tuscl

Longest you can go without strip clubbing?

Clackport
Washington
Wednesday, December 4, 2013 6:37 AM
Right now what's the longest you can go without strip clubbing? For me it's 2 weeks. Usually what happens with me is I'll go once a week for a couple of months and then I'll get a little tired of it. I'll take a week off and then I'll be super anxious and so damn ready to get back to the strip clubs. What about the rest of you?

32 comments

• georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I went three years once. Since then, the longest stretch has been about two months. How long *could* I go? I don't know, and have no interest in finding out.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Years, man. Only so many lying thieving whores ya can deal with, then ya got to make life a little better for yourself. :)
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Just to be clear, the question isn't what's the longest you've ever gone without strip clubbing. The question is how long could you go without it today.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I could go 2 weeks, but I don't want to.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Starts getting painful after about a month. Might have made it about two months once since I started this seriously.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I quit drinking and I quit smoking. I could easily quit strip clubbing. But I won't. LOL.
  • stenton1
    11 years ago
    I get the urge to go after 2 weeks, but I have gone after a 3 month hiatus. I get burned out with the scene, and usually when I go back, I'll see a new crop of dancers.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Since I started keeping records in Jan 2012, the longest break for me was a little over 6 weeks. Currently I'm seeing 2 ladies, about 4 weeks between visits for each of them, so I'm seeing one or the other every 2 weeks, sometimes 3.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    My general pattern is once every week or two. I find that if I get to 3 weeks, it becomes easy to go longer. I basically leave each trip feeling good and plotting my quick return ... the urge gets stronger and stronger for a couple of weeks, but after that, it starts fading
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    During my retirement I would get twitchy if a week went by between visits. Back in business now, months pass between visits. I seem to be surviving.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    2 weeks to a month. Less if it wasn't for OTC, booty calls, and friends-with-benefits.
  • TABB
    11 years ago
    It' Been 2 Months For Me.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "Kinda like asking the coke head how long he could go w/o just after he took a hit."-Bullwinkle I'm digging this phrase.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I can go two weeks especially if I have been going a lot – so I will sometimes not go for 2 weeks and maybe 3. The last time I didn’t go for a good stretch it was a 2.5 month hiatus and it actually got easier the longer I was away. As breaking any habit; perhaps the hardest part is getting started and sticking w/ it near the beginning.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    A year ago at this time I would have said a couple weeks. Right now I haven't had the itch to go regularly. It has been over a month and the last time I went was because otc had fallen thru and I was out with money burning a hole in my pocket. Doesnt mean I don't want to go. But it hasn't been as high on the priority list. Soon enough I'm sure I'll be back at it every couple of weeks
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Oh about six or so weeks. Years ago I never went to a club during the Winter months. Changed that habit.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    two months and continuing. But if push came to shove, I'm pretty sure i can hold out for more than a year
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    But I'm losing the enthusiasum to enjoy strip clubs anyway, so it may actually happen for over a year. We'll see
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Meh...I could leave it behind indefinitely if I had to. -- Around the 4 week mark is when I try to stop by.
  • AnonymousJim
    11 years ago
    Once upon a time, I went once every three months and budgeted $100. Then it became a once a month thing. Then the budget went up to $300, though I rarely went that high. Really trying hard to cut back. Recently went two months, then broke down and had to try a place on an out-of-town trip. I'm thinking it will be a while before I try again. I've been kind of trying to "go straight" on the whole. Spend less. Workout a little more. Wake up a little earlier. The whole thing. I will likely fail, but it's worth trying for a while.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Well, since what was my CF messed herself up and wasn't working much, I've not gone in a couple of months. Also, work has not allowed me a lot of free time.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    How long could I go without visiting strip clubs? Indefinitely. I do not need to go, it's just fun to go and I enjoy it. How long could I do without before I missed it? I'll miss it a little bit if I don't make a weekly visit but if something else pops up that I don't mind over that, no problem. I start missing it a lot more after 2 or 3 weeks, unless I'm on vacation and doing other things that take my mind and thoughts away from strip clubs. I remember for example one time I went on a beach trip with a female dancer I knew and another female. I thought we were going to visit a strip club but there was supposedly some problem with someone's Id. My friend suggested we hit some regular clubs. I was so busy drinking and partying with two girls sticking to me like glue and a number of other females at times, I forgot all about my earlier desire to visit a strip club. Apparently after I dropped the idea of visiting a strip club, my friend said a strip club was the last place she wanted to visit on her time off from work. Talk about not saying anything until after the fact. I drove and after we arrived at the beach, she looked at me and we all agreed no one would pull any shit and that we would all stay together. Another brilliant thought from my friend after the fact. We were already there.
  • BilliD
    11 years ago
    I have a hard time not going at least once per week. pretty much if I have money to spend I go. i've only been going to strip clubs for less than a year and my desire for carressing hot womens bodies and having my dick rubbed has not died down yet. i think i could go without for any period of time if I had to but right now I don't have a reason not to go.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I wouldn't have left two female companions stranded over a hundred miles from home. I guess she started thinking what if some other girl wanted to hook up with me? I didn't think about the possibility until she said something about sticking together. We all were great advance planners, lol.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I think the max I could go without is 4 weeks. I think last weekend when I went, I was at the 4 week mark and had to go just because sometimes you have to go.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Six months. I was fighting a financial crisis and had to make cuts somewhere. Once things turned around, I went overboard, hitting clubs almost every night. Now things are in balance, I hope.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I'm sure I could stop altogether if I had to. I get the urge every few months and generally keep myself in check. The times when I really get the urge is when I'm traveling for work. I hate sitting in a hotel room at night by myself watching stupid shit on tv just to pass the time.
  • kingcripple
    11 years ago
    I'm kind of the inverse of Alutard. Used to be that I would only go during the winter months, then i'd stop and then like 8 months later id go back. this year though i've been almost weekly. there have been like 2 months this year i haven't gone though. So i guess it depends
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @GSB-You needn't watch the boob tube or go out and look at boobs. Our brothers, The Gideon's, have so graciously gifted hotels, motels, and no-tells across America with The Bible. Take a peak. Read a proverb. Sing kumbaya. Except in Indian ones. Then you get The Bhagavadgita.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I've gone months, but it feels much longer, lol!
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I get antsy after 2 weeks, can't go longer than 4
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    The doc told me that my life of wine, women and song had become too much for me. I quit the choir at church.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion