tuscl

What's with this Yoda faggot ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Saturday, February 15, 2014 12:37 PM
Apparently this dickless Yoda from SW thinks he's defender of strippers everywhere and the “moral authority” when it comes to all things strippers. This ballless/dickless PL has taken upon his PL self to ban me from SW for posting SW articles on TUSCL – really? – those articles are on the f'ing World Wide Web for all to see and he bans me for making reference to them on TUSCL? What a major league fag.

131 comments

• sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Yeah I was banned from SW a while back. It has gotten even more militant since some of these new mods have been there. I know of several long time posters there who have left because of it. Let the strippers and the white knights have it. It sucks anyways.
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    Welcome to the club...that faggot has banned 76 of my accounts on SW and counting
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    So, there is no point for a guy like me even signing up for SW chat?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    And that pussy (Yoda) still has the nerve to post *his* thoughts on TUSCL – he and his vagina should get banned from TUSCL. TUSCL is for men and lopaw; not for Boston area fags.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    From what I've seen on Stripperweb Yoda thinks he runs that site. He's got a massive ego. I agree with Papi, Yoda should be banned from TUSCL. "What a major league fag". You took the words right out of my mouth.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    That was a pretty stupid move. Any of SW posts that get posted on TUSCL only advertise for SW. To give up free advertising is about as dumb as one can get.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    He seems to be liked by RickyBoy and alutard. Won't be surprised if all three are just the same guy circle-jerking himself with these aliases.
  • Yoda
    10 years ago
    You are missing the point Club Goer. Sw doesn't exist for customers. While men are allowed to join that is not the primary focus of the site. They don't care if anyone who is not a dancer or webcam girl ever joins the site. This BS has gone on for years with you guys. You don't get what goes on over there so why fucking bother? Shadowcat is the smartest guy here. He joined SW years ago, figured out it wasn't for him and left. It's interesting that in the 11 years I've been on both of these sites I've never seen anyone lift a thread from TUSCL and post it on SW. Only the other way around. Why are you guys so fascinated? You can do and say whatever the fuck you want to on this board. No one cares. SW has moderators and yes, posters are held accountable for breaking the site's rules. LMAO! Seems pretty simple to me...
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Yoda, You make no business sense whatsoever. You're going on my ignore list right after this!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Except you often ban people who don't break anyone of rules in your endless quest to bury your tongue up any and all stripper ass as deeply as you can, isn't that right? If you are now at the point of banning Papi who I think it will be universally agreed has never caused any iota of trouble than anyone who isn't you there should just assume that some day you'll ban them too, just so you can get your tongue another millimeter deeper up some stripper's ass. Fuck, you're a complete homo!
  • Yoda
    10 years ago
    promise?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Really vagina man (Yoda). Presumably you banned me for making reference to *public* posts published on the World Wide Web; that anyone can read. You indeed are beyond a PL – you are a homo PL. And btw fellow TUSCLers (i.e. non-vagina men like Yoda). This dickless wonder I think banned me just b/c I had a different opinion from his w.r.t. ATM fees at SCs (a thread over on SW) – his dickless self probably won’t admit to it; but I would not put it past his ballless self. Go play with your pink dildo over on SW and get off this site douchebag.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I second Papi's motion. Now let's all vote!
  • Yoda
    10 years ago
    I could care less about your opinions on anything. You are entitled to them just like the rest of us. You were banned from SW because you violated one of the rules that you agreed to when you joined. I know TUSCL is a free for all but SW isn't. Something you may want to think about is the possibility that your indiscretion was reported by another member-male or female-here on this site. By the way, posts are not "public" when the site they are on is not open to the general public. You can't access the reviews on TER without being a member and you can't read the reviews on this site without being member. Would you copy and paste reviews from TUSCL and post them on SCL? SW may be a free site but it is not a public site. Sorry if all of this hurts your brain too much to comprehend but it is reality.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    That is lame-o flat out gay. Yoda, you should know that is acceptable, within limits. Whereas..f that. You are acting on shitty emotional outburst. Yuck. And I don't browse SW anyway, just waste of my time. I'd rather caress smooth skin and kiss labia majoris anytime.
  • Gucci_Mane
    10 years ago
    Yoda like the taste of my Dick
  • Yoda
    10 years ago
    More of the brain trust heard from....
  • rogertex
    10 years ago
    Have pity on yoda My observation from last year is here: [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “…You were banned from SW because you violated one of the rules that you agreed to when you joined …” What rule was that and where is that “rule” posted on SW. “… By the way, posts are not "public" when the site they are on is not open to the general public …” WTH do you mean? Anyone can read them (posts) w/o having to log in and be subjugated to your petty/arbitrary “rules”.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I bet that Yoda banned you cause you're Latino, too. Fucking racist, maricon. Pe le mi banana, mamón.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ Nah – I think he will ban anyone with a penis and whom is proud to have one – only pussies that think like him apparently last any length of time there – apparently anyone with an opinion different from his pathetic own is grounds for “banning”.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Papi is one of the most even-keeled, non drama guys here. I'm surprised he went off like that. But I agree with him. Saying SW is "not a public site" is misguided thinking. Yoda needs to re-think some things.
  • Yoda
    10 years ago
    "WTH do you mean? Anyone can read them (posts) w/o having to log in and be subjugated to your petty/arbitrary “rules”." If that's the case than why do you even care about being banned?
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    Not to change the subject to much but it sounds like Papi has similar id's or the same exact id on both sites. That is a practice I avoid.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… If that's the case than why do you even care about being banned? …” It’s called having respect for others and their opinions you twirp.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I'm confused, what exactly are you saying Papi? If you did break SW rules then, hey, reap what you sow no? Are you saying you didn't break the SW rules, that Yoda is lying about that?
  • Essdub
    10 years ago
    Papi, don't worry about it man, you aren't missing anything worthwhile anyway. While a small minority on that site might actually be cool people, Stripper Web is mainly just for ass kissers and catering to the egos of a bunch of bitches that think they're the shit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    @ ilbb: I got a SW PM from this Yoda character – so I go to log into SW to read the PM; and I get a message that says something along the lines of “you’ve been banned for trolling”. “Trolling” – wtf? All I did was post 2 posts from stripperweb that I thought were interesting. I even had positive remarks w.r.t. them when I posted them on TUSCL. Yodameister apparently thinks that making references on TUSCL w.r.t. comments made on SW is a violation of biblical proportions. But in all honesty – although his weasel self won’t admit it – he probably banned me b/c I had an opinion different than his on a SW thread – actually I stated my opinion; then he stated his opinion – and then a dancer stated her opinion contradicting ballless Yoda – I guess it made him feel even smaller than he normally feels when one of his beloved SW dancers didn’t agree w/ his PL opinion and kinda called him out on it. That was pretty much it. Actually – I’ve only posted on SW about 4 or 5 times at most and recently – I guess Yoda’s only power in life is to ban folks whose opinions he disagrees with or scare him.
  • Yoda
    10 years ago
    Dude, I have to read dozens of posts a day. I don't even know what thread you are talking about. Face it, you broke a rule. I know it makes you feel like a big man to call me names but you got banned because you broke a rule. Yes, sometimes in life there are rules.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    What is rule that I broke Vladimir Putin?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Yoda can't name what rule was broken but he is sure there was one. Bans so often and arbitrarily he can't even keep track of it.
  • Yoda
    10 years ago
    Cross posting is not allowed. That includes posting something from SW to another site and, if it's copyrighted material, cross posting from another site to SW.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Wow! You've never heard of fair use, Yoda? Not only are you a complete faggot but you're also a complete idiot. Oh wait, everyone already knew that... N/m!
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    wtf is SW and who the hell is Yoda? Oh, yea, I don't give a fuck. Rock on Papi, your the bomb.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Yoda got one thing right. I have absolutely no use for stripperweb.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @Dougster: "Fair use" means Papi can't be prosecuted for cross-posting. It doesn't mean people too afraid to have their opinions aired outside their protection zone can't prohibit their voluntary members from doing it. StripperWeb is mostly entertainment, but it does sometimes provide useful insight. For instance, whenever I hear an actual stripper mouthing some of the opinions held on SW, I know to dispense with her company immediately.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    @Yoda He cross posted a small quote, and it's something even people who are not SW members can see in any case. Don't you think a warning would be more reasonable? This type of quoting is permitted by law I believe for copyrighted material under the Fair Use Act, so it's not surprising people would not be aware SW would think it was a problem. His link probably got more eyeballs on SW, thus maybe earned SW a few click-through pennies on ads.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I'm saying the principle behind the notion is as good on SW as IRL and Yoda should not enforce such ridiculous rules, especially since there is no legal risk in this fair instance - probably why the rule was there to begin with.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @"probably why the rule was there to begin with" I think a more likely explanation, since the forums *are* publicly visible, is that they simply don't want undue attention drawn to some of their, um, less rational opinions.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I think the fact that they explicitly call out copyright in part of the rule indicates they were thinking of the legal situation. Given the intent of the rule Yoda was just being a petty cocksucker by using to ban Papi. I'm sure he gets off whenever he gets to act in that way.
  • Yoda
    10 years ago
    Good to see the crack TUSCL legal team is all over this. Bottom line is that SW is a private site. They can set whatever posting guidelines they want...
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ no one said you broke the law, retard, just that acted like a faggot. Clue in already, shit for brains.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I wish Founder would provide a "ignore everyone not ignoring yoda" button for me to press...
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Judge Slick finds you in contempt of court, Yoda. Your opinions are over ruled. I would have given you a jury of your peers but I don't associate with cocksucking jamooks. I find you guilty of being a fraud, a phony, a spineless jellyfish, and a disappointment to your mother and father. I will pray heavily for your poor, misbegotten soul.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    OK – this is the last I’ll post on the subject and I’ll let Mr. Yoda have the last word if he so wishes. Apparently Yodameister makes a habit of banning folks arbitrarily. Really – reposting a SW thread that is on the *World* Wide Web is a serious violation? BTW – you did not supply the link to the SW rules where this particular rule is stated – please do so, so everyone will be aware of each and every rule and minute variation of each SW rule. I really doubt there is such a rule – it’s just a quirky Yodaism. I was not very familiar w/ this woose before but had heard various other TUSCLers complaining about him. I guess the picture is a bit clearer now – he is a northeasterner (Bostonian) and calls himself Yoda – ok – I guess I see it – he is probably one of those northeasterners that thinks his views and opinions are the most superior and above all others – and why thus he gets off on his little SW moderator shit and gives himself that “I’m the all knowing Yoda” nickname. Yoda – if you are going to be that big of a pussy - “then you might as well move to France with all the other pussies” (as so eloquently stated by Stan in a South Park episode).
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Yoda is a guy, but says the site is for dancers, but he himself isn't a dancer. Just from that you can tell the mind fuckness that goes on over there at stripperweb.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    The funny thing is that the moderation is supposed to be to keep SW "friendly" for strippers, a place to take a break from the disrespect that they constantly deal with. But it always seems to be the CUSTY moderators who ban people. Who has a STRIPPER moderator actually banned? Papi may from time to time express abstract support for the whole Whore/Madonna thing. But, in reality, any stripper worthy of the name can melt him like butter inside of 3 seconds.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    "I wish Founder would provide a "ignore everyone not ignoring yoda" button for me to press..."" Lol
  • Yoda
    10 years ago
    Really – reposting a SW thread that is on the *World* Wide Web is a serious violation? BTW – you did not supply the link to the SW rules where this particular rule is stated – please do so, so everyone will be aware of each and every rule and minute variation of each SW rule. Anyone here who is a member on SW has already seen the rule. If they choose to ignore it that's not my problem. The funny thing is that the moderation is supposed to be to keep SW "friendly" for strippers, a place to take a break from the disrespect that they constantly deal with. But it always seems to be the CUSTY moderators who ban people. Who has a STRIPPER moderator actually banned? The customer oriented sections of the site are moderated by customers so yes, we ban primarily customers. In the two years I've been a moderator no dancer has ever posted anything in any of the areas I moderate to warrant a ban. Three quarters of the site is intended for and moderated by women in the industry and, to be honest, since I can't post in those sections I don't bother to read them. There are plenty of dancers and cam girls banned on a regular basis. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it isn't happening. While I'm touched by the sudden interest in the way another site operates I think this has gone about as far as it can here.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Yoda, I doubt you'd last a day in the Miami Dolphins' camp
  • rh48hr
    10 years ago
    This post makes me glad I'm not on SW and I'm not remotely interested in reading anything on that site anyway.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I spent about 20 minutes on SW searching for this "rule" about cross-posting. Never cold find it. If it's hidden that well, wouldn't a warning have been more appropriate. Once again, please provide a link to the cross posting rule. All I found were things that all said "play nice because we don't want our feelings hurt"
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Damn, I've never seen this side of Papi! I don't know the rules of stripper-web because I've only browsed the site several times and never been a registered member, but this sounds like an abuse of power to me. I've heard a few TUSCL members mention that the moderators on stripper-web abuse their power. I was surprised to hear this because generally internet forum/discussion board moderators simply ban trolls and keep things in order. Regardless if he broke a rule or not, it's not that serious. If you really felt the need to ban someone for posting stripper-web threads onto TUSCL, you're taking your position as an INTERNET moderator WAAAAAAAAY too seriously.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’m just keeping it real Miami style :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I feel like Nelson Mandela – I’ve been wronged by the system (SW). A petition should be started on SW – “Free Papi” – “Free Papi” :)
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Sorry guys, but I just don't get it. I post on both sites under the same screen name and I have never had an issue. And to be clear, I have posted about almost everything, including OTC adventures, using cash to lever unwilling girls into OTC, my dislike of fake tits, the fact that I spend most of my money on willing girls, etc., etc. I have also disagreed with a number of dancer positions and Yoda and I do not always see eye to eye. The only things that they really ask is that members refrain from attacks, insults, trolling and a couple of other behaviors that might make their core constituency (dancers in case that was missed) less likely to want to use the site. Why these relatively minor requirements are so fucking difficult for some people to manage is honestly a mystery to me. And for you Internet tough guys who are pissed because you aren't allowed to give them shit anonymously on their own support site, I just ask: Really? Do you know how young most of those girls are and what their backgounds are like? They use that site as an emotional support tool. You middle aged men are really so fucked up in the head by these young and generally disadvantaged girls that you not only take their opinions personally, but need to go on their support site and give them more grief than they are already dealing with? Fucking seriously? Agree with him or not, this is exactly what Yoda is tasked from preventing. And all of this "fag" and "pussy" name calling is funny coming from some of the people in this group, especially those who are hiding behind multiple screen names for trolling purposes. And that most certainly applies to whoever is responsible for the Dougster character, a truly sackless wonder who uses that moniker to do what he doesn't have the balls to do under his longest standing screen name. At least Yoda came on here and sharde his thoughts without hiding under another character, even knowing (I am sure) that he would catch some heat for it. What a sad fucking testament it has been to read this fucking thread on here.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy: "Sorry guys, but I just don't get it. " Maybe because Yoda is just one of the dozens of aliases you post under?
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Cry me a river Rick. This is TUSCL, not Stripperweb. There is no need to suck his dick here like you do on Stripperweb.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Ban that faggot yoda
  • Yoda
    10 years ago
    Thank you rick. I appreciate your kind words.
  • founder
    10 years ago
    Just my 2 cents... the next time some of you are screaming for a moderator here, please come back and read this post.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    haha, founder I was one of those guys screaming for a moderator and I still hold that position even after this post. Usually moderators of internet forums don't go on power trips the way this Yoda guy has shown signs of doing. You can tell he takes it too seriously just based on the fact that he banned Papi for posting stripper-web threads onto TUSCL. That's petty shit. Get a life! Also, TUSCL not having a moderator is an extreme anomaly. I can't think of one message board/forum that I've visited, besides TUSCL, that doesn't have a moderator. That should tell you something.
  • Yoda
    10 years ago
    Well played founder, well played!
  • Yoda
    10 years ago
    "Also, TUSCL not having a moderator is an extreme anomaly. I can't think of one message board/forum that I've visited, besides TUSCL, that doesn't have a moderator. That should tell you something." What it tells me is that founder is smart enough to know that the bread and butter of TUSCL is and always will be the club data base and reviews. The chicken shit bickering, bashing and chest pounding that goes on in this section is of little value to the site so why bother wasting time and effort trying to find moderator(s). I'm sure that's why the individual chat boards dissapeared years ago as, without moderation, there was too much liability and possible backlash from club owners getting pissed when their clubs or dancers got trashed-as they often did. I pretty much dropped out of regular posting here many years ago but I still submit reviews reguarly and use the data base every time I travel. Hell, one of my long-time favorite dancers actually paid for a lifetime membership here many years ago simply because the club review data base was so important to her. She didn't even know there was a chat board here until I told her about it. The same holds true over at The Erotic Review. Hell, they got rid of their mods a couple of years ago and the message boards are all pretty much the wild west over there now. Why? Because the owners of the site recognize that the money on that site is in the review and escort data base, not in whinny guys complaining about review scores or escorts bitching about guys who don't take a shower and leave skid marks on their sheets. The only reason I came back to this board a few months ago was to see what that knitwit juicebox was posting here after he joined SW and made an ass out of himself. By the way, he's not banned on SW. He's just afraid to post because he registered 3 different identities and he has been warned that the next time any of them posts they will all be banned. That's in the rules too. Enjoy the freedom you have here boys and girls. Founder has given you a place to have some fun and keep you interested in the site so that you will keep coming back here to post reviews. Enjoy practicing your hate speak, bigotry and mysogony. Just remember that the rest of the world doesn't work like the TUSCL message board. Hell, not even the rest of the internet does.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    "You can do and say whatever the fuck you want to on this board. No one cares. SW has moderators and yes, posters are held accountable for breaking the site's rules. LMAO! Seems pretty simple to me..." TOO fucking bad the Assholes here can't be held accountable. That's why we need a Moderator here. Just like Yoda! LOL
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    Yoda: "Thank you rick. I appreciate your kind words." No problem. That's what rich, generous, successful people offer. Kind words. And we never fail point out that's why we do either. Just in case anyone missed it which would not be acceptable. Want to 69 later like we usually do?
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    Yoda: " Enjoy practicing your hate speak, bigotry and mysogony." And you enjoy your, ooops, I our, shared faggotry.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    RickDugan commented: "The only things that they really ask is that members refrain from attacks, insults, trolling and a couple of other behaviors that might make their core constituency (dancers in case that was missed) less likely to want to use the site" -- Rick, OK, that's fair enough, but then explain to me why Papi was banned. He did NONE of the above. Yoga has yet to provide us the evidence what Papi did wrong. My best guess was the thread he started Friday about the girl from SW asking if she could make it as a dancer. How is that trolling? Read her opening salutation. It starts out "Guys". She wants the customer's opinions, not the opinions of other dancers. So what harm was done with Papi's thread. She probably received more input from the answers here. Would either Yoda or Rick please respond why Papi was banned. Be specific, not just say "a violation of rules". Otherwise,I will have to agree with those that contend it was merely a power trip.
  • Gucci_Mane
    10 years ago
    Juicebox69 lives on !
  • Gucci_Mane
    10 years ago
    Ps yoder I'm older and wiser now....you now have 253 active and inactive accounts owned and created by me juicebox69 on your SW site.....happy hunting faggot
  • Gucci_Mane
    10 years ago
    Pss Yoder I'm going to pm you the above message Trolling 4 life bitch
  • Gucci_Mane
    10 years ago
    In all honesty papi Yoder probably banned you because he was freaking out that you could be Juicebox69...lol
  • Gucci_Mane
    10 years ago
    JC4L
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Great moderator Yoda is. Ban your ass he will.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    "I don't want to start censoring this board, but keep in mind that this is a STRIP CLUB site, and this topic has nothing to do with strip clubs." Any guesses at who said that? But hey, page views!
  • Yoda
    10 years ago
    First of all why would rick respond? He's not a moderator on SW, he's simply a customer who knows how to follow the forum rules that are posted and come up to be signed-off on when you join the forum. NO ONE, not even Papi can register for the site without clicking on and accepting the forum rules. If Papi clicked on them but chose not to read them that's really not my problem. Secondly, I don't actually owe you or anyone on THIS site any explanation of anything that happens on ANOTHER SITE. Who the fuck do you whack jobs think you are? It's a private site, just like this one, and the owners can do pretty much whatever they want. Just like this one. Get it out of your minds that the world wide web is some kind of fucking universal democracy. Whoever owns a website can make any rules they want.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Still no explanation? I don't care if you answer me, but I think in fairness you should at least send Papi a PM with a legitimate explanation.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Barack Hussein Yoda.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Does being moderator PAY anything? Cuz if not, why the fuck would anyone want to be one?
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    What difference does it make-Hillary Yoda.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    @Papi, your sw posts were great, I think yoda is right the f*ck out of it.
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    Yoda: "Yoda: "First of all why would rick respond? He's not a moderator on SW, he's simply a customer who knows how to follow the forum rules" I will respond, Yoda. Yes I am a guy who knows how to follow rules, at least when they are made by you, my boyfriend. Why did you fail to mention our relationship in your post? I hope you're not planning on leaving me for Troll_Defense_HQ. That would devastate me as much as my two big failures in my 20s did, so please don't! Yoda: "It's a private site, just like this one, and the owners can do pretty much whatever they want" Is anyone saying they can't? Like denying that you DID ban Papi? Yes you are ABLE to do it, but by exercising that ability it does mean that you are a complete faggot. We can and will call you out on it.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @deogol -- "Yoda is a guy, but says the site is for dancers, but he himself isn't a dancer. Just from that you can tell the mind fuckness that goes on over there at stripperweb." When you've got the Jedi mind powers you can bend the world to conform to any belief you have. Hmmmmm....use the force he did. Yes. Yes.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    This thread prompted me to scan some of the threads on SW. On the Blue side, one guy made a one-liner joke - ya know, the kind we see a hundred times a day here. Anyone could see it was joke (well anyone with a sense of humor). Guess who immediately posted a warning to "cut that out"!, or you'll be banned for life. The blue side is supposed to be for customers. Yet he still wields the heavy sword.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @govikings -- threads that bring up the dreaded "m" word always get a zillion replies. I suspect this one will as well. Papi is one of the level-headed non-rabble rousers here so I'm shocked to see him on a tirade. On another note...I mean c'mon Yoda-dude...isn't a banning a bit much? Dude cross posted. I can see the banning of folks that *actually* troll. If the point of SW is to have a place where strippers can post without being attacked (I assume that is the point...) I can understand the ban hammer. But, of course, you can do whatever you want 'cos you're a moderator. Your prerogative. Just sayin' you'd be more popular here if you sent a PM politely askin' Papi to stop. He's a nice dude. I suspect he would have done so (or at least asked the parameters of what is allowed and made a choice regarding whether he wanted to stay).
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @Founder: The problem is that the people, more accurately, "person", who lobby most vociferously for a moderator here don't just want moderation, they want to *be* the one doing the moderating. They want the ability to do to many of us what yoda has done to Papi. Fortunately, that type of moderation would probably put a crimp in what I believe to be your goal with this site, so we'll likely never see it. Besides, only you and I are qualified to do the moderation job correctly, right? :)
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    george- Can't speak for others, but I wouldn't want to be the moderator. Do I want moderation? Yes. But it's not like I'm going to stop posting here if it doesn't happen, it's not THAT big of a deal. The main reason I think this discussion board would benefit from having a moderator is because they could clean up/ban all the trolls who sometimes bombard this discussion board with stupid, troll type threads all at once- thus ruining the place. Just for kicks, let's assume that Papi did break a rule. Any REASONABLE person would realize that something as minor as posting stripper-web threads onto TUSCL wouldn't warrant a ban. Yoda giving a warning to Papi is all that needed to be done. Although I know it's unlikely, I have a feeling Yoda is getting paid to be a moderator at stripper-web. I know that sounds silly, but if he's not getting paid, I don't get why he would take being a moderator of an internet forum SO seriously. Plus, I don't think Yoda realized that banning Papi for this type of petty shit can result in a backlash on stripper-web. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @GoVikings -- I'm a firm believer that people can self organize without the need for a moderator, at least under certain circumstances. So I respectfully disagree with you regarding the need (or desirability) of a moderator here. I can get wanting to ban dudes that actively troll over at stripperweb. If strippers want to have a place to discuss customer shit and not suffer attacks I'm down with it. If there's fear that cross posting will attract folks they don't want I can even understand that. Hell, even if Yoda wants to ban arbitrarily that is his prerogative as a moderator. But don't be shocked when people here call you out on it. A lot of the crazy shit here makes me laugh. That's why I read and post. Sometimes I'm interested in the perspective people have, even when I think they're totally wrong. If people say stuff I don't like I can ignore it. If they constantly say stuff I don't find interesting or funny I can ignore them. That said, I would like to see less of the pointless attacks. If you're going to attack be funny, and lay off folks that don't want to engage. A lot of folks are going to ignore these comments, but -- if they go too far -- I can ignore them.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    zipman68, I respect your position of not wanting a moderator. But if "people could self organize without the need for a moderator" as you said, then why do ALL the forums/discussion boards (besides this one) have moderators? That's my overall point. Whether an individual agrees with moderation or not, there's a reason why moderators exist. They exist to maintain order and ban people who are obvious trolls, whose sole purpose is to try to ruin the community. I'm not trying to sound like someone who's constantly whining for a moderator (because I'm not doing that), I just think you guys are missing the point of WHY all discussion boards/forums have moderators. By the way, I can ignore threads that I find stupid/don't interest me too. If you notice, I never post in many of the threads that trolls create on this site. But there comes a point where everything reaches a limit/breaking point. Once you have too many stupid threads created by trolls and chaos on the forum, it becomes an unproductive waste of time and it also discourages other members from posting here.
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    @rick that's exactly the problem, yoda is your kindred spirit in some ways, he looks for extras and OTC. Papi is a custy that a non-extras, non-OTC, SW-condoned dancer can bank with. SW moderation is supposed to be about keeping the site friendly for non-P4P strippers. So why do they have custy moderators? The custy moderators seem to be P4P hounds, finding excuses to ban any custy who is OK with just a basic LD.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I hope I don’t run into Yoda outside of a club at 2:00 a.m. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I think me and Yoda should handle this like gentlemen. A few days ago I posted a thread about the George Zimmerman celebrity boxing match being cancelled and how some TUSCLers which it would have gone thru. Well don’t despair – I hereby challenge Yoda to a celebrity boxing match (TUSCL vs SW) at a neutral site (let’s say Vegas). Yoda – you bring your hos and your blue-side limp-dicks and I’ll bring my TUSCLers. I am about to send a PM to Dougster and Juice to see if they will work as my trainers and get me ready for the match. Let’s get it on!!! :)
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    ^^^ *** PAPI GONNA SLAM DUNK THAT FAGGOT YODA ***
  • Yoda
    10 years ago
    "What’s with this Yoda faggot ?" Anyone who starts a conversation thread with a title like this is incapable of being a gentleman.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I agree Yodameister – and it def is not my style – I have over 3500 PL comments on this site; and that is the 1st time I’ve ever directed that word towards anyone on here (or outside of here). But as Rambo said – “YOU DREW FIRST BLOOD” :) And btw – I respect your sexual orientation (jab jab)
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Yoda, your last post was utter bullshit. Get the fuck out.
  • Yoda
    10 years ago
    Well see, we agree on something...
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Yoda, for someone who claims not to care what anyone here thinks, you sure do spend a lot of time addressing what it is those people think. Of course, you have every *right* to do so, it just seems to me that apathy wouldn't normally generate that volume of response.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ Yeah – when I posted this thread – I never expected to start a mini anti-Yoda war – I thought it’d get maybe 4 or 5 responses from those that have a history w/ Yoda – I guess Yoda defending his honor by responding is what may have added fuel to the thread.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    I still believe totally in the need for a Moderator here to clean out the Assholes.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^interesting phrasing, Alucard.
  • shanny72
    10 years ago
    I love me some titties. So do you.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    @alutard: I'm sure Yoda is dying to clean out many assholes... with his tongue.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Nice one Big D.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    "interesting phrasing, Alucard." If that's what it takes to get my comments read...
  • chemjb714
    10 years ago
    It seems Yoda hasn't responded with the exact rule Papi broke. I googled "rules of Stripperweb" and found this. [view link] The fourth item on this list is: Do NOT Be Annoying All members are expected to respect and promote positivity within our community. Treat all members with respect and in a mature manner. Direct or indirect insults, personal attacks, and baiting may result in posts being removed and/or your account being banned. Do not use our "Thank You" feature to encourage negative behavior. Do not cross post. Do not bump messages. Do not SPAM. Do not advertise outside of the appropriate areas. It does say "Do not cross post". At least now you know which rule was broken. I don't know why Yoda didn't post this himself, since Papi asked to see the rule. I guess if he had, it would have counted as cross posting, and Yoda would have to ban himself.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Chem: " I guess if he had, it would have counted as cross posting, and Yoda would have to ban himself." Hilarious! Yeah, I guess if that faggot Yoda wants to be really clever he can interpret any single word which appears here that also appeared on stripperweb as a cause to ban... Actually can't wait to get home because rickdugan once posted a link to one if his threads from stripperweb. Let's see if Yoda decides rickdugan needs to be banned from that once I post a link to Dugan's post here. :-)
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Thanks Chem. Good eye. I scanned over the rules but missed the cross-posting mention under "Do not be annoying".
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Thank you chem – good job on finding that exhaustive list of rules. IDK if I would have had the patience to read thru all that fine print – but it is what SW is.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Although – as the rules state: “… Do not cross post. Do not bump messages …” With SW having so many different forums – my 1st thought would have been that they did not want to have the same thread across their different forums. But – it is what SW is :)
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Papi, Has Yoda ever responded what was the thread you cross-posted? I'm guessing it was this one. [view link] But as I said earlier, she said "Guys".... She wanted our input, now the other dancers. So what's wrong? Did you note she edited it yesterday and took down the photos.
  • chemjb714
    10 years ago
    From [view link] "Crossposting is usually practiced when material is relevant and of interest to the readers of more than one newsgroup. However sometimes it is used maliciously to begin a thread between newsgroups whose readers are likely to have violently differing opinions, in the hope of provoking a conflict. This is a form of trolling." My guess is that this would be the reasoning behind their rule. I would be interested to hear if anyone on this site wound up reading one of your posts and then going to stripperweb to cause trouble. If this was the case, Yoda's ban would make some sense. i don't recall him mentioning any trouble as a result of your posts though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    @ moto: As with most TUSCLers – I normally only look at SW from time to time when I’m bored and TUSCL is slow – so I have not checked it out lately `till chem’s post a few minutes ago. The rule *is* there – but who the hell reads thru all that crap especially if one goes on there w/o any ill purposes in mind. As I mentioned in another thread; I was well aware about “playing nice” and being polite while on SW; and I def followed those rules the few times I posted there on the blue side. I still think what Yoda did and the way he did it was douche. Really – who is aware of all the fine print; or goes looking for it; while on a website. He should’ve been less of a puss, IMO – and just sent me a PM directing me to the rule and asking me to refrain from it in the future – instead I got an email from “Yoda57US” (his nickname on SW) letting me know I have a SW PM from him. I thought it would be him wanting to discuss a topic or w/e – but nope – as soon as I log in to SW read the PM – I get a “you’ve been banned for trolling” message and I obviously can’t log in – I thought that was just a douche way to go about it and it could have been handled differently than Yoda jumping to attention when anyone on SW is in a bad menstrual mood.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Is posting more than once in a thread there considered a "Bump"?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Not if one has something of value to add and is not just posting any ole thing to bump up the thread. – IMO.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    @Yoda: You are welcome, but I was really just calling it like I see it. We don't see eye to eye on certain issues, as you well know, and I'll admit that I might be a little less Law and Order with the Junkie Forum if I were in your shoes. But at the end of the day, you are doing exactly what you have been tasked to do, which is to keep the predominantly 40+ year old (and often much older) customers from harassing the mostly 20-something year old girls who use that site for advice and support. I'll never understand how some middle aged guys become such pussies that they need to vent at young strippers on their own support site, but they do exist and what you are doing is necessary to keeping that site useful for its constituency. @ibb: You are mistaken in your "kindred spirits" comment. Yoda and I share dramatically different views when it comes to sourcing p4p from strippers. His strong preference is to seek it from escorts and leave strip clubs for the warm-up and/or other things, while everyone here knows my preferences. Some might say that his view on this is very much in line with some of the seasoned dancers who post on SW, yet he has not brought the hammer down on a variety of posts I have made relating to OTC, including some posted in the pink section that included some frank discussions relating to the topic. It is all about approach.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    is this a thread to bash a member? I thought we've long matured and gotten past that. Guess I missed nothing. Folks, no matter what you say, it won't change Yoda's opinion or how he posts. Don't see why we bother.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    "is this a thread to bash a member? I thought we've long matured and gotten past that" NO, too many immature Assholes here who have no wish to act with maturity, nor is there anything here to compell grown up behavior.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy: "@Yoda: You are welcome, but I was really just calling it like I see it [...] But at the end of the day, you are doing exactly what you have been tasked to do" If you really think that way, RickyBoy, then, since you have also cross-posted from stripperweb onto, your ass should also be banned, won't you agree?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "which is to keep the predominantly 40+ year old (and often much older) customers from harassing the mostly 20-something year old girls" I've spent very, very little time on SW, but isn't Yoda a mod on the "blue" (customer) side of the site? If what you say is such a problem, why even have a customer section? Just keep the pink dancer side and shut down the blue side.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ If the guys over there can't follow simply darn rules, that may well happen motorhead.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Let me get this straight-Yoda and Alucard are allowed to call people pussies, assholes, whack jobs, and chickenshit but one fag makes you two go insane in the membrane? Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me. Remember that.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ and don't forget RickyBoy. Starts a paragraph complaining about those who call others pussies, then by the end of it is calling others pussies himself. Classic RickyBoy to contradict himself so quickly and not even realize he did it or think others would catch on.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Forget it boys.Yoda is from the set that says"My ancestors came over on the Mayflower."There's no talking to idiots like him.Yoda=Masshole.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    It's certainly Yoda's call as to how he handles a suspected violation that is over a year old, but analogizing what I did to what papi did is very silly. I included a link to a thread that I started, was focused primarily on my own trials and tribulations and which was housed in the Junkie Forum, the least sensitive and moderated part of that site. The only person likely to feel any sensitivity to what was in that thread was me. Conversely, Papi thought that it was a tremendous idea to post, for the entertainment and titillation of other 40+ year old men a link to a thread created by a young girl who was using the site to figure out whether she should pursue a job as a stripper. No doubt that the pic that she included influenced Papi's thinking. And he took the link from a part of SW that is reserved for adult entertainers and in which men are not allowed to post at all. Imagine the sensitivity levels and potential damage that could have resulted from what he did were the young girl in question ever to learn of it. Not even close to apples to apples. And Moderators are also provided with discretion as to how vigorously they enforce the rules. The simple fact of the matter is that what Papi did was pretty damned crappy.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Ah, so Yoda does have discretion here and acted nit because he had to due to some rule but because he, personally, didn't like the opinions stated. As we have been saying all along that makes him a faggot on a power trip. I guess something RickyBoy sympathizes with hence sucking Yoda's dick so hard in this thread.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Actually, Papi and nearly eveyone else in the thread was very complementary. Not sure what RickyBoy is talking about middle-aged PLs picking on her. Huh???? I think Papi probably has it right. Yoda has some Financial interest beyond just his desire to cornhole any stripper that will let him, or he didn't like some other opinion Papi stated at some point. Because that thread is completely benign. Your apology for him makes no sense, RickyBoy.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    @Fraudster: I cannot speak for Yoda, but I strongly suspect that Papi was banned because he made this girl, and her search for advice from dancers, the topic of conversation and potential ridicule on this site. Please read above again, more slowly if you need to. I'm guessing that what he did struck at the heart of exactly the type of thing that the cross posting prohibition (in Item 4 of the Rules for those of you who are as reading challenged as Fraudster and still cannot find it) was intended to prevent. As far as the rest, I don't suck up to anybody and yoda and I have certainly had our share of disagreements on SW. But I will also say that I think that yoda is doing a good job as a Moderator. @motor: Yoda also moderates the Customer Conversation and Picture Post sections, both of which are on the pink side. The place where certain middle aged men seem to have trouble with the rules is Customer Convo., which is designed to be a place where dancers can interact with customers in a somewhat controlled environment. Why old guys feel the need to get nasty with young girls on a stripper support site is beyond me, but it happens all too often. And the funny thing is that, when they get banned, they come back over here and claim that it was their opinions that were the problem, not their behavior. ;)
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    This thread is a perfect example of why my in person conversations with fellow strip clubbers during the past 38 years remains at zero.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Read the thread RickyBoy. Papi starts off by saying he likes her and nearly everyone agrees. No harm to this supposedly fragile young flower you want to portray Yoda as defending. In fact, probably a boost to her. Given no harm done and you acknowledge that your lover Yoda has discretionary power, why not just a warning at most or ignore it completely until some harm done?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion