that's very UNlikely to come up in everyday conversations. So, unless you got caught, I don't really see how they would know.
  • kingknight
    11 years ago
    I have no good clubs near me, so only club when I travel, and sometimes travel to club. In occassions I have gone out with colleagues when we are in a different city, with those nights being rather tame.

Not married, so nothing to hide. Though if my immediately family did know, I think they would judge me so best to keep that world separated.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… So, unless you got caught, I don't really see how they would know …”

For me; if I am talking with a male acquaintance and the subject of sex (w/ girls :)) and/or chicks comes up; I’ll then mention my hobby.
  • snowtime
    11 years ago
    I am single and most of my friends know. Surprisingly, my female friends want to know all the gory details. The male friends are mostly married and have little interest in my strip club activities. They have a casual interest, but not like the females. The only one I don't tell is my 96yr. old father. He is very religious and I see no reason to cause him any discomfort.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    my family does not, I am not close with them anymore for other reasons.

many of my friends (who actually treat me like family should) do.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Little Love Dart ran her mouth at the gym ,"Oh me? I'm an entertainer" not knowing one of the girls lives two doors down from me. So I'm assuming everybody on the block knows.
  • RickyBoyDugan
    11 years ago
    My wife has no idea I engage in BBFS with strippers and, thus, put her at risk of STDs and cervical cancer. All the best that way. I like to thump my chest about what a "real man" I am here (because I actually believe the opposite about myself) but there is no way in hell I would tell her I how much time and money I spend there. She would have a fit, which I could not handle, and probably divorce my ass.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    A couple relatives know I visit night clubs but not what kind. I don't bother to tell my brothers because it might make them feel bad being almost broke and married with kids with either a controlling wife or an overspending wife. My older brother told me if he had a satellite, pc, etc, he would have never gotten married. I never felt like making him feel worse telling him about all the fun I've been having at strip clubs. With my sisters, the less I talk to them, the friendlier we remain. We disagree on many things. Overall we remain friendly but we don't talk about certain subjects.

My sisters will argue about whatever they disagree with.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    It doesn't pay to argue with someone who won't change their mind.
  • trixxi
    11 years ago
    It is really frustrating telling lies or having to tell lies to people we care about. i tried hard to prevent my parents from knowing and i was succesful, but i eventually told them the truth because i hated lying. this is the only time i wish i didnt tell the truth because my parents will never think the same of me again. SCs and what happens ITC is really better kept private.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    My friends and family don't know I go to strip clubs, and I think they would be shocked if they found out. I look like a straight arrow. Being single, I have no reason to lie to anyone. I just don't talk about the fact that I hang out in clubs and bang hot young strippers every change I get.

• DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Some of my cousins know, in part because we went to one once, but the only time I ever told my parents about strip clubs is the one time I wrecked my vehicle on the way to one, since there was no way I wasn't going to have a rational explanation for that otherwise. And the only reason there was that time was because my dad went off the deep end about how awful they are and how they ruined my uncle (as if being an alcoholic didn't count for that score, but hey, at least he enjoyed himself when he was around). I would think my dad should have a better sense of understanding about strip clubs, but then again, he's a little too obsessed with accumulating wealth (then again, he was born just in time to see the tail end of the Depression) and going to strip clubs is not a way to accumulate wealth. The odd thing is that he isn't by any means some sort of religious fanatic, so I have no idea how he ended up despising strip clubs. My mom don't like them, either, but at least we agree not to talk about it.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    My family knows they don't like it. But its my life, my money. My choice
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @shadowcat: "It sure makes life easier when you don't have to lie to the ones that you love."

Ain't that the freakin' truth!

My wife knows I go, and that I fuck. My kids know I go, but if they've guessed the other, they haven't let on. Same with my mom. I suspect my brother knows what goes on, given that *he* is a reformed "bad boy". Whether he's guessed that I partake of what goes on is anybody's guess; he's good at keeping his mouth shut.

Some of my co-workers know that I go, but I doubt seriously they even have a clue about what goes on, much less that I'm involved.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion