tuscl

Baltimore clubs

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 7:46 AM
I am in town on business and would like to get some recommendations. Does anyone have clubs that they really like? Do any have decent food? Friendly staff? Etc? Thanks

11 comments

• rickdugan
    10 years ago
    The Players Club is my favorite. It is a byob nude club that is a few miles from the Inner Harbor area (and nowhere near the Block). Eat before you go and you need to purchase alcohol to bring with you, but it was a good time with attractive (and naked) girls when I went there. It beats the shit out of the clubs on the Block. Good luck and don't forget to pay us back with a review!
  • curiousnenycoupl
    10 years ago
    Thanks
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Nina Simone once sang about Baltimore. I miss Miss Simone.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Fantasies Nightclub is pretty close to the airport if you're staying there. Tell me what days or nights you'll be there and I will give a talent evaluation. BTW their kitchen is excellent.
  • curiousnenycoupl
    10 years ago
    I am not sure if I will be going tonight, wed, or thurs. Having a good kitchen is a plus in my book.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    I seem to recall that at Player's there is some sort of annual membership you have to buy, which raise the cost to get in the door especially if you're only going once. There's a wide variety of clubs to chose from in B-more IMO. So, to some extent it depends on what you are looking for. I haven't been to B-more in awhile so I can't give any recent intel.
  • steve3000
    10 years ago
    If decent food is a priority, I suggest the Millstream Inn. It's in Woodlawn, just west of Baltimore City in Baltimore County. Excellent food. Usually the dancers are friendly, attractive and of a variety of ethnicities and shapes/sizes. Lap dances are available, but they are more tame than those at other venues. Other "upscale" (for Baltimore) clubs are Scores, Gentlemen's Gold Club, and the Hustler Club. The dances are more fun here. I've heard that Scores has good food, but I haven't been for years. In general, I prefer Hustler from this group. And then there's "The Block".... Read the reviews. I don't think any of those clubs serve food, and if they did, I would not try it...
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Where ever you go dude, be sure to write a review.
  • jack0505
    10 years ago
    If you are in Baltimore proper there is a The Goddess near the inner harbor and there are good lap dances (though expensive at $30 each, but 3 for $60), private rooms, and a decent selection of dancers. Going to review that shortly after last week's visits to a few Baltimore clubs.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Curious: Sorry I didn't get back sooner. Wednesday: 2 for 1 lap dances all day! Layla and Wendy are both good bets. Lux, Kylie and Reilly should also give good dances. They are all on the night shift. Thursday: Austin and Bridget both give good Lappers, and all of the Wednesday dancers except Reilly are working as well. Try the Roadhouse Beef sandwich! The burgers and Southwestern salad are also very good. Drinks are about the same as the neighborhood bar. Have fun wherever you end up!
  • curiousnenycoupl
    10 years ago
    Regardless of where I go, I will write a review.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion