tuscl

Urban vs. Rural - SCs And Life

It has dawned on me after a few years in this hobby that I have yet to meet a down-home, farm girl stripper. I have taken three different dancers to my farm for fun. For each one of them it was a like a visit to a different planet. Many strippers that I have met have a gushing sentimentality about animals and are appalled when I tell them how I shoot deer, cats, rabbits, and other pests that infest my yard (some contributors to our discussion board are also disgusted with this practice of mine). One dancer that I entertained at my farm had no idea where potatoes came from. She was fascinated to see me dig fresh potatoes for our evening BBQ. Lord knows what her thoughts might have been about the steaks that I served her that evening. I am certain that she didn't really associate those tasty rib eyes with the cute calves gamboling in the pastures along the road to my farm.

I live in both the urban world and the rural world but I am much happier in the rural world. What say you guys?

Anybody ever meet a hayseed stripper?

26 comments

• ime
    11 years ago
    Southern US has plenty of them.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Lots of great BBQS down south too. You should visit.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Once I wore a Browning hat to a club and a dancer started talking about how she loves to go deer hunting and shoot guns in the mountains
  • TheNakedBachelor
    11 years ago
    You'd like the Midwest. In my state we grow two things: corn, and strippers. If you don't know a civie that doubles as a dancer, you're prolly not from around here. And chances are she likes to shoot guns, hunt, camp, off-road and fish. (And she prolly has a red-neck boyfriend with a gun so don't get any ideas).
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Maybe farm girls in Canada are too SMART to get caught up in the Web of the Stripper's life.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    No farm girl strippers for me. I saw enough ignorant, be-nighted West Virginia pussy when I was young.

My grandparents were farmers and my parents always had a big vegetable garden. Where I grew up, everybody hunted deer and rabbits and squirrels. But I couldn't get away fast enough. I don't want to dig in the dirt, and I haven't shot a gun anywhere except a gun range in 40-some years.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Rural, all the way. And ime is correct, but there are plenty of either. Pick your poison. :)
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    While I've known plenty of redneck strippers, some of whom grew up in a small town, I don't think any of them genuinely came from a farm. The odd thing about my favorite club is despite its rural location, pretty much all the strippers come from a big city.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I knew one South Carolina stripper that gave up stripping to go back to farming.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I would walk away if I ever did. Hate country bumkins. The way they talk is annoying.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    As annoying as the yankee talk?
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Folks, I am a card carrying member of PETA.

People Eating Tasty Animals!
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    The closest I've come to meeting country gals were strippers who lived in a trailer park. I suspect the rural babes tend to find jobs outside the sex industry.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The biggest difference between urban and rural is the smell. The city smells like garbage and pollution while the country smells like horse/cow shit(depending on where you live).
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    I met a stripper once at a small town club, she claimed she lived on a ranch an hour away, further into the depths of rural boonies USA. I was skeptical but she told me one of her greatest joys of living out there was when it snowed and she could jump in her truck and plow out the 3/4 mile driveway :D Nothing else she said that night I took seriously, but the ranch thing I kinda believed lol

• rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Met more than a few in South Carolina and Jacksonville, FL. They can be a real experience. ;)
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Yep the southern states have a bunch of them.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    There's several around here. My SB was a farm girl. Grew up out west on a horse ranch.

@Alucard: "Maybe farm girls in Canada are too SMART to get caught up in the Web of the Stripper's life."

So you're saying that only stupid girls become strippers? So that means all the dancers who've sucked your dick are...
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    gmd: " So you're saying that only stupid girls become strippers?"

Just more misogynistic statements from alutard. I guess he figures his gig of trying to hide that part of himself was busted anyway, so he might as well show all his true colors now. LMFAO@that moron.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Farming/farmers seem to be a minute percentage of today’s population – 50+ years; it was probably much more common for one to know folks who farmed/lived-on-farms.

I lived in Dallas, TX for ~10 years. Texas is a huge state w/ many many small towns sometimes not that far from the city. While living in Dallas; I did meet quite a few dancers that were either from small towns or currently lived in small towns and commuted to the city for dancing – but I don’t recall them living on farms per se.

Overall IME; I often found the small town girls friendlier and more down to earth and much less of a ROB.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    DandyDan hit the nail on the head. Plenty of redneck strippers from rural areas or small-medium towns, but very few actual "farmgirls". Given the small number of true farms in this country it's really not surprising.

As far as rural life... Eh, I enjoy it in the short term but am really a city/suburb kind of guy. I would like to have a rural vacation home at some point, but more of a mountain cabin than a farm/ranch.

You think they get upset about rabbits and deer Art? Try telling them about putting down a horse.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m def a “no hands in the dirt” white-collar city guy.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I grow cucumbers
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    unless you live in an area with there is a large concentration of farming, the odds are against meeting a real "farm girl" as opposed to just a hick from the holler.

OT... I live in a rural area because I just can't see myself dealing with the day-to-day BS of a 'real' city. I can't stand city traffic and noise. I don't want to worry about city crime and other ills. Too bad rural life lacks the population density for much in the was of SC options.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I have a compound bow and if I told dancers I've shot and killed some animals, they might think I was either a hunter or a maniac. I don't meet any farm girls any more.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Feral cats are fair game I supposed but shooting somebody's pet is fucked up.

There are lots of strippers who have gun/shooting fetishes. I've only met one who was into hunting that I know of.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion