tuscl

Favorite Stripper Outfits

Clackport
Washington
Monday, December 30, 2013 6:23 AM
I'm such a fan of all the different outfits strippers wear. •schoolgirl outfit •gown •skirt •corset •fishnets •stockings •leggings •bustier •boy shorts •bra and panty •thong •Christmas outfit •etc.... What is your favorite outfit on a stripper? I would have to go with corset or fishnets with some nice high heels.

33 comments

• GoVikings
    11 years ago
    School girl/ cheerleader is my fav
    11 years ago
    What's wrong with corset AND fishnets with some nice high heels. Cheerleader doesn't do it for me. But schoolgirl outfits, properly done, are a big turn on. I also like the Lingerie night at one of my hangouts. I'm not up on all the "technical" terms but enjoy the frilly baby doll and camisole pieces along with the bra and panties.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "What is your favorite outfit on a stripper?" Nakedness!! LOL!
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I prefer any outfit that can be removed in under 10 seconds
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    On a stripper.... School girl, Nice gown (nothing under), Bikini with a thong, Booty shorts I am ok with but would rather seen them on a girlfriend.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    If she has anything more covering than a bra and a thong, I'll probably wait till I see her stage dance before I decide if I want a lapper.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    As always for me, it is the cocktail gown and strappy fuck-me shoes.
  • BigCodyCooper
    11 years ago
    Her birthday suit
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    As I've mentioned before, a men's oxford style shirt, with tails just long enough to cover her butt and kitty, with nothing underneath.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    ATF's Xmas outfit, bra, short skirt without thing, another favorite wearing a French maid minidress and skimpy thing.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    Fishnet bodystockings get my heart thumping Other than that, anything but gowns are fine. I get turned on by asses and that area between her navel and her pussy, so she just has to pick an outfit that complements those areas for her bodytype ... could be thong for some girls, boyshorts for others, etc
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The schoolgirl doesn't do it for me. I've already been with Catholic school girls in my youth. No need for a 38 year old man to be turned in by an outfit meant for minors.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Great list! Too bad most strippers wear bikinis or padded bras, or both, lol!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    @govikings- me and you usually have the same exact taste when it comes to women and strip clubs, but the cheerleader thing just doesn't do it for me. @59- Thanks for catching that, I meant to say fishnets and corset.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I don’t have a thing for outfits. A dancer w/ a great bod walking around naked thus a lot more for me than any outfit. But if I had to choose then something that covers up the least: + micro thong + full body fishnet – especially when the dancer has big nipples that poke thru the fishnet – yum!!!
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I once saw a stripper dressed as a nun
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    And I once saw a nun dressed as Madonna (cone breasts & all ). She sang (lip synced) "Like a Virgin"
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I love a well endowed 18 yo in a wife beater and nothing else. At Halloween time the dancers dressed like nurses will definitely bank offa me.
  • AnonymousJim
    11 years ago
    Count me squarely in the cheerleader camp, though I've never seen a girl dressed as one in a club. If one did, and she didn't have hooves, she'd get all my money. Praying for the Halloween when there's a girl in the club wearing a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders' costume. I like the schoolgirl thing, too, as well as the teacher/naughty librarian. Naughty nurse ain't bad, either, as is Daisy Duke county girl. I'd take a lapper from a girl in a Hooters waitress outfit, too. Basically, I love Halloween, at least the women in sexy costumes part. Beyond that, though, a nice gown beats something trashy any day.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I'm not sure if any outfit does anything special for me over any other outfit. It depends on the girl wearing it as much as anything. I do have one thing to say for sure, though, which is a girl in a simple black dress ALWAYS gets me. I say that because one of the more grotesque dancers I ever met wore one and sold me a lap dance, which evolved into a HJTC. I don't see too many girls in simple black dresses anymore, though.
  • Logan2013
    11 years ago
    Wet T-shirt
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I'm 22, I have no desire to see another school girl. Doubt I ever will in the future Corset with the stockings, garter and high heels Secretary outfit Teacher look Race Car uniform Particular dresses and skirts Belly shirt and skirt That's all I've seen/can think of for now.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Let hone down from the above to my favorite... Asian schoolgirl! As an aside, my ATF (Asian) once did the corset thing. Problem (I like the problem) was, getting it off quickly and putting it on after her stage set. The latter part is where I had my enjoyment. :)
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    @Esta- I would probably empty my bank account on a stripper that had on a race car uniform. Unfortunately I've never seen one.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    At a Halloween party at the Roosevelt about 4 years ago, this banging ass brunette was dressed up as Captain Morgan. I would live to pillage the 7 seas with that lass.
  • James1557
    11 years ago
    I am definitely a fan of a gown and nothing underneath.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I prefer a simple bra/panties type outfit. It can be a bikini, thong, boyshorts, lingerie style, whatever. I'm not that particular. I don't like fishnet or anything else that stays on during a stage show/private dance, with the exception of a small thong/g-string type bottom in clubs where its required. I'm really not too concerned with footwear either. That's not to say occasionally a dancers outfit won't get my attention, but for the most part I prefer simple.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    sexy secritary
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I don't know how it was for you fellas back in high school,l (I have a pretty good idea though) but growing up, the reality was that cheerleaders were far from the most attractive girls at school. Half of t hem were losers and none of the football team dated them. I been to 4 different high schools fyi too. It was all media hype that geared toward skinny little walking sticks that needed to eat.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    @Estafador- At my high school, the cheerleaders were generally the ugly girls who needed a club to join, so I'm with you there. I'm not sure any of them were the cool kids, FWIW. Some of them could even have been reasonably described as fat. The hot girls joined the dance team and they were the cool kids, or at least the ones they dated. Of course, that meant I had a snowball's chance in hell with them, not that I didn't try with one of them. OTOH, college cheerleaders, IMO, are hot, or at least cute.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    DD/Esta, You fellows must have attended some really sad HS. Our cheerleaders were mostly all the most sought after females on campus.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I agree with Esta and Dandy Dan, when I was in high school the cheerleaders were generally not that good looking. We have quite a list of stripper outfits: •race car uniform •nurse outfit •fishnets •bustier •dress •gown •bra and panty •thong •bikini •secretary outfit •cheerleader outfit •schoolgirl outfit •leggings •stockings •corset •wife beater •boy shorts •lingerie •teacher outfit •garter •daisy duke •wet t shirt •hooters •skirt •French maid •Christmas outfit •Baby doll •camisole •men's shirt •naked How do you all feel about strippers footwear? Most times I don't even notice what the stripper is wearing on her feet, but the few times I have noticed the nice heels really complemented the outfit.
  • AnonymousJim
    11 years ago
    My high school's cheer team was also not much to write home about, save for one who had a reputation of being easy and I probably could have taken a swing at but didn't because I had my head stuck squarely up my backside about a girl who wanted nothing to do with me. We actually still talk online, even though she's married and is half a continent away now. She's basically told me she would have. Our dance team, however, was worth the price of admission. I have trouble thinking of any I wouldn't have, but I don't think any of them would have with me. Our college had two identical twin cheerleaders who weren't the smallest girls in the world but had the biggest-proportioned natural knockers you'd ever seen. I called them the 'Foursome'. I actually kind of reconnected with them socially well after school and after both had picked out men. Again, shame I didn't get in with that group IN school. I basically sucked with women in real life. Wonder why I do the strip club thing now?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion