tuscl

getting a reputation with the dancers

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 9:18 PM
Had an interesting experience last week. I was just sitting by myself avoiding dancers ...lack of money, when a very cute Blondel Russian dancer comes up to me and introduces herself to me...-I went to return the favor when she says 'Oh I know who you are"...I thought that was interesting.She told me she was friends with a dancer who likes my techniques. She said her friend told her everything about me and wanted to see if it was true. Well after half of the first song she said I was everything she expected. Has anyone else had to live up to a reputation from other dancers?

18 comments

• mjx01
    11 years ago
    Sounds like a great sales pitch strategy.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    ....what expectations were these? Care to divulge to us because I could have been certain all they cared about was the money.
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    Dude, she played you.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Yes, a Puerto Rican dancer I know told the other dancers in the club I had a big dick. How she found out, I have no idea........
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I was recommended once by an 30's something dancer to another. The newer dancer wasn't as good as the one that recommended me.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    In this instance, I agree with Yoda that you were played a bit. Having said that, dancers have been known to run their mouths, especially those Russian girls (with each other). Since you club in NJ and Staten Island, I'm guessing that the Russian that you dealt with comes with other girls from Brooklyn and, given my experiences with them, I have no doubt that they gossip routinely about customers.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Lol you were played. I guess she figures its gotta work at least some of the time.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    Yes I have a rep in my favorite club for being nice and respectfull in the club. When I'm in the club I'm not looking for extras. Just my personal preference. I prefer my extras be OTC.
  • GCMan
    11 years ago
    You got
  • GCMan
    11 years ago
    You were played ! Lol
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I too am curious about the special abilities, you can only make us better men for sharing.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I too have a special ability that dancers gossip about with one another. It's called a fat wallet.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    Anytime a dancer says just the right thing to get you super-psyched to get a dance with her, your assumption should be that she's in sales mode. Or, IOW, you got played :) The girls *do* talk about customers, especially to their besties, so it's certainly possible -- even probable -- that your girl told her friend about your special talent. We just don't know if she said, "he likes to suck on my eyebrows -- and you know what, it feels pretty good" or "he likes to suck on my eyebrows -- it's fucking weird, but if I tell him how awesome it is, he gives me extra dances, so you should use that in your hustle".
  • berge1
    11 years ago
    OK..i hear all your points but I was not played.I had $40 to my name that night. Not quite enough for her to get rich. Her friend, my old favorite was very into my ability to make her cum. we did many OTC for no extra money. She was addicted to my tongue and touch. Most OTC took place in her house (n9 need for hotel room fees)... she was so into it she once came into the LD room to tell the dancer I was with how good I was. the new one has already set up an OTC at her place and promised not to tell the old one. I have to tell you I am old, overweight, not at all goodlooking, but I know how to please. She actually said she was surprised to find out how good I ws because I sure didn't look it. A long time ago, Richard Pryor said in his comedy routine, If you make a girl have a screaming Orgasm, you own her ass. It's true... but guys it has to be a real orgasm.... you should learn to tell the real from the fake. another thing to learn is anatomy...get familiar with that area. and be gentle... By the way being a good kisser helps.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    It's not OTC if it's for free. That's what we call fucking.
  • berge1
    11 years ago
    thanks for the definition ,,,,
  • Dain
    10 years ago
    Yes, several times one dancer has told others about me. One said, "Word is around here that you are well-endowed. If you need a dance, I'm ready." No sales pitch, just a statement. I was flattered. Another girl recommended me to her grilfriend on the floor and said something about my "style." The new girl, afterwards, said, "I like your style." A third came to the booth after her friend took her recommendation of me, just to see if I was performing as advertised. I was. The new one rewarded her by sucking her titties while riding me. I loved it!
  • bob5678
    10 years ago
    Wow lol she played you hard.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion