tuscl

A "Stripper Gene"?

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
This may be a broad generalization, but I have observed two things common to dancers. (At least a statistically significant amount of the time).

A. Dancers have unemployed boyfriends
B. Dancers do an extraordinary amount for their kids

It's almost as if strippers are genetically predisposed helping others and dancing provides an easy means to get the money to do so.

Regarding (B). Not only to dancers seem to heap lavish gifts upon their kids but I've noticed other things to. Like most dancers won't let their kids ride the school bus like normal kids. They feel compelled to take them to school or they are a failure as a mom.

32 comments

• jester214
    11 years ago
    I think if you see those things then they are results of their occupation and not the other way around.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I will readily agree with B.
    But I don't agree with A., since I have not had any strippers readily admit to it. But then again it could just be my circumstances that had them denying it. Whatevah.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Yes the girls like to treat their little ones like princes and princesses. Kinda like how they're treated in the club.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Dancer boyfriends are usually fucked up. They are uneducated and unemployed and addicted to alcohol and drugs. Many have been in trouble with the law.

Strippers do seem to love their kids, but they are not the best mothers. They indulge their children and do not discipline them. They buy their kids a lot of junk, but do not act as good role models.
  • sflguy123
    11 years ago
    For the life of me I never talked about a strippers kids with her.

But then again I don't think most strippers I've spent any real time with had kids. I go younger and the signs of birth giving(stretch marks, C-section scar etc) turn me off to her.

But A I agreed with in another post
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2… strippers "I've talked to about their BFs fall into three categories:
    1) Currently or formerly behind bars
    2) Deadbeats w/o a job
    3) Blue colar type jobs(ie mechanic, roofer, lawn care)"
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I have no idea about B, but regarding A actually a lot of stripper boyfriends have jobs, they are drug distributors.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I'm gonna go on a limb here and throw an analsys. Generally speaking, regardless of color, especially since the strip club venue is dominated by white people (to be blunt), the girls generally come from low income backgrounds. Some had poor choices made in life for them or they did it to themselves. They chose or were unable to get a decent education and apply themselves further than they already are. But they also want to gain those celebrity dollars but due to their limited skillset, they have a difficult time going about it, but they know one thing and that's how to doll themselves up real nice to get a man's attention. And thus easy money and lazy women. This is especially true for the American women because they been conditioned to think of themselves so privelege that it's an upset for them to be working at all and they should just be given money without much effort, but the real world said NO, you need to give back SOMETHING to the communitiy.

As for the few that actually come from a decent background, I don't know, they're lazy and/or slick and now how to work the system as women to get further in life. Case in point, the multiple stories on this forum about former dancers turned professional workers (like doctors, lawyers, managers etc. Not pro hookers). And for those from the rich lives, I have no answer but their just stupid dumbasses who thinks every unformal thing is badass
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    A. My ATF once said "from the time I was 14 or 15 I've always been drawn to "bad boys"". They're more exciting, carefree and risk takers.
    B. Guilt is a great motivator. If the children have been ignored, neglected or even abused, the parent compensates with over indulgence of material things.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Not sure about B. I also think that unless you see them do it, it's probably stripper shit.

Estafador I think you threw out a hypothesis, nothing really got analyzed and you didn't show any data.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Yes we see a lot evidence of A & B in strippers, but I think the generalization isn't bound by occupation. Attraction to bad boys (exciting, carefree and risk takers) applies to ~ 90% of civie women I've wasted time on. Plus, there are plenty of gainfully employed women out there with bum ass BFs. The overwhelming majority of women do an extraordinary amount for their kids regardless of profession. The only correlation I would expect is that strippers would tend to buy their kids affects (material things) or love them in trivial ways instead of actually being a good parent, probably because the didn't have an example to learn from growing up, viscous cycle repeats.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    way OT...

hum... so do my comments suggest that I hate women??? could the xATF be right?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Esta, right on bro.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Three Detroit strippers I know are single moms with Facebook pages filled with photos of their children. Each woman is a part-time model or hostess, with new cars and heavy out of town travel schedules. It seems that the adoration of their children is compensation for the fatherless existence and traveling to meet the demands of stripping in Miami or Las Vegas.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Maybe the exceptions but I know 2 that do not have custody of their kids due to run ins with the law.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    @mjx01- no, I don't see anything in your posts that seem misogynistic at all.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I believe that the gene could exist, in previous generations before SC's, I'm sure they were employed as whores in whore houses.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Sure they are paying for admiration in both cases just like PLs do. In money on these two cases, but in strip clubs they pay for the admiration by offering up sexual related services which for most these days includes sex.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm too busy getting Strippers out of their jeans to worry about their DNA.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    My ATF has no kids, but her B/F's have all been losers. Violent drug dealers and one was a gun runner.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Belle Watley, the brothel madam in "Gone With the Wind," told Melanie Wilkes that she had a son who was away in school. Presumably she was paying the tuition.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    One of those surreal moments in strip cu discussions, I once had a dancer point out to me all the other dancers in the club who took their kids to the circus together the day before. If the dad's in the crowd that day only knew they were surrounded by strippers!!!
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Former First Ladys and famous millionaire wives must be strippers.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    Barbara Bush stripped?
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I think its more nurture than nature.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    As far as A goes, there are a few dancers at the club I go to who I know have loser bfs. At least one, who is a major cutie, has an imprisoned druggie for a bf. I think that early abuse may be a big factor in these disfunctional relationships - the really don't have any higher expectations for their relationships.

As far as B goes, most of my favorite dancers have been mothers. I think, though I'm not sure, that one of my current favs had an unexpected pregnancy at 17 or 18. She comes out of a good and loving home. She started stepping about a year ago because she could make enough to support her 4-year old son and go to school. She shares custody with her ex, who I think was pretty much an idiot to walk out on this woman. She walked out of her first SC job when the shift manager told her she had to do an extra shift despite the fact that she had to pick up her child. She has an exit plan worked out.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Argh! Stripping, not stepping
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Sorry but as a divorce lawyer and a custody investigator the idea that buying children material goods makes one a good parent is simply ignorant. Same with driving them places. Teaching kids that you can buy love, or that presents equate with love sends the wrong message. Failing to allow children to become independent by doing for them what they should do for themselves raises the incompetent adults and lousy parents we've seen from the last two generations.
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    "I think its more nurture than nature"

Are we talking a wager, Randolph?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    In my family, our nature was to butcher not to nurture.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I think we just need to give up plumbing the depths of the stripper soul. The one thing pretty much all strippers have in common is that they're non-conformists. But it's in the nature of non-conformity that there are huge variety of ways of doing it. There is not one common stripper soul to plumb.

I don't know any strippers well. Gawker and a few others here have really been close to their favs, and can tell us who those PARTICULAR women are. But most dancers are NEVER close to ANY regular. That right there tells you not even those rare custies like Gawker can say anything about the "typical" stripper.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Environmental impact IMHO.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @ime why is it YOU? Only you demand ME? ONLY ME of evidence. I would think many would realize that I don't care enough to take an hour to give out some exemplary evidence (of course this is the part where someone says never say never). If you don't agree, just say so man sheesh.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion